Mom & Me Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I am. How would you like to go out on a date with me Saturday night."

"Where too, Billy?"

"I would like to take you to dinner at the Officer's Club over at the Air Force Base and stay to dance after we eat."

"Oh, that would be wonderful."

"I want to share something else with you. I asked my mom if she would call your mother and ask her if you could go out of town on a date with me. In other words I wanted to know if they would allow me to take you to the base for a night of dinner and dancing. Then I ask my mom to ask your mom if you could stay over at our house since the dancing doesn't end until 2 a.m. Your mom said that would be ok. Ginny promised your parents I would have you back home at noon on Sunday."

"Oh, my god Billy that's awesome. I can stay overnight at your house? Oh awesome. That's such good news. I can't wait. Saturday night. What should I wear to the Office's Club Billy?"

"Well, we will be eating there and then we will dance to a live band. I took my mom there and it was really nice. Wear a nice dress. One you can dance in, and chose one that is a little sexy. Most of the people will be older, but they enjoy watching people dance, especially us young ones. Be sure to pack something to sleep in if you wear pajamas. Maybe you will want to wear a robe in the morning. Think about what you normally take with you for an overnight stay."

"I can't wait baby. This is far more than I ever expected. What time will you pick me up on Saturday? I will pick up sometime between 4 and 4:30 p.m. I want to come inside to talk with your mom for a few minutes."

"Oh, she will like that."

"I am so happy Billy. I am going to hold to my promise."

"What's that?"

"I am going to make our first date one you will never forget. I am going to send you into orbit baby."

"Rachel, I need to go and grab a sandwich before 5th period begins. I will pick you up tomorrow sometime after four. Be sure you pick a comfortable pair of shoes to dance in. I want to tell you one more thing. Don't go home today and say anything. Don't say anything to your mom that I just told you. Let your mom tell you about my mom calling her. Then you can act excited."

When school was out I talked briefly with Jane. I told her I set up a date with Rachel, mainly to get her off my back. I said, "She constantly asking me to ask her out on a date. So, I did today. I am going to take her to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing."

"I wish you hadn't asked her Billy. I don't trust her at all. I think she has evil intentions. Promise me you'll be careful."

"Thanks baby. I promise. Give my love to your mom."

"She misses you Billy. You need to come by and give her some loving. She will treat you better than Rachel; I'm sure of that."

Jane told me that Jennifer was going away this weekend to her grandma and grandpa. She added that she left at lunch today to take the bus. She said that the Greyhound bus left the station at 1 p.m. She also told me her mother was not going with her.

I walked Jane part of the way home. Then I walked toward Jennifer's house to say hello to Charlene.

12