Mom & Me Ch. 34

Story Info
A Friday Night Visit With Charlene.
4.4k words
4.6
5.6k
8
0

Part 34 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

A Friday Night Visit With Charlene

As I approached Charlene's house I was glad to see her car parked in the driveway. I hoped she was alone. I walked up the steps and onto her porch and rang her doorbell. I heard someone walking across the hardwood floors and then the door opened.

It was Charlene and there was a surprised look on her face, followed by the biggest smile I have ever seen on anyone's face.

"Billy, this is a wonderful unexpected surprise."

"Why are you surprised,"

"Because I thought you knew Jennifer went to visit her grandparents this afternoon."

"I didn't find out she was going until I was walking Jane home after school."

"Come in! Come in Billy! You mean Jennifer didn't tell you that she was going to visit her grandparents this weekend?"

"No she didn't, but I didn't see her at school today."

"Well, that little sneaky brat of a daughter of mine. I don't think she wanted you to know that she was going out of town. The next time I see Jane I'm going to thank her for telling you that Jennifer left town. Come in my sweet boy! I'm happy to learn that when you found out that Jennifer wasn't in town that you came right over to be with me. Was Jane upset that you didn't go home with her? You could've had a lot of action this afternoon with Jane and her mom. You make me feel special Billy. I feel so blessed you chose to come here and be with me. You did come over to my house because you wanted to be with me, didn't you?"

"Absolutely, Charlene. I really wanted to see you today when I found out Jennifer was out of town."

"Well, you just made me feel like a precious Princess! You really wanted me? I really don't know how to tell you how happy I am to have you here and know that you chose to be with me over being with those hillbillies. You just made me the happiest bitch in the world. I hope you aren't in a hurry sweet baby because I have nothing planned for the rest of this day except to make you the happiest and most satisfied man in this county. How long can you stay this evening Billy? Do you have a date with another girl later tonight?"

"No, I have no dates. I can stay as long as you want me to. I can even spend the night if that is your wish."

"Oh Baby, Yes! Yes, Yes! Yes! Charlene wants you to stay here tonight." She wrapped her arms around me, leaned back to look into my eyes, and planted a big mouth-opening wet kiss on my lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth and she continued kissing me for several minutes. I loved how she was kissing me and her sweet perfume was driving me wild with anticipation of what might follow.

The phone rang. "Damn! Excuse me baby. I need to answer it in case it's Jennifer."

"Hello,"

"That would be nice but I an not available this evening."

"No, I'm not sick Betty?"

"No, I am ok. I just want to be left alone tonight."

"Thank you for calling. Yes, we'll get together another day."

"Bye"

"Sorry Billy. That was Betty Baker. She's definitely not some one I want to introduce you too. She can spread more rumors and gather more gossip faster than a farmer can spread cow shit across his fields.

Now, where were we sweet baby? Oh, that's wonderful that you can spend the whole night with me."

Come here Billy. I want to kiss that sweet face of yours again."

"She gave me another passionate wet kiss that lasting longer than the first."

"Charlene,"

"Yes...."

"I just want to tell you how much I enjoy your kisses. And you look terrific in those shorts and that low top you are wearing. That top looks awesome on you. You are one sexy looking mom. Maybe, you will wear one of those see-through t-shirts when I come over to be with you. next time."

"Oh, Billy, you don't have to wait to see what is under my blouse or sweater. You can just take them off anytime you want to see my tits. But thank you Billy for your complements. I appreciate you noticing what I am wearing. Do you really think I'm sexy?"

"You are very sexy, Charlene and I like how you have fixed your hair today."

"Oh, you are so sweet and observant."

"Can I offer you something to drink or eat Billy?"

"Well, I'd rather wait, but you could certainly talk me into something else."

"Tell, Charlene what you want baby."

"I want to take you into your bedroom and go down on you."

"That is what I was hoping you would want to do Billy."

"Take my hand and I will lead you to my bedroom right now. I'm so glad when you heard that my daughter was on her way to her grandparents that you thought of me and hurried over here."

"I am glad you were home Charlene, and alone."

She turned and reached down and unbuckled my belt, pulled the zipper down and pushed my pants down to the floor. I stepped out of them. Then she helped me removed my shirt and my undershirt. Then she smiled seductively and removed my underwear by putting her index fingers on both sides of my underwear and slid them down my legs. I was completely naked. She smiled seductively again and then took my penis into her cool hands and began to exam it. She looked up at me and said, "It was beginning to get hard inside your pants, now it is getting even bigger. You have a nice looking penis Billy." Then she looked at my testicles. "Oh, I will have to suck these beauties! Look Billy see how your gorgeous penis is growing. How awesome is that! I bet Jennifer has never taken the time to examine your gorgeous penis and testicles. Young girls are only interested in getting fucked and having a huge orgasm. I want you to know I love the equipment you have."

"Thank you! I'm glad you find my equipment acceptable."

"No, Billy, not acceptable, magnificent! And I like how you use it. A day doesn't go by that I don't remember every thrust you made inside my vagina. You lit me up the last time we had sex, Billy. I've been waiting for you to come back and do it again. I am so grateful that Jane told you that Jennifer went out of town this afternoon. I really need what you have to give me right now. As long as you'll service me I will survive. Oh, baby I love you."

I had already removed her shorts and pink panties and now I was removing her low cut top. Then I unfastened her pink bra and her gorgeous breasts stood out proudly. Wow! Charlene really has a lovely set of tits. I put my fingers on the tips of her nipples and squeezed them a little. "I love your nipples and the shape of your gorgeous breasts Charlene. Billy will be sucking those tits a lot tonight."

Oh baby, I'm counting on that and much more."

I knelt down on my knees and buried my face into her public hairs and outer lips. She purred, "Oh ..Ohh!... Oh, ohh!!... Oh Baby I need to lay down on the bed."

Charlene pulled the bedspread off the bed and then she grabbed the top sheet and pulled it toward the foot of the bed. "Billy, I'm going to lay down and I want you to eat my pussy. It is starving for your attention. Will you do that for Charlene, baby?"

"I'm eager to please you Charlene."

Charlene lay on her back and threw her legs high up in the air and then she spread them wide a part so her pussy would be easy for me to get too. I got on the bed and placed my face where it was just touching the edge of her outer lips. I love smelling her pussy when she's wet; the smell is intoxicating and sweet. Her pussy was glistening with moisture and I couldn't wait to eat it.

"Billy, please eat your sweetie's pussy. Thrust that big gorgeous tongue into my pussy. Feed on my sweet juices Billy. My pussy is starving for your attention."

I moved my tongue into her glistening juices and covered my lips with her lubricant. I said, "Charlene you have the best tasting wine I've ever tasted. You taste delicious and I love the fragrance of your body. You smell sweeter than any flower in the meadow."

"Ooooooooo.... Billy I love how you use your tongue. Do I smell and taste better than my daughter?"

"You both arouse my senses Charlene, but you do have a very sweet smelling fragrance like aged Bourbon. It is really intoxicating. I love smelling and tasting your body."

"Oh Billy, I'm glad you enjoy the taste of my fluids and smell my body."

The hood of her flower was lifting and my tongue was eager to massage it. She was already moving her body back and forth, and she was moaning, singing a kind of love song to me. I knew she would go wild when I hit her clit.

"Billy, you are a master craftsmen. I love how you are pleasing my pussy right now. I love how you are loving me Billy."

Charlene was really humping my face and I knew she was close. I hit her clit with my tongue and she let out a scream! Then I grabbed it! She yelled, "OH MY god! That's awesome! Don't stop baby!"

She was lifting her hips and yelling, "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Then she cried out and I knew immediately when she had her orgasm. I backed off and let her come down slowly. She lowered her legs and pressed them close against my face, even squeezing my cheeks, and I was swallowing as much of her pussy juices as I could. Then she reached down and took hold of my head and I knew she wanted me to come up and lie on top of her body and suck her tits.

"Oh, come up here sweetie. Suck your sweetie's tits. Suck them hard baby. Oh you are the best lover in the world. One thing I know Billy is that my daughter doesn't deserve you. Not after she got drunk and acted like a whore and allow Matt to fuck her in front of all your friends. You deserve better than that baby."

She was exhausted. "Charlene, just lay there, and I rubbed and play with her breasts. I want you to just enjoy this moments. I'm glad I could please you this evening. I love making love with you Charlene."

"Thank you Billy. You are so kind and thoughtful. I am sure you are hungry. I know I could use some nourishment. In a few minutes I will get up and heat a can of tomato soup and make each of us a cheese sandwich. Then I want to fuck you Billy. Does that sound like a plan?"

"Yes, that sounds good. I didn't have much to eat today."

We lay together for another half hour and then Charlene said she would get up now. "I need to clean my pussy, wash my hands, and put on my robe. It won't take long for the soup to get hot and I'll grill us each a cheese sandwich; they are so easy to make. Why don't you go and wash your face. I had so much fluid that I'm surprised you survived my flood. I released a lot of juice and I think a lot of it flowed over and down your sweet face."

I went to wash my face but I told her I swallowed a lot of that sweet cum. I cleaned my face and returned to the kitchen. Then I stood next to her as she grilled the cheese sandwiches. I kissed her head and neck several times and she just purred and smiled. I love how you love me Billy."

"You are a wonderful partner Charlene. I like having intercourse with you."

"That is so nice to hear Billy. I hope we can do it more often. I need your love. It is air and water for me. Without it I would die."

We sat down at the table to eat. As we ate she asked me about my day. I told her that I had asked a new girl if she would like to go to the Officer's Club with me for dinner and dancing. She said 'yes', so that's what I will be doing tomorrow night."

As I was sharing with Charlene her robe fell open and I could see her lovely breasts. They really were awesome. I was sitting across from her in one of the chair at the breakfast table and she raised her leg and stretched it out and placed her toes on my penis and smiled. I smiled back and continued to share my day with her.

"Do some of your other girlfriends know this girl you are taking out tomorrow night?"

"Jane has met her, but I don't think Jennifer knows her. Rachel is a junior and has been bugging me to take her out. Jane doesn't trust her. Jane didn't want me to go out with her either."

When I told Jane I asked Rachel out, she said, 'Be careful Billy.'"

Charlene was still using her toes to play with my penis. She was arousing me and although she was listening she was really enjoying playing with my penis with her toes.

"I also spent the period before lunch with Mrs. Wilson, my counselor. She has given me tips on how to study more effectively and is helping me to be prepared to go to the university next fall. She is a good listener and I enjoy talking with her. I really enjoy talking with older women and younger women like you Charlene."

"Jennifer said to me the other day that she can't understand why Mrs. Wilson pulls you out of class so often. She thinks Mrs. Wilson takes too much of your class time. She told me some times Mrs. Wilson has you in her office for two consecutive periods."

Then I noticed Charlene tongue slide over her lips, that precedes a inquisitive probing and is followed by a sensual smile that women do automatically when they think they are on to something new and interesting to explore.

"Do you consider me an young woman, Billy?"

"Yes I do Charlene, you have a very beautiful, toned body that turns me on." I felt her wiggling toes playing with my hardening penis again. "You really look awesome and you don't look old at all."

"I got pregnant with Jane when I was thirteen years old. My boyfriend married me. He was eighteen. He got a job at the cement plant and for the first three years we lived in my folk's basement. He was killed while working at the cement plant. Jennifer and I got a very nice cash settlement from the cement company. We also had a million dollar insurance policy on my husband. After his death we moved here and purchased this house. Jane is 18 years old now. That makes me thirty-one years old. So you are very good at judging a person's age. So, how old do you think Mrs. Wilson is Billy?"

"She was probably 18 when she graduated from high school, than went to college for four years, married Mr. Wilson after she graduated and they've been married for about ten years. So Mrs. Wilson is probably 32, maybe a little older if she spent another year going to college."

"I agree with you. Mrs. Wilson and myself are the same age. I know you find my body pleasing to your eyes and you enjoy making love with me, as I do you, Billy." She continued to move her toes over my swollen penis. "Do you find Mrs. Wilson sexy and beautiful?"

"Yes, Charlene, I find Mrs. Wilson very sexy and she very pleasing to my eyes."

"Do you think she finds you pleasing to her eyes when she's talking with you?"

"Yes, I think we both find one another easy to talk with and she really seems to want me to be a good student and be ready to enter college next year and be able to be a successful student."

"Have you ever fantasized having sex with her Billy?"

"Yes, but I fantasize over many women I know."

'But do you ever think of her when you are masturbating?'

"Yes, I have thought of being with her many times when I've masturbated"

I think Jennifer is jealous that Mrs. Wilson gets to spend so much time with you. As we just discussed, Mrs. Wilson and I are practically the same age, and the gossip in the school and community is that Mrs. Wilson and her husband aren't really living as husband and wife, but have separated, but still sharing the same house. Have you picked up on any of these rumors Billy?"

"I know they are seldom seen together at school functions and seldom seen conversing at school, even though they are both working there as counselors. But I didn't know they wereliving separately within the same house."

"Do you think Mrs. Wilson calls you into her office because she is lonely?"

"No, I don't. She doesn't appear to be lonely when I am with her. I like it when she calls me in because she is helping me to be a better student and I don't think I would be ready to enter the university without her guidance and support."

"Do you think Mrs. Wilson is an attractive women?"

"Yes, she is very attractive and she really knows how to dress to impress."

"Do you think she's sexy?"

"Oh, definitely. I find you sexy too, Charlene."

"Do you fantasize about having sex with her everyday Billy?"

"Yes, most days, but I have sexual fantasizes with you and Lilly too."

"Have you had sex with her Billy? After all she is practically the same age as me. I am sure there would be time for you to have sex with her while you are in her office, especially if you are there with her for two periods."

"No, I have not had sex with her Charlene. I suppose if I ever had the opportunity, I would not turn it down."

"I just want you to be careful Billy, and know that there are students who are talking about your frequent visits to Mrs. Wilson's office. As Jane urged you with Rachel, I urge you to be careful around Mrs. Wilson. I love having sex with you Billy, but I don't work at the school. But if you love Mrs. Wilson, be careful. If they had any evidence you two were having an affair, she would probably lose her job. When I was in high school many students dated teachers, but that practice is not as common today as it use to be. So, be careful."

"As for me, I am very happy to have you make love to me as often as you can. I know you enjoy having intercourse with many different women. They would all love to be your one and only, but they know you need many partners and they are willing to wait for their turn. It really is amazing. But, I'm happy because I know you want me as one of your lovers. I hope it will be that way always. I don't care if there is something going on between you and Mrs. Wilson, she deserves to enjoy your unconditional love as much as the rest of us."

"Thanks Charlene for the heads up. I appreciate what you just shared with me. I definitely do not want to cause Mrs. Wilson any trouble at work, but I defiantly enjoy having her counsel and help me."

"Since Mrs. Wilson and myself are very near the same age, if you want to confided in me I will always try to advise you and keep all that you share with me confidential. I would never repeat anything you ever tell me, not to anyone."

"Thank you Charlene. I will if I need your advice. Thank you for sharing with me."

"I thank you for not taking offense to my conversation. Now I think it is time for you to stick your gorgeous penis inside of my sweet pussy. What do you say?"

I fucked Charlene using three different sexual positions. I'm amazed at her energy and her physical conditioning. She is an amazing sexual partner. I am always satisfied after fucking Charlene. She puts her whole being into pleasing me and she is very satisfied with how I make love with her. Lilly, Mary Lou, Ginny and Sharron are awesome lovers too. I have no complaints about any of my sexual partners. I know if I ever had an opportunity to fuck Elizabeth it would be as satisfying as these other women I am already enjoying.

After we fucked, Charlene and I spent the next hour holding one another and enjoying some beautiful touching, kissing, and cuddling. Then she suggested we take a shower and go to sleep. She said, "When we awake in the morning I am going to give you a blowjob before breakfast.

It was raining cats and dogs outside when we awoke. We took another hot shower together, not that we were dirty, but because we loved the foreplay as the water fell on us from the shower head. Afterwards we dried our bodies. While she was putting make up on her eyes, I shaved my face. When she finished she turned to me and said let's going into the bedroom while we're still naked, I will give you a blowjob.

She grabbed my hand and led me beside the foot of her bed. She knelt and began caressing my penis. She held it in one hand and bent forward kissing it. She spat on it and began to spread her spit out over my hardening cock. She paused, holding my penis in her left hand and reaching down with her right hand gathered some pussy juice. She returned and began spreading some of her pussy juice up and down the length of my hardened penis. She kept looking up and asked me if I was enjoying it.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12