Mom & Me Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her absolutely. It was wonderful."

Then she put the mushroom tip inside her lips and exerted pressure on the end. Then she took a deep stroke, and I felt a wonderful sensation along the entire length of her stoke. She kept sucking my cock and moving quickly up and down the length of my shaft. It was the most wonderful feeling. Charlene was really into it. She knew I was getting hot and that it would not be long before I would have an orgasm. She paused again and lifted my penis and opened her mouth and took my bag of balls inside of her mouth. She squeezed them slowly and the feeling almost sent me to the moon. She moved them around inside of her mouth and when she looked up at me I knew this would not be the last time she would take my balls into her mouth. She was really enjoying sucking on them. She removed my testicles and resumed stroking my penis hard and then she put my cock back into her mouth and use pressure and fast strokes to bring me to a climax. There was no way she was going to let go of my penis. She felt me jerking and breathing hard and she waited patiently for my orgasm. It came, and it came hard. I felt the release and as I was looking down at her I could see her eyes widen with surprise, but she held on and I saw her swallow my seed. Then she kept pressure on my cock and gave me another long stroke, then I empty another load and she smiled as she swallowed it. She looked up at me wondering if that was all. I said, "I might have another, keep sucking me like you have been doing quickly and smoothly." Then I sprayed another load into her sweet mouth. I said, "I think I'm through Charlene. It was magnificent! You were awesome baby. I love how you sucked my cock. It was the best ever." I knelt on the rug and kissed her mouth passionately. We kissed for several minutes before we hugged one another and rolled onto the carpet. We lay there together for several minutes before we got up. I cleaned my cock at the sink and Charlene cleaned the remaining residue from her mouth. We kissed again and then we dressed.

I asked Charlene if she was brave enough to go out with me for breakfast. I told her there might be some gossiping spies about, so you might not want to do it. "

"To hell with all the Bettys living her in Peyton Place."

I drove her to Mike's Café. We went in and found a small table in the back of the Café. We wondered if Jane was working today. We hadn't seen her when we entered the café.

We both had the breakfast special. While we were eating I felt her hand rubbing my penis. "Are you trying to make it difficult for me to walk out of here after we eat?"

"No, I'm alerting you that I want you to fuck me one more time after we get back to the house."

"Ok, I will."

"Thank you baby."

We never saw Jane or anyone else we knew. We got back to Charlene's house and we removed our clothes and we fucked and played and cuddled until none when I told her I needed to go and get ready for my date with Rachel.

She said, "Have a good time, and I hope Rachel is a good fuck for you Billy. And Billy, if you ever get the chance to fuck Mrs. Wilson, do it! I know how much she needs to feel your gorgeous cock inside her vagina. I know both of you will enjoy making love with one another. Have a good night with Rachel too."

We kissed passionately as we stood on her front porch. I head toward home, I looked back and she was still standing on the porch looking at me. I waved and she waved back. Then I turned and walked quickly home.


12