Mom & Me Ch. 36

Story Info
An Evening With Lizzy.
6.2k words
4.64
5.9k
9
0

Part 36 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

An Evening With Lizzy

After I took Rachel home Sunday I returned home and took a nap. It had been a long, but glorious weekend. After I woke up from my nap, I walked to the kitchen and Ginny was cooking supper for us. She smiled broadly as I shuffled into the kitchen. I sat down and she smiled at me. "It looks like Rachel enjoyed the date and last night's activities."

"Yes, she really enjoyed going to the Officer's Club. She's a good dancer Ginny. She took dancing lessons from Arthur Murray's Studio for two-and-half years. She really knew a lot of dances. She can really move when she Jigger Bug! She taught me some new moves to use in our routine."

"Did you enjoy being with her Billy?"

"I really did Ginny. She has a gorgeous smile and she's appreciative of everything I do for her. She's a straight shooter. She asked me a lot of pointed questions but she also revealed personal things about her own life. It was fun talking with her. She speaks her mind and she'll ask penetrating questions too."

"It sounded like you two were matched perfectly for good dancing and good sex, if what I kept hearing through the walls. She seems to really enjoy having sex with you last night."

"Yes, she kept telling me it was the best ever! She kept up her energy until she finally collapsed on the bed and cried, 'Uncle.' But before we fell to sleep she said, 'Billy I'm going to give me a blowjob in the morning that you will never forget.' You know something Ginny, she did!"

"I'm glad you had good sex with her Billy. I enjoyed meeting her too. I like a girl who enjoys and appreciates good sexual encounters and doesn't get embarrassed or shy around her lover's mom. You can borrow the car anytime you want to take one of your girlfriends to the Officer's Club."

"Thank you, Ginny. One of these days I hope I can take Rachel's mother Sandy to the Officer's Club. She doesn't have a very supportive husband and he hates to dance. She seldom goes out and I could tell from what Sandy shared with me before Rachel was finished getting ready, that she in desperately in need of affection. Ginny when I got there Sandy led me into the kitchen and then faced me. She took both of my hands and held them in her own and looked me in the eyes and shared. Sandy has beautiful marine-blue eyes and they sparkle. She smiled continuously. She stood out on the porch when Rachel and I left to drive to the Officer's Club. I looked back as we turned the corner and Sandy was still standing on the porch following us. I really enjoyed sharing with her."

"Sound like you were smitten as you stood there in her kitchen as she was holding your hands. Are you interested in hooking up with her sometime in the future? Be very careful, her husband might not take kindly having a teenage boy trying to seduce his wife."

We gathered up the dishes and started the dishwasher and then Ginny took my hand and said to me, "It's my turn now to get some loving." She led me to our bedroom. We both disrobed and I fucked Ginny in two different positions. Then she said, "The last time you fucked Rachel this morning, I heard her screaming and hollering and making all sorts of noises. What position were you using?"

"I told Rachel to pretend she was a Rodeo Queen and I challenged her to ride my bronco. She thought that would be a lot of fun and she did enjoy it. She put her pussy on top of my penis and rode my cock like she was a Grand Champion rodeo star. She surprised me with her enthusiasm, energy, strength, and endurance. Rachel rode me a long time, smiling, waving, yelling and screaming."

"Billy I want to try that position too. Lay down, Baby. Ginny straddled me and then she rode my cock. She said, "I'm not going to let a teenage Rodeo Queen outperform me in my own house."

Ginny was very serious about not being outperformed by an upstart teenager. Ginny cried out and swung her arms around into the air and screamed and hollered. It was an amazing end to a long weekend. I had fucked Charlene, Rachel, and Ginny in addition to dancing with Rachel for most of the evening. I even fantasized about having sex with Rachel's mother, Sandy.

Now it was Monday morning and I had to drag my ass out of bed, shower, get dressed, and go to school. As I was dressing I remembered I hadn't looked at the note Mrs. Wilson had given me before I left her office Friday. I found the shirt I wore Friday to school and searched the top left pocket. Mrs. Wilson's note was tucked in beside all the personal information Rachel had given me on her. I didn't have time to read Mrs. Wilson's note now, so I put her note in my wallet and Rachel's information in a drawer in my old bedroom.

"I was going to try and time my arrival at school so I could grab my textbook out of my locker and just make it to my first-period class. I really didn't want to encounter Jennifer, Jane, or Rachel the first thing this morning. Before I turned the corner in the hallway, I looked down the hall where my locker was. There was no one waiting for me. I hurried to my locker, opened it, grabbed my textbook and headed toward my first period class. I saw that Jane was not in her seat. I sat down and opened my textbook to the story we were going to discuss today and began reading the text. Then I felt her presence. I looked up and Jane was smiling down at me.

"Are you trying to cram a little knowledge into that empty brain of yours after spending a wild weekend on the town?"

"Hi, Jane. I guess I am. How are you today? Did you work at Mike's Café Friday night and Saturday?"

"Yes, and they were profitable nights for me. I got a lot of tips this weekend."

"Good for you! You're a very good waitress."

"Thank's Billy, I appreciate that. How was your date with Rachel Saturday night?. Did your evening go well for you? Where did you go? I thought maybe you would bring her into Mike's Café."

"I took her out to the Officer's Club for dinner, and then we stayed and danced. I wanted to take her someplace where we could talk and not be interrupted. I didn't know at the time, but she's a very good dancer. She took lessons for two and half years from Arthur Murray Studios. She taught me some new moves when we did the Jigger Bug together. I'm going to take you out there on a date when we can arrange it. I know you work most Saturday night's at Mike's, but maybe you can get a Saturday night off if you arrange it with Mike ahead of time."

"That would be nice. I'll talk to Mike."

Miss Jordan spoke loudly and brought all the classroom chatter to an end. She asked us to turn to the story I was just reading before Jane came into the classroom.

I ran into Jennifer the period before lunch and asked her to have lunch with me in the cafeteria. She accepted. Before we headed in different directions I asked her if she had a good visit with her grandparents this weekend. She nodded that she had, but then added, "Probably not as much fun as you had Friday night with my mom." Then she turned and walked quickly away. I stood there looking at her back as she walked quickly to her next class. I wondered who told her I went to her house Friday night. I wonder if Jane mentioned it to her this morning. Oh, well, I'll find out at lunch when I meet Jennifer in the cafeteria.

When fourth-period ended I headed toward the cafeteria. Jennifer was waiting for me. We got into line to get a hot lunch. We found a table off to the side next to a large window looking out toward the football stadium. We sat down and she said, "My mom told me she had a surprise visit from you Friday afternoon. Obviously you couldn't wait to see her knowing I wasn't going to be around this weekend."

"How come you didn't tell me that you were going to visit your grandparents? Yes, I decided to go over and visit your mom after Jane told me you left school early to catch a bus to visit your grandparents. What's wrong with visiting your mom? I like talking with your mother.

Who told you that I went over to your house? Jane?"

"It was my mom! She was so excited that you came to see her that she couldn't wait to tell me about it. She really likes to rub it in sometimes, and she succeeded this time. I didn't know if I was angrier with you or her!"

"So what did she tell you about my visit with her?"

"Billy ... Forget it!"

"No, what did she share with you?"

"Billy, she didn't have to tell me anything. It was written all over her face! I'm not stupid. I can read her body language and emporia! She was smiling, giggling, and on cloud nine. She was trying to make me jealous. Unfortunately, she succeeded!"

She paused, looking at her food.

I said, "Let's eat!"

We sat in silence and ate. She looked up and waved at someone off in the distance. She looked out the window. She was mad, but with who? Her mom or me, or was she mad at herself for allowing Charlene to get under her skin? Women are complex creatures and a complete mystery to me.

When we finished our meal, we took our trays to the kitchen window and left the cafeteria. As we walked down the hall she turned and said, "Did my mom give you a good fuck Friday night Billy?'

"Jennifer, stop! Obviously you are looking for a fight? Did you ask your mom the same question?"

"No, but she knew what I was thinking."

"Billy, would you have come over to my house Friday night if you knew I was going to be home?" She looked at my eyes carefully, and said, "Of course not, and walked away."

"I followed her until she turned down another hallway and disappeared."

"On my way to fifth-period, I ran into Rachel, with a beaming smile from ear to ear. When she saw me she said, "Oh, Billy. I've never ever had a better time in my life than I had with you this weekend. Thank you so much for taking me out to dinner and dancing at the Officer's Club, and for this (she pointed) beautiful corsage. I shared everything we did together with my mom. I couldn't help it. It was such an enchanting evening Billy. I can tell you one thing Billy, my mom really enjoyed meeting and talking with you. She couldn't believe you thought she was hot. She really liked hearing that! She said she hopes you will come over to our house often just to visit and get more acquainted."

The bell rang and we headed for our next class.

When the final bell rang I walked to the library to avoid going to my locker and chancing another encounter with Jennifer or Rachel. Jennifer hasn't met Rachel yet. I didn't want Jennifer to meet Rachel when Rachel was so excited about her date with me Saturday night. Therefore, I stayed in the library longer than I had intended because I was looking through several copies of Sport Illustrated magazines. Then I remembered Mrs. Wilson's note. I took her note out of my billfold and began reading what she wrote. She gave me her telephone number, address, and birthdate, and told me that I could come to her house anytime, but she would prefer if I would call first to make sure she was home and/or available for a visit. She made a sketch of her property and scribbled the best route to her downstairs entrance. After reading the note and putting her information into my cellphone I left the library and walked to the front door of the school to walk home.

I sat down on one of the concrete benches to retie my tennis shoe. My head was bent forward tying my shoe when I noticed her legs standing next to me. I knew instantly that those beautiful legs belonged to Mrs. Wilson. I looked up after I finished tying the knot. I saw her beautiful face smiling at me.

"Good afternoon Billy. I'm surprised you're still on campus at this late hour. Are you waiting for one of your girlfriends?"

"Actually, Mrs. Wilson, I was trying to avoid them."

"Oh, what's wrong? Are they fighting over you?

"No it's Jennifer. She left town and I went over to visit her mom."

"That made her angry?"

"Yes, she came home and her mom told Jennifer how nice it was to spend a quiet evening with Billy Friday evening without Jennifer pouting. Jennifer interpreted that to mean that her mom had sex with me."

"I can understand why you let the school clear out before heading home. Are you heading home, or going to one of your other girlfriend's house?"

"Actually, I was contemplating walking over to your house. Then I was going to call you to see if it was possible for me to step inside for a couple of hours and see your place and just talk."

"I would love that very much, but you don't have to walk. You can go with me. There were only a few students outside the school talking to one another or waiting for a ride. I didn't know any of them. Mrs. Wilson said, "Billy I'm going to walk to the faculty parking lot and drive my red Toyota Camry around and pick you up here. When I pull up to the curb, get in the front seat."

"Ok, That sounds great."

It didn't take her very long. I saw her red Toyota approaching. I got up and met her at the curb. I opened the front door and got inside quickly. She looked over and waited for me to fasten my safety belt before pulling away from the curb.

"I'm so happy I ran into you after school. I'm been so anxious to show you where I live. It will be a convenent place for us to meet."

"I'm looking forward to seeing your place too, Elizabeth."

"Oh, thank you Billy, but I think Elizabeth is too formal for us, I prefer you use Lizzy, when speaking to me. It will be so nice to hear you call me Lizzy.

When we built our walkout house we built an additional garage near the sliding doors to our house in case we needed to use the guest room for one of our aging parents to live with us. Since we've separated, Mr. Wilson has the upstairs and I have the ground floor with the walkout. The garage helps me with my privacy and I didn't have to share the other garage with Mr. Wilson. Look up ahead, see the big walnut tree, that where I live. We'll be there in a minute or two. I'm really excited to show you my place Billy. I hope you like it."

Lizzy drove up the driveway, hit her garage door opener, and parked the car inside her garage. She pushed the garage door opener again and the door went back down. She said, "I don't get out of my car until the garage door closes. It is a safety issue. We got out of her car and she said, "Follow me Billy. This is how you enter my house. She opened the door and we went inside. Most of the time I keep this door lock. I gave you a key, so if I'm expecting you, you can let yourself in with the key."

I could tell she was excited to have me in her place. Her smile said it all. I told her I was excited to be with her in her house. She showed me around. She had a very comfortable living area with a large TV scream on one wall. Across from the TV there was a comfortable looking couch and a leather chair on one side of the couch, and a recliner on the other side. Behind the furniture was a very nice open kitchen with a counter dividing the kitchen area and the living area. Off from the kitchen there was a beautiful maple rectangle table and six chairs. The kitchen area was tile and the living area had a light tan carpet. She looked at me and said, "What do you think? Does it look comfortable enough for you Billy?"

"Oh! It's very nice. It looks very inviting, very nice!"

"Thank you Billy, I hoped you would like it."

Then we walked down a hallway and there was a storage area on one side and a full bathroom on the opposite side. Further down she showed me a room that was her office and on the other side was her bedroom. She had a California King size bed. At the end of the hall there was a room with a washer & dryer and a folding table; on the other side there was a mechanic room and more storage. There were many windows looking out on a lawn of grass and many deciduous trees. There was a stairway to the upper floor, but it was only used when she helped him clean Mr. Wilson's living area. He was not allowed to come down without being invited. He had his space and friends and she had her space and friends. She stood smiling at me. "So what do you think?"

"Oh, I love your place Lizzy. You look so beautiful standing there in the late afternoon light that's coming in from your bedroom window. And I love the color of your dress. You look extraordinarily beautiful."

She smiled and said, "You sweet boy, I am so happy you are with me right now." She walked over to where I was standing and threw her arms around my neck and our opened mouths met and we kissed one another's lip passionately.

"Oh, Billy, thank you. You have no idea how much I needed that kiss from you. I'm thrilled you are here and that you like my place. She looked into my eyes and smiled. "Can I have another kiss, Billy?"

"Absolutely Lizzy. You can have as many as you want. I love holding you and tasting your sweet lips."

"I enjoy kissing your lips too, Billy. Come into my bedroom, I want to change and get into something a little more comfortable. You can sit there while your Lizzy changes into something more comfortable. She unbuttoned her dress and took it off and hung it in her closet. Then she removed her slip and laid it on a chair. She was standing there in her bra and green panties. "This is one of the panties you bought for me, Billy. I really like the color green too. She stepped out of her high heels and removed her hose. She looked so yummy to me. I wanted to fuck her right away. She walked over to me and turned around and asked me to unfasten her bra. I stood up and unfastened it. Then she turned around to face me. "Do you like my 36Ds Billy?"

"Absolutely, Your breasts are gorgeous LIzzy."

"I'm glad they pleased you because I have to compete with all those sexy teenagers girls you like."

"None of them are as sexy or as beautiful as you Lizzy. You really turn me on."

"I can see by the bump in your trousers that I've turned you on. I think we should free that wonderful penis of yours from its confinement."

She took hold of my pant zipper and pulled it down carefully, pulling the fabric outward has it passed over the bump in my pants. She unbuttoned the only button holding my pants up. Then pushed them down to the floor. I stepped out of them. Then she said, "Let's get that shirt off your back. She unbuttoned the shirt and took it off my shoulders. I removed my undershirt. She smiled, "Your underwear is still keeping that penis curled up. She placed both of her hands on both sides of my drawers and pulled my underwear to the ground.

"Oh, my god, Billy. That penis of yours is enormous and it isn't even fully hard yet. No wonder all the girls and their mothers want you to fuck them." She knelt down and lifted my semi-hard penis into one of her hands and began stroking it with her other hand. "Billy, I've never seen or heard anyone talk about a penis of this girth and length." She was looking up and smiling at me. I put my hand on top of her forehead and smiled back. "It's growing. It really is amazing the power of touch. Your penis is responding to my touch. It is accepting my advances. It is so hard now. Look, see how it sticks out straight toward me?" She moved her mouth and pressed her lips over my mushroom and paused. She glanced up to see my reaction. She used her lips to apply more pressure on the mushroom.

"I said, "Lizzy, you have no idea how many days I dreamed for this moment. I like very much what you are doing right now."

"I'm going to take you deep inside my mouth now baby." She began to move her mouth the length of my penis. She took some long deep strokes and then some short ones, looking up at me from time to time to see how I was reacting to her stroking. She began to increase the speed and sometimes she removed my penis from her mouth and ran her tongue down the length of it, moving her tongue on the underside of my penis and moving her tongue to the tip of my cock. Then she would kiss the tip of my penis. She reinserted it in her mouth and began to really add pressure with her lips and moving down the length of my cock with increased speed. I was really feeling the emotions and responses of my body to her stroking and sucking. She kept checking on me. She paused briefly again and whispered, "When you're ready to release your cum I am going to receive it all in my mouth. I will try not to lose any of it." She resumed her sucking and increasing her stroke speed. I felt it coming. I held the top of her head with my hand so I won't collapse. She kept pumping my cock and I could feel my cum wanting to release. I was panting hard and ... then I released a load into her mouth. I glanced down, and I saw her swirl the load around inside her mouth and then she swallowed it. She's good! She kept sucking hard, going deep again, and adding additional pressure with her lips. I released another load of cum into her mouth. Did I notice a smile forming on her lips? She began bringing me down from my high by using slower strokes and less pressure. I could see she was really enjoying herself. When my penis began to deflate she took her tongue and began cleaning my penis. She would look up at me and smile. She said, "Billy, thank you for allowing me to bring you to orgasm. I loved sucking your sweet penis. When she finished, I helped her to stand and I moved her body into mine and kissed her passionately.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12