Mom & Me Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

When our lips parted, she leaned back and smiled. "Billy you have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to make love with me. I've been ignored, isolated, and starved of affection for four years or more. You are the only male that has noticed me in all that time. I loved it when I would catch you trying to get a peek at my panties. I loved your complement on my clothing I loved how open you were to your life, sharing with me in detail your love life with several girls and even their parents. You are so easy to love. I wanted to call you into my office every day. I thought about you continuously. I wanted you in my life! You make me laugh at some of your stories. I wanted to be one of your girlfriends. I wanted to receive your love. Right now, I am the happiest I've ever been in years! You have turned on the light in my heart! I love being with you. I want to be one of your Billy Girls."

I looked at her beautiful chest. Her breasts were firm, the breast muscle strong. Her breasts were pointing straight out and they looked beautiful. I smiled and turned her back to me and cupped my hands under her gorgeous 36Ds and rubbed them with my hands. She leaned her head back against me and I heard purring and moaning sounds of enjoyment escaping from her body. "Oh Billy, I love how you are caressing my breasts." She didn't seem to want to move. I kissed her neck and cheek; I told her she was beautiful. "Billy, thank you for loving me right now.

After a few more minutes, she turned and kissed me again on the lips. It was a long and passionate kiss. She looked straight into my eyes and whispered, "I want you to make love to me now."

She took my hand and we walked over to her bed. She said, "How do you want to access my pussy? From the back or the front?"

"Let me enter you from the back. She got on her knees and leaned forward placing her hands on the sheet. I moved behind her. She said,

"Billy, go slowly, my pussy has not had a dick in it for several years. I might be tight."

"We'll take it slowly Lizzy. Try to breathe easily. Try not to tense up. It will be ok." I could see that her pussy was gleaming with moisture. She was very wet. I pushed my penis into her wetness. I swished it around and then covered the end of my penis with her fluids. I said, "Lizzy, I am going to push my mushroom into your vagina right now. Do you feel it?"

"Oh! YES! I feel you."

"Ok, try to relax your muscles."

"Ok, I'm ready Billy."

I pushed my cock further into her pussy.

I heard, "OH!"

"Are you ok Lizzy?"

"Yes, push it in Billy. You feel really big, but you are not hurting me."

"I push again and I was inside her pussy."

"Oh, Billy that feels wonderful. I feel all of you inside of me now."

"I am going to begin to stroke your pussy, Lizzy. Try to move your body with mine."

"Ok, Billy ... It feels so good.

We stopped talking and I was pumping her pussy at an even pace. She was moaning and groaning and singing some sort of little tune. She was moving with me and I was so happy to be inside of her. I was fucking my counselor and she seemed to enjoying it. I felt blessed. My balls kept slamming up against her ass. I knew she was really enjoying it because she continued to moan, groan, and whimper, and hum her love song. I reached around with my arms and felt her boobs hanging down like overripe fruit. She gasped! "Oh, Oh! That's nice."

She whispered, "Turn me over Billy."

I turned her over on her back.

"Billy I want you to eat my pussy. Will you please eat my pussy?"

"Yes, I will Lizzy."

She raised her legs and spread them wide and I saw a very beautiful pussy waiting for me. I sucked her pussy lips and ran my tongue up the outside of her crack and she moaned.

Lizzy grabbed my head and pulled it toward her pussy. My tongue slid in and I moved it back and forth quickly. Her groans and moans began to get louder. She was jerking her body and pulling my hair. She screamed when my tongue hit her clit. She kept moving her body trying to get more of me inside of her. I wrapped my tongue around her clit again and she screamed and hollered saying, "Don't stop Billy until I have my orgasm." I continued fucking her pussy with my tongue and after several more minutes she experienced an amazing orgasm.

"That felt wonderful! I really enjoyed how you fucked me with your penis, but you were amazing when you fucked my pussy with your tongue. It was all so wonderful. I felt like a naughty teenager again. Oh, Billy, you have no idea how much I needed to be fucked today, It was all so good. You're my man Billy. I need you to love me to live! You have given me a new life today. I feel like a woman who has been reborn. It is glorious. Come here you super lover I want to kiss those lips of yours. Our lips met and she kissed me hard and passionately. We continued to hold one another and touch. Then she noticed it was 6:30 p.m.

"Billy, I'm sure Ginny is worried that you haven't come home yet. Please call her."

I dialed Ginny's number but she did not answer. I checked my messages and there was one from Ginny so I listened to it.

Ginny said, "Billy, I am spending the night with Colonel Weaver and his wife. I left you some dinner in the refrigerator and directions on what to do. I hope you were able to stayed awake in your classes today."

Lizzy heard her comment, "I hope you were able to stay awake in you classes today." What did that comment refer too?"

Saturday night I took Rachel to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing. After the dance ended we headed to my house. We got to my house around 3 a.m. but didn't go to sleep until about 5:30 a.m."

"You and Rachel went to your stepmother's house after the dance?"

"Yes, Ginny called Rachel's mom on Friday and they both agreed that Rachel should stay there if it wasn't any trouble for Ginny."

"So the fox that lives in the chicken coop made arrangements for her little fox to bring a new chicken home to rest." Lizzy just smiled and then she began to giggle. "You are too much! but I loved how you push the limits and pulled it off. You got your reward, you got laid on the first date. After hearing this story I'm surprised you had any energy left to fuck me and give me oral stimulation. You are one hell of a lover man. Was she a good fuck?"

"Yea, she was. We ended our love feast with her pretending to be a Rodeo Queen and riding my bronco!"

"That's a new one for me. "Did she enjoy riding up and down on your pole?"

"Yeah, she even hooted and hollered waving her hand above her head as she rode my bronco."

"Oh what I would have given to have been a fly on the wall."

"Even Ginny asked me, "What was all the hooting and hollering about?"

"So how long was this evening. When did the two of you fall asleep?"

"Pretty soon after that ride. She was exhausted when she finished."

"Well, since you fucked me this afternoon your bronco must not have broken his leg," Then she laughed hard ending up chocking.

"Oh Billy, what am I going to do with you?"

"I hope you will continue having me come here to make you feel happy and loved!"

"You have an open invitation. I know you have a lot of girls to serve. You are like a bull moose who has many sweethearts. As I told you before, I do not mine that you are fucking every skirt at school and their mother's at home, as long as I get fucked on a regular basis."

"Lizzy, I will fuck you as often as you need it. All you have to do is send a short note to my classroom saying, "Today or tomorrow, or state a certain day of the week like Tuesday and I will be here with you after school."

"I'm sure I'll be sending you something this week. After what you gave me this afternoon I will be like an underfed animal craving your penis inside of my pussy."

"I hope I get a note from you then. You know I'm in love with you."

"Thank you, that's nice to hear. I love you too.

Do you want me to drive you home after I fix something for you to eat, or would you like to stay here with me tonight."

"I want to stay with you tonight, Lizzy."

"You made my day Billy. I was hoping you wanted to spend the night

with me."

We took a shower together and Lizzy gave me one of her robes to wear and she put another rob on. I went out to the kitchen and we talked as she prepared our meal. She said, "What was Rachel's mom like?"

"I told her that Rachel's mom was an ignored wife who is depressed and feels unwanted. Charlene's life is being a cook, babysitter, and house cleaner with no benefits. She lit up when I came into the house. I intentionally arrived early so I could talk with her parents, Her dad was not home and she led me into the kitchen where she turned toward me and took both of my hands into hers. I had so much compassion for her. She was really in need of some affection Lizzy. I gave her a hug and she reacted spontaneously by hugging me back and clinging to me. Rachel realizes that her mom is unhappy and depressed and after the evening was over she wanted to find a way for me to take her mom to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing. Rachel says she is going to figure out a way for that to happen."

After dinner we turned on some romantic music and sat on the couch and held one another. Around 9 p.m. she said, "Let's go to bed. You need some sleep. I will rub your back and that will make you relax and then you will go to sleep."

The next morning Lizzy let me sleep while she made breakfast, fixed her hair and got dressed. Then she woke me, I went into the bathroom and washed my face and went back to the bedroom and got dressed. We ate breakfast together and got ready to go out to the garage. She said, "Billy, I'm going to let you out a block from the school and you can walk to school from there. Is that ok with you Billy? I don't think it would be smart for us to get out together in the teacher's parking lot."

"I agree."

She told me how wonderful it was to sleep with me in the same bed and looked forward to more times we could spend the whole night together. She thanked me for being such a wonderful lover and she thought she wouldn't get much accomplished today because her mind would be replaying everything that happened from the time she saw me tying my sneakers. She kept smiling at me as she drove toward school. She pulled the car over to the curb and said, "Give Lizzy a kiss and be a good student today."

I kissed her lips and held them there for a few seconds and then I smiled at her. "Thanks Billy. I probably won't wash my face today because I want your kiss to linger there."

"I'll talk with you later Lizzy I'm not going to wash my face either. I hope I have some of your lipstick on the corner of my lip and your perfume will continue to linger on my clothes."

She just smiled, "I hope it lingers on you too."

Just before she pulled away from the curb she said, "Now don't be a naughty boy and get your counselor in trouble."

I stood on the sidewalk and watched her car head up toward the school. I looked around, and not seeing anyone I knew I walked quickly toward the school. I couldn't help but review all the good moments I shared with Lizzy yesterday.


Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12