Mom & Me Ch. 37

Story Info
Planning & Preparing For The Fall Dance.
5.7k words
4.6
5.3k
7
0

Part 37 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Planning & Preparing For The Fall Dance

While I was walking toward the school, it occurred to me that the Fall Dance was only two weeks away. I need to talking with all my girlfriends, and Ginny, to make sure I'll be able to dance at least a couple of times with each one of them. I needed to know if they were going to go as someone's date or just show up by themselves. Since I was having sex with all my girlfriends I had planned to go to the Fall Dance without a date.

I also needed to find out the name of the band that would be playing that night, and get their contact number. I also wanted to talk with the dance committee to see if they were planning on giving dance cards out, so the girls could write in the names of the boys they danced with that evening, a kind of record of whom they danced with on the night of the big Fall Dance.

I also wanted to talk with Lizzy and see who would be chaperoning the dance and if the school was going to use some parents as chaperones. If the school was going to use some parents as chaperones, whom should the parent's call in order to volunteer.

I also wanted to see if I could set up some private dance practices with Lizzy, and especially Rachel, where we could practice dance steps together, like the Jigger Bug. Rachel would be a great resource because she's had two and one half years of dance training. Maybe I'll talk to Mr. Moore, our principal, to see if we could use one of the workout rooms in the P.E. department for any couples who wanted to learn a new dance step, or practice their own routine together. I just realized I had my work cut out for me.

The halls were vacant. I don't ever remember getting to school this early,. I'm usually the last one to get on campus, rushing to my locker and trying to get seated in my first period class before the bell rang. I headed toward the Student Body Office to talk with Miss Weaver. When I got inside the SBO I asked whom should I talk with about the upcoming Fall Dance. The person behind the counter said, "That would be Miss Weaver.

"Is she here, I asked?"

"Yes, but she's on the phone. I will tell her you want to talk to her as soon as I see her hangs up."

I waited patiently, observing the walls. There were a couple of posters advertising the dance, but less than I thought there should be if you want a large turnout of students.

Finally the woman behind the counter said, "You can go in and see Miss Weaver now; she's off the phone."

"Thank you very much."

"When I entered her office she stood and introduced herself to me and then asked me what I wanted to see her about. I told her I had a few questions and suggestions concerning the upcoming Fall Dance, and I told her I would like to be a member of the planning committee if that was possible. She was delighted and asked me to sit down and discuss my ideas with her. I asked her, "Can you give me the name of the band that will be playing that night and their contact number?"

She opened one of the drawers of her desk and pulled out a folder. She opened it and moved her finger down the page. "Here it. The name of the band is the called, The Meadowlarks. Their contact person is Valerie Boone, 209 486-591. Valeria is also the band's vocalists." Miss Weaver wrote the name of the band, the vocalist, and their contact number down on a piece of paper and handed it to me.

I told her I would like to be a member of the planning committee if the committee is still meeting on a regular basis. "Actually Billy we've had only three meetings and the only thing that the group has decided on is the band and the theme of the Fall Dance. They chose Paradise Island as the theme. They have contacted several landscape companies, and stores like Target and Home Depot and asked them if they would donate some plants and decoration. They also found someone who would volunteer to hang a cloth ceiling over the entire area of the gym. The side that would be facing the gym floor would be littered with tiny lights that would look like stars. Won't that be awesome?

"Yes, it would be. One of the questions I have is this: Can we find a room within the school where we could invited students to come to after school to practice their dancing and to learn new dances? One of my friends is Rachel Nicholson, a junior here at TJHS. She has taken dance lessons from Arthur Murray Studios for two and one half years, and she is really good. She is not only a good dancer but she has taught me several variations to some of the dances, like the Jigger Bug."

"That's an excellent idea Billy. I will check on that. How many days would you want the room?"

"According to my calculations the dance is only two weeks away. How about two days this week, maybe Wednesday & Friday and next week Monday and Wednesday."

"We will need someone to chaperone the dance practices."

"Let me ask my counselor, Mrs. Wilson if she has time to chaperone the dance practices. Could we use the room from the time school is dismissed until 5 p.m."

"Ok, you ask Mrs. Wilson and I will try to make arrangements for the room. Can you ask Mrs. Wilson sometime today and get back with me?"

"Yes, of course. Thank you Miss Weaver for being so positive. Some of us boys like to dance, but we aren't having confident when it comes to dancing some of the dances."

"I understand Billy. Thank you for stopping by this morning. I will get right on it."

"Thank you for your openness Miss Weaver, and the color of your dress really enhances the color of your eyes. Your eyes are beautiful!"

I could see her blush, "Why thank you for the complement." I left without causing any additional embracement for her.

Wow! I looked at the clock in the SBO office and realized I had been in Miss Weaver's office a long time. I had ten minutes to get to Miss Jordan's first period class. I left the SBO feeling pretty good about what I had accomplished this morning. I hurried toward Miss Jordan's classroom and got there before Jane. I wanted to talk to Lizzy before lunch to see if she would chaperone or practices. When Jane came into the room she looked surprised. "Another day of getting to class early; are you trying to impress Miss Jordan?

"Jane if you see Jennifer before lunch I would like to talk with both of you about the Fall Dance during lunch."

"Ok, Billy, I will share that with Jennifer. I will be there for sure."

After second period was over I saw Rachel walking toward me in the hall. I told her briefly that I had talked with Miss Weaver in the SBO concerning the Fall Dance and asked her if we could get a room after school to hold four practice dance sessions, all opened to the student body. She's going to look into it. I told her it would help couples improve their dance routine and maybe you Rachel would be willing to teach some of the students new routines, etc. Would you be willing to do that?"

She said, "Of course Billy. That was a good idea. We could really work on our Jigger Bug routine."

"Thanks Rachel. I will tell you more later."

"I decided to use the 'Get Out Of Jail Card' Lizzy had given me the other day. I took the card out of my billfold and wrote the numeral four on the Period Line of the pass. Miss Smith was trying to find something in her filing cabinet so I walked over to where she was and showed her my hall pass to go to the Counseling Office. She gave me that look that only teachers can give, and nodded her head. Then she kept looking for what it was that she wanted from her filing cabinet. She sure did have a nice looking ass when she bent over like she was now doing. It was difficult not to want to take my hand and rub it over her firm ass.

When I arrived at the counseling office, I went over to Miss Nicholas's desk and she looked up at me with a surprised look. "Well, look what the cat just drug in!" Then she smiled. I showed her my pass and she looked at it carefully. "Looks like you filled in the class period line yourself Billy."

"Yes, she gave me the pass last week and told me she wanted to see me today. She wanted me to decide what would be the best class to miss."

"I've missed you Billy. Mrs. Wilson's hard work and time must be paying off."

"Yes, Mrs. Wilson has helped me to become a better student and I hope individual."

"Still, I miss you."

"I've missed you too, Mrs. Nicholas."

"That's good to hear. Don't forget me Billy."

"Never, Miss Nicholas. Are you going to chaperone the Fall Dance, Miss Nicholas?"

"I hadn't thought about it."

"If you do, I will ask you to dance with me at least once."

"You're teasing me, aren't you Billy? With all the girls you date why would you ask me to dance, or have time to dance with me?"

"Because your sexy and it gives me a legal rights to hold you close to me on the dance floor."

"Billy, I will have to give this some consideration. Go see Mrs. Wilson now."

I blew her a kiss and I noticed she looked around the counseling office to see if any of the students saw me giving her a artificial kiss."

I knocked on Lizzy's office door. I heard her voice say, "Come in please."

I opened the door and her face lit up with an awesome smile. She moved her chair back and got to her feet. I closed the door upon entering the room. "Billy, I was hoping to see you today. I really haven't done very much work, just reviewing all the wonderful scenes we had together last night and this morning. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately on my lips. Both of our mouths parted and our tongues enjoyed the reunion. She leaned back without removing her arms and just smiled. I had my hands on her firm ass and pulled her into me. "Oh, Billy, you know how to turn me on."

"I love you Lizzy."

I love you too, Billy. Did you want to ask me something or did you just come up here so you could rub my ass and get some deep throat kisses?"

I stepped back viewing her beautiful body. Then I said, "You look

Magnificent in that outfit!"

"Thank you Billy. "You are so kind and thoughtful"

"Well getting some additional loving was on my mine, but I wanted to tell you I went to the SBO to talk with Miss Weaver about the Fall Dance. I asked her if it was possible for me to reserve a room where students could assemble and practice dances or learn new routines in advance of the Fall Dance. She thought it was a good idea and she would look into it for me. We hope to get two days this week and two next week to practice. Would you consider being the faculty sponsor of the practice sessions? I talked to Rachel this morning and she said she would be willing to teach anyone that would be interested a particular dance number or additional moves to a dance they already knew. I would love it if you would volunteer and we can practice our dance too. I want to dance with you twice. You told me a month ago you would dance with me at the Fall Dance. Do you remember?"

"Yes, Billy, and from that day forward I've been thinking about it. But two dances? That might be risky, don't you think?"

"Maybe, but I also told Miss Nicholas if she would be a chaperone at the dance I would ask her to dance with me. I will dance with you early and then later ask her to dance with me. Then later in the evening I will ask you again. If you feel uncomfortable just say you're too tired to dance anymore. I'm sure one of the men of the faculty will ask you to dance also."

"To answer your first question, yes, I am willing to be available for the dance practices if you can pull that off with Miss Weaver. It would be marvelous to have Rachel help us with our routine, especially since she knows you have a special adult friend."

"Don't worry about her anymore. She said, "She not interested any more who I gave those expensive panties and bra too."

"Well, that's good news to hear."

"I'm going to go back to Miss Smith's class now. She wasn't too happy when I showed her the hall pass."

"Wait, Billy." Lizzy went back to her desk and got me another hall pass. She handed it to me saying, "Here put this new one in your billfold." She smiled, "You're not leaving without kissing me are you?"

I wrapped my right arm around her waist and placed my left hand on the back of her hair and kissed her passionately, I waited for her to pull away. She waited several minutes before backing away. She really knows how to kiss and be passionate.

"Thanks Billy."

"After school I'm going to go back to the SBO office to see what Miss Weaver found out. Maybe you could swing by the SBO and tell her you are willing to supervise the dance practices if Miss Weaver found us a room to use."

"I can do that Billy. Wait a second. You have some lipstick on your lips. I should remove it."

"Thanks Lizzy."

Miss Nicholas motioned for me to come over to her desk. "Well, that didn't take long! Maybe she has made a positive different in your life.

If I did chaperoned the dance, would you really ask me to dance? I'm not a polished dancer Billy. It would have to be a slow dance number for me to be comfortable dancing. No Jigger Bugs etc."

"Julia, I will pick a slow number for sure. I want to feel your body pressing into mine as we dance together."

"She blushed, "Ok, Billy I will sign up to be a chaperone."

"That awesome Julia. I can't wait for us to be together on the dance floor."

"I can smell Mrs. Wilson's perfume on you Billy. Better walk back to Miss Smith's class via the covered archway. Maybe it will be less noticeable by the time you are back in class." She smiled seductively rolling her tongue across her lower lip.

Jane and Jennifer both thought it would be wonderful to have a room to practice our dances and routine. They even agreed it would be nice to have Rachel there since she's had two and one half years of dance lessons from Author Murray's Studios.

After school was over I walked to the SBO office and asked to talk with Miss Weaver. Her secretary said, "Miss Weaver will be back in about thirty minutes. She went down to the athletic department to talk to Coach Hawkins. If you can wait, you can sit down on that chair next to her office door. If not come back before school starts tomorrow morning and I will tell her you are coming in to see her."

"I'll wait for a few minutes and see if she returns early from the athletic department. I really would like to know what she found out. Then I asked her if she had a list of the faculty members that would be supervising the Fall Dance."

"Sure, just a minute and I will let you see it." She walked over to her desk and rumbled threw the box that contained information she needed to have at her disposal. She walked back and handed it to me.

Yes, Lizzy was on the list, so was Miss Weaver, Miss Smith, and Miss Jordan. Julia Nicholas was not on the list. I handed the list back to her and asked her if parents were allowed to volunteer as chaperones. She replied, "They need to make an appointment with Miss Weaver first. If you know a parent who would like to chaperone give them this number and I will make them an appointment with Miss Weaver. They should call immediately so I can arrange a conference for them with Miss Weaver." She wrote down the number and her name: Lucy.

It was 4:15 p.m. when Miss Weaver returned. She recognized me immediately. "I have good news for you Billy. The Athletic Department said you could use the yoga room on those four days we talked about. But we would have to have a faculty member present to supervise the students."

"Miss Weaver, I talked to my counselor Mrs. Wilson and she said she would stay after school on those days and supervise the dance practice."

"Oh, awesome. Now I don't have to try and find people to do it. Thanks a lot Billy."

"Can you mention the practice sessions when you make the morning announcements?"

"Sure. I would be happy to do that for you."

She also told me she mentioned the dance cards to a couple of girls on the Dance Committee and they all agreed that was a good idea..

As I walked out of the SBO office I saw Julia walking toward me. She smiled and said, "I am going to volunteer to be a chaperone at the dance Billy. You better be sure you ask me to dance or I will find a way to skin your ass." Then she smiled. I smiled too.

On my way out of the school I ran into Lizzy. She said, "I was hoping I would run into you again. Do you want to come over to my house?"

"Sure!"

She looked around and said, "Sit on that bench over there and I will bring my car around like I did yesterday."

"I nodded and walked over to the bench and sat down."

Then I saw her red Toyota coming up the street. I stood and walked slowly to the curb. I looked around to see who was present on the street. I saw only one couple and they were busy kissing and touching one another. They didn't even have a clue that I was present. The Toyota's windows were made of dark glass and it hid whoever might be enclosed within the car. She was approaching slowly and when she stopped in front of me I heard the door lock open. I got in quickly and attached my seat belt,. Then she pulled away from the curb toward home.

She kept looking over at me with a big gorgeous smile. She asked, "Can you stay with me tonight Billy?"

I'll give Ginny a call and see what she's doing?" I dialed Ginny's number and she answered. "What are your plans for tonight Ginny?"

"Billy, I'm with Colonel Weaver right now. Why?"

"If you are not going to be home I'm going to stay over at a friend's house."

"Good! That way you won't be alone.. Enjoy your evening. I know she must be delightful."

I saw Lizzy's head bob up and down, so she must've heard the entire conversation. I looked up at her and she was beaming.

"I said, "She is most delightful! You have a good night with Colonel Weaver also.

"Billy, the Colonel and I have already had a fantastic day. He promised me more this evening."

Lizzy turned her Toyota into the back driveway and I saw the garage door going up. She drove into the garage and lowered the garage door before opening her door. She said, "Do you have your key with you Billy?"

"Yes."

"Will you open the door to our house?" Then she beamed. Her face was lit up with a gorgeous smile. After she got inside she put her purse and a folder she was carrying on the table, and then turned toward me. "What a blessing it is for me Billy to have you here again tonight. She put her arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Lizzy, I love how you smile and how you love me. I'm so happy to be here with you tonight." Our lips merged into a very romantic passionate kiss. Her tongue played with my tongue and my tongue chased her tongue. We sucked each other's mouths very passionately. Then she laid her head on my chest. She said, "Billy I can hear your heart beating. It is really humming in my ear." Then she squeezed me.

"Billy let's go and change into something more comfortable. I'm so excited. I will be with you another night and another morning. It's almost too good to be true."

She took my hand and led me back to her bedroom. She turned and began to unbutton my shirt. She slid it off my back and hung it on a hanger. Then she unbuckled my belt, trousers, and pushed my zipper down. I stepped out of my trousers. She folded them and placed them on a chair. Then she placed her index fingers and thumbs on both sides of my briefs and pulled them down. She stood up and took her two hands and cupped them around my penis and testicles. "I love your equipment Billy. She began to rub my awakening penis with her hands.

"I just love how your penis is excited to see me Billy. Look how this magnificent muscle get as hard as a rock."

As she continued to rub my penis I reached around and unbuttoned her skirt. It fell to the floor. I said, "You need to stop a minute so I can unbutton your blouse and unclasp your bra." Then I remove her panties. She backed up slowly and smiled the whole time I was undressing her. I knelt down on one leg and removed her red panties, the ones I had bought for her. I placed them over my nose and mouth and suck in there aromas.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12