Mom & Me Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love how you smell Lizzy. It's so intoxicating to my senses." Then I buried my face into her pubic hairs. She placed her hands behind my head and held me there as she moaned and groaned with pleasure.

I stood up and I removed the bedspread, turned down the sheets, picked her beautiful nude body up in my arms, kissed her soft lips and lay her down on the pink sheets. She looked at me eagerly, waiting patiently for me to fill her pussy with my hard cock. She grabbed a pillow and placed it under her butt. Then she raised her legs and spread them apart. "Fuck me Billy. Fuck me hard. I want your cock deep inside of me."

I pushed my cock in as far as the width of my mushroom. She smiled and said, "Oh, that big boy feels wonderful." I told her I would push all the way inside her vagina, and I did. She made a sudden sound followed by a huge smile. "I love feeling my vagina full of your manliness."

I continued moving in and out, increasing my speed and thrusts, We both were focused on the other and we were both panting and breathing quickly. Her body was in sink with mine and we were both working hard. I felt a couple of times I could have released my seed inside of her but I knew she was not quite ready. I pumped her hard and she was beginning to make loud noises and then she screamed and then she said, "Keep going baby, I am almost there." I kept pumping her hard and my balls were smacking up against her pussy. Her groans and moans were increasing in pitch and then she had her orgasm. She put her arms around my upper chest and pulled me down on top of her. "Suck my tits Billy! Suck them hard. Squeeze my nipples. Keep sucking my tits Billy! It feels awesome."

I placed my lips over her tits and began to suck, pull, and pinch her tits with my lips. She was moaning loud and thrashing around underneath me. She was very hot and hungry and wanted more of me. She took her hands and held both sides of my face and began kissing me. "I love you Billy. I love how you make love to me."

I began sucking her breasts sweetly, Kissing her tits gently. Then she murmured like a contented kitten and began to relax and enjoy the moment.

"Billy you have no idea how starved I am for real love and affection. I need you in my life every day you gorgeous man!"

"Thank you, Lizzy. I need you as much as you need me. I love making love with you."

We lay side by side for over an hour just sharing touches and sweet words with one another.

Then I slid down between her legs and kissed her swollen pussy lips. I used my tongue and lick straight up the vertical line between her pussy lips. She moaned softly. "That feels so good to me." I massaged her pussy lips softly. She moved about and I could hear her sighs and groans of pleasure. I stuck my tongue inside her pussy and moved it around touching everything as I searched for her clit. It had to be out and it had to be sensitive from our earlier activity. When I hit her clit her butt jumped off the sheet, she screamed and twisted her body slightly and I hit it again and again and I heard her scream and yell. She said, "Don't stop Billy I am going to cum again. I know I am. Please don't stop. You are not hurting me." Then she continued focusing on the moment and she was really into the moaning and groaning and an occasional scream or two. She was working so hard and I knew her second orgasm would come more quickly. Then she screamed, had her orgasm, and I backed off slightly and brought her back down. She had her hands pressed against the back of my head and my whole face was smacked against her pussy. I just massaged her lips lightly as she began to relax again.

"Billy, I have never had anyone eat my pussy better ... ever ... than you!"

"She relaxed her leg muscles, loosened her grip on my face and said, "Scoot up honey. I want to kiss your face."

I scooted forward and she kissed my lips passionately. Then she held me tightly to her chest. "You are a super lover man, Billy I love how you love me."

"I love how you love me too Honey."

"Oh, Baby. It's 7:30 p.m. We need to get up and take a shower and I'll fix you some dinner. You must be starved!"

"No, I just had a big meal."

"I'm glad you enjoyed eating my pussy. I sure enjoyed it also!"

We got up and took a hot shower together. I played with her breasts and she played with my testicles and washed my penis.

She said, "Just put your robe on. Don't put your underwear back on, ok?"

"Does pancakes, bacon, and eggs sound good to you Billy."

"That would be perfect, Lizzy."

I sat at the counter while she made our meal. I told her all about my meeting with Miss Weaver. How she secured us a room to practice dancing, and she told me that three girls on her dance committee said how much they appreciated my suggestion of having dance cards for the girls to write the name of the boys they danced with on every dance. I told her how I had talked to Julia after I was in your office and Julia suggested I use the archway on my way back to class because she could smell your perfume strongly on me." I smiled and Lizzy giggled.

I think I talked Julia into volunteering to be a chaperone. I thought I would dance with you in one of the early numbers, then a little later ask Julia to dance, and later on in the evening ask you to dance with me again. I'm also going to ask Jane, Jennifer, and Rachel to ask one of the male teachers to dance with them. I'm not sure they're that brave, but I am going to suggest it anyway. The dance practices next week will be after school on Wednesday and Friday and the following week it will be on Monday and Wednesday in the yoga classroom. Let's talk about the two dances you would prefer when we dance together."

"Billy, I would like to dance a waltz or a Fox Trot with you, or if they don't know any waltzes than let's go out on the floor and dance a slow romantic number where I can cuddle up inside of you!" She smiled at me and giggled.

After dinner, we cuddled up together on the couch and watched a romantic comedy.

When it was over she said, "Let's go to bed. I will rub your back. I want you to hold my boob as you press your body into my back. It's been a busy two days for us. We need to get some rest now my sweet man.

We woke in the morning and kissed and hugged one another for about forty-five minutes. Then she began rubbing my cock and it got hard immediately. She rolled over on her knees and asked me to fuck her from the rear. I positioned my body behind her and plunged deep inside of her vagina. We were in perfect rhythm together. She came to an orgasm quickly, and I released my cum about the same time as she had her orgasm. Afterwards we showered, got dressed, and had dry cereal for breakfast. We got into her Toyota and backed out of the garage. I saw a man standing at the upstairs window watching her pull her car out of the garage. I said, "Is that Mr. Wilson looking out of the upstairs window?"

"Yes, that's him. He can't see you through these darken windows, and I am sure he doesn't hear much noise from us at night. He hates to wear his earing aid and even if it's in he doesn't hear well. You would think he would hear me screaming when your cock hits my clit, but I doubt it."

There was little traffic this morning, but since we were a little ahead of yesterday's schedule she let me out about two blocks from the school so I could enjoy a cup of coffee before walking the rest of the way to school. She said, "Now, don't lose track of your time. I don't want you to be late to Miss Jordan's English class. Give me a sweet kiss before getting out. I leaned into her and kissed her mouth passionately. We kissed at least one minute before she said, "Let's just play hooky today Billy and go to a lake up in the hills."

"Sounds good to me Lizzy."

"Maybe another day. Get out now and behave yourself."

I opened the door and got out.

I opened the door to McDonald's Gourmet Coffee Shop. A woman, whose nametag read Brittany, asked me if she could take my order. I looked over the menu hanging from the wall and ordered a hot mocha with a touch of vanilla and whipped cream.

She smiled and asked me my name.

"Billy. My name is Billy."

"That will be $4.75 Billy."

I handed her a five dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

"Thank you Billy. Then she asked, "Are you a student at Thomas Jefferson High School?"

"Yes, I am. I'm a senior this year and plan to go to the university here in town."

She replied, "I graduated from TJHS last spring. I am going part-time to the university and working here too. I am noticing that you have some red lipstick on the right side of your lip, just in case it matters to you."

"Thank ,,, you ...Brittany. Yes, I better wipe it off."

She handed me a wet napkin and began to rub the right side of my lip. The napkin had a lot of lipstick on it.

I went to the restroom and looked into the mirror. I took another towel and removed a little more.

Then I went back out and Brittany called "Tommy, your hot mocha is ready."

When I went up to the counter to get the drink she said, "There is no evidence left indicating you had a nice morning treat."

"Thank you Brittany. I'm am very happy you felt confident enough to mention the lipstick on my lip."

"Well, from where the kiss landed, it wasn't a peck. The woman who kissed you was really passionate. So, whoever it was, I doubt it was your mother." She smiled and I know she was depressing a giggle..

"You are pretty observant. When did you first noticed me?"

"You were standing on the sidewalk looking up toward the school."

"Did you notice anything else?"

"No."

"Good!"

"Were you kissing someone you shouldn't have been kissing?"

"I will invoke the fifth."

"Oh, I like good mysteries. I'll have to watch for you on other days. Enjoy your coffee Billy. Don't worry, even if I found something you didn't want exposed, I would never say anything. Like all good bartenders, you don't rat on your customers."

"Well, that's good to know."


12