Mom & Me Ch. 38

Story Info
A Busy Day Wit Race, Sandy, & izzy.
4.2k words
4.6
4.6k
8
0

Part 38 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

A Big Day With Rachel, Sandy, & Lizzy

We had a wonderful turn out for the first week we held dance practice in the yoga room. In addition to Jennifer, Jane, & Rachel, twenty-two other couples came to practice their dance routines. After Miss Wilson explained the perimeters of using the room and introduced a fellow classmate, Rachel, who had learned dance from Arthur Murray Studies, the other kids were eager to have her observe their routines and to give them clues on how the dance could be smoother and more interesting. Almost everyone wanted to learn additional moves for the Jigger Bug. This was Rachel's especially, and she always selected me to be her partner when she demonstrated a move or technique. If she saw a couple struggling she would pass me off to Miss Wilson and help the boy feel more comfortable in performing the new step. The two hours passed quickly.

The couples were delighted to have this opportunity to dance and learn more about the different dances. Rachel taught them the Fox Trot, Jigger Bug, and told the other students that they should learn how to dance the waltz. After the time was up using the room, some of the couples went out on the large patio off from the lunch room and continued dancing. I thanked Rachel for all she did to help us all be better dancers. Jane and Jennifer were especially delighted with what she taught them. I was beginning to feel that Jennifer and Jane would eventually welcome Rachel into their tight group. I felt very satisfied how the first two days went and thanked Rachel for all the work she put into helping everyone who attended the practice session. Before we left Rachel asked me if I would walk home with her. She said, "My dad is home. I want you to meet him. Will you walk me home so you can meet my dad?"

"Sure, I would love to meet your father Rachel." Give me a minute, I need to talk with Mrs. Wilson before we leave."

I walked over to Lizzy and said, "Rachel, wants me to meet her father. He's not home often, so I will walk her home and meet her father. I will contact Ginny. If she and the Colonel are still together I will come back to your place, unless you need some rest."

"No, Billy. If you can come back to my house please come. You have a key."

"I'll call you either way Lizzy."

I then walked over to Jane and Jennifer and told them that Rachel asked me to come home with her so I could meet her dad. I told them he is seldom home.

Jennifer and Jane both gave me a kiss and they walked down the hallway and out of the building. Then I said, "If you're ready to go, Rachel, let's head toward your house."

"Ok, Billy." She was finishing up a conversation with one of the teen couples she'd been working with. Both were thanking Rachel over and over again for helping them perfect a Jigger Bug move they had been practicing the last two days.

I grabbed Rachel's hand and we walked down the sidewalk toward her home. "Billy, I'm so excited. The practice sessions are working great. We're going to have around twenty-some couples who will really be dancing up a storm at the Fall Dance." She was beaming with pride and gratitude.

She thanked me several times for taking the time to walk her home and meet her dad. "Mom and I never know when he will b called out of town to complete a repair. I'm very excited for my dad to meet you and to see what a wonderful guy you are to me."

We stopped for traffic before crossing the street and she pulled on my sleeve wanting a kiss. I turned, and held her and kissed her lips hard. When I pulled back she smiles broadly and said, "More, more, Rachel wants more." So I kissed her again, pushing my tongue through her lips. Someone was walking up behind us and stay the traffic light just turned green." We looked up and I said, "Thanks!" and we walked quickly across the street.

"What can you tell me about your dad, Rachel?"

"Well, he's not into dancing, romantic music, popular music, going to theater or musical events. He loves being outside. He enjoys backpacking, hunting, canoeing, auto racing, and sleet shooting. My mom married the wrong man. She likes to do the things he doesn't like to do. I feel sorry for her because I can tell she feels her life is passing her by and that she is going to die a lonely, angry, and neglected woman."

We walked in silence for a while and I said, "What do you think I can do to help your mom feel better about herself?"

"Oh, Billy, you have already. She still shares with me how wonderful it was for her to talk with you the night we went to the Officer's Club. You looked at her, you talked to her, and you gave her your time and attention. She felt like a human being. She has been longing for her husband's attention for years. I picked up on her loneliness when I was in junior high. I've tried to do things with her and spend time talking with her, but Billy, she needs a man to give her the attention she needs and deserves."

Rachel squeezed my hand as we walked up the steps to her porch. She opened the front door and we walked into her house. "Mom, Dad? I'm home and Billy is with me."

My mom rushed out of the kitchen. She had an apron on over a lovely dress. Her hair was fixed nicely, and her signature smile appeared across her face. She came right over to where Rachel and I were standing and threw her arms around my neck and gave me a big hug. Then I felt her lips kissing my neck and her arms and hands moving down over my back caressing me tenderly. She pulled back, "Welcome Billy to our house. It is so good to see you again."

"It is good to see you again Sandy." I took hold of her hand and squeezed it gently. I didn't let go of it. I just held her hand lightly in mine. She didn't remove her hand from mine either. She just kept looking at me and smiling.

"I need to check on dinner Billy. I'm expecting you to stay and have dinner with us. I've fixed a lot and I need a strong growing boy to help us eat it all up. Please tell me you'll stay for dinner."

"Of course, I'll stay Sandy."

"My husband Jeff is getting a dress. He took a shower and should be out shortly."

I whispered to Rachel, "I'm going into the kitchen and be with your mom. You stay here and when your dad comes into the living room be sure you say something loud enough so I know he's in the next room. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure Billy."

I walked into the kitchen and she was standing in front of the kitchen stove stirring something in a saucepan. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around the front of her body. She flinched but relaxed immediately leaning back against my body. I could hear her release a soft groan of pleasure. I gave her a little hug across her belly and she sighed deeply. "Oh, Billy, I need your magic in my life."

She looked down at the stove controls and turned the gas flame to the lowest position. Then she placed a lid on top of the saucepan. She turned around as I separated my arms from her waist. She put her two hands on both sides of my face and kissed me on my lips. She pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes holding her gaze, and then she leaned forward and kissed me passionately on my lips again, pressing her tongue forward into my open mouth. She kissed me with much passion before backing up a step.

Sandy took my hands into hers and just looked into my eyes expressing as much love for me as she dared. She never said a word. She didn't need too.

From the living room, I heard Rachel say, "Hi Dad, so glad to see you! Billy, come here so I can introduce you to my dad.

I emerged from the kitchen where I was talking with Sandy and walked directly to him and stay, "Good evening Mr. Nicholson! My name is Billy Williams, and I am the boy who took your daughter to the Officer's Club last week for dinner and dancing."

"Nice to meet you Billy, my name is Jeff. You don't have to refer to me as Mr. Nicholson, just use my first name, the same for my wife. Please call her Sandy. We are everyday kind of people."

He asked me to sit down and I watched carefully where he was heading to sit. I sat diagonally to him. Rachel pulled up a straight chair next to the overstuffed chair I had chosen.

"Can you give me a little history about yourself Billy? How long you and your parents have lived here and what you enjoy doing in your spare time?"

"Sure, Jeff. I'm eighteen years old and a senior at TJHS. I met your daughter several weeks ago and we've had one date. As you know I took her to dinner at the Officer's Club and we stayed after dinner and danced. Your daughter is a very talented dancer."

"What are you going to do after high school, Billy?"

"I'm planning on enrolling in the university here in town and major in business."

"Well, that's a good choice? What kind of business education are you seeking?"

"I want to take some classes in accounting, advertising, marketing, etc. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do yet, but I definitely want to have a business where I can make money."

"Do you want to work for a big corporation or start your own business venture?"

"I haven't decided yet, but I'm more likely to want to maintain control of my own destiny."

"What do you enjoy doing when you have free time Billy?"

"Jeff, I like to go backpacking, fly fishing, skeet shooting. I shot skeet with my grandfather. He also taught me to fly fish. I also enjoy playing a round of golf. I was on the golf team at my last school I attended before moving to this town. I'll probably go out for the golf team in the spring."

"Rachel told me your father is a career Air Force pilot."

"That's correct. He's assigned to a top-secret covert group, actually an elite group of top gun pilots. My mom and I don't even know exactly what he does on his deployments. He is not allowed to contact us until the operation is completed. He can be deployed at any moment and return unexpectedly. My mom hates his joy and hates being an Air Force wife. She said, "If she had known what she was getting herself into she would have never married him."

"How long has he been on this current deployment?"

"He left just before school began. He's been gone more than a year on some deployments, but that is before my stepmother married him."

"Did you mom devoice your dad?"

"No, she died in a single automobile accident."

"He married my stepmother, Ginny approximately a year after my mom's death. She is quite a bit younger than my birth mom.

She doesn't like the long separations at all."

I saw Sandy peek around the corner of the kitchen. Neither Jeff nor Rachel saw her looking at me. She 'winked' at me and rolled her tongue over her top lip and smiled at me. Then she disappeared back into the kitchen.

Sandy called us all to dinner. We sat around a beautiful dining room table and everyone seemed content and we shared our day with one another. Rachel was so excited about the dance practice we had twice this week. Jeff talked about the next business trip he was going on up in the Pacific Northwest near Seattle. He hoped he would be able to find some time to do fly-fishing. Sandy kicked off her heels. I felt one next to my shoe. I looked up at her and she smiled and moved her tongue across her upper lip and rubbed her foot over the top of my shoe. Then she placed it on top of my shoe and used her toes to climb up my leg. I was beginning to get hard and it was getting more difficult for me to listen to what her husband was saying. Sandy got up after finishing her meal and she wasn't wearing her shoes anymore, just walking around in her nylon stockings.

Jeff said, "I am going out on the porch to smoke a cigar, and as he left he pulled the front door closed. I whispered to Rachel. Stay in the living room and speak up when your dad comes back inside. She said, "I will. I'm glad you are spending some time with my mom Billy. She is so needy right now that I'm worried about her."

I brought the dishes and food in from the dining room table. Sandy told Rachel how pleased she was that Billy was helping her with the after-dinner cleanup. She took the uneaten food and placed it into glass containers and I placed the food into the refrigerator. I began cleaning the plates, glasses, and dinnerware. Sandy smiled frequently as we worked without words. I was washing dishes at the sink and she came over and put her arms around my waist and hugged me, placing her face against my back. She whispered, "I can hear your heart beating Billy. It is so calming to me. Thank you so much for helping me with the dishes. You are a wonderful boy Billy. I wish I could trade places with my daughter. I'm afraid I am very jealous of her."

"You are special to me Sandy. There is no reason for you to be jealous. I will always be here for you. Just tell me when you need someone to talk with."

"Thank you, Billy. That means a lot to me."

"I need to be going. It's been a long day for me."

"Rachel was so pleased you got those dance practices started at school. Sounds like all the kids enjoyed it."

Sandy, I am going to write down the name of the person you need to contact at TJHS if you want to volunteer as a chaperone at the Fall Dance. Her name is Lucy and I'd write down her telephone number. Call her tomorrow if you want to chaperone the dance. Lucy will set you up with an appointment with Miss Weaver for an interview. I promise you if you chaperone the dance I will ask you to dance with me.."

"You will? I'll call her tomorrow Billy. Thank you so much."

I went out into the living room and hugged Rachel and gave her a hard kiss on her lips. She said, "Thanks Billy for coming over to meet my dad and spending a little time with my mom. It's getting dark Billy so be careful walking home."

I told Jeff I enjoyed meeting and talking with him and maybe we could do some fly-fishing in the near future. I called Ginny's number. There was no answer so I left a message telling Ginny I wasn't going to be home tonight.

I called Lizzy and said I was walking toward her house. She asked, "What's your location?"

"I'm walking west on Walnut and I'm near the cross street where Johnny's Convenient Store is located."

"You're only four blocks from my residence. Wait at Johnny's store, I'll drive over and pick you up. I don't want you to walk alone at night."

I bought a chocolate bar and broke it in half, and ate one-half of it for my dessert. Five minutes later I saw Lizzy's red Toyota parked at the curb in front of Johnny's Store. I walked outside and got into the front seat. As I was reaching for my seat belt, I felt her arm pulling me back.

I turned and looked at her,. and she said, "Aren't you going to kiss me, Billy?"

"Absolutely", I leaned toward her and our mouths met. Wow, she really knows how to kiss.

I attached my seat belt and she looked in her outside mirror as she pulled away from the curb. I asked, "Would you mind driving me over to my house so I can get some clean clothes to wear?"

"Sure Billy, I'm sorry I didn't suggest that to you the other day."

I told her to where to turn and pretty soon we were near the edge of the city limits and I told her to turn left at the light. Then after about a mile, I told her to turn right. In two blocks turn left into the next driveway. I asked her if she wanted to come in while I collected some clothing.

"Sure!"

We both got out of her car and I got my key out to open the door. I told her she could look around in the living, dining, and kitchen areas while I gather some clean clothes. I said, "You might enjoy some of the paintings, photos, and photos of my dad flying jets."

I got two cloth bags and placed underwear, shirts, pants, and socks inside. I also got my razor, shaving cream, toothpaste, toothbrush, comb, and deodorant and put these items in another bag. I found her in the dining area looking at some paintings and photos.

"Wow! Now I know where you get your good looks. You have a handsome father. I enjoyed the photos of him flying through the sky in his jet fighter. That must really be a rush!"

We left the house. I put my stuff in the back seat of her Toyota.

We drove through a lot of abandoned streets until we got back to her area where there was a little more traffic. Lizzy turned left and drove up her driveway pushing the garage opener. We waited until the garage door closed and then got out of the car. She came around to where I was standing and said, "I can't wait to kiss you before we go inside. She put her arms around me and kiss me passionately on my lips. Then she just looked at me. Did you have a good time at Rachel's? I think your girlfriend Rachel is more like me than your other girlfriends. I bet you got a few kisses from her. How did it go meeting her father? Did you too have a good conversation?"

I talked to her father, Jeff about my family. I mentioned that my dad was a Colonel in the United States Air Force and he's frequently deployed on secret missions. I told him my mom died in a one-car traffic accident and remarried a woman much younger than my birth mom.

I told him, "I'm a senior at TJHS and I plan to go to the university here in town next fall and major in business." We explored that genre for a while and then he wanted to know what things I enjoyed doing in my free time? "I told him I enjoyed fucking my high school counselor."

"Billy! You didn't! However, I'm glad to hear that. You've already eaten dinner so after you finish telling me about your visit with Rachel's parents will jump in bed."

Her dad and I do share a few common hobbies together: skeet shooting, fly-fishing, etc.

"How was Mrs. Nicholson?"

"Jeff was finishing a shower and getting dressed when I arrived. Rachel urged me to go into the kitchen and visit with her mom alone."

Rachel said, " I'll let you know Billy when my dad comes out into the living area. Go now and spend a few minutes with my mom."

I whispered to Rachel, "I'm going into the kitchen and be with your mom. You stay here and when your dad comes into the living room be sure you say something loud enough so I know he's in the next room. Will you do that for me?"

"Sure Billy."

I walked into the kitchen and she was standing in front of the kitchen stove stirring something in a saucepan. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around the front of her body. She flinched but relaxed immediately leaning back against my body. I could hear her release a soft groan of pleasure. I gave her a little hug across her belly and she sighed deeply. "Oh, Billy, I need your magic in my life."

She looked down at the stove controls and turned the gas flame to the lowest position. Then she placed a lid on top of the saucepan. She turned around as I separated my arms from her waist. She put her two hands on both sides of my face and kissed me on my lips. She pulled back and looked deeply into my eyes holding her gaze, and then she leaned forward and kissed me passionately on my lips again, pressing her tongue forward into my open mouth. She kissed me with much passion before backing up a step.

Sandy took my hands into hers and just looked into my eyes expressing as much love for me as she dared. She never said a word. She didn't need too.

From the living room, I heard Rachel say, "Hi Dad, so glad to see you! Billy, come here so I can introduce you to my dad."

The only other incident of note was when we all sat down for dinner. We sat around a beautiful dining room table and everyone seemed content and we shared our day with one another. Rachel was so excited about the dance practice we had twice this week. Jeff talked about the next business trip he was going on up in the Pacific Northwest near Seattle. He hoped he would be able to find some time to do fly-fishing. Sandy kicked off her heels. I felt one next to my shoe. I looked up at her and she smiled and moved her tongue across her upper lip and rubbed her foot over the top of my shoe. Then she placed it on top of my shoe and used her toes to climb up my leg. I was beginning to get hard and it was getting more difficult for me to listen to what her husband was saying. Sandy got up after finishing her meal and she wasn't wearing her shoes anymore, just walking around in her nylon stockings.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12