Mom & Me Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff said, "I am going out on the porch to smoke a cigar and as he left he pulled the front door closed. I whispered to Rachel. Stay in the living room and speak up when your dad comes back inside. She said, "I will. I'm glad you are spending some time with my mom Billy. She is so needy right now that I'm worried about her."

I brought the dishes and food in from the dining room table. Sandy told Rachel how pleased she was that Billy was helping her with the after-dinner cleanup. She took the uneaten food and placed it into glass containers and I placed the food into the refrigerator. I began cleaning the plates, glasses, and dinnerware. Sandy smiled frequently as we worked without words. I was washing dishes at the sink and she came over and put her arms around my waist and hugged me, placing her face against my back. She whispered, "I can hear your heart beating Billy. It is so calming to me. Thank you so much for helping me with the dishes. You are a wonderful boy Billy. I wish I could trade places with my daughter. I'm afraid I am very jealous of her."

"You are special to me Sandy. There is no reason for you to be jealous. I will always be here for you. Just tell me when you need someone to talk with."

"Thank you, Billy. That means a lot to me."

"I need to be going. It's been a long day for me."

Lizzy took my hands and looked straight into my eyes. You are an awesome man and you really know how to treat a woman. I'm glad you were able to give Sandy some hugs and touches. I agree with Rachel, her mom is extremely close to having a mental breakdown. She is desperate for some attention and for some loving. If you can help her Billy, I have no objections. I know how starved and deprived I've been for the last ten years. You're the only man I've ever known who has a clue how to get all of his women satisfied, and not jealous with one another."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and our lips melted together.

We went into the bedroom, disrobed, and had great sex together. When we finished we lay side by side and touched, talked, and kissed. Then Lizzy said, "We better sleep now my sweet man; it really has been a full day.

12