Mom & Me Ch. 42

Story Info
Monday Morning, We left for Danville.
4.5k words
4.52
4.2k
7
0

Part 42 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Monday, Leaving for Danville

I felt Lizzy's hand pushing against my body. Then I heard her say, "Billy, wake up."

I opened my eyes and the room was pitch dark. "What time is it Lizzy?"

"It's 5:30."

"5:30? Why are we waking up at 5:30?"

"I want you to fuck me before I take a shower and get dressed."

"I want to fuck you too, but why are we starting the day at 5:30 a.m.?"

"Don't you remember we're playing hooky today." She leaned into me and gave me a sweet wet kiss as she placed her hand over my penis and rub her hand back and forth.

"Yes, I remember, but what's the rush?"

"I have to stop at the school to leave the paperwork with Miss Julia Nicholas so she can give it to the counselors who will be overseeing my IEP and other responsibilities. I like what I'm feeling beneath the sheets Billy. I'm going to pee! Then you can have your way with me."

When she came out; I used the bathroom to relieve myself. I could hear her getting back into the bed. When I walked back into the bedroom she was laying on her back completely naked and smiling up at me.

I laid beside her and began kissing her mouth and using my left finger to caress her sweet pussy. I love to feel her wetness building up inside of her vagina when I use my finger. My penis was getting hard and she whispered in my ear, "I'm ready for you baby. You can insert your monster penis inside of Lizzy's vagina anytime you want. I can imagine the anguish your other ladies are feeling this morning waking up without you beside them. I can hear the gnashing of their teeth! Too bad ladies, Billy is all mind for the next three days."

I continued fingering her and kissing her passionately. "Billy, I want you to fuck me; I need to feel your cock deep inside of my vagina. I want it to fit tightly inside of me and I want you to fuck me vigorously this morning."

I straddled her and I moved my erection against her pussy opening and pushed. My penis slid into her and I heard her release several audible sound of extreme pleasure. She placed her hands around my neck and we moved steadily as one being. I love fucking Lizzy; she really knows how to please me, and I always feels she really enjoys each individual stroke. She began to groan and moan with much pleasure and it wasn't long before we were both close to having orgasms. I can sense when Lizzy is close and I try to be ready to release my sperm at the same time she arches her back and releases her orgasm. It was beautiful this morning. We both released at about the same moment and after she calmed her body down she pulled my neck down and began kissing my lips and telling me how much she loved me. "You're an amazing lover Billy. I love how you thrust your big penis deep inside of me. You really know how to light my internal flame!"

She continued saying, "Turn over and lay down on your back; I want to clean you up with my mouth and tongue." She began sucking up the cum still coming out of my limped penis and saying, "I love tasting your sweet, salty creamy cum. It's delicious! As she was cleaning my private area my penis began to get bigger as she sucked on the end of my penis and over the top of my mushroom. She giggled. "I think your penis likes me sucking on your penis because it's getting big again. She continued stroking my penis with her hands and sucking on the end of my cock with her lips. As my penis got harder she took more of it inside of her mouth and she began to establish a rhythm. She paused after several deep strokes and said, "I like how I can make your penis get hard with my lips. She continued sucking my cock and we both fell silent and I soon realized I was going to have another big orgasm. My body was moving with her body and I knew we were both enjoying each other. I whispered, "Lizzy, I'm close."

"Release your seed whenever you want sweet Billy. I want to take all your sweet tasting cum into my mouth and swallow it."

I released my creamy cum within the next two minutes. She took the entire load into her mouth and swallowed it. She smiled, "More, Billy, give me more! I love the taste of your cum."

I was able to give her another load. She smiled at me appreciatively and said, "I have never had sex with another man that pleases me more than having sex with you. You're the best. I now know why you have so many women who want your penis inside of their pussy. Well they're going to have to wait a few days because I've you all to myself today, tomorrow and Wednesday morning."

"And I'm looking forward to having only you Lizzy for the next few days also. I love you and I'm looking forward to making love with you for the next couple of days. I never dreamed I would ever have the chance to fuck you; and now we're steady lovers and I get to sleep with you almost every night. I'm so blessed."

"I'm blessed too Billy. Now, let's get up and get into the shower. Then we will dress. You can ride with me to the school and wait in the car as I take the paperwork inside the school and put it on Miss Nicholas' desk. We'll stop on our way to Danville and have some breakfast."

"After we got dressed we got into her red Camry and we headed toward the high school. Lizzy parked in the teacher's parking lot, gathered up her folder of papers and walked quickly toward a door. I watched her open the door with her key. Then she turned, and waved at me and walked inside closing the door behind her. It wasn't long before I saw her open the same door, step outside, and than relock it. I watched her walk back toward her car. She really knows how to walk to enhance her body and looks. She got into the car, leaned toward me and we kissed. It wasn't a quick kiss either. She lingered longer than usual and she moved past my lips using her tongue. I like it when she uses her tongue to kiss me. After kissing me she put her safety belt on and started her car. As we turned around we saw another vehicle enter the parking lot from the opposite direction. I slid down in the seat, but Lizzy left the parking area by another route. I asked her "Did you recognize whose car that belonged too?" She told me she thought it was one of the secretaries, but it didn't matter.

We drove south away from the school and soon we merged onto Highway 21 S. toward Danville. "We're on our way Billy baby! We're going to have a wonderful two days together. Your not mad at me for taking you out of school are you baby?"

"No, I'm as excited as you are Lizzy! I love you Lizzy! I knew you were the one, the first time I sat in your office. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you!"

"Billy, I think you mean you couldn't keep your eyes from looking up my skirts to see my panties or get a peek inside my blouse to see my breasts."

"Yeah, your right Sweetie, but I know you enjoyed teasing me."

"You are the most oversexed man I've ever encountered Billy, and I love it that you enjoy looking and gawking at women's breasts and finding opportunities to look up women's skirts. But what really turns me on is having sex with you. I don't think any female at our school would turn you down if you wanted to have sex with them. I'm sure Miss Nicholas wouldn't!"

"Yeah, you're right about Miss Nicholas, except she would be so nervous and scared about getting caught. At the Fall Dance she told me to behave myself when I asked her to dance with me. When we got to the dance floor I pulled her body close to mine and she was worried that every eye in the place was watching us. I told her I was going to kiss her and she told me no, but I kissed her on her neck several times anyway. I thought she was going to faint when I kissed her neck. I placed my cheek against hers and although she wasn't pleased that I did that, I heard a deep murmur of pleasure. You'll have to say something to her about seeing us dancing together on the floor. Ask her, "I thought I saw Billy kissing you on the side of your neck. I'm sure she'll turn bright red!"

Lizzy laughed. "I think Miss Nicholas thought something other than counseling was going on inside my office, but she never said anything to me specify. But I do remember she cautioned me about wearing a couple of my more revealing dresses to school."

"Yeah, she kept telling me that I must be behind a lot to have to spend so much time each week in your office. So I started flirting with her when I came into the counseling office and again before I left. I even kissed her once at her desk. She almost fainted and said, "I hope no one saw you kissing me. Don't do that again, and I mean it!"

Lizzy laughed again. Then she said, "I just saw an advertising sign that said the Sunrise Café is three miles up the road. I've stopped there many times to have breakfast when I'm driving to Danville. I know one of the waitresses there. If she waits on our table I'm going to introduce you to her as one of my counselees and I'm going to tell her that I'm taking you to the university to talk with one of the university's incoming freshmen guidance counselors to review your previous high school records and to see if you meet all the entrance requirements. So refer to me as Mrs. Wilson while we're inside the restaurant."

"Of course Mrs. Wilson. I would never embarrass you in public."

I saw the sign, "Sunrise Café. Lizzy slowed down and turned into the parking lot. There were about ten cars already parked in front of the café. We both got out and I opened the door and allowed Lizzy to enter the restaurant in front of me. As we stood waiting to be seated I noticed Lizzy was scanning the tables and looking at the waitresses to see if she recognized anyone she knew.

A young girl who looked like she was about nineteen years old came up to us wearing a T-shirt with "Sunrise Café" written across the front of her well formed breasts. She said, "My name is Heather. Follow me and I'll take the two of you to your table."

As we followed her I noticed that she also had a nice ass, and knew how to draw men's attention to it as they followed her. At least she got my attention. After we were seated Heather handed each of us a menu. Before she left the table she turned and looked at me, smiled, and than added a wink! She came back with a pitcher and poured water into Lizzy's glass and than moved to pour water into my glass. Just before she began pouring she glanced at me and I winked at her. She hesitated and than poured the water carefully into my glass. I said to her, "Thank you Heather. What do you like to do when you aren't working here?"

She paused, than she glanced at Lizzy and said, "I enjoy hiking, reading, and going dancing with friends. What do you enjoy doing when you're not eating out?"

"I laughed, and said, "You're the first waitress I've ever gotten a returned question. Thank you for inquiring. I like to hike as well, play golf, and be with my friends. I also enjoy reading novels, history, memoirs and go dancing."

Lizzy said, "He's an excellent dancer Heather. We had a school dance last weekend and he danced every dance with a multitude of partners."

"What's your favorite dance?"

"I like to jitterbug, but I also enjoy a slow romantic dance with the right partner."

"Yeah, I can agree with that. I never wanted to dance with someone who looked like Alfred Newman."

"Are you still in high school?"

"No, I graduated last year. I'm a freshman at the university in Danville, but I'm not taking a full load because I have to work two jobs to live."

Lizzy said, "Maybe you'll run across Billy next year. He's planning on enrolling at the university next fall. We're going to talk with an incoming freshman counselee in Danville tomorrow."

"What's your last name Billy?"

"Williams, I'm Billy Williams. I hope we do run into one another next year. May I ask you for your last name?"

She said, " Sure! My last name is Wallace. I will keep an eye out for you Billy Williams. That's a promise." She handed us each a menu and said, "Your waitress will be with you in a few minutes to take your order."

Lizzy giggled and said, "Well, you made you're first contact and you haven't even stepped on the turf of the university. I think she'll become a steady member of Billy's Girls. As a woman I know she's thinks your hot, and I bet she has already written your full name in her secret notebook. She'll be in contact with you within the first week of school. If I'm wrong I will let you fuck me every day for a month. I bet she does a complete search on you."

I asked Lizzy what she was going to order. She said she was going to have the southwestern omelet, fresh fruit dish, and coffee. I said, "That sounds good to me too."

Our waitress came to the table and when she looked down at Lizzy she smiled broadly and said, "Lizzy, this is a surprise!"

What brings you to the Sunrise Café?"

"I'm taking one of my counselees down to the university to find out if he's eligible to enter the university next fall as a fulltime student. Saralyn, I would like for you to meet Billy Williams. Billy, this is a good friend of mine, her name is Saralyn Hopkins. We first met when we were freshmen in college. We've known one another for a long, long time."

"I'm pleased to meet you Billy. You are blessed to have this woman as your counselor. She will take very good care of you and if you follow her advice you will be extremely successful in life."

"I have known her long enough to affirm your advice. Mrs. Wilson has taken very good care of me and has given me a lot of good advice and I have only known her since the beginning of this school year. You're correct Saralyn, Mrs. Wilson is a blessing. I'm very pleased she's my counselor."

Saralyn took our orders. We ate. Heather visited our table a few times to fill our water glasses and to ask if everything tasted good. I asked for the check and left Saralyn a ten dollar tip in cash on our table. I also walked over to where Heather Wallace was standing and handed her a five dollar bill and thanked her for her service. I paid the cashier and opened the door for Lizzy, and we walked back to the car. After we were on our way again, Lizzy said, "That was nice of you to leave Saralyn a nice tip, and I saw you hand Heather some money too. You're one sweet man Billy. That's why I love you so much. I looked at Heather on our way out and I can tell you she will find you on campus next fall. She's can spot the good grain from the weeds. She knows you are hot and she wants to get to you before the other girls find out about you. You're going to have a great year at the university. I will have to make sure you get your studies done and that you make good grades."

She drove a couple of miles and then said, "I noticed when we go out to eat you always ask the waiter or waitress what they like to do when they're not waiting on tables. When and why did you start doing that Billy?"

"I like to see people working. I know life can be hard. I have enough resources to live on for a long time, so I enjoy surprising people who I think need the money and whom I think will use it wisely. I want them to know that I see them as good human beings who must have good goals for the future. I find that they are surprised but pleased that I noticed them as humans, and not just a waitress or waiter."

"I didn't know you enjoyed playing golf either, Billy."

"Well, that's probably because winter is almost upon us." When spring comes around I'll go out for the Thomas Jefferson golf team."

"I played golf when I was a teenager. I played up to the time I went to college. But after I got into college I had too much homework and I also worked two jobs on campus, one in the library and the other in the student union cafeteria. After I married Mr. Wilson we both began teaching school and I was too tired in the afternoon to go out and play 18-holes of golf or practice. So it sort of slipped off my schedule. I hope you will go hit balls with me at a driving range and if I get to the point where I feel I can play again I hope we can play golf together Billy. After you graduate we will be free to go anywhere together without criticism from others."

"I would love to play golf with you Lizzy. That would be so much fun. Do you still have your golf clubs?"

"Yes, I do? They are old clubs. Do you think they would be ok to use today?"

"I'll look at them. If I think they are too old and out of date, I will buy you a new set of irons and woods. There's been a look of improvement in the making of golf clubs and balls. I want you to have that advantage as we get your game back into shape. I can't wait for us to play golf together. That would be wonderful."

"Thank you Billy. I look forward to playing with you too."

We continue our drive down Hwy 21 toward Danville. We listened to Spotify music on her car radio. As we cruised down the highway I saw a sign "Welcome to Rocky Ridges State Park."

I looked over at Lizzy and said, "Let's stop and hike one of the trails inside of Rocky Ridge State Park. I think we have time to do it. It's just 1 p.m. and when were through we'll find our hotel, and then take a shower and find a nice restaurant where we can have dinner together."

We paid the admission fee and drove to the trail head where the park ranger said, "It's a three mile loop trail with spectacular scenery, and the waterfall still has water flowing over the rocky hillside. I think you will enjoy this trail and the views it offers."

We drove to the trailhead and began our walk holding one another's hand. The trail itself was fairly wide so we could walk sided by side. We found stretches where the trail either climbed or went downhill. These areas were narrower and we had to go single file. We came across wide spectacular scenery and walked through hardwood deciduous trees like maple, oak, beech, and walnut. We took several photos with our iPhones and found a couple of people walking who took photos of us together. It was an awesome walk and when we finished we both agreed to investigate this park again. Before we got back inside the car we took another photo of ourselves in front of the trailhead sign. I kissed her lips passionately before I opened the door so she could slid into her Camry. "Oh, Billy, I am so happy you saw the sign for this state park. It was a wonderful day to walk and this park is so beautiful. I love you Billy. I will always love you."

"I'm glad we stopped too Lizzy. I enjoyed our walk together, and this park is beautiful and I enjoyed the trail the ranger suggested we take."

"We've got to come here often Billy. It is our special place. We found it together. Now, we will head to our hotel. I made reservation for two nights at the Golden Empire Hotel in Danville. It is a little pricy, but this is our first real out-of-town date and I wanted to make it special."

We were greeted cordially at the front desk. Lizzy did the talking and filled out the paperwork. The clerk asked, "Two queen size beds?"

Lizzy responded, "No, we want a king size bed." I had my eye focused on the clerk and when Lizzy said, "king size" the clerk seemed surprised, but he found a room with a king size bed for us.

He said, "Breakfast begins at 6 a.m. and there is laundry facilities on the second floor if you need them. You are invited to join other guests in the clubroom on the main floor at 6 p.m. for refreshments and cocktails if you are interested. Would you like for us to wake you up at a special time?."

"No, that will not be necessary."

"Thank you for choosing the Golden Empire Hotel for your stay here in Danville. We hope you find our hotel pleasing to you. Please let us know if we can help you with directions or things to do and see in Danville."

"Thank you. If we need anything we will ask."

"Enjoy your evening Mr. & Mrs. Wilson."

"Thank you. I'm sure we will."

"After we got our stuff inside our room, Lizzy turned to me and said, "Before we take our shower I want you to make passionate love to me Billy. I want this weekend to be all about our love for one another. When we're through loving one another we will take a shower, dress, and have dinner at Gregory's. I know you will enjoy the food and the building is quite eloquent. It was built in the early 1920s."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12