Mom & Me Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my arms around her waist and said, "I know the food will be wonderful at Gregory's, but it won't be as sweet or as tasty as your sweet pussy."

"Oh, Billy, you are so sweet." She began unbuttoning my shirt and then she unfastened my belt. She helped me remove my shirt and I wiggled out of my trousers. She removed my under shirt and pulled my underwear down my legs. Then she said, "I never get tired of looking at your big muscular penis. It's so magnificent Billy. and I enjoy every inch of it inside my starved pussy. Now help me out of my dress, and remove my undergarments and let's make love to one another."

She pulled the bedspread off the bed and placed it on top of one of the chairs. I pulled the sheet back carefully and staked the pillows, all four of them, on another chair. She got on top of the bed and said, "Is there a gentlemen here who would enjoy fucking me?"

"Yes, madam. I would like to fuck you."

Lizzy leaned forward on her knees and said, "Please enter me from my backside."

I said, "I want to finger you first so I know you are relaxed and ready." She turned over and asked for a pillow to be placed under her lower back so I could finger her pussy more easily. I laid so my head was next to one of her legs and began fingering her pussy. She moved and moaned and it did not take her long before she was getting really wet and ready.

She turned over on her knees and I saw that she was glistening around her opening. I placed my hard penis inside and moved it back and forth a few times before I drove my penis deep inside of her. She groaned with great pleasure as my penis went deep inside of her vagina. We established our rhythm quickly and glided as if we were riding a magical carpet through the endless universe.

We fucked for a long time, both of us wanting this moment to last forever. Eventually, we had our orgasms, just seconds apart. It was so fantastic, so beautiful! We laid with our arms wrapped around one another. I kissed her forehead and told her how much I loved her and she kissed me and told me how wonderful she felt when my penis was deep inside of her. She felt like she was the most loved woman in the entire world. She said, "We better get into the shower and get dressed so we can eat dinner together at Gregory's.

Gregory's was housed inside an amazing building. I thought it resembled buildings that I had seen in Europe. The food was delicious, the portions, like most expensive restaurants were small, and every dish was priced. The tables had a linen tablecloths, and the silverware was real silver. Everything was what you would expect from a first class restaurant, including the bill! The waiters wore a tux's and they had live music that set a romantic atmosphere. There was a dance floor and after we ate, and before we shared a dessert we danced three times on their beautiful wooden dance floor. I love dancing close to Lizzy. I can feel her perky breasts against my chest and smell her sweet body as we waltzed around the dance floor. Afterwards we shared a delicious treat together, paid the bill and waited for them to bring our car to the front of the restaurant we drove back to the hotel.

After we returned to the hotel, we stopped briefly at the clubroom. Lizzy had a cocktail and I nibbled on some of the refreshments. Then we went to our room and took our clothes off and laid on the bed and whispered sweet words to one another between kisses and special touches. We fell asleep with our arms wrapped around one another.

12