Mom & Me Ch. 44

Story Info
Returning to school after two days of bliss.
7.6k words
4.64
4.2k
7
0

Part 44 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Returning To School After Two Days of Bliss

The alarm screamed into my ears. Lizzy reached over and turned off the alarm clock. It was dark outside and I asked Lizzy, "What time is it?"

She looked at the face of the alarm clock and said. "4:15 a.m."

"4:15! Why did you set it for 4:15?"

"I'm sorry Billy, I never reset it since we last used it. Remember I had to get up early Monday morning to get my material to my substitutes. I never thought about looking at the alarm clock when we went to bed last night. Let's cuddle and kiss and make love together. Will a little loving from me help you to forgive your sweetie for not resetting the alarm?"

I put my arm across her chest and raised my body up and kissed her lips passionately. Then I straddled her body and bent down and kissed her lips again. I looked into her eyes and said, "I love you Lizzy. Yes, I would enjoy making love to you right now."

She asked me to finger her for a few minutes and she held my penis and testicles in her hand. We touched and played together and then she said, "Fuck me baby! I want to feel your huge penis deep inside my vagina." She reached for my pillow and then placed it under her raised butt. She smiled sweetly as she raised and parted her legs high above my head.

My penis was hard and I slid my erection deep inside of her. She groaned and moaned and wrapped her legs tightly around my ass.

She then lifted her legs again and said, "Fuck me hard Billy. I want all of your cock deep inside of me. I want to feel your balls banging my pussy hard!"

We soon fell into a nice rhythm and our bodies moved as one. We both were looking into one another's eyes and I knew that I was pleasing her. It didn't take us long to feel our bodies were close to enjoying another orgasm. Lizzy began to make those cooing noises, and a few minutes later she was groaning, moaning and raising her body to meet my next thrusting motion. She finally whispered, "I'm there Baby. Pour your seed into your Baby's pussy whenever you're ready." I pumped her hard a few more times and my body exploded with another wonderful orgasm. I felt Lizzy experiencing her orgasm as well. I looked at her looking up at me with this wonderful smile across her face.

"Oh, Billy, that was wonderful! I feel so loved by you when you shoot your seed deep inside of me. You make me feel like a spoiled Princess. I love the feeling when you release your creamy cum inside of m."

I lay on her stomach and kissed her wet lips. Our tongues danced and played together as we came down from our highs. It was close to 6 a.m. and Lizzy thought we should shower again before getting dressed.

After we showered and dressed, Lizzy said, "I'm going to cook us a nourishing breakfast this morning so we can get through all six periods of our school day. She fried four eggs, 6 strips of bacon, and made toast for both of us.

As we ate we discussed our experience at Sam's last night. She said, "I know this sounds crazy Billy, but I think you should contact Nina, Lori, and Bambi and tell them you're planning on coming down to Sam's on a Thursday night, if they are going to be there."

"What! Are you crazy, Lizzy?"

"No, I'm not crazy dear. I over-heard you referring to me as your wife when you were talking with Nina, Lori, and Bambi. I felt very special knowing that you told those women that I wasn't your date; you told them I was your wife!"

When we were seated at our table, Nina thought I was your date, but before we left Sam's you had told them all that I was your wife. I felt so loved knowing that you wanted those Bimbos to know I was more than a date to you."

"But, those women wanted me to fuck them Lizzy. I don't think I want to do that. I'm in love with you!"

"Honey, I know you love me; and I'm madly in love with you too, but you've never had sex with women like them before, and I think you need that experience. These women thrive on pleasing their men friends. If they don't please their customers, they know they will not come back another time. Don't worry about picking up a disease from any of them. I can tell you that these girls get checked every week for sexually transmitted diseases. They see doctors every week, and if they don't pass their physical exam and blood tests they can't work the floor at Sam's until they're cleared by a medical doctor. You won't have to worry about getting infected with a sexually transmitted disease from any of them baby. You can borrow my car and drive down to Sam's after school on Thursday. I want you to have that experience on your resume. I really want you to experience sex from these ladies; I am sure you will make their evening pleasurable as well, and I want to know if they do something during sex that you find very enjoyable."

"I don't know Lizzy. I already have too many contacts right here in Georgetown. They might want me to be a regular customer at Sam's and I can't be driving down there once a week and still maintain my GPA for college admission and satisfying you Baby."

"I know Billy. I just wanted you to have this unique experience of having intercourse with women who enjoy physical sex every day of the week. Think about it for a few days. It won't be Thursday for four more days. I just know you would enjoy the experience."

"Ok, Lizzy, I'll think about it."

"Good!"

Lizzy excused herself from the breakfast table and went to the bathroom to fix her hair and brush her teeth while I cleared the table and did the breakfast dishes.

We pulled out of the driveway and I looked up to see if Mr. Wilson was looking out the window, but all of his window shades were pulled down.

Lizzy let me out across from McDonald's Gourmet Coffee Shop and I walked across the street and into the store. I saw Britney Oelsen smiling at me as I entered the room. "Good morning Billy. Is that the same women who dropped you off the other day? I couldn't see her face clearly threw the tinted glass of her Toyota, but she looks a lot older than you. Is that your mom?"

"No, that's not my mom. That's my sweetheart!"

"Hmmh! Really? She's your steady girl?"

"That's right. She's my steady girl."

"I wish you would bring her in here sometime. I would love to meet your squeeze."

"Why?"

"Because I want to meet my competition. I want to check her out and see if I can find a weakness that I can exploit to get you to dump her and begin dating me instead."

"Wow!" I didn't realize you found me attractive enough to do battle with my steady girlfriend."

"Oh, I find you a very hot and attractive prospect," as she handed me a cup of hot coffee." I've had my sights zeroed in on you Billy from the first time you came through those doors over there. I know it might take awhile for you to see the advantages of being with me, but I'm patient, and I'm in this for the long haul. I will be nice and courteous to her, but I do want to steal you away from her."

I replied, "Britney, I'm very much in love with my sweetheart, but I'm glad to hear that you will be courteous and kind to her if you ever have the chance to meet her.

"That Camry she drives is a very unique vehicle. I don't think I've seen another quite like it roaming the streets of Georgetown. I don't suppose you will tell me your sweetheart's name or where she is employed. I figure she must be several years older than you, because if she was your age, you both would be standing here right now. So I know she's not a student at Thomas Jefferson High School."

"That's correct, but she could be attending the other high school in town. I also want you to know that I have no intention of ever leaving her and we plan to get married in a year or two.

"That may be how you feel right now Billy, but I will use all my womanly charm and magic to persuade you to see the many benefits of having me as your long-term honey. When I see something I really want, I go after it. I'm a very persistent bitch. I want what I want, and you're just what I've always wanted in a man, so I'll fight hard to get you."

"You're a very attractive woman Brittney, but I've found the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Billy, listen to me. I would like to have three dates with you. After those three dates if you still feel you'd rather be with your current squeeze, I'd leave you alone. I won't try to change your mind. Would you be willing to go out with me three times?"

"I'll think about it."

I told Britney that I had to go now, so I wouldn't be late for my first period class."

She said, "That's good to know that you don't like being late and you want to be where you are suppose to be on time. That's good to hear. Have a wonderful day at school dear, and remember to keep me in your thoughts all day long. You'll certainly be in mine." She stopped cleaning the counter top, smiled and then rolled her tongue over her upper and lower lips.

I left and hurried on too school. When I arrived, I saw Jennifer and Jane standing near my locker. Jane said, "Why weren't you in school Monday and Tuesday Billy?"

Then Jennifer said, "Why didn't you tell us you wouldn't be in school those two days? Where did you go?"

"I went to Danville to get my transcript evaluated at the University."

"Why were you gone two full days? Most kids get their transcripts evaluated in less than one day. Why did you take two days off from school to get your transcripts evaluated?"

"Because I wanted too, that's why? Why are you interrogating me like this?"

"Because we missed you? It's been a long time since you had sex with either one of us. We're starved for some love from you."

"I'm sorry about that, but right now we all need to get to our first period classes. Let's go Jane, as you know I cannot afford to be tardy again for first period."

Jennifer walked toward her class and I walked with Jane to our first period class. We arrived two minutes before the tardy bell and I had my textbook, pen, and paper too. Mr. Jensen looked at me and smiled. He must've seen me arrived with everything I needed for class. I glanced over at Jane and she smiled.

I walked to the Counseling Office during the fifteen-minute mid-day break. Miss Nickolas was sitting at her desk and working on some papers. I walked up to her desk and said, "Good morning Darling. I hope you are enjoying a good day."

She looked up from her work and smiled. Then she said, "I noticed you were absence from school Monday and Tuesday. I hope you didn't catch the flu."

"Yes, I did miss two days of school this week, but it couldn't be helped. There were some things I needed to take care of immediately."

"So, what brings you into our Counseling Office today?"

"I stopped by to say hello to my girlfriend and to tell her how beautiful she looks today, and I really like the dress you're wearing, and how you fixed your hair this morning. You know how much I enjoy seeing your hair fixed like it is today. You look very sexy when you wear your hair up like that."

"Thank you Billy. I appreciate hearing all your B.S. Hearing your sweet words makes me want to jump your bones! So tell me, what is the other reason you're here? Do you need to see your sweet Counselor?"

"I was hoping you could get me an appointment during lunch with Mrs. Wilson. I know you have the magic to pull that off for me. I don't want to miss any of my classes today since I was out for two days. Will you see if you can get me in to see her during lunch?"

"I'll talk with her when she finishes with the student she is helping. Her schedule is tight today. She was also absent on Monday and Tuesday."

"Really?"

"Yes, I thought that was interesting."

"What were you thinking Miss Nicholas?"

"I was thinking what are the odds of you and Mrs. Wilson being absent on the same two days?"

"Well, I suppose the odds of us being absent from school on the same two consecutive days would be hard to predict. If you were a gambler you would make a lot of money betting on those odds."

"That's what I thought Billy."

"Did you ask Mrs. Wilson where she was those two days, or why she wasn't in school those two days."

"No, I didn't. It really isn't any of my business why she wasn't in school on Monday and Tuesday."

"But, I see from viewing the list of approved absentees that your name is not on that list. You are considered truant right now. So be sure to clear that up tomorrow by getting a note from your mom as to why you were absent from school for two-days Billy."

"Thank you darling for the heads-up on that! I love how you care for my well-being my sweet love."

"Billy, I appreciate your sweet words of endearment when you are with me, but I don't want you talking like that to me when other students are in hearing distance."

"I understand Baby. I'll be careful. I want to take you out on a date soon. We need to find a time that will work for us"

"How about the day after you graduate from high school?"

"Oh, I need to be with you before that? You're driving me wild Julie! Please ... Julie, I need to be with you alone before I graduate."

She smiled, "Are you really serious Billy, or is this more of your bullshit?"

"I'm serious! I want to be with you. I want to take you to dinner and somewhere we can dance"

"I'll think about it. Here is a pass back to class in case you don't make it on time. I'll talk to Mrs. Wilson when the student who is in there with her leaves. Now, be good for the rest of today. If she can see you I will send you a pass before lunch."

"Thank you Julie." I bent down and kissed her on her forehead."

"Billy, stop that! You're going to get me in serious trouble."

"Sometimes I just can't seem to control my feelings when I see you dressed so nicely and your hair looks so sexy."

"Get out of here Billy!"

I turned to go and heard her say, "I appreciate all your kind and affectionate words Billy. I really do."

As I left the Counseling Office I turned and blew Julie a kiss.

Miss Nicholas did send me a pass to come to see Mrs. Wilson in the Counseling Office during lunch. She drew a big happy face after my name.

The lunch bell rang and I rushed toward the Counseling Office.

I ran into Rachel on the way. She asked me why I wasn't in school on Monday and Tuesday. I told her I had some business I needed to take care of. I told Rachel I was on my way to see Mrs. Wilson during lunch and I could not talk to her right now..

"Why do you give up your lunch period to see Mrs. Wilson?"

I replied, "Since I've missed two days of school this week I thought it was better to ask if I could come during lunch to see her."

She said, "That sounds reasonable Billy. I'm glad you weren't sick those last two days. My mom is acting like a teenager around our house. She's so excited to be going on a date with you to the Officer's Club. She's been counting the minutes until you drive her away in your pumpkin carriage Saturday night. It's been a long time since I've seen my mom this happy!"

"Tell your mom I'm excited too. I can't wait to escorted Sandy to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing."

"Thank you Billy."

I arrived at the Counseling Office at the same time Julie was leaving for lunch. I greeted her by saying, "You look awesome Miss Nicholas. The male teachers will go wild when they see you enter the lunch room."

"Thank you Billy. Mrs. Wilson told me to tell you to just open her office door and walk in. I hope you enjoy a sweet time with Mrs. Wilson." Then Julie winked at me. "See you after lunch Billy."

"I'm glad you're looking forward to seeing me after lunch Sweetie."

"Billy, be careful. Someone may overhear you and I would be in deep trouble."

"I'm sorry Julie. It's hard for me to keep my feelings for you quiet."

"What am I ever going to do with you." and she continued her walk toward the cafeteria.

"I went to Lizzy's office door, turned the handle and walked inside.

"What can I do for my sweet adorable man?"

"Well I could use a hug?"

"Come here my sweet man," and she hugged me and then gave me a passionate kiss.

"Is there anything else I can do for you Billy?"

"Would it be too risky to have sex with you during lunch?"

"Oh, Billy, I love you. How has your day gone?"

"Academically great. I've been on time to all my classes and I've even participated in all the class discussions.

After you dropped me off across the street from the coffee shop I went in to get a cup of coffee. There's this girl who works in there who has the hots for me. But today she came right out and said, "I want you to drop that girl who drives that red Camry, and take me as your new permanent squeeze."

I told her I was in love with that woman in that car so I wasn't available. She wanted to know your name and where you worked.

She said, "I was worth fighting for. She said, "You're everything I've ever wanted in a man."

I told her that you were the love of my life.

Then she said, "I couldn't see her very well through the tinted window but she seems to be a lot older than you. Is she your mother?" I told her, "No, she's the girl I'm in love with. It was quite unsettling Lizzy."

Before I left for school she made me a proposition. "Take me on three dates, and if you still feel the same way about your squeeze I'll never bother you again."

I told her, "I would think about it."

When I got to school, Jane and Jennifer were waiting for me at my locker. They wanted to know why I wasn't in school Monday and Tuesday. Why did you take two days to get your transcripts evaluated. We haven't had sex with you in a long time."

"Even your secretary, Julie thought it was interesting that you and I were absent on the same day. She did give me a heads up that I was the only student on the list that didn't bring a note from their parent concerning my absence."

"Yes, you'll need to get a note from Ginny."

"How's your day gone Lizzy?

"I'm tired. I don't think I got enough sleep last night, but things are going good for me so far. At least the IEP and the other conference, I left for someone else to do, went well. I have had a lot of students who wanted to see me today. And Julie also noted that she thought it was interesting that you and I were absent from school on the same days also. I replied, 'Well that must have been two easy days for you to go to work.' She looked back at me with this confused look, like she wasn't sure what I meant."

"Well, I flirted with her this morning when I asked her if I could see you during lunch. She kept telling me to speak softly so the other students wouldn't overhear me saying sweet things to her. I asked her when we were going out on a dinner date and do some dancing.

She replied, "After you graduate."

I told her we needed to go out before I graduate. I said, "I'll take you to the Officer's Club and I'm sure know one will know who you are there. She said, "I'll think about it."

"I hope she'll go with you. Julie really needs a good fuck!"

"What is the name of the women who wants to steal you away from me?"

"Her name is Britney Oelsen."

"I'll look her up and see if she ever attended any schools here in Georgetown."

"I'm not a bit interested in her Lizzy. I just don't want her to snoop around trying to find out who you are. She told me that she hasn't seen very many vehicles like you drive here in Georgetown."

"Do you know if she works at the coffee shop fulltime?"

"No, but she's been there working every time you've dropped me off on our way to school."

"Tomorrow I'll go to school a different way. I will drop you off at another location and then I'll park my car in the faculty parking lot and walk down to the coffee shop. Maybe she won't be too busy, and I can engage her into a conversation, just so I can get some information from her. I won't mention you or that I'm a counselor at Thomas Jefferson High School."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12