Mom & Me Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Lizzy writing her name on a piece of paper and putting it inside her purse. She said, "By the way my love, you are free this afternoon to do whatever you want too. I have an after school faculty meeting and I won't be getting home until at least 6:30 p.m. Maybe you can satisfy Jane's or Jennifer's sexual needs, or maybe you can fuck them both today and get that obligation taken care of. Maybe we can go to Springtown for dinner tonight after you satisfy Jennifer and Jane's sexual needs. "

"That sounds good to me, Lizzy."

"Give me a deep wet passionate kiss Billy before you leave."

"Wow! I don't even want to go back to class now. I'll just sit here in front of your desk the rest of the day and see if I can get glimpses of your panties."

She blushed and said, "My Baby's brain is full of vaginas and boobs. But I love you more than any man I've ever met. Now get going, I don't want your teacher to inform me you were late to class after lunch. Be sure to say something sweet to Julie. We need you to fuck her as soon as possible. I've never seen a woman who needs a good fuck as much as Julie does."

Julie was sitting at her desk. I walked quickly toward her. She was digging some papers out of a drawer and didn't notice me approaching. I bent down and kissed her on the back of her head. She straighten up and looked around the Counseling Office to see who might have noticed me kissing her on top of her head. "Billy! I mean it! You can't touch me or kiss me here. There's too many eyes in this school. You're going to make me lose my job!"

"Settle down Sweetie. I looked around before I kissed you. No one saw me kissing you."

"I didn't know that. Billy, I like you a lot, but I'm scared. I like this job. I need this job to support myself. Yes, I would like to go out with you, but if I get caught being with you on a date I might lose my job."

"I can take you out of town on a date, or we can go to the Officer's Club together. I just want to spend some time with you Julie."

"I would like that Billy. You're one sweet man. I love how you talk to me. I've never had anyone care enough about me. You're the first. Let me think about it and I will get back to you Billy."

"Good! I can't wait. I promise I won't sneak up on you anymore."

"Thank you! But don't stop saying all those sweet words to me. I like that a lot. You have to speak softly and privately."

"I can do that. I'm thrilled that you will think about going out with me soon."

"I saw Jane on my way to my class and asked her if she was working this afternoon after school. She said she wasn't scheduled to work today. I asked her if I could come over to her house after school.

Her face lit up with a gorgeous smile and said, "YES! I would like for you to come over after school. My mom won't be home. She went to visit her sister Betty Lou."

"I'll be there as soon as I can."

"I'll be waiting for you Billy. You've made my day."

"You've made my day too, Sweetie."

I went to my locker after school and Jennifer was there waiting for me. She said, "My mom is working at the hospital tonight. Can you come over after school to my house?"

"Yes, I can. I have something I have to do right now, but I will be at your house around 4:30 p.m."

"That's what I wanted to hear Billy boy. I'll be ready for you. You can just walk in and come to my bedroom. I'll be all ready for you."

"I'm looking forward to it Jennifer."

I hurried over to Jane's house. I knocked on her front door and when she opened it she was wearing only a thin see-through nightgown. She looked gorgeous. Her breasts were magnificent and her tits were standing tall. I entered, kicked the door close and kissed her passionately. She had her arms around my neck and I had my arms around her waist pulling her body into mine.

"Oh, Billy. I'm so glad you're here! I need you to fuck me hard Baby. She released her arms from around my neck and took my hand and led me to her bedroom. "We got to get your clothes off right now. I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and she took it off my shoulders. I unfastened my pant's belt, pulled down my zipper, and removed my legs quickly. I kicked off my shoes and Jane pulled down my underwear. She knelt before me and took my hardening cock into her cool hands and began massaging it. My cock was responding to her touch. She kept looking up at me as it grew in size. She smiled up at me and said, "I love your thick juicy cock Billy. I'm eager to get you to an orgasm so I can enjoy your salty creamy cum inside of my mouth. I hope you can deliver a lot of tasty cum inside of my parched mouth. I've been wanting this ever since the Fall Dance."

She moved her hands up and down my harden cock. Then she moved her tongue up and down the length of my penis. She kept looking up at me to see if I was enjoying it. All I could do was moan with pleasure. She held my penis with one hand and grabbed my balls with the other, moving her hands over them and causing me to groan and moan because of the intense pleasure she was giving me. Then she inserted my cock into her mouth and put lip pressure on the end of my penis as well on top of my mushroom. I groaned with intense pleasure. She definitely knows how to please a man. She moved rapidly up and down and I steadied myself by holding her hair in my right hand. It didn't take long before I had my first orgasm. She kept her mouth over my penis and took the whole load inside of her mouth. Her eyes danced with joy. She swallowed my seed and smiled and then I released another wad of cum inside of her mouth. There was so much cum that a lot of it began flowing down her chin. She swallowed a lot of it and took her finger and pushed some of the dripping cum back inside of her mouth. She spoke to me as soon as she could. "Delicious! Oh, Billy you have the sweetest tasting cum of anyone I've ever given a blow-job too. You're the best. That's for sure Lily is going to be pissed when I tell her how much cum you shot into my mouth." She began licking the cum that was still on my cock. "I love tasting your cum Baby."

"And I like how you gave me pleasure Jane. You're awesome. I thought I might faint when you had my ball inside your mouth."

"Are you ready to eat my pussy, or do you want to lay down and rest for a few minutes?"

"I'm ok! Lay down on your bed and spread those gorgeous legs of yours high and wide so I can get my tongue inside of your swollen pussy."

My tongue entered her vagina easily and I sucked her hard and she groaned, moaned and yelled when I hit her exposed clit. She was really moving her body and I was enjoying every movement her body made. My lips and tongue were pressed against her pussy. She screamed several times and pulled my hair and said "More! I want more of you Billy. Fuck your hillbilly! Fuck her hard!"

Several more minutes passed and then she experienced a wonderful orgasm. Slow down Billy. My body feels like electricity is flowing through it right now. Just keep pressing your lips against my pussy and let me come down easily from that awesome oral experience. None of my family or friends could ever match how you give oral stimulation. You're the best! I love you Billy."

We ended the evening having intercourse twice. She rode my penis as I lay on my back, and after a brief rest I fucked her from the rear. We both were completely satisfied. We laid side-by-side, I sucked and played with her breasts and she massaged and held my balls. We took a shower and then we got dressed, I kissed her several more times and left her house.

It was 4:45 p.m. when I opened Jennifer's front door and entered her house. It was quiet and I knew she was already in bed waiting for me. I decided to remove my clothes in the living room. Then I walked quietly to her room. The door was ajar, so I moved it so I could walk into her room. She was under the covers and smiling up at me.

"I've been waiting for you Billy. Your bitch wants you to fuck her hard. Come here and put that big gorgeous hunk of steel into my soft wet pussy. While I was waiting for you I fingered myself so I know my pussy will respond quickly to your monster cock."

She spread her legs apart and trusted them high in the air. I placed my hard cock next to her pussy. I bent down and kissed her wet lips and pushed my hard cock into her kitty.

"Oh! My god! ... oh it feels so good Billy. Fuck me Billy! Fuck your nasty bitch. She's been naughty and you need to fuck her hard.

She began moving her body in rhythm with mine. She was working hard and so was I. I was getting hot and sweaty. Sweat was forming on her chest. Her nipples were extended and hard. Her eyes were closed and I was slapping her pussy with my balls on each stroke. Finally she screamed and had a massive orgasm. She reached up and put her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her. She began kissing me passionately and inserting her tongue inside my mouth. We kissed passionately for several minutes and then she said, "Oh, you have no idea how much I needed to feel your cock deep inside of me. You released so much cum inside of me that it is flowing out right now. That was awesome Billy. You'll have to fuck me at least once a week. I need more than I need to eat!"

She told me to roll over on my back and she straddled me and began to lick the salty, sweet cum from my cock. "You're cum is the tastiest cum I've ever eaten. I love licking the creamy cum from your cock and balls. She sucked on my sack of balls, rolling them around with her lips. She opened her mouth wide and placed her lips around my sack and began sucking one of my balls. It was so intense, I gasped and moaned and my body tensed up. She paused and said, "Are you tensing because I'm hurting you or are you tensing because you are getting intense pleasure from me sucking on your balls?"

"No, what you did is pleasurable, but very intense. Please continue."

Jennifer continued sucking and massaging my balls and I couldn't help but moan and groan and thrash my body about under her body.

She said, "Your cock is so hard baby, I want you to fuck me again. I'll turn over and lean on my knees. I want you to fuck me hard Billy. I want to feel your balls banging my pussy."

We changed positions quickly and I pushed my cock deep inside of her vagina. She yelled, "Oh! ... oh! That felt so awesome."

Soon we were moving in sync with each other. I was really pounding her ass with my balls and I knew she was enjoying it by the sounds and moans she was making. We fucked a long time before I told her I was close to having another orgasm.

She told me to release whenever I wanted too. She felt she was close to having an orgasm too. She said, "I've tried to hold off on having an orgasm because I'm enjoying how you're fucking me right now. I continued pounding her ass for several more minutes before I spewed a large load of cum into her pussy. A few seconds passed and felt her having an orgasm too. She collapsed on the bed and I was laying on top of her. I rolled to the side of her and she turned to face me.

"Oh! Billy, that was fantastic. You have no idea how much I need your cock inside of me. Fucking you makes me feel alive and happy. We have to fuck more often. I need to be fucked more often to keep from being such a nasty Bitch.!"

I told her I wanted to scoot down and put my lips against her pussy and smell her fragrance. I told her I loved the smell of her pussy, especially after we've had such fantastic sex. She told me to enjoy myself. I scooted down and she spread her legs apart. Her pussy was glistening with moisture. I placed my lips on her pussy and began sucking a mixture of cum and her juices. I enjoyed filling my nostrils with her fragrance. I must have stayed down on her for eight to ten minutes before she put her fingers on my ears and motioned me to come up and play with her tits. I sucked her tits hard and she groaned and yelled with pleasure.

I saw the clock sitting on her nightstand that said it was ten minutes to six. I told Jennifer that we needed to get up and into the shower so I could get home by six. o'clock.

We showered together and took great care cleaning around my balls and cock. I cleaned her pussy. She said, "You can also finger me too, if you want."

After we got out of the shower we dressed, kissed several more times standing at her front door. I left and hurried home to be with Lizzy.

On the way home I called Marybeth's Flower Shop and ordered a corsage for Sandy Nicholson for our date Saturday night at the Officer's Club. I told Marybeth that I would pick up the corsage on Friday after school.

She said, "I can't wait to see you again Billy. If I'm not busy with customers I hope you can stay awhile and we can visit."

"I would like that Marybeth. I've missed you too.

I got home before Lizzy, so I called Ginny and talked with her. I reminded her that I was bringing Rachel's mom, Sandy, home after we dined and danced at the Officer's Club. Ginny told me it was ok to use her car Saturday night. She asked me if she could pick me up after school on Friday so I wouldn't have to walk home. I told her that would be nice, and maybe I could take a nap before I took her to Mike's Café Friday night. Ginny said, "You can nap after we have sex with me. I haven't had that gorgeous hard cock inside of me for weeks. You fuck me and than rest. Then we can go to Mike's to eat. After we get home from dinner we can fuck some more.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan for Friday night."

"I'll be glad to have you back in my bed again Billy! Colonel Weaver gives me good sex, but I've never had sex as good as I've had with you. Are you still staying at the home of your counselor, Mrs. Wilson? How is that working out for you?"

"Other than you Ginny, Lizzy is the best partner I've ever had. I'm in love with her and eventually I want to marry her. She's ok with me having sex with anyone I desire. She doesn't take offense. She said, "As long as you fuck me everyday you can have as many female sexual contacts as you feel you can handle."

"You have a good woman there. When will you bring her here so I can meet her?"

"I plan to take her to the Officer's Club when she feels comfortable. She doesn't want to run into people who know her.

Have you heard anything from Sharron lately Ginny?"

"No, Baby! I need to call her. I'm sure she is busy holding a job and going to college? Did you want to meet up with her and have some sex together? I know you both enjoyed your time together."

"Yes, I would love to have more sex with her. I know I have too many girlfriends to please sexually. I feel like a bull moose who gathered more does than he is capable of protecting and serving. The problem is I love them all, but Lizzy is at the top of my list and I'm happy to sleep with her every night."

"I'll give Sharron a call. If she can come over Monday afternoon would you be able to stay here another night after taking Rachel's mom back home Sunday afternoon?"

"Yes, I will tell Lizzy that you want to spend some time with me Monday."

"Ok, Billy, I will try and arrange a meeting with you and Sharron."

"Thanks Ginny. I love you."

"I love you too, Billy. I miss having your cock buried deep inside of my pussy."

"I miss that too Ginny. We can fuck all afternoon and night on Friday."

"I plan to wear your penis out Baby! By the time we go to sleep Friday night it will be one tiny limbed penis."

"You think so. We'll see who wimps out first."

Ginny giggled. "I will pick you up in front of the school at 3:05 p.m. or as soon as you can slip away from your harem."

"See you than. Have a good evening Ginny."

"I will! I'm getting ready to go over to Colonel Weaver's now. His wife is fixing fried chicken with dumplings for dinner. I have

become good friends with his wife, Mrs. Weaver. We get along like sisters."

"Glad your arrangement with Colonel Weaver has been so good and peaceful."

"Me too, Billy. There's no stress in our tri-person relationship. Have a good fuck with Mrs. Wilson tonight Sweetie. I'll see you Friday afternoon."

"Good night Ginny."

"Good night Billy."

I could hear Lizzy motoring up her driveway and then I heard the garage door going up. I went to the door to welcome her home.

As she walked from her car I could see her gorgeous smile when she noticed I was waiting for her. She said, "Let me put these things down so I can kiss your face Billy. It's so wonderful to have someone greet you at the door after a long hard day at work."

We kissed and hugged one another for at least five minutes, maybe longer. I love kissing Lizzy.

I told Lizzy that I talked with Ginny and she's going to pick me up on Friday after school. I told her Ginny wanted me to stay at her house Friday night through Monday night. "Ginny is going to let me use her car for my date with Rachel's mom, Sandy, on Saturday night. She also said she would drive me to school Tuesday morning."

"I think Ginny misses having you home. You both were really close when your dad left on his assignment."

"Yes, we were, but she said things are really smooth at the Colonel's house. She and Mrs. Weaver are getting along very well together. Mrs. Weaver is cooking a special fried chicken dinner with home made noodles for dinner for them tonight. She enjoys talking with Mrs. Weaver when she is not fucking Colonel Weaver."

Lizzy shakes her head and says, "It is hard to believe that a wife welcomes another woman into her home and gives her blessing for her to fuck her husband in her bed, and makes lunches and dinners for the three of them. This world is really turning up side down. Your stepmom is a lucky woman. But I guess it is not much different than me having sex with you and not minding that you are also fucking other teenage girls and their mothers" She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Since I'm not going to see my lover from Friday afternoon until Tuesday morning I want you to drag me into our bedroom and fuck me until I cry Uncle!"

"I was hoping you would say that!" I took her hand and led her back to our bedroom. As we were undressing she said, I want you to come to my office during lunch on Friday, and again on Tuesday. I'll write out two hall passes for you to put in your billfold. I hope you have a good weekend with Rachel's mom at the Officer's Club Saturday night and also spend some quality time with your stepmom, Ginny. Is Rachel still excited about you taking her mom to dinner and dancing at the Officer's Club?"

"Oh, yes! She told me today at school that her mom was acting like a teenager looking forward to her date with me. She also said, "Fuck her hard Billy. She really needs to be fucked and fondled. I know you will light up her life Saturday night."

"That's another far out thing that I have a hard time wrapping my head around. I just can't imagine your girlfriend, Rachel, urging her boyfriend, Billy, to fuck the lights out of her mother, Sandy. Things really have changed a lot these last few years."

"I had undressed and Lizzy turned her back to me to unhook her bra. I pulled down her lavender panties and smell them. She smiled. That really turns me on Billy, watching you smell my panties."

"I love how you smell and taste Lizzy."

"I love you too Billy. Now I want you to bury that hard cock of yours deep inside of me. After I cry "Uncle, will drive out to Springtown and find a restaurant where we can have supper."

12