Mom & Me Ch. 45

Story Info
I Discovered A New Way To Please My Women.
4.5k words
4.6
4k
7
0

Part 45 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

I Discovered A New Way To Please My Women

Lizzy was ready anxious and excited to get laid. First I fucked her face-to-face. She was hot and very much wanting to have a huge orgasm. She was perspiring and grunting, then she moaned and even cooed. I could tell she was really working hard, and I was too. I definitely wanted to please her.

After she had her orgasm, I released my seed and this awesome smile of approval and gratitude swept across her face. We kissed passionately and I kissed her hard perky nipples and I told her how much I loved her, and that she made me feel like the most loved man in the world.

Lizzy smiled, and took hold of my semi-hard dick and told me she wasn't through. She wanted more. I turned her over; her pussy was really wet with a mixture of our fluids flowing out of her pussy. I bent down and put my lips and tongue on her pussy lips and began to suck the mixture of our combined juices into my mouth. It was delicious and I continued sucking more. She turned her body to be in-lined with mine, and she lifted her hips so I could get my mouth over most of her pussy.

"I like how you are sucking my pussy Baby. You really know how to get me hot."

I started to lick her slit up and down and then flicking my tongue across her pussy. She would try to move her pussy forward. I heard her breathing. She was getting excited and so was I. I wanted to please her tonight since I would not be home until late Monday night. I stuck out my tongue and I began to move my tongue slowly up the crack of her ass and inserting it deep as I could in the crack between her to cheeks. She began to moan as I slowly progressed up her ass. She kept arching her back, wanting me to go deeper. I heard her soft cooing voice making musical sounds. She was really focusing on what I was doing with my tongue between the cheeks of her ass. I came to her anus and I passed over it. Then I retreated and passed over it again. Then I pressed my tongue on top of her anus and she let out an electrifying scream.

"Oh ... Oh! ... OH! my god! Don't stop Baby! Oh, god that feels so good! I have never felt anything more erotic or more satisfying than what you just did! Please do It again Baby!"

I placed my tongue on top of her anus and pushed down hard and my tongue went in and she screamed. "Oh, Baby! I love the feel of your tongue inside my anus. Oh, it's so intoxicating to me. I love you, Billy. You are really pleasing to me. I never ever thought it would feel this wonderful to have someone's tongue inside of my anus."

I moved my tongue around inside a few more times than I swept my tongue over the opening several more times and than continued my journey until the crack ended at the top of her back.

She was really moving her body and arching her back. She was the hottest I've ever seen her.

"Fuck me, Billy. Fuck my pussy hard. Don't stop until we both cum. I may cum first, but you keep banging my ass with your balls until you cum too. Don't stop; don't back out!"

Within five minutes Lizzy was screaming and sweating as she had a monster orgasm. I wasn't ready yet but she reminded me to keep banging her ass until I shot my seed into her kitty. She kept saying, "Lizzy's Kitty needs your seed Baby. Shoot a lot of seed into Lizzy's Kitty."

About four minutes later I had my orgasm and I shot three loads of cum inside her pussy. She turned her body around and pulled my body down on top of hers. Our tongues danced and played together and she grabbed my balls in her left hand and rolled her fingers across my nuts. I bent down and pulled on her perky hard tit and sucked them hard. Lizzy was moaning and groaning with much pleasure. We finally collapsed on the bed and laid quietly in one another's arms.

After about ten minutes Lizzy turned to me and said, "Baby you were fantastic. I don't think I've ever had that much loved from anyone in my life. You really outperformed today Billy. I liked what you did. I'm exhausted. Please hold me Baby until I calm down and then we can shower and drive to Springtown and get something to eat.

On the way to Springtown Lizzy kept looking over at me with this satisfied smile and grin. "She kept saying, "I love you, Billy. I love you more than any other man I've ever known. You completely satisfy me. I understand why are these teenagers you fuck, and even their mothers, want you inside of them whenever they can. I bet they don't gossip about having sex with you either. I'm sure they want to keep the number of women you screw as low as possible. If you keep fucking me like you did today I don't care how many other people you fuck. I just want you inside of me once a day. That will make your sweet Lizzy very happy and very content."

"I have never loved another woman as I loved you today Lizzy. I wanted to give you something different. I didn't know how you would feel having me move my tongue over your anus. I'm glad it pleased you."

"Oh, Billy, that was the most satisfying erotic and earth-shattering sensation I've ever experience.

We pulled into the parking lot of the Fresh Catch Oyster Bar Restaurant. We entered the restaurant and I asked for a secluded booth with some privacy. The hostess was wearing a nametag that read "Bambi." She led us to a very secluded boot overlooking a lake. Out in the arbor was an old-looking shrimp vessel. The atmosphere in the restaurant was wonderful. Our waitress appeared and asked us what we wanted to drink. Lizzy asked for some Rye Whisky and I ordered a Bud Light. Lizzy whispered, "You better drive us home after dinner." She giggled. I noticed our waitress was wearing a nametag that said, Charly.

Lizzy ordered a dozen oysters on the half shell and I ordered wild-caught Alaska salmon. We both enjoyed our meals and eating in a crowded restaurant with live music. After dinner we drove around Springtown and Lizzy remarked that the town was much bigger than the last time she had been here. There's a lot of buildings going up here.

We finally got home late in the evening and I think the Rye Whiskey was finally affecting her body. She undressed quickly and got in bed. I followed and we kissed a few minutes and she went to sleep.

We woke up late the next morning and Lizzy told me she thought she had a hangover from the Rye Whiskey. She drank two cups of coffee and made some more and put it in a thermoset bottle to take with her to school. I'm going to have you drive my car to the faculty parking lot. Then I want you to give me the keys. Will wait inside the car until no one is entering the lot. You get out and walk toward the entrance to the school when you don't see any cars entering the parking lot. I'll follow when you're almost to the building. I gave her a kiss and handed her the keys to her car, then I exited her car.

When I got to my locker, Jennifer was waiting for me. "Well, I'm glad you made it to school on time. I thought maybe I wore you out yesterday afternoon. She giggled. Then she said, "I really enjoyed how you made love to me yesterday Billy."

"I enjoyed it too Jennifer."

"I'm glad I can please you too, Billy. I know you have a big date Saturday night with Rachel's mom. Rachel shared that information with Jane and me. She told us how excited her mom was to be able to go to dinner at the Officer's Club with you and be able to dance after dinner. That's very nice of you Billy. Jane and I were curious why Rachel was fixing her mom up with you. Rachel finally told us how sexually starved her mom was for sex. So did Rachel want you to satisfy her sexual needs? Is that what Rachel wanted you to do? Does she really want you to fuck her mom?

"It's true that I'm taking her mom, Sandy, to dinner and we will also dance together at the Officer's Club. But I have no idea if sex will be part of the evening. I advise you, Jane, and Rachel to stop talking about what I may or may not be doing with her mother Saturday night. It certainly isn't fair to Rachel's mother and I will caution Rachel to stop talking about me taking her mom to the Officer's Club. I don't think it's any of your business to be speculating on what I or anyone else does with their social life."

"You're probably correct. I wouldn't want others to know you were fucking my mother, and I'm sure Jane would feel the same way about her mom." Jane and I will also caution Rachel from saying things about her mom's private life. You're right Billy. We need to band together and protect one another from gossip. What are your plans after school Billy?"

"I have a few things to do, one of which is to go by the florist shop and order a corsage for Rachel's mother."

"Oh, that's so sweet of you Billy. I do hope you have a wonderful evening with her mom."

"Thanks Jennifer. I won't be in school Monday. I'm going to spend the day with my mom."

"Well, I hope I can spend some time with you next week."

"Of course. I enjoy being with both you and Jane."

"Jane and I are becoming close friends. I think you've brought us together. We're not jealous of each other anymore."

"That's good to hear Jennifer. We better get to class. I'm trying to be on time to all my classes."

She gave me a quick kiss and we headed to class.

When the last bell rang ending another day of school I headed toward Marybeth's Flower Shop. When I walked into her shop she was waiting on a customer, but she managed to greet me with a smile. Her assistant Wendy Short came over and asked if she could help me. I told Wendy, "I needed to order a corsage for my date on Saturday night."

"Wow! I like men who make every occasion special for their women."

"I like to make women feel special."

"We women love men who think as you do."

"Did you have any flowers in mine for her corsage?

"No, I don't."

"Do you know what color of dress she will be wearing."

"No, I don't."

"Maybe we should choose a neutral color like white that will go with whatever she might wear."

"That sounds reasonable to me."

"She took me to a case and showed me several different white flowers that would look good in a corsage."

Marybeth came over after she finished with the customer she had been working with a few minutes ago. She agreed with Wendy that since I didn't know the color of the dress that my date would be wearing, that white rose buds would be elegant regardless the color of her dress.

Wendy wrote up the order and said, "If you aren't in a hurry, I will begin designing and make up the corsage so you can take it with you when I'm finished. I went over to the counter and paid for the corsage and gave her a $5.00 tip for putting the corsage together for me. She smiled broadly, and said, "Thank you! I really appreciate your generosity."

Marybeth said, "Billy, come into my office while Wendy creates your corsage."

She closed her office door after I entered. She turned to face me and said, "I'm really in need of a hug, a kiss, and some sex. Billy, I want you to fuck me right now here in my office. Will you please satisfy my need for sex?"

"I hate to turn down any woman who wants to fuck, but is this a place where you will feel comfortable while I'm screwing your kitty?"

"Billy, I took my bra and panties off a couple of hours ago. The only item that I need to remove, to be totally nude is my dress. I don't even need to remove it if you don't want me too. I will just pull it up and you can fuck me from behind."

"Sounds good to me Marybeth. I love women who think creatively when opportunity presents itself."

She lifted her dress over the top of her head and placed it over her chair. Then she bent over and said, "Billy, have your way with your naughty florist. I've been very naughty and you need to fuck me hard so I will be a better bitch for you in the future."

I told Marybeth, "I will finger your kitty until you're wet and ready for my cock."

"Do whatever you want with me. Whatever you do will be wonderful, and more than I would have ever dreamed possible for today! I love your touch and I will be satisfied with whatever you want to do to me. I feel blessed that you are here and want to make love to me."

"She was becoming aroused and she was defiantly wet enough. I bent down on my knees and put my mouth and tongue on her pussy and began massaging her kitty with my tongue and mouth. She began to groan with much pleasure and moving her ass back and forth as I was sucking on her pussy. Then I took my tongue and began to caress her crack like I did Lizzy earlier. I placed my tongue deep inside the crack in her ass, and I began moving it even slower than I did with Lizzy. Marybeth was cooing or humming as if she was singing a tune. Like Lizzy she pushes her ass against my probing tongue making the sensation even more intense and erotic. Marybeth was getting very hot and sweaty as she felt this new sensation. Then my tongue passed over her anus and she shouted "Oh, my god that feels awesome. I love what you are doing to me, Billy! Don't stop!" I moved my tongue back and forth over the surface of her anus and she was moving her ass back and forth wanting more. She was telling me to go further! She became loud as she encouraged me to keep doing whatever I was doing.

I heard the door to her office open. I heard a gasp from Wendy as she witnessed what I was doing to her boss. I also heard the door close quickly and wondered if Marybeth realized that Wendy had walked in unexpectedly and exited just as quickly. She must not have heard Wendy open the door to her office because she was still pushing back on my tongue and telling me how much she was enjoying what I was doing to her. I pressed my tongue down on the center of her anus and she screamed with delight. "Oh, Billy that is the most wonderful sensation I've ever felt! Please keep doing whatever you're doing. It's so pleasurable. I can't believe how awesome it feels."

I continued to press the tip of my tongue down on her anus and then I moved the flat part of my tongue over the surface of her anus. I did it repeatedly and she finally had an orgasm. I never penetrated her kitty nor did I pierce her anus, but she was really satisfied. She turned and faced me and began kissing my lips passionately. Then she looked me in the eye and said, "I want to give you a blowjob Billy. I hope I can make you feel like you just made me feel."

She did give me a wonderful blowjob and I was able to have a good orgasm and I shot three loads of cum into her waiting mouth. She didn't drop any cum but there was so much cum that some of it began to drip from her closed lips anyway. When we were done she kissed my mouth repeatedly and told me what a wonderful experience it was for her. I told her Wendy had opened her office door when she was hollering and making noise and while I was massaging her anus hole. She looked at me in disbelief, but then said, "I'll talk with her after you leave Billy. You better get your corsage and head home. I know your mother will wonder why you're so late getting home from school. I'll talk to Wendy after you leave. She's a sweetheart; she won't gossip about what she witnessed. She'll probably want you to fuck her also. You go on out and get your corsage from Wendy while I clean myself up and get dressed again. Oh, my, look at my hair." She came over and gave me a very wet passionate kiss. "Thank you for loving me this afternoon."

Wendy was standing behind the counter looking nervous. I walked up to her and smiled, "Don't worry about it, Wendy. I know you must have thought she cut her leg off by the way she was screaming and hollering. But those screams were because she was enjoying how I was fucking her. If I had been you, I would have thought she had an accident too. I'm sure she's a little embarrassed that you saw her being fucked by a teenager, but she would do it again even if it meant that someone witnessed it unexpectedly. I think it is kind of funny, but I'm not going to tell Marybeth that.

She replied, "Thank you Billy. I appreciate what you just said to me. I was shocked since she's married and you are a high school student. But I know her marriage isn't satisfying to her and she felt the risk was worth the reward. Before I left her office Wendy opened the lid to the corsage box and showed me what the corsage looked like. I told her she did a wonderful job and that my date would love it. You're an artist Wendy."

"Thank you Billy, but you're an artist too. I thought something happened to Marybeth so I opened the door. I now know that I shouldn't have acted so quickly. I thought she might have hurt herself, but I found out she was really enjoying what was happening to her. You seem to be able to make every woman feel wonderful. Maybe someday you'll make me feel like a princess too?"

Maybe, I pulled my iPhone out and called Ginny. "Ginny this is Billy. I will be walking down the street. I'll look for your car. I need to get some fresh air. Ok, see you soon. I love you Ginny."

"Is one of your girlfriends coming by to pick you up, Billy? Wendy asked.

"Yeah, you could say that, but she's also my stepmother."

"Oh, I love your broad definition of girlfriends. You're very open, from high school girls, to married women, young or old, replied Wendy. Maybe I will have an opportunity to lure you into my wicked web." She smiled broadly and blew me a kiss."

"I hope so Wendy. You might be the one I've been searching for all these years."

"I'll be ready Billy. All you have to do is call me when you want to take me out."

I smiled, picked up the corsage box and opened the door and walked outside, and headed toward home looking for Ginny's car coming toward me.

"Ginny pulled up next to where I was walking, and said, "Baby, would you like a ride?"

I opened the car door and slid in next to her. "Ginny said, "Oh, baby, I'm glad you're going home with me tonight. It's been too long since I've felt your magnificent cock inside of me. Are you ready for Ginny to give you a blowjob tonight?"

"I'm always ready for that. You give the best blowjobs period."

"Thanks Baby, I appreciate that. You ought to know. You have more contacts than any man I've ever known. Do you know how many girls and mother's you have fuck since moving here?"

"Yes, but it is not public information that I can share, even with my beautiful stepmom."

She glanced over at me and smiled. "Well, every one of them must be as satisfied as I am."

When we got home we kissed passionately outside the car and hugged one another. Than Ginny said, "Let's get inside away from possible prying eyes from our neighbors." She took my hand and led me inside. We were standing inside next to the closed front door and she pulled her top up over her head exposing her gorgeous breasts to my eyes. Her hands were now working to release my belt and then she pulled down my zipper. She said, "Get out of your trousers Billy, I want to get my mouth over that monster of a penis of yours. It's been too long since I've had your sweet cock inside of my mouth."

Ginny was wearing a wrap-around skirt and I was able to remove it with one pull. It fell to the floor. She removed my underwear and I pulled hers off too. I put her damp panties to my nose and sucked in the smell, and then I dangled them from my clenched teeth. She pulled me into the bedroom and said, "You turn me on when I watch you smell my panties like that! Find a place where you can hold onto something when I begin sucking that cock of yours. It looks like it's pretty hard right now. I don't want you to pass out on me while I'm sucking on it."

She began by taking a long stroke with her tongue on the underside of my penis. She looked up to see my reaction. She made a second stroke to the underside. It felt really good and I told her she was a master at this. She smiled in appreciation. She held my nuts in her left hand and moved them individually as she put her mouth on the tip of my mushroom and squeeze it. Then she moved her lips all the way down to the end of my cock. Pressing hard she began making different lengths of strokes. I was really feeling her intimate touches as she moved her mouth back and forth. My cock was very hard and my balls were hot from her moving them around with her free hand. I began to grunt and moan from the intense pleasure she was giving me. Finally, I had an orgasm and spewed out a good amount of creamy cum. She caught it all. "After moving it around in her mouth for a while she swallowed it and said, "You surprised me; I didn't realize you were so close to an orgasm."

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12