Mom & Me Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released another load into her mouth. "I love it, Billy. You have a lot of good-tasting creamy cum. Do you have another load to give to your stepmother Billy?"

I unload another load, but it was smaller. She didn't swallow it. She moved it around the inside of her mouth for a few minutes and then swallowed it. Then she used her tongue to clean the remaining cum clinging to my penis and when she finished she began to play with my testicles again. "I love your sack of nuts baby. I enjoy using my fingers to roll then around your sack, I'm going to put my lips on them and suck your sack so you better lay down on the bed so you don't faint."

I lay on the bed and she began to massage my sack with her lips and moved her tongue over and around my balls. When she put pressure on the sack I moaned loudly and I know that pleased her. She tried to put the whole sack inside of her mouth but she couldn't do it. Her sucking and feeling my balls made me very hot and I had another orgasm. She smiled and said, "That's the first time I made you cum playing with your balls! I love rolling your balls around with my tongue and fingers, and I also like feeling them inside my mouth."

Ginny got up on the bed and bent forward on her knees and said to me, "Have at me, my adorable son. I want you to fuck your stepmother hard. She's been very naughty and I think you need to correct her naughty behavior. So have your will with me."

I fingered her and found her already very wet and ready for my cock. I bent down and kissed her swollen pussy lips with my mouth. "She said, "Oh, Baby, that is wonderful. I like feeling your lips and tongue on my pussy. Then I made the same long stroke with my tongue up between the crack in her cheeks like I did with Lizzy and Marybeth earlier in the day. I pushed my tongue down as far as I could between her cheeks and slid it upward as slowly as I could. When I came to her anus I moved my tongue over it several times. She was really moving her ass up toward my penis and down. She was moaning and groaning with pleasure. Then I pressed down on her anus hole and she let out a joyful scream. "Oh, my god! Oh, Shit! That feels awesome. Don't stop what you're doing. That feels so erotic and wonderful. I pushed my tongue into her anus hole and she went wild! Where did you learn how to do this? Damn, Billy, that feels awesome." Then I continued moving my tongue the rest of the way up her ass. When I finished she said, "Slam that cock into my pussy and fuck me hard. I moved my cock deep inside of her and I continued fucking her hard until she yelled and screamed and had a huge orgasm. Then we kissed, hugged and I played and sucked her perky tits. When we finally finished, she turned to me and said, "My god I didn't expect such a wonderful evening, especially when you've been in school all day."

It was late in the day so we stayed in bed and she positioned me so I could suck on her tit until I fell asleep.


12