Mom & Me Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we pulled into the driveway I noticed a light on in the living room so I thought Ginny was either watching a movie or reading her book.

"Billy, I'm nervous about meeting your stepmom."

"Why, Sandy?'

"Well, she knows I'm Rachel's mother and you brought Rachel here and slept with her in your stepmom's house. Now, she's going to meet Rachel's mom and she know you're going to sleep with me tonight."

"She's not going to judge you Sandy. She sleeps with the Colonel you met tonight. So please relax. She's still up because she wants to welcome you to her house. I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable after you meet her and talk with her."

"I hope so Billy. I'm so anxious to have sex with you tonight."

"So am I Sandy."

"Are you really Billy?"

"Absolutely! I've been thinking about it all week!

"Thank you Billy. So have I. Let's go in and meet your stepmom."

We stepped through the front door and I said, "Ginny we're home!"

"I heard you drive into the driveway, Billy?"

We walked into the living room and Ginny was sitting in her chair reading her book. She was dressed in one of her more conservative sexy nightgowns. As she got up from her chair I could see her firm perky breasts as the top of her nightgown opened up as she rose from her chair.

"Mom, I would like you to meet Sandy. Sandy this is my mother, Ginny."

"I'm so happy to meet you Ginny. Billy has spoken of you often and I know how much he enjoys having you as his mom."

"I'm happy to meet you too Sandy. Yes, I have a very loving son and we do enjoy doing things together. I don't think I could manage my husband's absence without him. He stepped up to the plate and became the man of the house when his father was deployed. He's helped me stay positive, and active. Billy and I have developed a deep relationship as a result of his father's absence. I enjoyed meeting your daughter Rachel, the night she spent with us following their date at the Officer's Club. I hope you and Billy enjoyed your evening together too. Billy told me that you and your daughter are good dancers. Billy really enjoys dancing so I can see he would be strongly attracted to either you or your daughter. I'm glad you had a good time together."

"Thank you Ginny. I appreciate what you such said to me. I'm very attracted to your stepson as well. He is a real gentlemen and very mature for his age. I really enjoy spending time with him. While at the Officer's Club I met the man you are currently seeing and he came over to talk to Billy and me. He even asked me to dance, and Billy asked his wife Susan to dance too."

Ginny looked at Billy carefully and said, "Did you enjoy dancing with Susan Billy?"

"Yes, I did. She was a wonderful dance partner and I enjoyed my two dances with her tonight."

"Did you enjoy dancing with Colonel Weaver Sandy?'

"It was ok, but I was really there to dance with your sweet son Billy. Billy is a very good dancer and I know exactly what to expect on the dance floor when he is holding me in his arms."

"Well, I'm glad you both had a good time at the Officer's Club. They do have good chefs preparing the meals and the Band seems to know what the dinner guest want them to play as they dance and have a good time.

"It's late, so I think we should all go to our rooms and get some rest, At least I'm planning on getting a good night's rest," said Ginny to Sandy. "Whatever you all decided to do behind closed doors is none of my concern. Billy and I are happy to have you as our house guest tonight. I'll talk to you in the morning during breakfast."

Before she walked to her bedroom she came over and put her arms around my shoulders and gave me a very passionate kiss on my lips. Then she smiled and said, "Enjoy being with Sandy tonight." Then Ginny walked back to her bedroom and closed the door.

Sandy looked at me with this odd expression on her face that I was having a hard time deciphering. I asked her, "Are you ok?

She walked over to me and placed her arms around my neck, smiled and gave me a passionate kiss. Before it was over she had moved her tongue inside of my mouth and we played tag as we stood tightly together in the living room. I said let's remove your corsage and put it in a cellophane bag to protect it. Then I will place it in our refrigerator so it will remain fresh.

"Thank you Billy. You are so considerate. I like that in my man. I want to thank you for taking me to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing. I felt loved and appreciated by being your special date tonight. It's been years since my husband took me anywhere.

You made me feel loved and very, very special. I love you Billy.

Let's go to bed and make love together. I have been looking forward to making love to you tonight since the day you invited me to be with you tonight."

"I've been looking forward to being with you tonight too, Sandy. I love being with you. You are very special to me. We'll have many other dates together. I want to be with you as much as you want to be with me."

"I appreciate that Billy, but please don't forget Rachel. She has a huge crush on you and she enjoys dancing with you. I don't want her to feel that I stole her boyfriend from her. She has always been very supportive of me."

I will not forget Rachel. I like her a lot Sandy. I love Rachel also. Yes, I will continue to take care of both of you ladies."

"I'm glad. Thank you Billy. Now let's go to bed and enjoy the rest of our evening together. Oh, I did not bring my suitcase into the house with me. Would you mine going out and getting it for me?"

"No, not at all. I'll be right back."

"Thank you Billy, I really don't need anything in it until tomorrow morning. Now, lead me to your bedroom. When she entered, "She said, "Oh, this is very nice. You have so much room to move around in here,"

This is not where I sleep when I'm at home. This is Ginny's guest room."

"It's beautiful and very welcoming. Will you help me get out of my evening gown? There's a button at the top on the back and a zipper to pull down. Thank you dear. Now, help me get out of this dress." After she was out of her dress, she removed her slip, and asked me to unclasp her bra. She turned around and faced me and smiled.

I smiled too. "You look stunning Sandy."

"You like the size of my breasts?"

"Oh, yeah, and the firmness, and the size of your tits. Yes, I like them very much."

"They're yours to play with, suck, or squeeze. Whatever you want to do with them."

"I still have my panties to remove. Would you like to remove them Billy?"

"Yes, I can help you with that." I knelt down in front of her and placed an index finger on each side of her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and I picked them up and pressed them against my nose and mouth and breathed the fragrance of her body deep into my lungs."

Sandy smiled and said, "Billy that really turns me on when I see you smell my panties."

I placed my face on her mound and ran my tongue down through her pubic hairs and continued to the entrance to her pussy. Then I kissed her pussy with my lips.

"Oh, Billy, let's get on the bed. If you continue I'll faint!

I quickly removed my pants and shirt and underwear and kicked off my shoes and pulled back the covers to the bed. Then I invited her to lay down on her back and to spread her shapely legs so I could lay between them.

She grabbed one of the pillows and placed it under her ass and smiled. "Now you have move room to do whatever you want too with my pussy, my sweet man."

She raised her legs and I put my hungry mouth on her pussy lips and parted them with my tongue and began sucking her pussy.

"Oh, baby, I love how you are sucking my pussy."

I found her clit and I moved my tongue around it and she yelled! "Oh, my god! Oh, shit! That felt good! Fuck me Billy! Fuck the naughty mother of your girlfriend!"

I helped her turn her ass over and she knelt on her knees. I felt her Kitty and it was wet and I placed my hard penis into her opening and slid my cock deep inside of her pussy. As it slide in she made a startling sound and then moaned as I pushed deep inside of her.

"Oh Billy, you have no idea how wonderful your cock feels inside of my vagina."

We quickly sync together and I was fucking her fast. Our breathing increased as our bodies worked together to please one another. Each stroke moved both of us toward an orgasm. She finally was able to tell me, between moans, groans, and sounds that I couldn't identify that she was very close to having an orgasm. I told her to release whenever she was ready and that I was close too. Finally her body jerked and moved and she moaned and groaned and released a mighty orgasm. I pumped her a few more times before I released a large amount of my salty, creamy cum into her cavity.

"Oh Billy, that was awesome. You were magnificent! I've never felt so happy and so loved by anyone. You really know how to make a woman feel beautiful, wanted, and satisfied. I love you Billy. I love how you fuck me. I've never felt this satisfied or loved. Come kiss me baby."

She pulled me on to her and I released another load hitting her stomach as my body fell on hers.

"I felt that baby. Do you have any more cum for Sandy? I love feeling your cum entering my pussy."

She pressed her lips against mind, and our tongues played games together. After several minutes passed, she said to me, "Turn over on your back so Sandy can clean the cum off your beautiful penis." I lay my back and she straddled my body facing my exposed penis. "Your penis is still hard Billy," as she moved her tongue up toward the tip of my cock. "Your creamy cum is so tasty. I love the salty creamy taste of your cum, my sweet man." She continued to suck and lick my cock until it was hard again. Her ass was facing my face and she moved her ass around trying to reach all the creamy cum that had surrounded my penis and some that was on my lower stomach. I had my hands on her hips and my tongue was waiting for her to slide back toward where my tongue could touch and play with her glistening pussy lips. When she finished cleaning my cock she leaned forward and began sucking my cock. When she leaned forward, her ass moved against my face and I was able to suck her pussy. She moved her ass around and I kept flicking my tongue into her Kitty.

"I like what you are doing baby, and I'm enjoying sucking your cock. Your creamy cum is so delicious. I can't get enough to satisfy my craving,"

"I'm hard so I can make more if you're hungry for more."

"Yes, I want more. I want to make love to you until the cock crows in the morning."

Sandy was hot and wanted to be fucked. She enjoyed riding my bone and played the cowgirl riding the bronco game. She threw her right arm up into the air and twirled it around and laughed and yelled.

We fucked in the traditional position and after I sprayed seed into her she put her arms around my neck and pulled me on top of her boobs and wrapped her legs around my ass. "I love you Billy. I have never enjoyed being fucked like you're fucking me tonight. I love every stroke, every kiss, every intimate touch. I don't want the night to end. I don't want the dawn to come. I just want your cock either inside of my Kitty or my mouth. I want all of you!"

I gave her oral simulation and she gave me more oral stimulation She loved sucking, stroking, and playing with my cock and my balls. She enjoyed rolling my rocks around in my sack. She enjoyed me sucking her tits and playing with her firm breasts.

Toward morning I turned her ass over and ran my tongue up the crack of her ass. I put my tongue deep in her crack as I had with Marybeth and Lizzy the day before. Then I moved it slowly upward. When I came to her anus I moved my tongue back and forth several times and she was moaning and groaning loudly. I pushed my tongue into her anus and she jumped and howled. "OH! OH! My god that feels awesome.

I pushed again and I felt her ass opening more.

"Oh, my, it feels wonderful!"

I turned her body over and she spread her legs wide and I placed my cock at the entrance of her Kitty and she said, "Fuck me Billy. Fuck me! Fill my pussy full of your seed. I want all your seed inside of me. I pushed my cock deep inside of her. Her clit was huge. She moaned and groaned and made sweet sounds as she moved her body in sync with mine. It was a glorious time for both of us. Our bodies were covered with perspiration as we strove to please one another. She jerked and moved her body frantically before her massive orgasm. I followed shooting a load of creamy cum into her Kitty. Her arms reached for me and she wrapped her legs around me and said, "Oh, Billy, I love feeling you squirting your cum inside of me." I cum again and she pulled me to her lips and we kissed passionately for several minutes. My cock was still inside of her, and the mixture of fluids began soaking our sheets.

She kept telling me what a wonderful lover I was; that I completely satisfied her. She said, "I've never ever had sex like I have with you. I've never felt this satisfied before. My husband has no idea how to satisfy a woman. I'm glad you have had sex with my daughter Billy. I know Rachel is experiencing the best sex she'll ever experience unless you marry her someday. I hope Rachel and I will have more opportunities to be fucked by you. She pulled me to her again and kissed my mouth.

I told her I enjoyed having sex with her also. I sucked on her tits, pulling them gently. Then I buried my head between her beautifully firm breasts and began kissing her perky breast. She moaned and smiled and moved her fingers through my hair.

"This has been a very magical evening for me Billy. Thank you for making me feel so loved and desirable."

Then we cuddled together and kissed, touched one another and fell asleep in one another's arms.

The sun was up when we awoke. Sandy began touching my penis. I told her I needed to pee first. When I returned, she got up and used the bathroom too. When she returned she said, "Billy, I want you to fuck me this morning before we have a shower together."

"Sounds good to me Sandy." She rubbed my penis and it hardened quickly.

"I love making your penis hard. I feel I have magical powers when you respond to my touch."

We enjoyed fucking one another using several different positions. After we both had orgasms she said, "I'm so happy to start this morning with your seed inside of my womb. Maybe one of your seeds will dance, play, and fertilize one of my eggs." She looked intently into my eyes.

I smiled, "Would you enjoy having my baby Sandy?"

"Oh, yes I would Billy."

"Really? What would Rachel say if she knew you were pregnant with my child?"

"I better make sure I get my husband to have intercourse with me when he gets home. Then if I get pregnant with your child, she will think it is her dad's baby."

"Will your husband be happy about that?"

"I really don't care. He probably will be mad. He'll probably say, "Why weren't you taking your birth control pills? He'll probably be mad for months and probably not speak to me for a long time. But, Billy, it would be worth the abuse I wil get from him. I would love to have your baby and raise him or her."

"I don't think I can have children, Sandy. As you know I have fucked a lot of classmates, their mothers, and other women in this town and my seed hasn't made any of them pregnant."

"Well, if I happen to be the one that gets pregnant, I would be delighted to raise our child. I would never asked you to support us either."

Then Sandy said, "Let's get these sheets, soaked with our fluids, into your mom's washing machine. I do not want her to have to clean up after us."

I took the soiled sheets and placed them inside the washing machine, added the soap and whiting granolas and started the wash. I returned to the bedroom and Sandy was ready to take a shower with me.

She was in a festive mood so we did a lot of touching of one another and enjoyed spreading lots of suds over one another's bodies. We hugged and kissed and had a wonderful shower together. We finally got out and rubbed a towel over one another's back and enjoyed being naked together. Then we dressed and I went to the linen closet and brought back clean sheets and pillowcases and Sandy and I made the bed together.

Ginny must have known we were up and washing the bedding because we could smell the bacon cooking. I picked up Sandy's suitcase and put it near the front door, and I hung her dress on a hanger over the closet door in the hall. We walked to the kitchen to be with Ginny.

Ginny was wearing another one of her nightgowns with a see-through weave displaying her beautiful, firm, and well-shaped breasts to whoever desired to look. Sandy indicated she had looked, and smiled broadly at me. She used her hands to acknowledge Ginny's magnificent breast size while her back was turned away from us. The two women engaged in pleasant talk and Ginny was smiling and seemed to be enjoying having us in the kitchen with her. Ginny said. "I hope you both had a wonderful time last night. From what I could hear you seemed to be enjoying one another very much."

Sandy replied, "Yesterday and this morning were the best days I've ever spent on this earth."

Ginny replied, "Wow! That's a great complement you just got Billy. I'm glad you were able to made Sandy's stay at our house so enjoyable. I enjoy having him home too Sandy; Billy helps me around the house and keeps me from being depressed and lonely. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have his support while his father is deployed somewhere on this blue planet protecting our freedom to play and enjoy life."

I noticed, as we talked sitting around the kitchen table, that the sun was beginning to shine on Ginny as she sat facing the sun. You could clearly see her breasts pressing against her nightgown and her tits were hard and standing straight. I must admit, I wanted to put my face into her cleavage and suck and kiss her breasts. My cock was recording what my eyes were feasting on. I think Ginny saw that wild hungry look on my face because she gave me that knowing smile that indicated to me she knew what I was thinking and desiring. I spoke, "Sandy, let's help Ginny by doing the dishes. I'll go and put the sheets in the dryer now, and then we can start washing and drying the dishes." Sandy agreed and we got up and began clearing the breakfast table.

Ginny, said, "That is really sweet of you Billy. While you and Sandy are washing the dishes I'll go and take a shower and get dressed for the day. I think Colonel Weaver will be arriving later this afternoon to take me to his house for the day. What do you two plan to do the rest of the day? We don't have anything planned mom. I thought one of our old friends was coming to visit us this afternoon,"

"Oh, Sharron was, but she called late yesterday afternoon to say she thinks she has the flu and doesn't want to take the chance of spreading it to either one of us." She said, "I'll reschedule with you when I feel I'm not infected."

"I said, "I'm sorry that she might have the flu. I was looking forward to seeing her."

"Well, if you and Sandy have nothing planned for this morning, maybe you can return home and we can go out and do some shopping together in Springtown."

"Sandy said, "I need to go home. I have things I need to get done before Rachel returns from school today. So, I won't delay Billy's return home. Let's get started on these dishes Billy and then the sheets should be ready to be put back on the bed."

Everything went smoothly and within an hour we were on our way to Sandy's home.

"Sandy was sitting next to me on the bench with her head resting against my shoulder. She said, "Billy, I've never had a better time with anyone in my life as I've had with you yesterday and today. Thank you so much for taking me to the Officer's Club for dinner and dancing, and for making love to me all night long, and again this morning. You were magnificent. I love you Billy. I feel so loved, valued, understood, and appreciated. I'm so content, and I'm on my way home with your seed still inside of me. My panties are going to be soaked by the time I get home." She looked up at me and smiled.