Mom & Me Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you enjoyed being with me, because I definitely enjoyed our time together."

"I'm glad I could please you Baby."

"Oh, you definitely pleased me Sandy. I loved how you made love to me. You're a wonderful lover yourself."

"Thank you Billy. I appreciate that."

We drove for a while before Sandy said, "How long has your father been on deployment?"

"He left just before school began. Why do you ask?"

"Well, Ginny said this morning, "I enjoy having him home too Sandy; he helps me around the house and keeps me from being depressed and lonely. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have his support while his father is deployed somewhere on this blue planet protecting our freedom to play and enjoy life."

"And...."

"Well, it sounds like Ginny doesn't enjoy having her husband in the Air Force."

"She doesn't. In fact she hates being an Air Force wife! She told me she wouldn't have married my father if she'd knew what it was going to do to their marriage."

"What was it like for her when he left this time?"

"She was angry, afraid to be alone, not caring how she looked, depressed, and lonely."

"How did you help her?"

"Before my dad left he told me to be the man of the house. He wanted me to do whatever I could to help my mom cope with his absence. So, I tried to be responsive to her needs."

"So, what did you do to meet her first need?"

"It didn't take her long to stop caring how she looked. She would wake up and be wearing one of her nightgowns around the house all day; not venturing outside. She was scared to be left alone, especially at night. She asked me to lay with her in her bed until she fell asleep. She wouldn't let me wear my pajamas in her bed. I had to be naked."

"Wow! Ginny must not be too much older than you Billy. Your dad married a very young woman to be his second wife. You're certainly turned on to females. You're very good looking youn man and able to communicate and meet people easily. Look at all the women you have had sexual intercourse with, and I'm not the only mother you are fucking on a regular basis. When did you begin fucking Ginny, Billy?"

"I probably fucked Ginny within eleven days after my dad was deployed. She woke up one night and I had gone back to my room. I was lying in my bed jacking off and I didn't hear her come into my room. She saw what I was doing and she bent now and removed my hands and began sucking my cock. I really had a big orgasm and she told me that she didn't want me to return to my room after she fell to sleep. I knew what she did was wrong, but I enjoyed it so much I couldn't resist fucking her anytime she wanted me too. I was trying to get over from losing my girlfriend, Jennifer, while I was on a camping trip with my dad before school started.

Jennifer went to a party at a friends house. The guys got her drunk and she began dancing like a harlot and ended up removing her top and swinging her panties around above her head. She threw them to the star quarterback of our school's football team. She led him back to a bedroom and allowed him to fuck her in front of some of my friends. I was totally depressed when I found out what she did. That's when I decided I didn't want to have a steady girlfriend anymore. I was going to date everyone who wanted to date me. That's how I got so many girlfriends. I told them that I was going to date whoever I could and if that bothered them then I was sorry, but I wasn't going to go steady with one girl anymore."

"Is the girl whose name is Jennifer, that you danced with at the Fall Dance, the same Jennifer that betrayed you at the party?"

"Yes, she is. I forgave her, but I told her I would never go steady with her again. Yes, we are friends again and we fuck one another fairly regularly. I only have three high school girls I fuck on a regular basis: Jennifer, Jane, and your daughter Rachel. All the others are adults, like you. I also see other women that aren't married or have husband who are not able to satisfy them sexually."

"I'm glad I'm one of those women. I have been unsatisfied and depressed for so many years that I thought it would be better if I was dead. The only thing that kept me going was Rachel. I don't care how many women you fuck Billy as long as I'm one of them. Thank you for loving me. I feel alive again because of you."

"Thank you Sandy. I love you too and I enjoy making love with you too."

"I appreciate that you tell me how much you love me. Thank you for loving me like you do."

I carried her suitcase into her house. We hugged and kissed and I was tempted to fuck her before I left, but it was getting close to the time school would be over and I didn't want Rachel to come home and find me in bed with her mother.