Mom & Me Ch. 49

Story Info
Enjoying An Afternoon With Lily & Calling Susan Weaver.
4k words
4.52
3.2k
6
0

Part 49 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Enjoying An Afternoon With Lily & Calling Susan Weaver

On our way to school, Lizzy said, "Billy, while you were entertaining Rachel's mom at your stepmom's house Monday, (she giggled), I stopped by the McDonald's Gourmet Coffee Shop to observe and talk with the Britney Oelsen, the young lady that came onto you the two times I dropped you off on our way to school."

"What happened Lizzy? Did she see you before you parked your car?"

"I parked my car before I passed in front of the shop. I walked in and she was handing a cup of coffee to a man who on his way out of the shop. There were only a few people sitting inside the shop when I entered. She greeted me saying, "How can I serve you?"

"I ordered a cup of latte."

"She said, "Are you new to town? I don't think I've seen you in here before."

"I told her I was relatively new here; that I moved to Georgetown about a year ago, but have not had much luck in meeting any men that I would like to date."

"Well, I've been looking for eligible men too. I haven't had much success either. Just recently I met a high school student named Billy. The first time I saw Billy he was getting out of a car across the street. A woman in a red Camry than drove away. I couldn't see what she looked like because she dropped him off early and the early morning rays of the sun didn't permit me to see her clearly. He was really cute, no he very handsome. He had a lot of personality and I liked his smile. I would love to get to know him. I tried to flirt with him but he told me that he's not available because he's very much in love with his girlfriend. I asked him if the woman who just drops him off was his girlfriend and he said, 'Yes.'

I'm thinking she's dropping him off here on her way to work. That tells me she's not a student, or she would have probably park her car, and come inside with him. He wouldn't tell me anything about her other than he's very much in love with her.

I tried to tell him that we should get together sometime. Maybe I could change his mine. But he insists that he's very much in love with her.

I said, "Well I've not seen very many red Camry here in Georgetown. Maybe I'll see her driving around town someday. I haven't seen him lately. I hope I haven't scared him. I really hope he'll come in again. He sure was buff and handsome. I would have loved to have gotten into his pants, if you know what I mean."

"I told her I knew what she meant. Then I asked her, 'Do you think he's a student at Thomas Jefferson down the street.'"

"Yeah, I think so. I sure hope he stops in again. I have a great set of boobs. I've been wearing tops lately without a bra hoping he will return. If I lean forward he'll see my rack and maybe I'll be able to change his thinking a little. High school guys, for the most part, think in terms of boobs and pussy. If you show them your rack they begin to think about your pussy too."

"Billy you sure made Britney hot for a piece of your ass. Maybe I should drop you off, and than park up the street, and follow you into the shop. Then I can watch her displays her rack to you and listen to your intercourse with her. Anyway, I liked hearing how you shared with her your love, devotion, and loyalty for me with her, my sweet man."

As she stopped in front of the school she reminded me "Don't forget to call Susan and set up a time you can be with her. She needs some loving and you're the best man to satisfy her longings." She smiled, "Think of it as your quest in life." She giggled and said, "I love you Billy. I'm sure Jane, Jennifer, and Rachel will wonder where you were Monday." She giggled and drove to the teacher's parking lot.

I walked to my locker. The hallway was empty of humans and I could hear my steps echoing down the hall. When I got to my locker there was an envelope attached with tape to my locker. I took it down and opened it. "Playing hooky again? How can you keep away when you have three Thomas Jefferson High School girls wanting to be with 24/7?" I smiled, took out my textbooks and notebook for my first three classes and walked toward the library to look over the lessons I missed on Monday. I read the chapters and reread the notes from last Thursday & Friday. When I finished I had just the right amount of time to go to the bathroom. I headed for my first period class. Jane was already sitting at her desk. She saw me and said, "This is the second time this semester you've missed a whole day of school."

"Did you miss me Jane?"

"Of course I did. But since you are such a wonderful lover, I took notes for you. Here is a copy for you. You might want to glance through them before the bell rings. You might get lucky and impress Mr. Jensen by answering a question you missed by playing hooky. Did you see the note Jennifer, Rachel. & I left taped to your locker?"

"Yes, I read your note. I did miss all three of you, especially you Jane. How's your mom.?"

She's fine, but a little disappointed that you haven't come to see her for months. She said to me the other day, "Doesn't your boyfriend Billy know that older women need (Jane lowered her voice to a whisper) to be fucked as often as teenagers?"

The tardy bell rang. I smiled back at her and Mr. Jensen opened the class with a review question. I raised my hand and he called on me. I gave him the correct answer. He complemented me on my answer. Then he proceeded with his lesson. I turned toward Jane, and smiled at her. She whispered, "Lucky."

After class I ran into Jennifer who threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard on my lips, sneaking her tongue inside my mouth and thrashing it about. "Why did you play hooky yesterday Billy?'

"Because I knew you would throw your arms around my neck and kiss me passionately when I returned. I wasn't playing hooky. I was recovering from my weekend with Rachel's mom. You knew I was taking her on a date to the Officer's Club."

"Oh, that's right. I forgot. Did you have a good time being with her mom? Did you fuck her Billy?"

I don't share intimate details of my dates with other girlfriends. A rooster must keep his hens happy. The less the hens know the more manageable the flock."

"You fucked her. I know you did. I hope she enjoyed it." She gave me a quick kiss on my mouth and headed in the opposite direction.

Rachel saw me third period and a huge smile crossed her face and she came up and gave me a big hug. Then she said, "Oh, Billy, you made my mother the happiest person on the earth this weekend. She loved being with you Billy.

She said, "Billy is the kindest, and sweetest man I've ever known." We talked until 2 a.m. Monday night. She also shared with me that she had never had intercourse with anyone as pleasing and wonderful as you. You made her feel beautiful and cared for. I feel the same as my mom does about you Billy. I'm glad I helped to make that happen for my mom. She's been so miserable in her marriage to my dad."

I cautioned her not to share these intimate details with Jennifer and Jane. She told me she wouldn't, but that she wanted me to know that her mom had shared everything about her evening with me. I asked her again to keep this information only to herself.

I went by the attendance office and told them I forgot to get a 'mommy's note' for my absence Monday. They said they would make the call.

I went into the counseling office and saw Julia Nicholas sitting at her desk and looking inside her desk's filing cabinet. I loved it when I can sneak up on her. I was standing beside her chair and I leaned over her and kissed the top of her head.

She responded to the kiss immediately by jerking wildly around in her chair. She surveyed the office quickly to see if anyone had seen what I did.

Then she looked up at me. "Don't do that again, and quit sneaking up to my desk and surprising me! You are going to get me fired Billy if you keep doing shit like this to me."

"Ok, ok, simmer down. No one was in the counseling office. No one saw you kissing me."

"Billy, I wasn't kissing you. You were molesting me, and I want you to stop doing things that might cost me my job. Are you going to support me if I get fired? Of course you won't, you don't have a pot to pee in. So, keep your lips and hands off me."

"Take a deep breath my love. I'll try to control my emotions when I come into your presence. But Julia, you're so beautiful! I just can't keep from wanting to make love to you."

"There is a time for looking and touching, but during school hours is not the time."

"Ok, let's go on a date, or invite me to your house."

"Billy, are you really serious in wanting to spend time with me alone?"

"Yes, I would love to spend an evening with you."

"You find me attractive? Someone whom you can talk with about a variety of subjects?"

"Yes, I do Julia. I would enjoy getting to know everything I can about you, as well as discussing the great classics, or politics."

"Will you treat me with respect, and if I don't want to do something will you honor that?"

"Of course, my dear."

"Billy, when other students or faculty are in this office please don't use dear, sweetheart, honey or any other words that denote intimacy. When you are visiting me in my home, you can use all of those words when addressing to me. We can be intimate in my home, but not in the office where I work. Will you be agreeable to that?"

"Yes, Mrs. Nicholas. I agree to those terms."

"Now, did you want to see your sweet counselor today? Were you sent here by one of your teachers? I saw where you were absent yesterday."

"No, I do not need to see Mrs. Wilson today. Hopefully, Miss Nicholas, Mrs. Wilson wasn't absent also."

"No, she wasn't, but I didn't see her right away because she was in a meeting. But I did see you were absent to first period, so it did run through my mind that Mrs. Wilson might be absent too. I said to myself, 'I wondered if Mrs. Wilson made it to school.' I was relieved when she arrived here during second period."

I saw Jane later and asked her if she was going to go to work after school. She said she was going to work. I asked her if Lily was home today. Jane smiled, "You want to go over after school and get some Kentucky loving from my ma?"

Yes, I was thinking about it."

"Well, I hope you are in good physical shape because she's horny as hell. You better not do anything too strenuous the rest of the day because if you do, you won't be able to function this evening." She smiled and giggled. Want me to call my ma and tell her you're coming over after school?

"Yes, please. Tell her I am looking forward to seeing her."

"I will, Billy. I hope you and my mom have a good hillbilly time together, and as my uncle use to say, "Don't break the bedsprings." She giggled again and walked to her fifth period class.

After school I walked quickly toward Jane's house. Lily must have been looking for me because when I got there, and before I could climb the wooden stairs to her front porch, she was rushing into my arms, giving me a big hug and a hard kiss on my lips.

She said, "Billy, it's been too long, way too long between visits. Lily needs to see you more often baby. I had to go back to family a few weeks ago because I can't go very long without someone punching his cock inside of me."

She took my hand and led me inside. "You need something to drink Billy? It's kind of hot today and you walked here from the high school."

"Yes, I would like to drink a glass of water."

"I brought back some moonshine from home if you want a jigger of that?"

"Maybe after we're through making love together. Right now water is good."

She handed me the glass of water and began removing her gown. She didn't have a bra on so her huge, firm, and perky tits greeted me beautifully as Lily managed to take her gown up and over the top of her head. I loved her patch of hair covering her pussy lips. That was the hillbilly way. Jane told me once the women in hillbilly country don't ever shave their pussy. Jane said, "The men like our pussy hairs."

I handed her the empty glass and she returned it to her kitchen. I began removing my clothes and kicking off my shoes. Then I took my shirt off and my wet underwear. Lilly's appearance woke up my cock and I was leaking some creamy cum as I looked at her nude body. I thought to myself, "I'm forever grateful for meeting Jane (who hasn't lived in the hills since she was a child and doesn't follow the old customs from the hill country of Kentucky) but experienced being fuck by real hillbilly men in her family. They really trained their daughters on how to please their men as well as strangers who came to visit them in their cabins."

I was still standing in the bedroom nude when Lily returned from the kitchen. "Don't move Billy, Lily is going to give you head right now. She kneeled in front of me and took my harden dick into her warm soft hands and began stroking my cock. "Hold onto Lily's head, Billy. I want you to keep your balance. Are you ready for an afternoon of making love to me Billy?"

"Absolutely. Lily. There's no woman in this state that can match you when you give a man a blowjob. You're the best of the best!

"Thank you Billy. I appreciate it. The men of Backwater County have told me the same. I take pride in giving men blowjobs."

Lily has wonderful hands. They are very soft and smooth to the touch. She loves to interact with the man she is giving a blowjob too. She maintains as much eye contact as possible. She does this she told me so she can better please the man she's with. I want to keep my man happy and not inflict any pain."

When my cock was really hard she inserted it into her mouth and made very quick strokes around the mushroom part of my cock and then used her tongue's tip to massage the opening at the tip of my cock. Then she would take me deep inside her throat, all the way to my balls. She would make five or six long deep throat thrusts, and keep her eye on me, making sure I'm content and enjoying her sucking.

Then she would use her tongue and move it the entire length of my cock several times, then she would do the same to the underside of my cock. She would suck on my sack and roll my balls around inside by using her tongue. She never caused any discomfort to my penis or my testicles. Every thing she did with her tongue and mouth was pleasurable to me. She was always busy working her magic. She always encourage me not to orgasm too soon, She would talk quietly and encourage me to listen to my body and to be in tune with my body and how I am feeling as she sucks my penis. When she feels I'm close to an having an orgasm she will put my cock inside her mouth and she will use pressure points to increase my pleasure, but she'll always anticipating an early orgasm from me. She always takes my full load, and move it around inside her mouth with her tongue and swallow it and wait for me to follow with additional loads. When I stopped coming she will keep my cock inside her mouth until my muscles relaxed and my cock became softer. Then she will lick all the remaining cream from my cock and balls and anywhere else that cum might have gotten, like on my thighs. She is the best. When she finished she will move her tongue up your chest until she standing up in front of you, Then she will kiss my lips, inserting her tongue deep inside my throat and pushing her lean body into mine. Her loving is always awesome, but I always seemed to be on the verge of fainting.

It was my turn to give her oral stimulation. She told me this was one area her mountain men resisted doing for their ladies. She said, Billy I know you enjoy sucking my pussy and you're very good. You please me very much when you go down on me."

I always tried to go slowly and not rush Lily into an orgasm and she always complement me when we finished. Her fluids were wonderful to taste, my body craves her sweet juices and she smelled intoxicating delicious to me

After we finished we cuddle. She liked to hold my head near her breasts and pretending I'm her sweet baby sucking her tits. She had marvelous breasts and I loved it when I touched her tits and they get large and pop out. She loved it when I pulled and sucked on her tits, or when I just played with her breasts.

After that we fuck until we're exhausted. We take warm bath together and dressed. Afterwards she offered me a small glass of moonshine. It tastes similar to Kentucky Bourbon

I thanked her for a wonderful afternoon, and she looked at me and said, "Don't stay away so long Billy. I like how you fuck and suck my pussy."

We kissed several more time in front of the door before I begin walking back toward Lizzy house.

On the way home I called Susan.

She answered and I noticed an uptick in her voice when she realized it was I, on the other end of the line.

"I didn't realize it was you calling me Billy. I'm really surprised, but very happy to hear your sweet voice."

"I really enjoyed meeting you at the Officer's Club Saturday night Susan. I liked how our relationship slowly developed on the dance floor."

"Me too, Billy. You might have thought my kissing you on the mouth while we danced was pretty bold of me. Actually I moved quickly because I liked you immediately and I'm desperate for guanine attention. You weren't pushy, obstinate, disrespectful, or obnoxious! I could tell your mother and father raised you to respect and help women. You were a complete gentleman and I haven't experienced that from a man for a long time.

I really have a strong desire to spend some quality time with you, Billy. I know you're several years younger than I am, but you look older than nineteen and you've been brought up with manners. I know your birth mom died and your father is on deployment, and Ginny is your stepmother. I also learned from Ginny, who is almost the same age as me, that you and her have engaged in consensual intercourse together since your father left for deployment. Ginny told me that you are a magnificent lover. So, when you asked me to dance Saturday night I decided to take full advantage of the situation and boldly seize the moment and seek my sexual freedom with you.

Billy, my husband and I are married in name only. We don't like one another and we haven't had sex together for years. I sleep in another bedroom in our house separate from him. I agreed years ago that he was free to roam and sleep with other women as long as he brought them home and had his sexual fantasies there. I told him I would keep the love chamber clean, change the soiled sheets, be kind to the women he brings home, and fix dinner for them after they've had sex. He agreed to leave me alone and to pay me a salary that I could live comfortably on and avoid an embarrassing divorce, that would ruin his career and possible advancement. He's always wanted to obtain the rank of General and his straying from his martial commitment to his legal wife would present problems for him reaching his military goals.

I'm also a friend with your stepmom. I don't know what she sees in my husband, but at least I respect her a lot and I enjoy our conversations together. She has shared a lot of recent history concerning your relationship with her and the ones you have with other girls your age, as well as having relationships with their mothers. She told me you were bring a woman to the Officer's Club Saturday night for dinner and dancing, and that she would stay over at your stepmom's house with you. She told me her daughter was the one pushing this because her mom was stuck in an abusive relationship with her dad. Her dad leaves on weekends to fish with his buddies. Her mom is like a slave in the house, cleaning, cooking, washing clothes etc. and receiving no love from her husband. Ginny told me her daughter had been sexual with you and she wants the same for her mother. I think it was wonderful what you did for her mom. I could see how happy Sandy was at the Officer's Club with you, and I know she was looking forward to having sex with you afterwards. I'm sure you made her day.

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12