Mom & Me Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy, I am a lot like Sandy, and she would like to have a sexual relationship with you too. I need it as much as Sandy, if not more. I want you to take me out and afterwards I want you to fuck my brains out. Will you do that for the woman you kissed Saturday night on the dance floor?"

"Of course!"

"Oh, Billy, thank you!"

"Susan, I'm really busy this week. I can meet you tomorrow if you're free after school. I will talk to Ginny and tell her I've invited you over to the house for a sleepover. If you have a way to get to Ginny's house around 4 p.m. I'll spend the rest of the afternoon and evening with you." Wednesday I'm traveling to Danville and won't be back until Monday morning. So, if tomorrow works for you, it will work for me."

"I'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to call Ginny and let her know I will be coming over to her house Tuesday to spend the night with her stepson."

"Good. I'm already looking forward to being with you and having sex with you. If you arrive before I get home, go inside and make yourself comfortable. I supposing Ginny will be spending the day with your husband."

That's correct Billy.

"I'm looking forward to being in your arms and receiving your love tomorrow, Billy."

"Me too, Susan. Me too!"


12