Mom & Me Ch. 52

Story Info
Morning With Lizzy & An Afternoon With Nina.
5.2k words
4.58
3.2k
4
0

Part 52 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Morning With Lizzy & An Afternoon With Nina

It was early morning and I realized I needed to pee. I got up and went into the bathroom. When I returned to bed I noticed the time was 3:15 a.m. I got back into bed, and a few seconds later, I felt Lizzy getting out of bed, heading for the bathroom. When she returned she turned and kissed me. She whispered, "I think we need to sleep a little longer, Billy." We both fell back to sleep.

I felt Lizzy moving about on her side of the bed. I had no idea what she was doing or if she was dreaming. I opened my eyes slightly and looked at the clock on the table next to my bed and saw it was now 4:30 a.m. I rolled over so I was lying on my back determined to go back to sleep. Lizzy was still moving around on the bed.

I felt her body touching mine. She was pushing the top sheet that was covering me to the side. I felt her cool soft hand touching my limped penis. She was moving her slender fingers over the length of it. I felt her lips pressing on the soft surface of my penis as well. She was being very gentle as she played with it. It didn't take long before I was enjoying what she was doing and I began moving my body in sync with her hand. I said in a whisper, "I like waking up to your sweet touches."

"Thank you Billy. I like touching your penis before it begins to get hard. I enjoy watching it respond to my touches. It's beginning to wake up."

I could feel it getting hard, as Lizzy was stroking it with her hand. She said, "I love watching this cock of yours waking up and responding to my touches. I think it wants to respond as a rooster would and crow." Lizzy made several crowing noises and began to giggle."

I felt her lips touching the end of my penis and felt her tongue licking it. She whispered, "Your cock seems to like what I'm doing with my tongue, Billy; your penis is really getting hard fast as I licked the end of it. I feel I have some power over you when I can make your soft relaxed penis grow into a strong hard cock!"

"I like it too Lizzy."

She began to take me deep inside her mouth. I felt her lips sliding down over my shaft and I began to move my body with the movement of her mouth. "Oh, Baby doll, that feels so wonderful. I'm loving what you're doing right now." I could also feel her other hand massaging my balls lightly. I loved how Lizzy's fingers were rolling across my nuts and making me hot. She began to make longer strokes and faster as my cock responded to her sucking. She was really into it now and I was trying to move my body with hers, but she suddenly straddled my body and was facing my large stiff cock. She reinserted her mouth around my cock and began sucking my cock hard. I was perspiring and moaning and making loud unintelligible sounds. She paused and said, "I'm ready to receive your sweet creamy cum, my dear." Several seconds past and then I felt my body posed to release a load of cum into her mouth. Another load followed and I felt her mouth relax a little around my penis.

Finally she said, "Wow! That was a lot of cum Baby. I'm glad you had so much to share with me this morning." She continued to lick my penis even though it was not as hard as before my orgasm. I said, "Baby, I can see your pussy and I'm as hungry as you were. Slide your butt back so it's over my thirsty lips."

Lizzy raised her body slightly and move her pussy lips right on top of mine. My creamy cum and her sweet tasting fluids were leaking delicious tasting nourishment into my dry parched mouth. I said, "Delicious! Delicious!"

"I'm glad you are enjoying our mixed bodily fluids Billy. I love tasting your sweet-salty creamy cum; it's always nice to have a large amount of it inside my mouth at one time. Then I get to move it around inside of my mouth before I swallow it. I'm so much healthier when I can get a lot of your sweet cum inside my body. Your penis is beginning to get big again. In a few minutes, I will slide off of you and remain on my knees. I want you to fuck me."

"Tell me when you think I'm hard enough again. I'm not going to stop fucking your pussy with my tongue until you say I'm really hard. I see your large clit and I'm going to press my lips over it."

"Oh! Baby. OH! Then I heard her moaned. That felt awesome Baby! You're hard as a rock. I'm moving over. Please fuck me, Baby. Fuck your naughty counselor. Bang my pussy hard with your nuts."

I got behind Lizzy and my cock sunk deep into her. I began to pump her ass hard with my cock and I could hear my balls hitting her pussy. She was grunting, moaning, and screaming for me to fuck her hard and fast. Suddenly she released a large explosive orgasm and her fluids flowed freely. I kept pumping her ass a few more times before I released a large load of creamy cum inside her. Lizzy spoke quietly, "Oh, Billy that was wonderful. I love how you make love to me."

I lay next to her and sucked on her sweet nipples. She cooed and rubbed the top of my head with her free hand. Then she saw the time on the clock sitting on the stand on my side of the bed and said, "Billy, I wish we could stay here longer but if we don't get up and into the shower right now we're both going to be late for school. I'll fix us a quick breakfast while you get your suitcase packed for our trip to Danville. We're not coming back home; I'm planning on heading toward Danville as soon as I can leave my office. Remember, wear something casual today because we're stopping at Sam's for dinner and some dancing before we head to our hotel this evening. I think you should shave this morning as well. You don't want to scratch Nina's Lori's or Bambi's soft fragile skin with your whiskers." Then she laughed as she headed for the shower.

We ate our breakfast quickly, got everything we needed for school, as well as the clothes and stuff we needed for the four or five days we would be in Danville. We put everything in the trunk of Lizzy's Camry and headed toward the school. I asked Lizzy to let me out of the car such beyond the McDonald's Gourmet Coffee Shop.

Lizzy turned to look at me and began smiling. She said, "Don't want to engage with Brittany this morning?" Than she started giggling and that made me giggle too.

She pulled over to the curb and said, "Give your sweet Lizzy a big wet juicy kiss!" I kissed her and got out of the car and walked the rest of the way to school. When I got to my locker Jennifer was waiting for me. "Good morning stranger! How about giving me a kiss. I really need one from you this morning! I put my arms around her and pressed my mouth on hers and kissed her passionately. She looked at me and said, "Thanks Billy, that was nice, but I need you to make love to me soon."

"I'm not going to be around for a few days. My stepmom and I are going out of town. I won't be at school tomorrow or the next day."

"Where are you going?"

"We have some business to take care of out of town."

"I'm going to miss you, Billy."

"I'll miss you too Jennifer. I'll text you later."

"Ok, take care of yourself. I love you Billy."

"I love you too, Jennifer"

I kissed her again and headed to my first-period class. I ran into Jane on the way and I told her the same thing I said to Jennifer. I asked Jane to send me Mr. Wilson's assignments for the two days I would be gone. She said she would.

After school, I walked down toward the McDonald's Gourmet Coffee Shop where Lizzy would pick me up. I knew I wouldn't run into Brittany because she only works the morning shift.

I leaned against the outside window of the coffee shop and waited. I didn't have to wait long. I saw her approaching and she moved over and stopped in front of the coffee shop. I got in and she asked me about my day. I told Lizzy I had talked to Jennifer and Jane today, but I hadn't seen Rachel and I didn't stop by the Counseling Office to tease Miss Julia Nicholas." Then I smiled at Lizzy.

"Well, maybe you should've. Julia was in a grumpy mood most of the morning. One time she was thrashing through her files trying to find some papers for Mr. Moore. Then she dumped her coffee cup over that was sitting on her desk and got some other papers wet."

"Well, I'm glad I didn't go to the counseling office then. She would have blamed me for making her nervous."

"I'm telling you Billy, you need to fuck that woman. You need to make her a priority. I'm serious. I would call it a mental health emergency. The sooner you fuck Julia the better it will be for the rest of us that work in the Counseling Office."

"Well, you are going to have to help me because she's worried and scared that she'll lose her job if she's seen with me. I agitate her by just standing next to her desk. She freaks out thinking I'm going to say something romantic to her or touch her body."

"Well, I'll see if I can think of something because she is going to drive us all crazy until she gets fucked."

We didn't talk too much the rest of the way to Sam's. We listened to music on the car radio. I napped a little, and pretty soon I felt a bump and realized Lizzy was driving on the unpaved road toward Sam's.

Lizzy looked over and said you might want to fix your hair, Billy. You were lying against the seat and it is smashed on one side. I looked into my iPhone camera and saw what she was looking at. I did what my Mommy used to do when I was young. I spit on my hand and used the wetness to pat down the unruly hair.

Lizzy pulled her Camry into a parking spot in front of Sam's. It was already filling up with customers and we could hear dance music being played inside. Lizzy looked over at me and said, "Let's get something to eat, and then we can dance. If someone approaches us and we want to go off with them or dance with them will do it, but let's keep an eye on the clock. We don't want to get to our hotel too late. We're going to have a busy day tomorrow. So relax Billy. Go with the flow. Enjoy yourself with the girls here at Sam's.

We walked inside and Nina saw us and rushed over to where we were. "I'm so glad you both came back to visit with us," Nina said with a huge smile on her ruby lips. Do you intend to have something to eat and drink before you start dancing tonight and mingling to meet new people?"

"Yes, we want to have something to eat first. Does Sam have any specials tonight on the menu, Nina?

"Yes, Sam's serving a fish & chips special and I think he has a special on his hotdogs. Follow me and I will take you to a nice table near the dance floor." She handed each of us a menu and asked us what we wanted to drink. Since we still had quite a drive to Danville, Lizzy said, "I'll have a glass of sweet tea." I ordered a draft beer.

When Nina brought us our drinks she said, "Bambi will be over to take your dinner order."

Nina looked at me and said, "I'm second after you've danced with your sweetie, so I'm expecting to spend some quality time with you, Billy. I'm sure your date won't mind sharing you a little as she finds someone of interest for herself. Just be sure you tell Bambi that Nina gets firsts with you tonight.

When Nina turned to go, Lizzy couldn't help but giggle and when she begins to giggle she has a tough time stopping. I looked at Lizzy and smiled. What time do we need to escape from here? We should be on our way to Danville by 10 p.m. We can always leave sooner Billy."

"Bambi came up to our table. She paused, she looked at Lizzy, and then she looked at me. "Well, we're delighted to see you back here again Billy, but we were hoping you would come alone, but I see you think you need your chaperone to accompany you."

I smiled at Bambi and said, "Lizzy is not my chaperone; she's the love of my life!"

Bambi replied, "A lot of men seem to enjoy the company of older women these days."

Lizzy laughed and smiled at Bambi. Bambi replied,

"I didn't mean my comment to sound negative. You're an attractive female Lizzy, and I can see why Billy would want to enjoy your company from time-to-time. I would probably keep an eye on him too if I was lucky enough to have him as a steady boyfriend. But young bucks like Billy need to roam the range and make sure they make the correct chose before settling down permanently."

Lizzy burst out with a big smile and began to giggle. Then she composed herself and said, "Bambi, this boy right now has the biggest group of ladies in Georgetown following him around the pasture, waiting patiently for his attention. Billy's well taken care of Bambi. You don't need to worry about him. He's had a lot of experience taking care of his lady friends, and he knows how to keep his herd content and well-fed, if you know what I mean. I'm just happy to be his number one girl, out of all of the ladies he cares for in his growing herd. And since I'm his number one girl you can appreciate that I want to maintain that status."

Bambi looked at Billy, "If you have that many girls waiting to be fed and serviced, what's one or two more? I would think a stud like you would want as many females to choose from as you could possibly have. After all with a herd as big as you have there must be some that are on the rag and can't be serviced. I'm eager to be included in your flock Billy."

Anyway, what can I get you two love birds for dinner?"

Lizzy said, "I'll have the fish & chips. Please ask the chef to try and control the amount of oil. I like the outside of the fish not to have a lot of oil on the batter."

"I'll tell them Lizzy, but I can't promise they won't have some oil on them."

"What do you want lover boy?"

"I want the hotdog special with all the condiments."

"Good choice Billy. That's what I would choose too, a long, big, juicy, and meaty wiener. She grinned. Than she said, "After you spent some time with your Hunny on the dance floor I hope you'll look after your small herd here at Sam's."

I said, "Of course. Nina told me to tell you that she has firsts, but you will follow her. I'm looking forward to spending time with both of you."

"Ok, but don't spend too long with Nina, I'm the one that will please you the most, besides your chaperon." She turned toward the kitchen.

Lizzy was smiling and giggling, and trying to catch her breath. She said, "Bambi is a kick and a half! I've never been around anyone like her before. I can't wait to get a play-by-play report from you on our drive to Danville later tonight. You're going to have your hands full Billy."

We watched people dancing as we waited for our food. Bambi came with the food and asked Lizzy if her fish looked good to her and Lizzy said, "Yes, I'm glad it doesn't look oily. Thank you for asking the cook to cook it thoroughly."

Bambi replied, "That's what a good waitress ought to do for their customer." Then she placed my hotdog down in front of me and said, "And here is your big juicy long hotdog with lots of relish and mustard and other goodies. This is what women love to order when they are hungry or have been neglected."

"It looks delicious Bambi."

"Yeah, women love it; but men need something to go with it to really satisfy their hunger, if you know what I mean."

Lizzy said. "We know what you mean Bambi."

"See you later in the evening Billy."

"I'm looking forward to it."

That's good to hear, Bambi replied.

We ate and continued to watch the people dance. When we finished our dinner, I walked over to the band and asked if they would play "Rock Around the Clock by Billy Halley and the Comets. They said they would.

I returned to our table and told Lizzy. They are going to play, "Rock Around the Clock" Let's light this dance floor up tonight."

She smiled. When the song ended we got up and went out onto the dance floor. The band began playing "Rock Around the Clock." Several couples left the dance floor because they really didn't know how to rock and roll. We really did put on a good show. Lizzy was in top form and we did almost every move we knew, and the band must have enjoyed what they were seeing because they kept playing it again. When they finally finished we were exhausted and returned to our table to a standing ovation from the crowd. Several people came over and asked us how we learned to jitterbug like that. After a brief rest, we returned to the dance floor and danced three more dances before Nina came up and tapped Lizzy on the shoulder. She said, "I'm sure there are a dozen men here that would like to dance with you, so I'll take good care of your Sweetie while you're with other men."

Lizzy kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Take her down."

Nina wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eye and said, "Finally, I have you to myself, my sweet man."

I put my arms around her waist and we leaned into one another. "I like your first move, baby, Nina whispered. How about a kiss? You do have a kiss to give to Nina, don't you Billy?"

"Oh, yes, I do," and I placed my lips over Nina's mouth and kissed her lips passionately. Nina parted my lips with her tongue and she moved it rapidly around inside my mouth. I finally grabbed her tongue with my lips and began sucking on it. She pressed her body into my hardened penis and moaned. She backed away from our kiss and said, "I like your hard cock pushing against me. I think it wants to be free of your pants and be inside of my very wet pussy. What do you think Billy? Do you want your cock to enjoy Nina's pussy?"

"Yes, I would like to insert my cock into your wet pussy."

"Good! I'm glad to hear that. Are you sure your old lady will understand your need to be inside of Nina's sweet pussy."

"Yes, she knows she's number one. She doesn't mind me having a piece of someone else's ass once in a while. She confidant she won't lose her position."

"I'm glad she doesn't feel threatened, although my intentions Billy is to be your new number one. I want to be your number one choice for pleasure. I think you will enjoy how Nina will satisfy you. Let's go outside and I'll lead you to my bed of bliss!"

Nina and I made our way through the crowd and outside. She held on to my hand and we soon arrived to the entrance of her camper. She turned and kissed me hard on the lips. Than she turned her back to me and leaned against my body and said, "Put your hands on my breasts Billy and feel how nice and firm they are."

I did what she told me to do. I put my hands under her blouse and began moving my hands over her very firm and large breasts. "You like how Nina's breasts feel Billy?"

"Yes, I do."

You want to play with them don't you?"

"Yes, and I want to suck your tits too!"

"I was hoping you would want to suck my tits, Billy. Now, let's go inside and enjoy one another's company while your Sweetie is finding her own enjoyment with another man."

We entered her camper and it was very clean and nicely decorated. The sheets on her bed were carefully turned down and the sheets were clean. She turned and said, "Help Nina get her blouse off Billy. Just bring it up and over my head. That's it. Good boy."

Nina unfastened my belt and I felt her fingers on my zipper. She pulled the zipper down and began pushing my pants down toward my feet. I stepped out of the pants as she undid the buttons on my shirt. Nina assisted me by helping me to remove my t-shirt and underwear. I was completely naked and she reached out and took my hard cock into her smooth soft hand. "Nice cock Billy. I like your big long meaty cock. My pussy is going to enjoy it very much."

Nina wasn't wearing a bra so all I had to do was to remove her panties. I knelt down and put my thumbs on both sides of her panties and pulled them down to the floor. Nina stepped out of them. She watched me fold her panties into a ball and saw me put the folded panties over my nose and mouth and take in the fragrance of her body into my nose. I sniffed them several times and with a huge smile on my face I said, "Delicious. I love your fragrance. You smell delicious Nina"

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12