Mom & Me Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you like how I smell. I taste delicious too, but the first thing I want is for you to lay down on my bed. I'm going to position my pussy over your totem pole and see if I can ride that gorgeous fat cock of yours all the way down so my pussy lips are pressing against your nuts."

I lay down and she positioned herself above my hardened cock and slowly lowered her butt toward my awaiting cock. I moved my cock slightly and she lined her pussy lips just above it. Then she said, "Here I come Baby!" and her pussy slid over my cock. She moved deeper and deeper and finally, she hit bottom. She said, "Oh, Billy boy that was an awesome ride. We fit good together Baby. Now, I'm going to propel myself up and down your splendid shalf. She moved up and down and I could hear her moaning and groaning as she began to move up and down at a faster pace. "I like how your cock fills me completely. Oh, yes I like this cock of yours, Billy."

I was perspiring and the friction she created over the surface of my cock was making me feel hot and excited. I loved seeing her breasts moving up and down and I reached out to hold one but I couldn't hang on because she was moving up and down my cock too fast. I could tell she was perspiring like I was and her face became more intense and I knew she would have a big orgasm soon. I was getting close too and I was trying to time hers so we could have our orgasm together.

Finally she began making loud grunting noises and breathing hard and I told her I was near an orgasm. She screamed, "Do it now because I'm in the middle of one right now." And she let her fluids flow. I followed releasing my sticky, salty cum into her vagina.

"Oh, Wow, Billy that was a big load you just shot into my pussy. I liked that! I liked that a lot." She pulled out and turned laying her body on top of mine and kissing my lips passionately. "Wow! You're quite the lover Billy.

She moved her body so she could offer me one of her tits. Suck on my tit Baby. That's it. Suck Nina's sweet tit. I like how you're sucking me, Baby. Keep sucking my tits sweet Baby, and play with them. I like having my lovers play with my tits and sucking them. Hmmm! Feels so nice. Nina likes how you're sucking and playing with her tits."

I rolled her over onto her back and slid down between her long slender legs and put my mouth on her pussy lips. She immediately spread her legs a part and lift her legs into the air. My fingers parted her pussy lips and I saw her ridge hard clit and I clamped my mouth over the top of it. She screamed with delight and pushed her hips up against my mouth. "Eat me, Billy! Eat my pussy. Suck it! Oh, fuck me, Billy. Bite my clit. Fuck me with your mouth. Eat me! I love it!"

She was really hot and she was definitely enjoying my oral stimulation. It wasn't very long before I tasted her wetness. She even sprayed her fluids as Susan did. She grabbed my hair and screamed with great physical pleasure and wrapped her long slender legs around my back. She motioned for me to come up on top of her and she kissed me frantically on my mouth. "Oh, my god. You're so good. I've never had anyone make love to me like you just did. That bitch of yours is the luckiest woman alive. She should never encourage you to have sex with another woman; she might lose you and she would hate herself. I would have never dreamed, in a million years a kid like you could ever satisfy me sexually. But you did. How old are you anyway Billy?"

"I'm nineteen."

"You're shitting me. A fucking nineteen years old, fucking and sucking like that? Where the fuck did you learn how to please grown women?"

"I learn a lot from fucking my stepmom and a few other women."

"You're fucking your stepmom? Is Lizzy your stepmom? "

"No, but Lizzy and my stepmom are both awesome in bed."

"You're fucking grown women?

"How many people do you fuck on a regular basis?

"I don't know. I've never counted them. I have some high school girls I fuck regularly, and I've fucked their mother's too."

"What? How in the hell did that happen?

"I don't know exactly, but one thing led to another."

"You've fucked three of your classmates and later on one thing led to another, and you ended up fucking their mothers too?"

"That's kind of how it came about. Jennifer was pissed at her mom one afternoon because she thought her mom was flirting with me. She got angry and huffy and left the house saying, "I know you want to fuck Billy, so go ahead and do it. I'm out of here. I'm going to the library." Than Jennifer left the house.

Her mom turned toward me and said, 'Well, let's not waste this opportunity, Billy. It seems to me she's giving us permission to fuck one another.' So we went into her bedroom and fucked one another. We had a wonderful time together."

"You really fucked your girlfriend's mom?"

"Yes, and another of my girlfriends was raised in Kentucky and they still follow the old traditions. They fuck other family members. You know the saying, 'Family first, than friends and acquaintances.'"

"Where did you meet Lizzy? I know she's older than you by a few years? Does she know you are not only fucking your classmates, but their mother's as well?"

"I can't discuss my relationship with Lizzy, but yes, she knows I have other girls and women I fuck on a regular basis."

"Unbelievable. Well, you're an excellent lover and I sure want to be on your contact list. I'm telling you the truth, Billy. You're the best fuck I've ever had or hoped for. I'm going to be extra nice to Lizzy. I would've never wanted to share you with the likes of me."

"It's getting late and I overheard Lizzy telling you we couldn't stay late tonight. We took a quick shower in her camper, dressed, and walked back to Sam's. It was 9:15 p.m."

Nina saw Lizzy talking to a guy over by the fireplace. She escorted me over there, and Lizzy said, "Are you ready to go Billy."

"Yes, I am, but if you feel we have the time I need to dance at least one dance with Bambi."

"Yeah, you can dance with her. We have time."

"Nina said, "I'll go find her. Stay here. She will come right away."

Bambi was a little upset with Nina because she had me for so long. I reminded her that it was Nina that came looking for her.

We danced very closely together and she felt my cock and I snuggled my head into her boobs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her butt in my hands. She settled down and I could hear her cooing and moaning as I touched her. I told her I would be with her first the nest time I came to Sam's. She kissed me sweetly on the lips and said she appreciated that promise.

Soon we were on the road, heading for Danville and our hotel room.

Lizzy said, "Why don't you send Heather Wallace a text and see if she's has time tomorrow morning or afternoon to spend some time with you. I will probably be busy most of the day. You might as well have some fun tomorrow."

I text's Heather and I got a reply. "How soon can you be at my apartment?"

I shared that with Lizzy and she just smiled and began to laugh. Than Lizzy said, "I take that back. I think you will be busier than me tomorrow. Recline your car seat and get some rest. I know you must be tired Baby."

12