Mom & Me Ch. 53

Story Info
A Wonderful Afternoon With Heather Wallace.
4.9k words
4.61
4.7k
6
0

Part 53 of the 53 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers

An Afternoon With Heather

Lizzy rolled over and laid her arm across my chest and whispered in my ear, "Billy, Would you like to make love to me this morning?"

I turned toward her and opened my eyes and said, "I'm always ready to make love to you."

"Let's go pee and get back in bed."

"You go first, Lizzy." She got out of bed and when she flushes the toilet I got up and went in and relieved myself too.

She was smiling broadly when I returned to the bed and said, "What do you want to do Billy?"

"Whatever position you like Sweetie."

She turned over and got on her knees and said, "I like this position a lot because I can feel you driving your penis deep inside of me, and I like feeling your balls slapping up against my ass." She giggled

I said, "I'm going to lubricate you with my finger and then when you're nice and wet I'll enter your sweet-smelling pussy."

I fingered her for a while and then she said, "Billy, I'm ready. It's time for you to fuck your nasty, naughty counselor. Fuck me like you fucked Nina last night. She came back inside of Sam's holding your arm, smiling like she just won a two hundred millions dollars state lottery jackpot! You must've been high on your game. Now I want you to repeat it."

She got into position again and I moved my hard cock back and forth over her pussy. She said, "This isn't a good time to be teasing your naughty counselor. Put that cock of your into my pussy right now or I'm going to grab your penis and bite it hard."

Without replying, I shoved my cock deep inside of her and I immediately heard pleasing sounds coming from deep inside her. She definitely enjoyed my hard deep entry into her pussy. Lizzy sync with my movements almost immediately. I love how Lizzy is able to sync so easily and quickly.

We fucked for a long time without saying anything. She was concentrating, and I love it when I hear her making sweet unintelligible sounds and other cooing noises that tell me she's enjoying our lovemaking. We're both perspiring and working hard toward sharing a mutual orgasm together.

I've enjoyed more simultaneous orgasms with Lizzy than with any other girl or woman, and I definitely have received more satisfaction from her. She really knows how to please me.

Lizzy's body began to move in ways that indicated she was receiving good stimulation and very close to having an orgasm. I was ready two and once again we released together. After we've spent some time settling down, she turns over and wanted me to lie on her stomach and kiss her mouth. She put both of her hands on each side of my face and said, "Your big cock was brushing on my clit and I really enjoyed those moments a lot, my sweet lover man. You're amazing Billy. Then she whispered, "My boobs need some sweet kisses to baby, and don't forget to suck your baby's tits. I love having your mouth and tongue on my breasts, Billy."

"Lizzy, I love touching and playing with your beautifully shaped and firm breasts." I thought She's amazing too, her breasts don't sag at all, and she loves it when I squeeze and massage them gently with my hands. She also enjoys the sensation she has when I pull on her tits with my lips. But what really turns her on is when I suck on her tits hard. The sensation sends her into orbit. She makes many different sounds and moves her body in a way that show me how much my sucking her breasts and playing with her extended nipples really brings her great sexual pleasure and satisfaction. She also likes it when I bury my face between her two breasts and she'll take her hands and gently run her fingers through my brown hair. She also loves to cuddle and be held, especially after we enjoyed beautiful sex together.

She lifted my face up from her breasts and kissed me passionately on my lips. She smiled and said, "I love how you love me, Billy. We have just enough time for you to fuck me again before we take a shower. After we shower we'll dress and head to the lobby to have breakfast together.

She said, "I want to ride your bronco this morning. I love the sensation of being able to move my body up and down your hard penis.

I turned over on my back, my penis was rigid and sticking almost straight up. I said, "Glad you could come to the Williams Wild Horse Riding Stables this morning madam. We have some really good broncos that will give you the ride of your life. This one here is saddled and ready to give you a wild ride."

"Why thank you cowboy. Can you help this city girl get nice and comfortable in the saddle before you slap his ass?"

"It would be my pleasure little lady. I want you to be sure you're holding the reins correctly, otherwise, this horse may throw you to the ground on his first kick. Now raise your sweet bottom up a little and move back a few inches. That's it, now lower it slowly until you know your sweet ass is connected to the saddle."

"Am I doing it correctly cowboy?"

"You're looking great. Your sweet ass looks like it was made for this saddle. Are you really to ride lady?"

"Yes sir."

The cowboy slapped the ass of the bronco and Lizzy was riding the bronco with great pleasure and determination. She was smiling broadly and making lots of whoopee sounds as she rode.

She seemed to be able to control the bronco very well. She moved her body up and down and was really into the ride, then my cock came into contact with her clit and she let out a very loud yell and she almost came off my cock. I held her ass tightly with my two hands and she continued to ride, but before the ride ended she had her clit hit three more times. She was really exhausted when I had my orgasm and flooded her pussy with my sweet salty creamy cum. She had an orgasm following mine and her fluids flowed and shot everywhere. She collapsed into my arms and we were covered with her sweet juices and my creamy cum. "Oh, that was an awesome sweet boy. Your naughty counselor really enjoyed what you did just now. She began kissing my mouth and then she slipped her tongue inside and our two tongues danced together.

"We're running a little late. We need to get up and into the shower pronto. We got into the shower together and washed each other's bodies. I really like how Lizzy washes my penis and balls. She takes really good care of them. I love taking my hand and wash between her legs and occasionally inserting my fingers inside her pussy. She said, "Enough Billy, we need to get out of the shower and dry our bodies and get dress. I hope the breakfast area is not too crowded so we can enjoy a hot breakfast this morning." We dressed quickly and before we left the room Lizzy tried to clean up the bed area so the maid wouldn't think we held an orgy in our room last night.

When we got to the lobby we waited for the hostess to seat us. We both ordered fried eggs, over medium, with bacon, toast, & coffee. We ate a little quicker than usual because Lizzy didn't want to be late getting to Grant Hall for her full interview under the leadership of Mr. Donald Johnson. I helped Lizzy get into her wool coat and she picked up her briefcase. She handed me the keys to her car and asked me to drive. I told her on the way to the university that she looked like a Vogue model and that she would knock the socks off the people that interviewed her. She replied, "Thanks Billy, it means a lot to me when you compliment me on how I look. I'm a little nervous right now, but when I get called in I will be fine. Did Heather text you back?"

"Yes, she did. She said, "Come over as soon as you can. I'm so happy I get to spend time with you this morning."

"I'm sure she will have a good time, and I know you will too. I will text you when I'm finished. If I don't get a text right back I'll walk over to the library and find the periodical room and wait for you to call me. We have all day so you don't have to rush. Enjoy your afternoon Billy. I don't know how long I'll be there, depends on how many people are interviewing for the job." I pulled up to the front of Grant Hall and she reached over and kissed me on my lips, opened the door, grabbed her briefcase, and got out of the car. She walked briskly toward the entrance to Grant Hall and swinging her ass, as only women know how to do. After she entered the building I headed toward Heather Wallace's apartment.

It didn't take me long to get to the street she lives on. Now, will I be able to find a parking spot on this street? As I drove up the street I saw three open spaces. I picked the one closest to her apartment. The wind picked up on this cold November day so I pulled the zipper of my jacket up to keep a little warmer. As I got to the landing Heather lived on two young ladies who emerged from the first unit. They turned and said, "Good morning! Are you the fellow who rented the vacant unit in the middle?"

"No, I here to visit Heather Wallace, a person I met a couple of weeks ago when I had breakfast on my way to the university. I had an appointment to see a freshman academic counselor here to evaluate my transcripts."

"So she's just an acquaintance, not a steady girlfriend?"

"No she not a girlfriend, but we ran into one another the day my high school counselor and I came down to the campus. She just happened to be near the building where the freshman counselors have their offices. We ran into her as we left the building. My counselor needed to converse with Dr. Donald Johnson concerning a possible counseling position that was being advertised here at the university, so Heather said she had time to show me around the campus."

"Well, it didn't take her long to size up an opportunity and make it work for her."

"Since you and Heather are only acquaintances, may I introduce myself and my roommate to you?"

"Sure! Of course, my name is Billy Williams. I'm a senior at Thomas Jefferson High School in Georgetown."

Billy, I want you to meet Sue Smith, and my name is Valerie Russell. We're roommates. We sure would enjoy getting to know you better Billy. We're both sophomores here majoring in elementary education. Maybe we can arrange a time when we can both spend some time with you the next time you come down to Danville. Valerie graduated from high school. Valerie, do you remember this handsome young man?"

"No, I don't remember ever seeing him on campus. If I had, I would have remembered this handsome hunk."

"You didn't see me because my family moved to Georgetown last August, so this is my first semester at Thomas Jefferson High School."

"Well, I would definitely like to get to know you better Billy, and I'm sure Sue would too. Can we exchange contact information with you, Billy? Valerie removed a card from her purse and wrote her name, email address, telephone number, and their apartment number down on the card. Then Sue wrote her contact information on the back of the same card. Valerie handed me another blank card and asked me to write my contact information down also.

"I said, "I'm sure glad I got to meet both of you girls today."

"Sue replied, "And we're definitely pleased that we got to meet you today, Billy, We're hoping you'll want to drive down and visit with us several times before you enroll in school next September. We could help you ease into your new school environment, by showing you the town and the campus, and making you feel more at ease knowing you have friends like us to help you."

"I'll check my schedule and get in touch with you both."

"Good, can I get a hug before you go, Billy?"

"Sure."

Sue put her arms around me and reached up and kissed my lip. She smiled seductively and stared into my eyes. I lowered my head and pressed my mouth over hers and kissed her passionately.

"Oh, wow! Thank you, Billy."

"You're going to give me one of those kisses, aren't you Billy," said Valerie.

"Sure, I put my arms around Valeria and pressed my lips into hers and I managed to part her lips and my tongue moved inside of her mouth and danced with her tongue." Valerie backed away, smiled, and said maybe Sue and I should draw straws to see who spends time with you first."

Well, I've enjoyed meeting you and Sue. I need to go see Heather now. I'll stay in contact."

"Valeria said, "It' a shame we can't visit with you today. Just don't make too many commitments with Heather."

Don't wait too long Billy. After that kiss we're both hot for you, said Sue."

I laughed and turned and walked to Heather's. I turned the knob and walked into her apartment. I could hear the water in the shower. I went to the door of her bedroom and opened it and said, "Heather, this is Billy. I'm here."

"Oh, god that's wonderful. I need to rinse my hair and than I will get out and dry off. Come into the bedroom and sit down on the chair."

She had some photos hanging in an arrangement on one of the walls in her bedroom. I walked over and looked at them. When I heard a noise, I turned around and Heather was standing in her bedroom with only a towel wrapped around her body.

"You look awesome Heather! I really like that outfit. Very practical."

"I'm glad you like it, Billy. I think you have way too many clothes on your body. I think you would be more comfortable if Heather could remove some of them. Would you like Heather to help you get more comfortable?"

"Sure!"

"Good. Sit down in that chair and I'll remove your shoes and socks." I sat down and she came over and untied my shoes and slipped them off my feet. She removed my socks. "Now stand up and Heather will unbutton your pant' button. She put her fingers on my zipper and pulled the zipper down. She took both of her hands and pulled my trousers to the floor. I stepped out of them, She smiled seductively and said unbutton your shirt Billy and then she helped me remove it. She placed the trousers, shirt and undershirt on the chair. Then she said, "Would you like to remove my towel, Billy?"

"I would enjoy that very much, Heather."

"I was hoping you would."

Heather raised her arms and I unwrapped her from her towel. "Oh, my, don't you look delicious!"

"Do you like how my body looks Billy?"

"Yes, you have a very beautiful body. A lovely work of art."

"Thank you, Billy. I see that it's making your organ big. I think Heather should help you by removing your briefs. Would you like Heather to make your cock more comfortable by removing your underwear?"

"Yes, I would like for you to do that for me."

"Good and she pulled my underwear to the floor and I stepped out of my briefs."

"That's much better Billy." She put her arms around my neck and pasted her lips over mine and kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced joyfully together. She looked into my eyes and said, "Would you like to have a piece of my ass Billy?"

"Yes, I would like to fuck your ass, Heather. I was hoping you would want me too."

"I definitely want you to put your large hard penis into my sweet warm and cozy pussy. Let's lie on my bed and enjoy making love together. We got on her bed and we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed passionately, and I put my mouth on her breast and sucked each of them hard. She groaned and moaned and told me how wonderful it felt to have her breasts sucked. I also teased her tits, pulling them gently with my closed lips. "I love how you are enjoying my breasts, Billy." She reached down with her hands and gripped my cock in her hands and looked into my eyes and said, "You have the biggest cock I've ever seen Billy. It's a monster, and I want it to fill my pussy completely. Will you insert that big, gorgeous, meaty cock deep into Heather's sweet little pussy

"Yes, I will."

She turned over on her knees and said, "Bury that cock deep inside of me Billy. Fuck your naughty little bitch and make her whimper." I got behind her and she was so wet that my cock moved deeper into her pussy. She moaned and groaned for a minute and then she syncs up with me and we moved our bodies as one, riding the waves of emotions, and a desire for sexual fulfillment. She screamed occasionally when my penis rubbed against her extended clit, which was large and sticking out. We were really in tune with one another and we reached our climax together and each of us had a wonderful orgasm. After each of us had our orgasm, we fell limp into one another's arms and she rubbed her hands all over my body while kissing my mouth and face. "Billy, you are amazing. I've never experienced sex this good in all my life. You really send me into orbit, especially when you come in contact with my clit. I love the sensations I feel when you touch my extended clit.

Heather wiped off my cock with a warm rag and than she began stroking it and I fell back on the pillows and allowed her to soothe my body with her tongue. She restored my cock and it was really hard. She moved her tongue up and down my shaft with precision. She rolled her tongue underneath the shaft all the way down to my balls. She licked the sack containing my nuts and rolled her fingers over my nuts moving them around in the sack. She tried to put her lips over the sack, but she couldn't get the entire sack inside her mouth. As she was doing this her hand-rolled up and down my shaft. She was really turning me on. She kissed my balls several times and pressed her lips over them with moderate pressure that made me moan and groan loudly. She said, "Am I pleasing you, Billy?"

"You're definitely pleasing me, Heather."

"Are you glad you came to visit me, Billy?"

"I'm very glad Baby. You really know how to satisfy me."

"That's all I want to do Billy. I just want to satisfy you. I love you, Billy. I love how you make love to me. I want you, Baby. I enjoy being with you and making love with you."

I was really moving around and making lots of noise and funny-sounding grunts and finally, my body told me I was going to have a big orgasm. I think Heather noticed it too, but it did surprise her when I sprayed my salty-creamy cum on her face. She flinched and then she laughed, wiping the sticky cum from her face and putting it inside of her mouth. Billy, I like the taste of your cum. But you were a naughty boy wasting it like that. I wanted to have my mouth around your cock and have you fill my mouth with your sweet cum."

"Let's get into the shower and clean ourselves up and then we can go over to the Student Union Building and do something together. We got up, played with one another in the shower, dressed, and left the apartment. I saw Valerie looking out of her apartment window as we started walking down the stairs together.

After I opened the door to let Heather sit in my car, I looked up at the apartment building and I saw Valerie waving at me. I blew her two kisses before I got inside my car and headed for the Student Union.

Heather looked over at me and said, "Isn't this Mrs. Wilson's car?"

"Yes, it is!"

"You came down here with her again?"

"Yes, I did."

"What is she doing down here while you've been fucking me?"

"Mrs. Wilson is interviewing this morning for the position of being in charge of the academic counseling here at the university."

"So, you're playing hooky again, aren't you?"

"I guess you could say that."

"You're fucking Mrs. Wilson aren't you Billy? She's having an affair with one of her counselees. Do other students know you're fucking your counselor? Isn't she married? Does her husband know you are fucking her?"

"Yes, we're having an affair. One of my other girlfriends knows I'm fucking Lizzy. Yes, she's married, but they live separately in the same house. She has the basement and he lives upstairs. They stay in their respective spaces. I don't know if he knows who I am. I don't think he knows it is me that lives in the basement with Mrs. Wilson. He must hear us from time-to-time, but I don't think he gives a damn one way or another."

"Does Mrs. Wilson know you are fucking me? Does she know we fucked the first time you were here? Does she know you were going to come see me after I texted you?"

Yechesem
Yechesem
215 Followers
12