Mom & Me Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Yes, Yes!"

"You two are unbelievable! Is she having sex with other students or staff members?"

"I don't think so."

"Are you having sex with multiple partners?"

"Yes, I have several high school girls I have consensual sex with and I also have fucked their mothers."

"You've got to be shitting me Billy?"

"Do all your sexual contacts know you are fucking other people?"

"Yes, I think they are all aware that I have several women I fuck on a regular basis."

"And they're ok with you having so many partners?"

"Yes, they seem content. I treat them all fairly. Mrs. Wilson knows all the people I have sex with, and she has even encouraged me to have sex with some other women whom she thinks need a good fuck."

"This is unbelievable. So do you share your sexual encounters with Mrs. Wilson?

"Yes, I do!"

"Did you talk to her about our sex life?"

Yes, but only in general terms. She always wants to know if I had a good time and if I learn any new positions from my lady friends."

"How many girls, women have you fucked since you moved to Georgetown."

"A lot. I think I might have a sex magnet embedded inside my body. I seem to always attract females who want to fuck on the side. I was burned badly by my first steady girlfriend. I went on a camping trip with my dad before he was deployed. When I came home two of my closest friends told me that my girlfriend got drunk and started dancing like a harlot, dancing suggestively and removing her bra and slinging it up over her head. Then she removed her panties and slung it around over her head and tossed it to a boy named Matt who was the star football player. He took her to one of the bedrooms in the house and fucked her in front of some of the other boys. That hurt a lot, so I decided I would never go steady with any other girls and I would just date whoever I wanted too. So, I've told all of my dates that I'm not interested in going with only one female. I've never had anyone say they wouldn't date a guy who dates every girl in town. I guess they enjoy having me in their life. Yes some remind me that I haven't been over for a long time. If I agree with their assessment I make sure I see them promptly."

"Well, Billy, I can understand why their willing to wait to have sex with you. You are the best fuck I've ever had. The very best and I want to be added to your harem. Can I be one of your Billy girls?"

"I would love to have you as one of my girls. But don't get jealous of any of my female friends I flirt with and don't talk about them either. I also expect you not to say anything about my relationship with Mrs. Wilson to anyone. You're one of only two girls I have a sexual relationship with that knows I'm fucking her. In fact, I stay most of the time at her house. So, if she gets the job she is interviewing for, I don't want you to mention Mrs. Wilson and my relationship with her to anyone. Just pretend you don't know anything about it to anyone."

"I won't Billy. I wouldn't want to hear rumors about me having sexual relationships with a teacher or one of my friends."

"I only discuss my sexual partners with Lizzy because she is my counselor and she wouldn't share anything I tell her with anyone. She just wants me to enjoy my lady friends. She calls my sexual partners, 'Billy's Girls'" \

Heather giggled and smiled broadly. "Am I your newest addition Billy?"

"Yes, you are, but I could be adding your neighbors, Sue and Valerie. They were leaving their apartment at the same time I got to your floor. We talked a while and they wanted to exchange contact information with me."

"You exchanged phone numbers etc.?"

"Yes, just like we did a few weeks ago."

"Well, at least there's another apartment separating me from their apartment. If you have sex with them perhaps I won't hear them screaming and hollering as you chew on their clits." We both laugh after she made that statement.

We bowled two games at the alleys located inside the Student Union. After we finished I asked her if she wanted to ride with me to pick up Mrs. Wilson who was waiting for me at the library.

"Sure, I would like to see the Queen Bee again. She's a very nice lady Billy. I can understand why you prefer her. She's a classy lady and she always dresses like a prince. I'm glad she's not possessive concerning your extra-marital activities. I'll always be respectful of her position as being your number one."

I think Lizzy was surprised when I arrived to pick her up and saw Heather was with me, but she greeted her enthusiastically and asked Heather how her classes were going. Heather told her that her classes were hard but she enjoyed all of them. Lizzy offered words of encouragement and then I asked Lizzy how the interview went today. She said, "It went very well, Billy. I was offered the job to chair the entire counseling department at the university."

I replied, "That's awesome. When do you start?"

"It depends on whether my superintendent will release me from my counseling contract at Thomas Jefferson High School. If he won't because he can't find a replacement I will have to remain at the high school until the end of the school year. If he decides to release me from my contract I will begin here the first day of the new semester."

Heather said, "Wow! That's wonderful news. I hope the superintendent of schools will release you from your contract, Mrs. Wilson. I don't know you very well, but from our brief conversations I know you have the temperament and knowledge to do your job well."

"Thank you, Heather. I appreciate that. I'm looking forward to working here and being in the presence of young maturing adult students like you."

"I'm happy you got the job Lizzy. Let's go to a restaurant and celebrate."

"Lizzy turned to Heather and said, "Would you like to join us for lunch?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe you and Billy should celebrate alone?"

"No, I would like for you to join us, Heather. I want to get to know you better."

Heather turned to Billy and asked, "Would that be ok with you Billy? I don't want to interfere."

"No, I don't mine you having lunch with us Heather."

"Then I'll join you. Thank you Mrs. Wilson for inviting me to have lunch with you and Billy this afternoon."


12