All Comments on 'Mom and My Friends'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SonForBBWSonForBBWalmost 4 years ago

What a great mom : ) I really love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Remembering MOM

Mine happened somewhat like this story, however, without others around. I was totally unaware of her entering my room.I was in the buff stroking myself, eyes closed, when I felt her kissing my 8” cock, Wen I looked up seeing this I let my hands drop!Soon I felt her wet mouth inhale me. I soon became fully erect and feeling her sliding up and down on me. It did not take long before I shot my load in her mouth!

We seemed to lay there so quiet, then she kissed me and began to rub me until I was fully erect. Without realizing it she lowered herself down on me and said, keep going in and out, until I shot my load deep inside her.

We discussed our love/sex which happened. She said she saw my hot sites along with comments about her and my sister.

Now that it was all opened we spent many evenings alone improving my love making.

Several weeks, later on one evening while I thought they were out, I was back on my computer looking at hot bodies, reflecting on mom and my having sex. Little did I know when mom and sis came home, they were peaking into my room, sitting nude with cock in hand saying how hot sis was and wondering if I stood a chance to have sex with her, like mom and I had.

Not long after I said that Mom and Sister June walked in all so quiet and stood there totally nude, finically realizing I was not alone. June bent down and began sucking me and guided my hand to her lovely nipple hard tits.

After what seemed like hours of play she pulled me away from my computer and sat down, facing me and guiding my hard cock Inyo her wet love hole.

From that evening on even now, we stay undressed at home servicing each other.

LunarmagusLunarmagusalmost 4 years ago
2nd Chapter

This has the makings of a short series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Well, Mum sure is a lucky woman, seemingly an endless supply of horny young studs and her son, one lucky bitch plenty of hard cock, cum and orgasms.

drinkcokedrinkcokealmost 4 years ago

Great story, look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I had something very similar happen but it wasn't with my mom but it was with my Aunt that lived with us and yes it started with two of my friends that were sleeping over and caught her skinny dipping in our pool . We ( including my aunt ) drinking all day and I passed out on the couch , my friends heard her going out to the pool and flowed her . By the time I went outside to see what they were doing well they were very busy " doing it " . I just sat in a patio chair and watched , I was shocked when I heard my Aunt tell me to either get my clothes off n join or go inside as she wasnt giving a free show . Like in the story we all have read my buddies and I took turns in all three of her holes , after that night it wasn't uncommon for any of us guys to be with my aunt and she even admitted she liked it most when it was all three if us and she loved when we filled all 3 if her holes at the same time .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SUPERB

Dear Kathryn,

Nice plot, sensitive story. But hot. You have a real nice way with the sexy passages. Good for you. You have a very nice stable of work... please keep it up...please expand it. Keep on doing it.

Thank you.

Love, Kisses,

Jack Auff x o

pip46pip46almost 4 years ago

Interesting story, every boy should have a tutor like this one. The local college should be paying her for the skills she is demonstrating to these young men

doorknob22doorknob22almost 4 years ago
Well, that escalated quickly

Waaaay too quickly in fact. “Sons friends fucking hot mom” stories are cool but there has to be some buildup.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
That was fun!

Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To many of your stories contain anal when I presume less than 50% of women have even tried it.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

A hot and fun read. Thanks for the story.

james1801james1801over 1 year ago

Excellent stuff, I do wish there was more. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have always fantasized about my mom like that. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

slut mom does her son and 2 of his friends

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...