Mom and My Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then I exploded.

I let out a loud cry as I felt my come force its way through my cock to deposit itself into her pussy. The discharge kept on flowing out of me—more than had ever come out of me before in all my life. My mom just received it with a kind of quiet grace and dignity, as if it was some sort of tribute that a queen receives from a humble churl.

I continued to lie on my mom long after I'd finished coming, and she seemed to like the weight of my body on her. But at last I rolled off.

This wasn't the end. We did it twice more: once I went into her ass, and the last time she placed me on my back and got on top of me, squatting over and riding me with enthusiasm. The sight of her breasts bouncing as she bobbed up and down on my cock was entrancing.

In between, she gave me lessons on how to make a girl come—and made me practice on her. Very useful! The sight of my mom thrashing around in the throes of orgasmic ecstasy was in some ways even more thrilling than having my own climax.

When it was finally over, we just snuggled in each other's arms for a long time. At one point she whispered in my ear:

"This was a wonderful moment, dear. I hope we can repeat it many times. And I would have been happy to, um, make myself available to your friends, if only they'd asked. You don't want to force yourself on a girl."

"Of course not, Mom. I'd never do that."

"Good boy. And if your friends ever want to come back for some more . . . entertainment, I'll be happy to accommodate them."

And then the kicker: "They could bring a few more guys along too."

Didn't I tell you she was some mom?


12