Mom and Sis Try Modelling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the muscles in her buttocks working hard as she pumped him. Epstein suddenly gave a shriek as he hit his orgasm. He was sobbing in pleasure as mom relentlessly kept pumping him, draining him of his cum.

I didn't rush out this time as mom would not be expecting me to be waiting for her.

Mr. Epstein was just finishing writing out her check as mom came back from the washroom. He was talking as if nothing had happened after the photo session.

"Mrs. Thomas your photos will be a great addition to the catalog. I'm hoping your daughter's photos will be equally as good when she comes for her session next Monday."

Mom smiled as she took his check and walked out. I waited until Mr. Epstein had left the room and then sneaked out onto the side street. An hour later I walked into our house.

Mom was walking down the stairs. She'd showered and changed into slacks and a T-shirt.

"What did you have to do mom?" I asked sarcastically.

Mom took on the demeanor of being an honest woman wrongly suspected.

"I promise you Phil that I never performed fellatio on Mr. Epstein. I hope you'll believe me."

"Mom," I said sarcastically. "I know you never gave Mr. Epstein a blowjob,"

Mom relaxed into a smile that didn't last more than a second, as I added, "because I saw you and filmed you fucking him."

With that statement, I walked upstairs to my room.

After ten minutes there was a knock on the door. She walked straight in wearing the same underwear she was modelling that afternoon. She was carrying a bottle of oil in her left hand.

As she walked towards me on the bed she said, "I know you would not tell your father about what happened this afternoon, but I've decided to give you a special treat anyway to show you my appreciation for your silence. This is definitely a one-off. We will never do anything like this again nor, of course, will there be any more blowjobs. Do I make myself clear?"

My voice was hoarse as I gasped, "Yes."

"Good boy," she said with a smile.

She put the bottle on the floor and, reaching her hands behind her, undid her bra. Letting her bra fall on the floor, she peeled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. Then, reaching forward, she tugged my boxers down my legs and, picking up her bottle of oil, poured some over my throbbing cock.

As she straddled me and lowered herself, I noticed that she was taking more care impaling herself on my big cock than she had sitting on Epstein. She let herself down slowly and the feeling in my cock was incredible as her pussy greedily swallowed my boner.

When she was fully impaled, she just sat there looking magnificent, but she was not inactive. Her pussy was squeezing me in pulsing grips. Her big firm plump breasts, with strawberry nipple tips, were firm. She kept upright, her back straight, so that her tits were jutting forward.

I groaned as I lifted my hands and grasped a tit in each hand. Mom laughed and started a steady pumping motion with her hips.

She put her hands behind her head and lewdly pushed her tits into my hands.

She whispered, "I bet you've dreamed of grasping mommy's tits as mommy fucks you."

My groan of admittance made her laugh delightedly as, keeping her fucking motion at the same steady speed, she elongated the strokes taking my cock nearly to her opening, then thrusting back so that it was inside her to the hilt.

I groaned again and brought my mouth up to her nipples, sucking first one teat into my mouth then turning to her other nipple and guzzling on that. As I feasted on those yummy delights, I slid my hands along her nylon covered thighs until they reached the warm flesh at the top of her stockings. Then sliding them further round, I grabbed her ass feeling her muscles working as she rode me.

I could feel my orgasm building and mom could sense it as well as she increased her fucking speed. The sweet hot intensity of my orgasm was my best ever. I was clinging to her ass as I shot my cum inside her, mom seeming to squeeze me with her vagina muscles in time with my spasms.

I lay back exhausted as mom lifted herself off me, blew me a kiss and went out of my bedroom door.

I woke up Saturday morning feeling extremely horny. The memory of having my cock inside mom got me rock hard. I thought about how she had been able to control the sex between us. By being on top it had enabled her to bring me to a climax, but also meant that she didn't lose control. I thought that at one point her breathing had become heavier, but she slowed her fucking action so that the possibility of her having an orgasm passed. I remembered hearing mom telling Brenda that she didn't have sex much with dad. Well I intended to have as much sex with her as possible. I knew I didn't have long, as dad was due home late morning.

I heard mom coming out of her shower and knew she would just have a towel around her. Without knocking on her door, I went straight in. I was naked and mom immediately saw my boner sticking out in front of me.

She gripped the towel to herself and screamed, "Get out now. I made it absolutely clear to you that yesterday was a one-off!"

I walked quickly towards her and pushed her on the bed shouting, "Like hell that was a one-off. I'm going to enjoy you again now!"

As she fell back on the bed, her towel fell off and I quickly pushed open her legs and pushed my mouth on her exposed pussy.

She was screaming, her hands in my hair trying to drag me off, but with an arm wrapped around each of her thighs, I was able to keep my head attached to her sex and lick her clitoris with hard strokes.

After a minute of lashing her sex with my tongue, I could taste her juices and her screams had turned to moans. She was still begging me to stop but, instead of trying to pull my head off her, she was pushing it down between her legs and thrusting her hips up.

I could tell that she was nearing a climax, but just as she was getting frantic, I pulled away from her and placed the head of my cock in her entrance.

She screamed, "Oh No!"

Smiling, I ignored her plea and thrust hard deep into her. Her cries now were a mixture of sobs and sexual moans as I felt her cumming. She screwed her face up in ecstasy as she climaxed with my boner deep inside her.

However, I could tell she was far from finished in her physical desire. Pushing her legs further apart, she was moaning continuously as I really hammered into her.

She had not even kissed me on the lips the day before, but now I put my head down and thrust my tongue into her mouth. She responded instantly, our tongues wrestling. As I continued to kiss her, I grasped a breast in each hand and squeezed them hard.

She was now heading for her second orgasm, but this time I was joining her. The intense pleasure in my cock was intense as I spurted shot after shot of cum inside her at the same time as her own body went into spasms of pleasure.

We lay there for a while cuddling, before she whispered that she couldn't wait for dad to go away again on Monday.

When dad arrived home, he seemed as surly as ever. He didn't seem the least bit interested in the modelling mom had been doing, but did suddenly become very interested as she told him that she had earned eleven thousand dollars.

He was looking astonished as he gasped, "But how, what were you wearing?

He looked genuinely perplexed and mom said, "Look honey, I'll go upstairs and change into the lingerie outfit and you can come up in a minute and see it."

She disappeared up the stairs and five minutes later a puzzled dad followed her. Ten minutes later I heard dad moaning loudly and the rhythmic sounds of the bed creaking. I could picture the scene in my mind's eye immediately of mom, dressed in her sexy stockings and garter belt, riding dad.

I had a feeling of jealousy at first but then consoled myself that I would fucking her in her bedroom on Monday when dad left. However, things did not work out like that. Mom and dad were touchy-feely with each other all weekend, but it still came as a shock to me when dad announced that on Monday, he was taking mom rather than Gloria to help him with his presentations.

Dad's announcement stunned me. Mom, seeing me looking very low, whispered to me when dad was out of the room, "Don't worry, I'll find some way of making it up to you."

When they left on the Monday I was very down until I remembered that my sister, Brenda, was being photographed in the afternoon. The money would not be so important to Brenda, but mom had told me that she was desperate to be included in the catalog.

So it was that in the afternoon I was again walking down the small street that ran down the side of Mr. Epstein's building.

Acting more purposefully than I had three days before, I quickly used my electronic pass to open the inside door and step inside.

I could hear Mr. Epstein's voice as he was shouting out his orders. Finding the hiding place that had suited me so well on the previous two occasions, I got out my phone and waited.

My sister was looking mouthwateringly sexy in her lingerie. Obviously, stockings and a garter belt were a main theme for all Epstein's models. My mom had told me that my sister's pictures would not be going into the mature catalog, but into the catalog of the 'Professional woman with the fuller figure'. And my sister certainly had the fuller figure. If her tits were not as big as mom's they were close, and her waspish waist emphasized them even more. Her ass was beautifully rounded and begging to be fondled.

Eventually the shoot came to an end and everybody disappeared except for Brenda and Epstein. I held my phone in anticipation.

Epstein was explaining the situation. "Well you certainly are a beautiful girl, Brenda. It was well worth you coming for this modelling session. I'm not sure I can use you in the catalog, but I'll think about it."

Brenda gasped, "Oh Mr. Epstein, please say you'll put me in the catalog."

Epstein smiled and as before, undid his pants exposing his hard cock.

"Now Brenda, if you should take off your bra and panties and sit on my salami, I can guarantee you will be in the catalog."

Brenda looked shocked, "But Mr. Epstein, I'm a married woman."

Epstein sighed, "Well OK then, just give me a blowjob."

I could see relief on Brenda's face as she smiled and knelt in front of him. She was soon into a head-bobbing rhythm, all of which I captured on my phone.

Epstein was obviously enjoying it. "God, I love how you married women know how to suck!"

Brenda didn't seem to have the variations that mom employed, but nevertheless Epstein was soon moaning loudly as he shot his cum into her mouth.

I didn't hang around but slipped out and raced home. When I was back in the house, I copied the film from my phone onto an email and sent it to my sister with the following words:

'Hi Sis, you naughty girl. I'm coming round to your place this evening so we can discuss this.'

I suppose it was rather unfair of me to frighten my sister in this way. I didn't intend to force her to do anything to keep me quiet, I just intended to scare her into not doing such a thing again, but then I received a text from mom.

Brenda had obviously texted mom with the whole story seeking her advice. I don't know what mom had said to her in her reply, but in her text to me, mom told me to say very little and just enjoy the consequences.

I'd decided to see Brenda that evening as I knew that her husband was returning home on Thursday.

When Brenda opened her door, she was wearing jeans and a close-fitting T-shirt, her big tits pushing out the tight material.

Brenda sounded angry as she said bitterly, "I don't know how I've let my dirty horny little brother have the advantage over me!"

Nevertheless, she beckoned me through the door and we faced each other in the lounge

"I'm sure you know that I don't want to do this," she spat out. "In fact, even now I may not go through with it," she added tersely.

She was almost snarling and I wondered what on earth mom could have said to her. Following mom's advice, I just smiled and said nothing.

Brenda just stared at me with hatred for a few seconds before she reluctantly knelt on the floor in front of me and began unbuckling my belt and pulling down my zipper. It was at this point that I realized that mom must have told her that, to keep me onside, she had to give me a blowjob.

She ripped my pants down savagely and grasped the band at the top of my underpants pulling them down equally roughly.

I could see the look of resignation on her face as my boner swayed in front of her eyes. She grasped my shaft and bent her head towards it, putting out her tongue as if to lick it, she hesitated.

"You are a disgusting little boy. I bet you'd like to throw me on a bed, rip off my panties and fuck me hard. Well I can tell you now, you're never going to have that pleasure."

She gave the head of my cock a lick and I groaned.

She then carried on slowly licking the mushroom head, clearly not wanting to take it in her mouth.

In between licks, she whispered, "I might not suck you after all. Douglas will understand that we can all make mistakes."

Her licks were getting me frantic.

She ignored my heavy breathing and continued her teasing licking. Impetuously I grasped her head and pushed it down, forcing her mouth to open and engulf my helmet. She immediately started sucking it hard, apparently feeling that having had my knob end thrust into her mouth she might as well finish the job and get it over with.

"You are a bitch!" I shouted as I held her head in position.

Whether it was my aggression or a desire to finish the job as soon as possible, she started sucking my mushroom head fiercely. This was beginning to be great.

I was now groaning loudly but still feeling aggressive as I began to push her head lower forcing my cock down her throat. Oh boy, this was fab. Was there anything better for a teenage boy in this world than having his cock being sucked by his older sister? I was really throat fucking her with long strokes as I felt my cum erupting. I pulled back at the last second so that my helmet was in her mouth and she had to continue sucking, extracting my cum and swallowing it.

I thought about mom's instruction to me to keep quiet and, as I was buckling up my pants, I said nothing.

However, as I was leaving, I turned to her and said, as if to remind myself, "I think Douglas is coming home on Thursday, isn't he?"

I think it was my mentioning her husband that kept Brenda in a silent stare and prevented her from shouting something rude.

I was smiling as I closed the door behind me.

The next thing that happened was that mom texted me again the next day, saying that she had told Brenda what she needed to do for me. Mom again told me to say as little as possible.

When the phone rang, I knew that it would be Brenda. However, what she said caught me by surprise.

Her voice was harsh, "I've spoken to mom and she has told me what I need to do for you. Come round this evening. What do you want me to be wearing?"

She said the question with a bitter note in her voice.

I thought about mom telling me to say as little as possible, so I just replied, "stockings," and put the phone down.

That evening I knocked on her door, carrying a bottle of oil. As she opened it in her bath robe, I noted approvingly that the parts of her legs that were showing were sheathed in black nylon. Her pretty eyes were looking at me haughtily as she led me inside.

She turned to face me and said in a very frosty voice. "I have decided that, on the advice of mom I am going to give you what I know you want from me. I am going up to my bedroom where you can follow me. But I want you to know that I will be completely unresponsive. You'll feel like you're having sex with a corpse."

She immediately walked straight upstairs. I hesitated for a moment before following her. As I walked into the bedroom, she was standing in front of me. She had slipped her bath robe off and was wearing thigh high stockings and nothing else.

I felt annoyed as I was sure that she knew I really wanted her to wear stockings and a garter belt. However, it was difficult to feel annoyed for long, looking at her luscious body. Her breasts were even bigger than I'd expected and were not too far off mom's generous pair. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, although I knew that it was for Douglas's return rather than for my benefit. If she was expecting me to get down and get it over with, she was to be disappointed.

I took off my clothes and, carrying my bottle of oil, walked over to her. My boner was swaying before me as I walked round behind her. I don't know what mom must have said to her; probably something along the lines of 'you need to do whatever he says'. I decided to be assertive and see how she would react.

"Put your hands on your head," I commanded.

She didn't move and I knew she was thinking about just running out of the room, but slowly her arms came up and she interlaced her hands on her head.

"That's a good girl," I whispered as I poured some oil on her back between her shoulders, thinking gleefully that she seemed prepared to do whatever I asked.

I massaged the oil into her back, working down to the top of her buttocks. I then gently massaged the oil over her butt. Stepping up closer to her, so that my boner was resting on the crack of her ass, I slipped my hands around her and grasped a breast in each hand. She gasped as I played with her nipples, causing them to erupt in my fingers. I stayed in that position for a while, squeezing her tits and twiddling her nipples with my fingers.

I dropped my hands and turned her around so that she was facing me. She still had her hands on her head and she looked at me sullenly as I leant forward to kiss her. She kept her lips stubbornly closed as I kissed her. I smiled, knowing that I would soon have her begging for my cock.

Keeping eye to eye contact with her, I stroked my hands slowly down across her breasts and stomach, pausing slightly as my fingers started intertwining with her trimmed pubic hair, then I pushed lower, sliding my middle finger between her labia lips. She gasped, losing her cool persona for a fraction of a second, before biting her lip and looking at me with a cold steadfast glare.

I smiled again. My finger had been oily before it had slid between her legs so that, although she was keeping her legs tightly together, I was able to move it backwards and forwards, rubbing her clitoris.

She was breathing slightly harder now and started to move her hands off her head.

"No, no, sister," I whispered with a chuckle, "just keep them up there."

She breathed hard and reluctantly interlaced them tighter on her head.

After a short time, I could feel my gentle rubbing having an effect as her juices made the movement of my finger easier. Her face was beginning to look worried as I found her legs imperceptibly parting. As they did, I slipped a second finger between her pussy lips and began moving them in a circular motion slightly faster. There was now a definite further parting movement in her legs and a third finger was able to join the other two in massaging her genitalia.

Brenda's pretty face was now contorting as she fought the intense sexual pleasure between her legs. Eventually her knees started buckling and I quickly pushed her back onto the bed. As I spread her legs and got between them, she was gasping, looking horrified at the position I had manipulated her into.

I laughed at her discomfiture as I pushed my mushroom head into her opening and drove hard into her.

Her scream of "ARRRGH!" was a mixture of horror and intense sexual arousal.

My cock felt like it was bigger than ever. Fucking my mom had been great, but I had not realized it would be equally exciting to penetrate my own sister. With my boner deep inside my gorgeous sister, I began thrusting in and out. The gripping feel of Brenda's vagina round my cock was delicious. Her pelvis was automatically pushing back at me, joining in my fuck rhythm.