Mom and Sis Try Modelling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and kissed her. This time her tongue was eager to wrestle mine. Letting go her legs, I grasped her breasts, squeezing them cruelly as I pumped her hard.

As I broke away from the kiss, Brenda began screaming in time to my stabbing insertions. Her orgasm was cataclysmic and I shot my cum inside her as her screams hit a crescendo.

Her face, as I got off her, was a look of horror at how she'd allowed her body to surrender to my cock.

As I got dressed, Brenda surprised me again by saying that mom had told her that she would have to have sex with me again the following evening and what would I want to do?

Against mom's strictures of me saying as little as possible, I decided to set out my perfect evening.

"Tomorrow evening I'll arrive at seven and then we'll start with you on top fucking me and then, if I'm still horny, I'll fuck you in the ass. Oh, and this time make sure you're wearing a garter belt with your stockings."

She was looking aghast at the thought of anal sex as I walked humming out of the door.

The next evening, I arrived promptly at seven. I had taken one of dad's Viagra pills as I certainly didn't intend to miss out on taking advantage of her beautiful round ass.

I lay on the bed naked, stroking my boner as she undressed. I was pleased to see her black nylon stockings were held up by a white garter belt. She had a determined look on her face as she oiled up my cock and slowly lowered herself onto my erection.

I had deliberately misled her on suggesting that I might not be up to fucking her in the ass after she'd fucked me. I knew that if she thought that being fucked by her was definitely all I could manage; she would try to make it as ball-draining as she could. Now her priority was to ensure that she would empty my balls as much as possible. For this to happen she couldn't rush it. She would try to keep me on a point of agonizing sexual intensity as long as possible to ensure that when my orgasm exploded, I would be completely milked of all my love juice.

She started to pump her hips in a slow steady rhythm. It reminded me of when mom was on top. She kept her back straight with her tits thrusting forward. She locked her eyes into mine and licked her lips suggestively. God she was a sexy creature.

"Is this what my little brother has always wanted?" she whispered huskily, "his big sister riding his cock."

"Oh God yes," I groaned.

I stroked my hands along her nylon clad legs and slid them under the garter straps on the hot naked thighs at the top of her stockings. She smiled coldly at me, still keeping her eyes locked on mine. I knew it was all an act to keep me in my heightened sexual state, but I didn't care.

I moved my hands round to her buttocks. She slightly exaggerated her thrusting to enable me to appreciate the movement in her ass muscles but, although I tried pulling her towards me faster, she refused to alter her agonizingly steady teasing pace.

I was breathing a lot harder now as I moved my hands round and squeezed her breasts. She could see I was getting closer to my climax so she pushed her tits into my hands and put her arms up, clasping her hands behind her head. Her act of proffering her big breasts just increased her sensuality.

As she brought her hands down, she scratched my chest with one hand and put two fingers in my mouth with the other. As I sucked on her fingers, she slightly increased the tempo of her fucking and I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

As my hands squeezed her breasts and sucked on her fingers, my jizz was spurting up inside her, encouraged by Brenda squeezing her pussy muscles round my throbbing cock.

As I lay there breathing heavily, Brenda looked pleased as she believed that I was fully drained. Unfortunately for her, this was not the case. As she climbed off me, she beheld my still erect boner with alarm.

I smiled as I got off the bed. She seemed to be in a trance as I guided her to a kneeling position on the bed facing the head rail. My hard boner slid into her pussy easily as I held her hips and started thrusting into her, my thighs slapping against her lovely round ass.

Thinking she could escape an anal penetration if I came now in her pussy, Brenda began pushing back, so I held myself quite still while she impaled herself back on my pork sword, desperate for me to reach a climax.

It was while she was furiously fucking me, that I picked up the bottle of oil and splashed it so that it ran down the crack of her ass. Her thrusting on my boner then became even more frantic until I pulled out and pushed my teenage cock into her asshole.

I was then surprised at the effect this had.

Even if Brenda hated the idea of being taken in the ass, her body seemed to love it. As my boner slid up her anal sheath, she screamed and climaxed, gripping the bed-rail. I began banging her ass hard as she continued screaming in her ecstasy.

I gripped her hair and slammed my hard cock into her again and again. As I could feel her orgasming for a second time I climaxed, my cock spasming as my jizz shot deep inside her.

We both collapsed in a heap on the bed.

After about a minute of breathless silence, Brenda whispered, "That brother was amazing."

"I would never have told Douglas you know," I whispered back.

"I know," said Brenda smiling.

"Sis, you'll look great in the Lingerie Catalog." I said.

"Well," said Brenda still smiling, "we can look at it together, whenever Douglas is away in Washington, and then we can fuck."

I just grinned at her.