All Comments on 'Mom & Son Confess Ch. 01'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kplusmckplusmcabout 11 years ago
nice start

hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A Mother's Gift to Her Son

A Mother’s Gift to Her Son

I recently returned home from university for summer break following an academically strenuous semester in which I had little time for relaxation, sexual or otherwise. I had actively sought a girl friend on campus so I could enter into a sexual relationship but this did not happen. To more or less satisfy my sexual needs during the semester, I masturbated frequently, usually before going to sleep at night. During these acts of self-indulgence, I would fantasize about the pretty girls in my classes as well as the older women who work on campus. But what I really desired was sexual interaction with the opposite sex and it didn’t matter whether she was a young student or an older mature woman.

For the next couple of months, I am staying with my parents and siblings. My dad is a hard-working man but rigid and intolerant while my mother is an easy-going, middle-aged, stay-at-home mom who dotes to her children, including me. Quite slender and attractive when young, she has put on weight and now has a stocky, busty appearance with a decidedly motherly look. But in spite of her heavier rounded figure, she still has shapely, well-proportioned legs that are most pleasing to the eyes, especially when she is wearing shear nylon stockings.

One night when my dad was at work – he works nights at a factory - and my siblings were at sleepovers with friends, I received a call from my mother to pick her up and drive her home. She had been at a girl’s night out and needed a ride home. From the tone of her voice, it was obvious that she had been drinking. My mother has had a drinking problem for as long as I can remember and this seems to have created conflict between her and my dad. Consequently, I think their sex life has been non-existent for a long time. In any event, I picked her up, drove her home and helped her into her bedroom so she could prepare for bed. Being quite late at night, I took a shower and then decided to check in on her to see if she was all right. She was asleep, ‘dead to the world’, lying on her back, uncovered and dressed only in a petticoat and without panties on. In the past, when I would see her on drinking binge like this, I would ‘do things’ to her that society would disapprove of, but which I would find sexually stimulating. This was just such a situation and I began by gently pulling down her petticoat straps to bare her breasts. They are large, soft, well proportioned and have a pleasing milky-white colour. I derive great pleasure fondling them and sucking on her nipples. I then raised her petticoat to reveal her naked crotch. Seeing and stroking her large clump of short, curly brown pubic hair sexually excited me to the extent that pulled out my penis and began to masturbate in front of her. I had gone this far before but this time I wanted more. I took hold of her legs and began to spread them widely apart to bring her genitals into full view. I was surprised that her vaginal lips have such a wrinkled appearance and that her genital region is of such a grayish-brown colour. A thick layer of more curly pubic hair also borders her vagina. Using the tips of my fingers, I fondled her vaginal lips until they became moist. I then gently inserted my fingers into her vagina and masturbated her by moving them in and out of her vaginal opening. I was amazed at how the walls of her vagina tugged at my fingers to produce a wonderful tactile sensation. I had never gone this far before and to go further, I would have to insert my penis into her vagina. This would be committing the forbidden act, so vehemently prohibited by society, which is incest, regardless of whether or not she is aware of the sex act. But I had gone too far now to stop and all I could think of now was to consummate the act. I stripped naked, got into bed with her and, with my heart pounding, raised one of her legs and drew my body tightly against hers in such a way that my penis was up against her vaginal lips. I wet my penis and her vaginal opening with saliva and then gently pushed my penis through her vaginal opening. My penis was as large and hard as it has ever been and it was now deep inside her vagina. With my mother and I sexually united and our bodies conjoined as a single entity, I had this burning, unstoppable desire to inseminate her by delivering a load of my sperm into her body. I began pumping rhythmically, harder and harder, with the bedsprings creaking loudly with each gyration, until I reached my climax and ejaculated into her. My mother may not have been aware of it, but she and I had just engaged in the act of sexual intercourse. I remained inside her for several minutes to savour the experience and, later, when my erection returned, I repeated the sex act. This time, though, I was directly on top of her and with my face staring down at her face, I ejaculated into her again. When I pulled out, semen spilled onto her thighs and the bed sheets and I had to use my underpants to wipe up the mess. I covered her and left the room.

That night, it took a long time for me to fall asleep as the events that had unfolded kept replaying in my mind. I was worried that I might have made my mother pregnant, which would have had disastrous consequences for our family. Checking on the Internet, I found that the risk of a 43-year-old woman becoming pregnant after penal-vaginal intercourse is relatively low. That somewhat alleviated my fears.

When I got up the next morning, I encountered my parents in the kitchen and I was terrified that my father might confront me with the fact that his own son had taken advantage of his wife (my mother) and raped her while she slept. Mercifully, this confrontation did not happen. As for my mother, she acted quite normally but I was concerned that she might take me aside privately and question me about the semen stains on her bed sheets. This did not happen either. She and I have a very close and warm relationship, so perhaps she suspected what I did but felt that I needed a sexual release. She knows that in some cultures, such as in Japan, some mothers will volunteer their body to their son for this purpose. It is, as it were, a mother’s gift to her son. So she might just let it go and say nothing. In any event, wrong as it may be, I derived great sexual pleasure and great satisfaction by having sexual intercourse with my sleeping mother last night.

JWN

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF?

This story is so poorly written, it's nearly unreadable. Sentences incomplete, poor grammer, misspelling. I gave it 1 star, just so there was a low score recorded.

The comment by JWN was a better story than this, even though he "raped" his passed out mother. Twice!

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
Missing words!!!

A minute or two in your story and I find I have to insert my own words. Not a good start, so I'm afraid I've given up. ...'It was positioned right over the head of

Not legally divorced from my father :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a bad story at all, maybe not up to MTB's usual

But I have to say I was absolutely floored by the long comment from fellow reader JWN. This bold guy describes in fascinating detail how he fucked his own mother, not once but twice. Way to go, pal! You are a fucking hero (literally). The rest of us can only imagine what it must feel like and read exciting stories of a son sliding his fat young penis into the same vagina he came out of. JWN actually lived it. Holy shit, that is so fucking cool. He says, "I had this burning, unstoppable desire to inseminate her by delivering a load of my sperm into her body." And that is what he does, blowing his balls right up his own mother's warm wet ever-loving twat. I'm sure that the guy's mom was perfectly aware of what her boy did to her. Come on, she wakes up covered with semen, semen leaking out of her cunt, practically coming out of her ears, and her kid's the only male in the house. Mom never says a word. Maybe it's as the commenter thinks, that his mother simply accepted her son's fucking her as something her baby boy needed, and that was enough for a loving mom. I'm really sorry that it was only a two-time thing. It would've been great if he'd had unlimited access to his mother's vagina, his penis's natural home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enticing read

Now to next chapter to see how it unfolds. Thanks for the read.

Warren

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Masterfully crafted

Great buildup

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68about 1 year ago

it eliminated mum's bed quite nicely......!! Beam me up Scotty - I didn't know beds could just disappear quite like that, one minute there - next minute gone ?? Unless of course the author meant ILLUMINATED ?? But, hey-ho, Yanks are never good at English, although they "allegedly" teach it over there & "allegedly" speak it but really have no idea.............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES