Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls are trying to open us up to other things and we are watching all the 50 Shades movies on the bedroom television. I can't say I get hard from the bondage aspect, but Dakota always got my cock twitching before and now it's just a case of throbbing hard-on. What can I say? She is hot.

I'm leaning against the headboard and Kat is sitting in front of me. The movie starts and I wrap my arms around her and she relaxes against my chest. I look over her shoulder and get distracted from the movie by her lusty big tits.

Kat was engrossed in the movie and did not notice me caressing her tits. She relaxed more against me and I felt her sigh. Her skin was so soft under my hands. I nuzzled her neck and breathed in her scent. She sat between my legs and my cock grew hard against her ass. She softly moaned but her attention was still on the movie. Good because I did not mean to distract her away from it.

Paulina had her head on her son's thigh while she would occasionally lick his cock like a Popsicle but both their attentions were on the movie.

Tom wanted more action from his Mom and encouraged her to sit on his cock while she watched. She moved and straddled his lap and sank down. As soon as her son's cock was deep inside her, she lost all interest in the movie and began riding him hard. She was facing away from him and he squeezed her ass while she

It seemed strange to be knocking on my own door but my renter had some issues with the house to go over with me. She was an excellent tenant and I had only met her once before. I pulled into my driveway and at that moment buckets of rain fell. I waiting but there seemed to be no let-up so I ran to the door.

The door swung open and Rosa pulled me in out of the rain and I stood there like the proverbial drowned rat.

"Oh you are soaked, we have to get your t-shirt off," she said pulling it over my head. She ran off and came back with a towel and stood in front of me drying my face and hair as though I was a young boy.

She was nearly my five foot ten height and statuesque. She was at least a D cup, had a small waist but flared out into the most delicious round ass on the longest legs ever. As she dried me off I watched the elastic that held her tube top up inch its way lower while she reached up and moved.

"I'm so glad to see you again, Drew," she said smiling and finger combing my hair into some order. Her hand was on my bare chest for a moment before she stepped back. "I'll check your t-shirt in a minute. It won't take long to dry."

I realized in all the flurry that, like an idiot, I had not said a word. "Nice to see you too Rosa, it has been a while."

She was of Latin descent and had the longest lashes surrounding black eyes that you could lose yourself in. She looked at me for a moment before speaking, "Yes this house has been so perfect, and really everything I want to show you isn't anything bad really.'

She turned and when she walked her long black curly hair floated around her head like a cloud. She was not wearing a bra and her breasts moved in the strapless top freely and I knew then I was going to have problems with staying focused. Her shorts were connected to the tube-style top and had nestled in the crevice from her movements and cupped that great round ass like my hands wanted to.

She came back with my shirt, warm from the dryer. "Here you go." I hoped she would put it on me as she took it off.

"Thanks!" I slipped it over my head but noticed she was watching me. Sexual tension was thick in the air.

We had never talked about it in the house, but I knew Tom and Kat went out with their own friends and occasional overnighters with others. We also never talked about commitment. Living together is an implied commitment for some, but not for Paulina and me.

"If you're ready I'll show you a few things?"

"I am yes, lead the way," I said, dropping the debate with myself so I could watch that plump ass ahead of me.

"The shower head in this bathroom is leaking." I walked in and had flashes of Kat and me in this shower shortly before we moved and of course my cock, which was on its way, was now fully engorged and summer shorts did nothing to hide it.

"Okay I have some wrenches in the basement, let me run down and get some tools."

"I can help when you need," Rosa said when I got back.

"I might need you for this, thanks." And when I tried to loosen the head, the whole thing wanted to turn. "Actually I can use you now."

She squeezed into the shower with me. When it was Kat and me, because she was petite, we had room. Rosa, being taller with those luscious hips made it cozier. I had no complaints.

"Okay if you can just hold this wrench on that pipe while I loosen... Oh, you better hold a towel under the head. It might still be holding a bit of water."

She reached up and got a grip on the wrench. "I got it," she said, smiling because we were nearly nose to nose and I could feel her tits brushing against my chest.

"Okay you can relax now, I have it loose. You'll need to hold it again when I put it back on," I said, although she made no move to leave the tight confines. She also made no move to pull the elastic back up which was now down to right above her nipples so a generous portion of that sweet flesh was in view.

I did what I needed to do. "Okay just hold that pipe and I'll screw the head back on."

"Mmmm," she said softly, "yes I'll hold it while you screw." Her tits rubbed against my chest, my bulge rubbed against her mound which I am sure was intentional. Enjoying the sensation, I took a moment longer to finish.

"Okay, all done!" I said, stepping out of the shower.

She led me to the kitchen and I noticed her shorts had pulled deeper into her ass baring the bottom half of those globes. The elastic on her top had worked back up and was not giving as much of a peep show. Just as well, I thought.

She opened the cupboard doors under the sink and sank to her hands and knees. A hard ache pulsed through my cock and balls. Her tits swayed free in her top as she peered under the sink. Her knees were spread making me think about being beneath her while she straddled me like that. The head of my cock poised at her entrance.

"Drew?" she looked over her shoulder and smiled when she saw the front of my pants tented out.

I squatted and looked under the sink while she explained the problem. I stayed focused so the job was done in no time. I fixed the toilet in another bath, climbed up in the hot attic, had to go out into the hot humid after-storm air, and was down to one job.

"This isn't really a part of the house so you don't have to help me with it," she said.

"What is it?"

She led me to her bedroom which was shockingly not even as I would have imagined. It was all white and girly and very feminine and my cock throbbed thinking of her sexy hot naked body in his room.

"The headboard. It's loose," she said moving it a bit. It was white wrought iron, ornate sweeping curls, and curves. It had to have been nearly six and a half feet at the center.

"I've never seen anything like it before," I said, astounded. "But yes, let me see how it's fastened."

I ran down to the basement to gather a few tools. "I'll need you to hold it steady if you can?"

She nodded and immediately crawled across the bed to the center and was up on her knees. "Here?"

My balls were doing that painful sharp ache after that scene, and I swallowed hard. "Yes."

I tightened the bolts to the frame on one side, then to the other. When I got up she was on her knees at the edge of the bed.

She touched my cheek. "I can't send you home like this, you're all hot and sweaty and I didn't do a very good job on your hair. Would you like to use my shower?"

She had a hand on my shoulder and swung one leg to the floor and I held her arms as she stood up. I had been standing so close to the bed that when she stood we were body to body.

"I wanted to do this the first time I saw you," she murmured as she leaned in and kissed me. Tentatively at first, and when I did not resist, with more pressure.

The sexual tension had been high all day and the kiss quickly turned hot and passionate. I finally got my hands on her lush ass. I kneaded the two plump globes in my hands and she moaned and began pulling my shirt over my head.

I don't remember her removing my shorts or her clothes. All I know is I groaned loud and long when I felt her hot skin against mine. Her body against mine. Our kisses were wild, deep, and wet. Messy. My cock zeroed in straight between her legs.

"Let's shower, baby," she whispered. She pulled me into the shower and the sensation of the water over my sensitive skin inflamed me even more. She had our bodies lathered and we were slick skin together.

"Better make this quick sweetheart or I'll take you right here in this shower," I warned, feeling my control wane. My hand was on her cunt and she was hot and ready too.

She backed against the wall and pulled me into her. "I can't wait either. I need you to fuck me now, Drew."

Her legs wrapped around me and I drove in deep in one stroke. Lewd words, breaths, and gasps reverberated off the shower walls. Two more strokes and her cunt convulsed around m cock, gripping it hard, rhythmically. She wailed and arched her back. I sucked onto her nearly black impossibly long nipples. I felt my balls tighten and I was over the edge and pumping into her. Rosa's long legs were locked around me and she was impaled on my cock.

It was incredible how long and how much I pumped into her and I could feel it running down my balls as she dropped her feet to the floor. Her arms were still wrapped around my neck as we regained our breath. I was shocked that I was still hard.

"Yes, I always wanted to kiss you," she smiled.

I bumped my cock into her. "I guess you got a little more than that now, didn't you?"

"Mmmm much more, baby. Much more."

She finished rinsing off first and let me get cleaned up. I didn't think about anything but I knew I needed more of her.

She was on her stomach on that big white satin and lace-covered bed, which was a perfect backdrop for her tawny skin. I walked over to the bed and trailed my fingers up the backs of her legs to those deliciously round mounds.

She rested on her elbows and watched me over her shoulder. I bent over and kissed and nibbled her ass cheeks. She moaned and her hips moved. I scrubbed my growing beard over her skin.

"Oh baby that feels so good," she murmured moaning softly.

I spread her legs and crawled between them. Her creamy soft thighs on each side of my head. Her cunt was open and pink peeped from between the dark folds. Her lips were smooth and topped with a shock of curly black hair.

She mewed when she felt my breath on her cunt. I buried my mouth on her and inhaled her scent, then trailed my tongue up to between her cheeks. I teased the rosebud and she groaned, squirming. I kneaded her ass while I kissed and raked my teeth across the sensitive skin. She squirmed.

I kissed and licked down her channel again to her steamy wet pussy. I pushed my face in and sucked on her clit, flicking my tongue across it. She cried out and her pussy pulsed against my face. Her body relaxed and I sucked and flicked her clit again and she went rigid and crying out louder.

Her hips began to rock, rubbing her soaking wet pussy on my face. Her thighs spread wider, opening herself more to me. I was fully hard again and the feel of the silky smooth satin rubbing my cock had me ready for her again.

I went to my knees and pulled her hips up. Her face was buried in her pillow and she began thrusting back, ready to ride me. I easily slipped inside her and was ball deep. My hands were on her ass massaging and squeezing them as I slowly stroked into her.

She pushed up on her hands, and those juicy tits were swinging beneath her. I reached under and cupped one in my hand and tweaked her nipple.

"Oh god," she groaned. "Don't stop!"

I felt her cunt tighten around my cock as I tugged and pinched her long nipples even longer. She thrust back riding me harder and she shouted out when her cunt clamped down on my cock. I grunted when I felt her cunt milking my cock.

I tried to hold off. I wanted more of her hot steamy pussy. I wanted it to last and since I had just cum I was able to.

"Roll over sweetheart," I told her. "I want to see your beautiful face and those luscious tits."

I sank between her thighs and pushed back inside her. She pushed up and ground against me. Her hair was spread in a black cloud on the satin, her full red lips were swollen from our kisses, her eyes were full of lust. I was enveloped in her carnal world.

Her lips were soft and plump and her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. Her fingernails dented my ass and scored my back as I drove into her. She clamped on my cock again and came in a long lingering growl.

I caught a nipple in my mouth and nipped and bit. She arched her back, needing more. I tugged and sucked pulling her nipple out to a long hard bullet. I was so intrigued by her nipples I couldn't get enough of them.

She pushed me over on my back and straddled me, slowly sinking back down on my pole. The vision of her riding my cock. Her tits bouncing, head back and hair wildly flying, was driving me wild. I bucked like a bronco giving her the ride of her life.

Finally, I could hold off no longer. I grabbed her hips. Locked myself in deep and pumped what was left in my balls. She fell on my chest, her tits mashing into me and I held her close.

She rolled off and cradled my head on her arm. She knew. I rolled on my side and took a nipple in my mouth and we dozed for a while.

I woke and she had rolled towards me and my face was between both breasts. I could tell by her even breathing she was still sleeping. She had thrown her leg over me and her open pussy was against my cock. It started to stir again when I got fully awake. I could not remember the last time I came this many times so soon. Probably at first with Kat. Rosa was not as young as Kat, but not as old as Paulina. She had an ass-kicking body for thirty-something and sexual magnetism that did not stop.

I did not know what time it was but by the sun, it didn't seem too late in the day. Since I had arrived early at her house, I knew it couldn't have been too late.

I must have dozed off again because I woke up to a hand on my cock, a nipple near my lips, and heavy breathing. She rubbed the tip of my cock down her wet slit. I honestly did not know if I would be hard enough to fuck again, but she indicated I was and I let her lead.

I latched on to her nipple again and she moaned, knowing I was awake. She held my head to her breast. It would have been difficult to fully push into her from this position. Suddenly she rolled away and I heard a drawer open. She presented me with a bottle of lube.

"I want you to ass fuck me, Drew. I know you like my ass and I love it fucked so I thought you might like to fuck it?"

I groaned. "Oh god, not only your ass but your whole body Rosa. I am a slave for it."

She rolled to her hands and knees and I lubed my cock and dripped more down her ass, making sure she was well lubed.

I slowly pushed the head of my cock in and stopped until she got used to it. She pushed back and impaled her ass on my cock. I watched in the mirror as she rode my cock, her tits swaying and bouncing beneath her, head back, lips parted moaning softly. I reached under her and flicked my finger across her clit and sent over the edge. I felt her pussy clenching nearby. Her ass tightened on my cock and I went rigid and pumped into her ass.

I pulled her into my arms and we dozed again. This time when I woke, I could tell it was getting later in the day and I knew I had to go home.

"Rosa, I have to go," I whispered.

She looked at me and smoothed my hair back. "I knew that," she said simply.

I dressed and let myself out the door. We did not talk. Made no plans. We put no pressure on each other.

I got home to Tom between the two women the smell of sex heavy in the air. "I finally got them both before you did!" Tom said, laughing.

"I'm glad you finally got them to yourself! No football practice today?"

"Yeah yeah, I been home from that for hours," he said.

"Oh, I didn't realize how late it was. There were more problems with the house than Rosa indicated so it took me longer." I headed to the bathroom. "I"m going to take a quick shower."

When I came out dinner was ready and we all sat down to eat.

"Did you say your tenant's name was Rosa?" Paulina asked. I nodded. "A woman is named Rosa in my Pilates class. Tall, Latina, beautiful."

"That's her. Tall is right," I said laughing.

"Yes yes, that's her."

"She is delicious looking," Paulina said, and she and Kat exchanged glances.

Tom began talking about his football schedule and told us he would come back on the nights that he had late classes the following day. I was glad to hear that as much as the girls. He was becoming the son I never had.

Tom and Kat went out to play in the pool and Paulina and I sat on the deck.

Paulina was snuggled against me on the chaise. "Did you think Rosa was sexy?"

"Sure, she's a beautiful woman," I said simply.

"I sort of had a feeling she was interested in me," she said.

"I can understand that, you hot mama you," I pulled her tighter against me.

"Maybe we can invite her over some time?"

"Sure, if you like, we'll do it."

"Tom and Kat are going away for the weekend before he goes off to school. That might be a good time. Just you, me, and her."

"Are you saying you want to get in her pants," I said playfully, slipping my hand in her shorts.

"Wellllll, yeah," she said moaning. "Would you join us? I mean if she's into guys too."

"Yes."

"If she's not, you can just watch us. I know you like that," she said smiling. "Can you stop by tomorrow and set something up for the weekend then?"

"Yes I will, but first I want to feel you up," I said in her ear.

I slipped two fingers inside her and thumbed her clit. She moaned and bucked against my hand, her cunt clenching my fingers.

At the same time, Tom plopped on the next chaise with Kat straddling him. I watched her slide down his hard pole, lust on her face and she began to ride his cock. I loved watching her tits bouncing.

"I love to watch too," Paulina whispered in my ear. "I'm glad we all have no jealousy. We all share each other."

"Oh?" I said, knowing she was leading up to something.

"Well yeah, I mean that you wouldn't be jealous if Rosa and I had sex and you know I'd never be jealous if you two fucked."

"You wouldn't?"

"Nope."

The next day I stopped by Rosa's when I was out running errands.

"What a surprise!" she said, opening the door.

"I just stopped by for a minute," I said, stepping inside.

Her curls were damp and she had a thin silk robe wrapped around her. "You almost caught me in the shower."

"Yes I see," I murmured noticing her nipples lewdly poking out through the silk. I cleared my throat. "Anyway, I think you know I live with a woman, my daughter, and her son."

"Right, you mentioned that when you gave me the key to the house."

"Well, it turns out she knows you from Pilates class. Paulina is her name."

"Yes! Yes! Paulina is very sweet and sexy. I like her a lot."

"Okay good," I said, relieved. "She was wondering if you'd like to come to dinner this weekend. Afternoon cookout really. And she thinks you're sexy too."

She was sitting on a chair and crossed her legs. Her robe split and opened to show her thigh up to her hip. As she moved it began parting at the belt and I could see the shadowed valley between her breasts.

"I would love to!" she said with no hesitation. "would you like to sit down?"

"Great, I'll let her know and leave you the address. I just dropped in and don't want to hold you up."