Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
Incestual lust, these 4 can't get enough taboo fun and games.
8.9k words
4.72
49k
67

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,315 Followers

These four are into new adventures. Lots of girl-girl action and of course, Kat and Dad Drew and Tom and Mom Paulina are burning up the bedsheets and anywhere else they can fuck. All four engage group gropes, anal, suck fests, and incestual lust. Along the way an unrelated stranger may jump into the incestuous mix. There is voyeurism and exhibitionism. My characters aren't monogamous. They. All. Fuck. Around. It's all good people.

*

It was a beautiful day for some pool fun or something, I thought while we drove back Paulina's winding driveway.

Kat jumped out and carried the potato salad into the house while Tom held the door open to her. He looked very appreciative of her yellow bikini top and bright tropical flower sarong tied low around her hips.

They went in and Paulina came out and I moaned my approval at her pink bikini top and white short shorts that barely covered her ass. When we kissed I found a thong bikini bottom and groaned.

"I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off you," I murmured.

"Tom has had my top off more times than I can remember today but I put him off," she said laughing. "And that wasn't easy!"

"I'm sure, I want to take you right here in your front yard."

"It's private enough you can fuck me anywhere you like out here."

"Mmmm, don't tempt me," I said smiling. "Let's go in to make sure they aren't already on each other. Not yet anyhow." We both smiled conspiratorially.

Just in time because they were both deep in a hot kiss when we walked into the kitchen. Tom had his hands on Kat's ass and pulling her up against his hard cock. Paulina and I talked as though we had not seen them.

"How about we eat first? I think we'll need the nourishment," she said, chuckling.

Tom and I went out to get the charcoal started.

"Sorry about what you walked into," he said sheepishly.

"I'd be disappointed if you could keep your hands off a sexy woman. Any sexy woman." I stopped and let him take that in for a moment. "I mean if they get your dick hard, and are willing, why not?"

"Right, now that you put it that way."

"Yes yes, you'll find that I'm very open-minded. Even though I look old," I said laughing.

"My Mom likes you a lot, and I know you are nice to her. That is important to me, even though I look young," he said and we both laughed loudly.

"What's so funny?" Kat said, joining us on the patio.

I put my arm around her shoulders, then slid my hand down to her hip. "Just guy talk. You know how we can be," I said grinning.

She smiled impishly, wrapping her arms around my waist and pressing her breast into my side.

I slid my hand up her side until my fingers rested on the side of her tit, which made her snuggle against me even tighter.

Paulina came out smiling and put her hand on Tom's back. "How's the fire coming along?" She glanced from Tom's bulge to mine and said, "Looks like it's pretty hot already!"

Paulina put her hand on her son's chest and slid it down until her finger touched the elastic on his swim shorts. She smoothed small circles on his belly. His cock tented the front of his shorts and he glanced at us uncomfortably.

Kat was the first one to get it and she turned so my hand covered her breast. Her nipple poked out through the thin bikini top. Tom looked confused, and Paulina announced time to eat.

Kat sat next to me across from Paulina and Tom. Kat was not sure exactly what was going on but she was more than a willing participant and had her hand on my thigh under the table. I saw Paulina do the same to Tom and there was a look of confused lust on his face, and Kat squeezed my thigh when she noticed him too.

"So you just started summer break, right Tom?" I asked.

"Yes. I'll be off from classes, but football practice will start soon at the community college."

"Really? That's where I'm going," Kat said and they began talking about how there was no football at a local college. Tom was at a school about an hour away and lived on campus because of football practice after classes.

In no time we were done eating. Tom and Kat went to get some sun by the pool while Paulina and I cleaned up. I half expected them to be going at it by the time Paulina and I got out there, but they were still chattering away.

Kat knew that something was going on and we were free to be intimate in front of them. What she didn't know was Paulina and her son had been intimate as well. I got up and headed to the pool, motioning Kat to join me.

I swam a couple of laps and leaned against the side of the pool. Kat swam over and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Something's going on," she whispered secretively. I smiled, nodded, and grabbed her ass to pull her into my hardening cock.

Tom watched us and his Mom said something to him. He looked at her incredulously, and she smiled and nodded. The look on his face told me she gave him the go-ahead for them, sealing the deal when he leaned over and gave his Mom a deeply passionate kiss.

I pulled Kat's top off and tossed it over the side of the pool. "Mmmm, that's better," I said as her ample tits bobbed and pushed into my chest.

Over her shoulder I watched Tom pull his Mom off the chase and lead her to the pool steps. He removed her bikini top and shoved her shorts down, then hooked his thumbs in her thong bikini bottom and slid them down over her hips and legs. They stepped into the pool and he took her in his arms.

Kat turned around in my arms to watch, her ass floating and bumping my cock. Her tits overflowed my hands, her hard nipples rubbed my palms.

Paulina had her arms around his neck, tits smashed into his chest. He held her ass and she wrapped her legs around him. He groaned and buried his face in her neck.

"It's okay now, Tom. I want you. Need you. I have but I couldn't let myself go. It seemed wrong to have my son's cock in me, but now I know it's alright if you want it as well."

"I do, yesssss," he moaned. She pushed his shorts off and took his cock in her hands. "Oh god Mom, I love when you touch me like that."

Kat held my hands over her tits and squeezed harder. I began to knead her tits. My cock slipped between her thighs, tight between her pussy lips. We knew that although this time was not about us, it would change our lives almost as much as theirs. A new adventure was unfolding for us all.

She held his cock as he slid into her. When he came up the steps, she was impaled ball deep on his cock. He was big and brawny and easily held her while he fucked her. Her legs were wrapped around him and she clung to him. It was grunts and growls of pure raw sex.

Kat moaned softly and I kissed her neck. "It's still hot to watch isn't it?" We both thought back to the porn movie that locked us together forever. She nodded not taking her eyes off the fucking couple.

They came together, loud and long and Kat pulled me out of the pool, pushed me down on the chaise, straddled me, and sank down on my hard pole. We both groaned, hot and ready to fuck from watching Tom and his Mom fucking.

Kat leaned on my shoulders and rode hard, grinding down and lifting to slide back down again. Her cunt was tight, milking my balls. I held her waist and drove up. She came at the same time my cock flooded her cunt with seed. She nearly fell on my chest, gasping and trying to catch her breath.

I became aware of my surroundings and saw Paulina on Tom's lap while they watched us.

Tom said later, "I think you set me up." He smiled.

"I didn't know you and your Mom had been together so I was in the dark for a while myself!"

Paulina and I relaxed on adjacent recliners. Tom and Kat decided they wanted some pool time and played volleyball.

I dozed and woke up to Tom and Kat kissing and teasing in the pool. I looked over at Paulina and she smiled, enjoying them as well.

"You know I'm glad to see them together," I said.

"Me too! Young libido! Now maybe you and Kat will move in here?"

"We might have to get bigger beds if we do?" I said laughing.

Tom sat on the edge of the pool while Kat sucked his cock.

"Mmmm, I think Mom should suck Dad's cock too," she murmured and my cock immediately stood at attention.

She knelt next to the chaise and stroked my pole in her hand. Her tongue swirled around the head and licked off the drops of pre-cum that bubbled up. I jerked when her tongue flicked across the hole and the underside.

'Oh Mama," I moaned. "I"m gonna cum if you keep that up!"

She put her mouth over me until it hit the back of her throat. Teeth lightly grazed the shaft and she sucked hard on the head and repeated. My hips instinctively started thrusting. I fucked her mouth and set the speed but she retained control. Two fingers wrapped the base tightly, pulling the skin tighter and making it more sensitive. I wove my fingers through her hair and gripped it.

She made a throaty sound that vibrated through my balls. I thrust faster and my balls tightened. I grunted at the first pump of my cock. She took her mouth off and I sprayed her tits with my hot seed.

Tom walked over and stretched out on the chaise next to us, his cock waving hard. Kat threw her leg over his body and held his cock to her entrance. He held her waist as she lowered herself on his throbbing cock. Kat leaned forward and started riding, his cock rubbing her clit with each stroke. Suddenly she cried out and ground down on his cock. She arched her back, thrusting her tits out. Tom had a hand on each, kneading and pulling and tugging her nipples. She rode him while he bucked like a bronco under her.

Paulina was tucked against my side on the chaise while we watched my daughter and her son fuck wildly.

Kat cried out and came hard again and Tom followed with a loud shout he drove up and locked them together. Her head was on his chest and she looked at me, smiling, her eyes still dark with lust.

"This was a good idea, Daddy," she whispered. "We are sorta one big family now huh."

Paulina smiled and said, "Yes we are sweetheart. Yes, we are."

Kat and I took a few days to talk about moving to Paulina's house. We wanted to make sure it was good for us both. I decided that I would rent my house out instead of selling, so one weekend we had a huge yard sale.

I had the house freshened with paint and flooring and we took another weekend to move our stuff to Paulina's.

She had a very large house, so she gave Kat a room of her own so she could have privacy when she wanted which Kat was very appreciative of. I did not know what their other plans were for sleeping arrangements but knew Paulina would take care of it.

I was surprised to see that her master bedroom had been renovated and now included the room next to it. The bath had been updated. But in the middle of it, all was the biggest bed I had ever seen. Tom had built a bed to hold two king-size beds so we could all sleep together if we chose. The headboard was designed and built by Tom and was gorgeous warm wood.

I turned and saw a huge television mounted on the wall along with stereo speakers. Room darkening shades would make it night during the brightness of day.

"This is totally decadent!" I said to Paulina as she stood waiting for my reaction. "A luxurious sex lair."

She put her arms around me. "Do you really like it?"

"It makes me want to throw you on the bed and fuck you right this very second."

"Mmmmmm," she said kissing me.

"Wow wow wow," Kat said when she came into the room. "This is awesome! You did all this Mama?" she said, smiling at Paulina.

"I did! Do you like it?"

Kat came over and wrapped her arms around Paulina, and she did the same. Of course my cock stirred seeing their two bodies together. They were similar in height and both had C cups that were smashed together. My mind's eye saw them naked, even though they weren't.

"Mmmm, Mama," Kat said, not breaking their embrace. Paulina had her face buried in Kat's neck.

Paulina pushed Kat's brunette hair back from her cheek and trailed her fingertips down her cheek to her neck. They looked at each other until their full pink lips brushed lightly. Paulina's fingers wove through Kat's hair and held the back of her head. They took sweet little licks at each other. Tongues dueled until they locked lips and took it deeper.

I slowly backed away and found a chair in the corner.

Kat took the hem of Paulina's shirt and pulled it over her head, as Paulina did hers. In their lace bras, breasts still pushed together and rubbed. I heard them both moaning softly and Kat reached back and unhooked her bra, and the other also dropped to the floor.

Fleshy soft bare breasts mashed together which seemed to incite them all the more. They continued kissing but shorts pooled at their feet until they were bare naked against each other. Kat had Paulina's ass in her hands and kneaded and she gasped against her mouth.

Paulina leaned back until just their nipples touched and began pinching them together and rolling them. Kat trailed her fingers over the firm flesh of Paulina's tits while gasping her response to the nipple play. Kat pulled her nipples into long hard bullets and Paulina did the same to hers and they began rubbing them together.

I had my cock out and felt like a voyeur with a front-row seat to girl girl sex fest as I watched and stroked.

They moved to the large bed and had their thighs between each other's legs. I could see cunts grinding as they kissed passionately. They rolled so Kat was on top. She nuzzled Paulina's breasts and she arched. Kat moved between her legs and kissed down her belly. She stroked up and down her inner thighs before burying her face between her thighs.

Paulina moaned and I could see Kat lick her pink wet slit. She slipped two fingers in her and flicked her tongue across her clit until she writhed in orgasm. Kat did not allow her to get her breath and quickly worked her into another orgasm by sucking on her clit

Their soft moans and whimpers had me on the edge, but not ready to cum yet because I didn't want to miss anything.

Paulina pulled Kat up and squeezed her hanging tits together. She sucked on both nipples together, nipping and biting. Kat, on her hands and knees over her, arched and moaned. Paulina slipped a finger into Kat and rhythmically stroked until Kat arched her back and came loud and hard while Paulina stayed latched on to her tit.

Paulina pulled Kat higher until her pussy was poised over her face. Kat straddled her face and rubbed her wet pussy on Paulina's open mouth. Kat squeezed and kneaded her tits while fucking Paulina's face. She came hard again until Paulina's face was wet with her juices.

They stretched out against each other. Legs between each other's legs and tit mashed together. They murmured and kissed.

"Drew?" Paulina asked.

"Yeah."

"Come over here and fuck your daughter before your balls explode." They giggled knowingly.

I was naked and behind Kat in a flash. Paulina reached between Kat's legs and rubbed the head of my cock on her slippery cunt. She held the head at her entrance. "Fuck her now. Fuck your daughter."

As I slid into her, Paulina took Kat's nipple into her mouth and tugged it long and hard. Kat jerked, driving my cock deep.

I reached over Kat and held her tit for Paulina to suck and bite. I rubbed the hard nipple across her lips and teased her while I thrust in and out of Kat's wet cunt.

Paulina crawled behind me on the bed. I was on my side fucking Kat from behind so she moved my upper leg and started to suck on my balls. I shouted and grunted with her steamy hot mouth on me and my cock in Kat's hot wet cunt. I jerked into her slow and hard so Paulina could suck on my balls. My head was exploding with lust and I knew I was not going to last long.

"Oh god yeah," I shouted loud pumping a load of seed into my daughter.

"Mama I could tell what you were doing because Daddy's cock would pulse and throb in my cunt. It was so fucking hot."

We all snuggled together and dozed until Tom came home from football practice.

"Wow, what the fuck did I miss?" he said, laughing. "Looks like a pile of naked sex exhausted bodies!"

"You're home already, baby," Paulina said.

"Yeah, the guys wanted to go out after practice and wondered why I wanted to rush home. If they could only see this now," he said and we all laughed. "I need a shower."

Paulina and Kat looked at each other and went in when they heard the water running. The shower was easily big enough for four. Paulina had jets installed on three sides, a rain head, and benches built-in. One low and one high.

Tom was under the rain head when they stepped in and surprised him with Paulina in front and Kat behind. Both had lathered hands and began running them over his body. Then they rubbed their bodies against his slick skin.

He moaned. "Mmmm, this is a man's dream," he murmured feeling tits and pussy rubbing against his back and front.

Paulina soaped his cock and Kat ran her slick hands between his ass to his balls. He groaned louder. Kat teased his ass with her finger while Paulina stroked his hard meat. Kat began a prostate massage and Paulina started stroking faster. He grunted loud as her finger rhythmically massaged his prostate, increasing the intensity of Paulina's stroking.

His body shuddered and exploded from the prostate manipulation followed by his cock pumping hard as his seed shot out his cock.

"Fuuccccckkkkk," he groaned, gasping. "What the fuck did you girls do to me." He leaned against the wall while we rinsed the soap off him and ourselves.

"We were just playing," I said, giggling and Paulina laughed.

"Yeah, we were just playing."

I said, "Don't worry, I got caught earlier, Tom. We're just sex toys to them." Everyone laughed.

We all decided to sleep in the huge bed that night. Tom and I on the edges, Kat next to me, Paulina next, and Tom.

During the night I woke up to soft murmurs and breaths. I rolled to find Paulina and Kat kissing and playing with each other's titties. Kat nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear and Paulina whimpered. Tom was right against her back and had his cock between her legs.

"I'm going to fuck you, Mom."

"Mmmm, I need your cock inside me, baby," Paulina whimpered.

Kat pushed her ass back against me while kissing and caressing Paulina's breasts. I teased her entrance with the head of my cock. She was hot and wet and I slid in. Paulina's nipple in her mouth. Paulina squeezed Kat's tits and pinched her nipples while Tom fucked her from behind.

The girls began kissing again and rubbing their tits together. The seductive scene and my cock in my daughter shot me high fast. I started pounding harder and faster into Kat while they made out, rubbing their tits together.

Tom grunted hard and was first to cum and I began unloading deep into Kat. The girls were fingering each other and came right after.

"Mmmm, you guys are going to kill us," Kat said.

"US?!" I said indigently.

Paulina giggled.

We all went back to sleep with the room reeking of sex. I loved it.

We were all getting settled in with our life together. I admit I envied young Tom his quick turnaround time. It was not like we ever went without sex of some kind with someone. It was never said, but we have a no doors closed policy. Occasionally, Tom and Kat retreat to her room often for their own time, but the door is open and there's no jealousy. Kat and I fucked just as often as we ever did, it's just that now we each added someone else to the mix. We all love each other, but none of us are in love, which I believe would complicate our situation.

I'll also admit that it never occurred to me that Kat and Paulina would become lovers but I could not be happier for them. Sometimes they will include one of us, but I am okay if they don't. I actually love to watch, something that I discovered about myself. I get off on watching others.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,315 Followers