Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 03

Story Info
These four add another oversexed hot body & it heats up more.
5.2k words
4.71
20.4k
46

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers

My mother/son father/daughter are never monogamous. Many of my characters aren't monogamous. So if you find that bothersome.... LOTS of female/female, and of course always dad/daughter and mom/son sexual hijinks. A little daddy/daughter non-consensual roleplay. AND there's talk of a new daddy/daughter joining in the fun. As always, comments and emails welcome and don't forget to give me some love at the end. Xo

MOM & SON FUN WITH DAD & DAUGHTER CH. 03

Saturday was a beautiful day and we planned on being at the pool most of the day. Tom and Kat were gone for the weekend and Paulina and I had alone time that of course we filled with sex. Paulina was excited about Rosa coming over, especially after I indicated the attraction was mutual with her. I loved watching Paulina enjoy sex with Kat and I was sure Rosa and Paulina would be just as hot.

I to my pool shorts on and was preparing everything for the grill when Paulina came out in a sexy purple bikini.

"Mmmm looking pretty sexy there lady," I said pulling her into my arms. I grabbed her ass and pulled her into my hardening cock. "Look what you've done to me already!"

She was tieing the purple floral sarong around her waist just as the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" I heard the door open and giggling. I appeared just in time to see them hugging each other. Bikini body to bikini body.

"Drew!" Rosa said. "Nice to see you again," she said, hugging me and pushing her tits into me before stepping back.

"Thought we'd eat first then sun and pool time."

"Excellent," she said. "Can I help with anything?"

"I'm going out to light the fire. If you want to help me carry all this out?"

Rosa stood on the other side of the grill from me because we could be seen from the window.

"I want to rip that sexy bikini off of you, you know," I murmured.

"I want to put my hands in your shorts and fondle your hard cock."

"Mmmm," I moaned.

"Then I want to take it out and suck on it."

"Oh god."

"Then I would want to feel our naked bodies together."

"I"d have your bikini off and between your legs on that chaise over there eating you."

"My bikini bottoms are getting wet from this," she giggled.

"Another reason to take them off."

"I better go in and see if Paulina needs any help before we get in trouble out here."

I cocked an eyebrow and she turned. I could watch that hot ass at the same time.

"I got Drew set up out there," Rosa laughed. "What can I help you do?"

"I was just cleaning these vegetables," she said and Rosa stepped behind her to see what she was doing.

They could feel the heat of each other's bodies and Paulina swayed back, brushing against Rosa.

"Mmmm," Rosa moaned softly and put her hands on Paulina's hips. "Your bikini is really sexy," she said sliding her hands up Paulina's stomach and brushing the underside of her breasts.

"You are very sexy, Rosa. I only dreamed that you were interested in me."

Rosa kissed the side of her neck and cupped her tits. "I've always thought you were sexy." She pinched Paulina's nipples hard and she arched pressing her tits into her hands. "Drew is probably waiting for us, shall we continue this later?"

Trembling Paulina put the vegetables together and they carried the rest out to the table. Drew glanced at flustered Paulina and at Rosa, who smiled, and knew things were already heating up.

The girls drank some wine but Drew passed knowing alcohol was not good for his libido and he knew that later he would need all the help he could get.

After a while, Rosa and Paulina got in the pool. There was a lot of giggling and splashing and Drew watched Rosa's top fly out of the pool, followed by Paulina's, then both bikini bottoms followed.

They were kissing and teasing. I could see their tits mashed together and knew their pussies were as well. Rosa was the first to make Paulina cum and she did the same in turn for Rosa. Both jumped out of the pool and stood dripping over me.

"You're not naked!" Paulina said.

They both began pulling my shorts off until my cock sprung up and stood proud in my lap.

"Mmmm we got you hard, did we?" Rosa said.

Paulina tilted my chaise back so I was flat, my cock waving wildly. "Sit on his face, Rosa. He's the best!" she said, straddling me and taking my cock in her cunt.

Rosa faced Paulina so I had my nose buried in her hot ass while I ate her creamy wet cunt. I squeezed and kneaded that ass that drove me crazy and strummed her clit with the tip of my tongue making her cum again and again.

"Oh god, he is the best," she moaned to Paulina. I felt her body tremble under my hands.

"Let's suck him off," Paulina said, leaving my juicy wet pole waving for attention.

Paulina sucked my balls into her mouth and Rosa took my cock down her throat. The sensation was insane and I couldn't stop grunting and making lewd sounds. Paulina rolled my balls on her tongue while she sucked with her hot wet mouth. Rosa lightly raked her teeth the length of my shaft and sucked the head hard.

Out of control, my hips rocked. Then Paulina and Rosa both wrapped their lips around my cock and I thrust through. Rosa was on her knees next to me and I could reach her ass. While she sucked I slipped a finger in her ass. She groaned when they kissed around my cock head. Their tongues dueled across the sensitive tip and I was going wild. Two tongues scrubbed the head, teeth lightly grazed while they kissed each other. I stroked in and out of Rosa's ass and keeping her vibrating on my cock.

Suddenly my balls contracted hard and I started cumming hard. They backed off and my cum was wildly shooting everywhere. It was on their faces in their hair. They licked me clean then each other. I recovered, numb from that work over.

It was getting dark and I lit the torches that surrounded us. The girls still played in the pool so I got in and sat on the steps.

They both came between my legs and sat on my lap, their knees together, arms over my shoulders.

"What are you two trying to do to me," I moaned when I had two sets of gorgeous tits in my face. I couldn't resist rubbing their nipples together, then taking two in my mouth at one time. Rosa's long bullet nipples and Paulina's hard nipples. They began kissing and I was able to play with their breasts together even more.

We played for a while then relaxed around the pool enjoying the warm night.

"It's getting late, I should be going," Rosa said.

"Oh no, can you stay over?" Paulina asked.

"Well," Rosa said, looking at me. "I guess I can."

"Love for you to stay too, Rosa." I simply said.

"Our bed is big enough!" Paulina said, laughing.

"Uh oh," Rosa said, smiling and looking at me.

"You'll just have to experience it." I grinned.

"Great! Settled! I'm ready for a shower and some television in bed," Paulina said standing up.

Paulina guided Rosa into our shower and I heard a lot of giggling. I let them have a bit of time alone before stepping in.

They were all lathered up and rubbing against each other. Then they started shampooing each other's hair. Two sexy women in the shower with you all over each other. Drew you have died and gone to heaven.

"Okay, I need to get out and dry my hair. I can't go to bed with it wet or I'll be a fright in the morning. Rosa, make sure you wash Drew all over," she said, winking and they giggled.

Paulina left the bathroom and Rosa stepped into my arms. I missed kissing her today. Our kisses aroused me even more and I couldn't get enough of her. MY cock slipped between her thighs and between her pussy lips.

Her wet tits rubbed my chest and I squeezed her delicious ass and pulled her tighter against me. She held my head and whispered in my ear. "I need you inside me."

"Yes yes, we will. Not here. I want you under me, between your soft thighs so I can suck on those nipples. You know they drive me crazy, don't you? You know you drive me crazy don't you."

Her breath was labored and steamy in my ear and she sucked on my earlobe. I drove my cock through her pussy lips harder. I knew I had to stop because I would soon not be able to stop.

I turned her around and lathered my hands. She leaned back against me while I ran my hands over her lush tits, down her belly to her cunt. She arched her back thrusting her tits out. I pinched and pulled her nipples out, hard and long. "You know what I want to do with those delicious nipples don't you," I said in her ear and she moaned.

She put her hands over me and squeezed and kneaded her tits harder. They were so sensitive she said she could cum from having them manipulated. I squeezed, kneaded, and tugged and she rocked her hip and hissed through her teeth when she came. Her knees were weak and I held her against me.

We dried off and joined Paulina in bed and although I had not planned it that way it wasn't long and I was out.

"Ohhhh, who's been sleeping in my bed?" Kat's voice woke me up.

Tom and Kat were standing beside the bed and momentarily I forgot Rosa was with us. I rolled back to see Paulina and Rosa still sleeping in each other's arms.

"Rosa is the tenant in our house, Kat," I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

The sheet was pulled off them enough to see her beautiful tawny body and I saw Kat perusing her as well as noticing that she was in a clinch with Paulina.

"Nice. Really nice," she murmured, just as Rosa rolled on her back with the sheet uncovering her. She stretched like a wild cat.

"Oh, hello, you must be Kat and Tom?" Rosa said, smiling at Tom who seemed to be at a loss for words.

"I am. I mean we are," Kat stumbled staring at Rosa's stunning body. "I'm sorry but I'm not feeling well. That time of the month," she said, rolling her eyes. "I'm going to my room to lay down."

"I have just the thing for that if you'd like?" Rosa said.

"Please! Anything. Come over when you like."

Rosa went to wash her face and went over to Kat's room. She was already stretched out naked on her bed, her forearm over her eyes.

"This always helped me, Kat. I hope it will help you too. It's pretty simple really, but we don't think about it at the time."

Kat looked up at Rosa and raked her eyes down her body. God, you are gorgeous."

"Why thank you, sweetie. You are stunning too." She trailed her fingers down Kat's body. "Okay, now let me lay next to you and we will see if I can help make you feel better."

Because of their height disparity, Rosa positioned herself higher in the bed than Kat and ended up with her breasts at eye level. She cradled Kat on her side against her and lifted her leg over her hip.

"Are you comfortable sweetie?"

"Oh yes," she said, trying not to nestle into those magnificent tits. Her mouth watered to have those long black nipples to suck. "Your nipples are incredible," Kat murmured.

"Okay, it's important that you are on your side and comfortable"," she said, smoothing her hands over Kat's body. "My Madre taught me this long ago. It's something you can't do yourself, sadly."

"Mmmm," Kat mewed, those nipples just inches from her mouth. "Are you my Mamacita now?"

Rosa laughed. "I'm not surprised you know about a Mamacita you sexy little vixen. I can be if you'd like."

"Oh god yes, you are," she said jerking when she felt Rosa's fingers on her cunt lips.

"Just relax little one," Rosa whispered, cradling her against her as she lightly stroked through the pink folds. "Just relax baby," she cooed.

And Kat did, she melted against Rosa's body, her face nestled into her soft fleshy breasts. Rosa continued to stroke, avoiding her clit, just soft gentle strokes through the wet folds. Kat wanted to crawl inside her. She couldn't get close enough and whimpered.

Rosa brought her leg over her hip so their mounds were pressed together and Rosa continued to stroke. Kat began a low hum in her throat while Rosa cradled her tightly, and with her lips against her head crooned softly and kept stroking. Rosa could feel Kat's body turn to liquid against her.

Kat felt the aching flow out of her. She had never been so relaxed in her life. Rosa's nipples had grown even longer and less than a tongue length in front of her lips. She couldn't help but flick her tongue across the rounded tip. Rosa sighed, gathering her body closer.

She took her nipple into her mouth, pushing her face into the soft sensual flesh. She swirled her tongue around the long bullet then felt each bump on her aureole with the tip of her tongue. Then she stopped and felt the softness of her breast against her face, the nipple resting in her mouth, and she relaxed again.

Rosa began crooning and Kat could feel her lips moving on the top of her head. She was hypersensitive to the finger still slowly and softly stroking the length of her lips. The texture of the hard bullet and the softness of her breast against her nose and cheek. She had kept her arms in front of her but stroked Rosa's belly with her fingers, feeling the downy softness.

They were locked together so tight in Rosa's cocoon embrace that Kat could not move her arms and could only use her fingers. She still had Rosa's nipple in her mouth and worked it gently with her tongue when she felt the vibrating hum. Impossibly, Rosa's nipple grew longer in Kat's mouth and she relished the taste, the texture, and Rosa's reaction to her mouth on her.

Becoming aroused she stirred slightly. She worked a hand up to Rosa's breast and took it in her hand, gently squeezing and massaging. Rosa's finger pushed a little deeper into the wet softness. Kat took her mouth off her wet nipple.

"Mamacita."

"Bebita," Rosa said, enamored with Kat. "Do you feel better?"

Kat looked up at her and wove her fingers through those wild black curls and locked her lips onto Rosa's full red lips. She ran her fingers down her stomach until she found the patch of black curls, and on until she found the steamy heat of Mamacita.

"Now I do," Kat murmured against Rosa's lips, gently flicking her clit.

"Mmmm, yesss, I can tell," Rosa moaned. "Suck my nipples bebita. They ache for your mouth again."

Kat sucked hard increasing the tempo on her clit. Her body rocked and suddenly she threw her head back in a long low moan.

"Oh bebita, you are your Daddy's girl," Rosa said kissing her. She palmed Kat's cunt in circles, pulling and tugging on her clit.

"Oh my god, that feels so good, don't stop," Kat whimpered. She palmed those smooth pussy lips and until her hand was wet with Kat's juices and was filled with steamy wetness when she came.

"Oh Mamacita," Kat breathed. She nestled her face into Rosa's breasts and they melted their bodies together again.

I had fallen back asleep and when I woke up, Tom and his Mom were entwined sleeping so I went to look for Kat and Rosa. I quietly slid in sandwiching Kat between us. Kat kept on sleeping but Rosa gave me a sleepy smile.

"I love your daughter," she whispered, looking down Kat still had her nipple in her mouth. "My bebita," she said lovingly.

Later that day Paulina and I had some much needed alone time to talk. We stretched out on the double recliner by the pool and I had my arm around her. We were enjoying the nearness, the heat of the sun on our naked bodies.

"I had some new clients the other day," Paulina said. She's a very successful CPA and had not been taking any new clients for a while.

"Oh?"

"Yes, a man and his daughter. She is 24, by their client information."

Curious now, but I waited for her to go on.

"They've actually been in the office twice now. The first time I thought I might be imagining things. But not so much this time. They were like you and Kat. They were very intimate. From their talk to their actions. Almost like newlyweds, but they definitely were father and daughter."

My cock started to stir thinking of others that would be enjoying what we enjoy.

"He asked about my family and I told him had a college-age boy, a little younger than his daughter, that lived with me. And the way h smiled at me. Almost as if he knew."

"Tread carefully, Paulina," I said, intrigued but concerned.

"Oh, I know don't worry. He seemed legit. He mentioned how nice it was that my college son still lived with me as did his college daughter. How you can form a special bond when you have no spouse. Then when they left the office, he had his arm around her waist, and then down to her ass."

"Hmmm. Was he sexy," I asked and she giggled.

"Yes!" she exclaimed and I laughed.

"Is she sexy?"

"Oh my god, yes. Of course, I don't know if she'd be interested in us girls or you guys only but either way, she would get pussies wet and cocks hard."

"That's the important stuff. I don't have a problem introducing another Dad and daughter to our group. Up to the others though."

"I have a few more meetings with them and I'm going to take my time fleshing this out."

"My sexy little detective," I said, pulling her close to my side.

That evening Paulina brought up her client and daughter at dinner to run by Kat and Tom.

Tom opted out of the vote since he would be leaving for college soon. Kat was good with it and asked if we could ask Rosa to live with us. Everyone was okay with asking her and having Paulina get more info about Dad and daughter. Kat and I said we would stop by and ask Rosa.

Kat and I did after-dinner clean-up because Paulina took Tom off for some fun and games since he would be leaving soon. Although what Paulina didn't know is that we figured out a way to have her visit him at college since it was more difficult for him to get away because of football. That would be a future surprise for her.

I rang Rosa up later. "Hi baby, will you be around tomorrow?"

"Mmmm, for you always," she said seductively.

"Kat and I were going to stop by."

"Even better."

"You are a seductress that has cast her spell on both father and daughter."

"As you both have me," she replied. "After meeting Kat, I can see how impossible it would be to not succumb to that sexy Lolita. You didn't stand a chance, Drew," she said with a chuckle.

"I guess I didn't. She is enamored with you Mamacita," I said.

"As I am with her. She is quite alluring. I didn't intend to go that far but she has a way to wrap you in a cloak of just her and you."

"Tell me about it," I laughed.

She lowered her voice. "I am hopeful that I can see the both of you together. Since that day I've had fantasies of that."

"Of course you will be expected to be part of it. I can't keep my hands off of either one of you, you know. And ever since I saw you that day entwined with my daughter on the bed with your nipple in her mouth, I too have had fantasies."

"Oh, you liked that did you," she murmured seductively.

"Oh god yeah. I've never seen anything that affected me like seeing you both like that. A vision that will forever be in my mind." I adjusted myself in my shorts. "It was just that you were so protective of her. Wrapped around her. You had her cradled against you. And when I saw she was sucking your nipple in her sleep...." I moaned from the sharp ache in my balls.

"I have a special affection for her, Drew. Besides being your daughter, she is truly sexual. Raw with no airs. She's provocative."

"Yes, she is. She arouses me just being around," I said, lazily stroking my cock. "But you do that to me too."

"You have my pussy wet now, Drew. Are you fondling yourself?"

"I am," I whispered. "Are you?"

"Yes, my fingers are wet with my juices. I'm sucking my fingers."

"Oh god, Rosa," I moaned.

"What time will you be over tomorrow?"

"You're not going to make me wait are you?"

I heard her deep seductive laugh and the phone went dead. I guess you are going to wait until tomorrow, I thought to myself with a chuckle.

Kat was in her room. "Rosa said to stop by whenever we want." Her face lit up. "You really like her don't you, honey?"

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,321 Followers
12