Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do. I mean I love Paulina, but Rosa is special," she said, shrugging.

"She thinks you are too."

"Really?" I nodded. "Daddy, I want us all to be together. I want to see you and her together."

"You'd like that?"

"Oh yes!" She thought for a moment. "Do you think she will move in here with us? I mean Paulina will be gone a lot once Tom goes back to school."

"I honestly don't know if she will or not. We will just have to ask her."

I slipped into bed next to a sex worn out Paulina and Tom and had fantasies of Rosa, Kat, and myself together.

I woke up the next morning to Paulina on all fours while her son plowed her from the rear. Her

heavy tits swinging and swaying as he pounded into her. I rolled over and pinched her nipples and tugged. She shouted and jerked back on his cock.

"Again!" Tom yelled.

I continued tweaking and pinching her nipples while she rode his cock faster. I pinched the two together and twisted as she cried out and her cunt milked his cock. After he emptied his balls in his Mom. They went off to shower and I went in to see if Kat was awake yet and I heard her shower running.

"Eeek!" she screamed. "I"m naked, Daddy! Get out of here," she cried trying to cover her tits and blonde tuft and failing miserably.

I tweaked the nipple she couldn't cover and she switched hands and covered that luscious breast. I bent over and nipped.

"Oh my god!" she shouted. What are you doing in here with your Daddy cock sticking out? I'm your daughter! You shouldn't be waving that big fat thing around in front of me."

I locked eyes with her and lathered my hands.

"No! No! You can't touch me! No!"

I stepped closer and the head of my cock brushed against her and she cringed back.

"What are you going to do to me with that big thing, Daddy?"

I stepped closer and covered her tits with my soapy slick hands. She turned away and I grabbed her around the waist. She bent over struggling and I smacked her on her sexy ass.

"Ow oh no, don't do that Daddy!"

She struggled, sliding against me and twisting around. She turned again and rubbed her ass against my cock.

"Where are you going to put that big fat Daddy cock?"

I pulled her into me again and lifted her against me. My cock slipped between her legs.

"Right here, baby girl!"

"Oh, okay," she said giggling.

"Just for that, you're going to have to wait to get it."

"Huh?"

"No. Cock. For. You."

"WHAT?" she screamed watching me rinse off and step out of the shower.

"By the way, thanks for the full-body wash," I said, winking.

She stomped around the house while we prepared to go to Rosa's. Paulina asked what was wrong with her.

"Horny," I said, and she nodded.

Rosa opened the door wearing white cuffed short shorts and a red and white crop shirt tied at the midriff.

"Mamacita! Oh my god, you look so cute," Kat hollered and all but jumped in her arms. Rosa caught her ass and pulled her up against her.

Rosa managed to get herself and Kat into the house and I closed and locked the door behind me.

"You look pretty cute yourself," Rosa said, noting her very short crop t-shirt and short shorts.

"And you both are the sexiest things ever," I stated and they giggled.

I put my arm around Rosa's waist and pulled her close for a kiss. Her hand was on my chest and slide up to my face as the kiss quickly turned passionate.

"Mmmm, this is what I wanted to watch," Kat murmured.

"Watch!" I said, "You're going to be the creamy center of our cookie!"

"Yes, you are!" Rosa put her arm around Kat and led her into the house. "This is a hot top you got on bebita." Rosa's hand slid under the t-shirt and stroked the underside of Kat's breast. "Very sexy, mmm."

"Oh, how did you know that was so sensitive?"

"Because it is for me too," Rosa said.

Kat got a text and sat went off to reply.

Rosa wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I wrapped an arm around her back and the other around her hips and pulled her into me.

"Oh baby, after our foreplay on the phone last night, and the role play with Kat in the shower, I'm ready to throw you on the bed and have my way with you!"

"Mmmm, that sounds good to me and I"m going to bookmark the role play remark to discuss later," she murmured before fucking her tongue in and out of my mouth. I sucked in a deep breath and slipped my hand inside her shirt to get a handful of tit. She gasped in my mouth and pushed her tit into my hand.

She reached between us and untied the shirt and I pushed it off her shoulders to bare her gorgeous breasts to me.

"Do your nipples need my mouth as much as my mouth needs your nipples," I murmured, our lips brushing. She pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it to rub her tits on my bare chest.

I pinched her nipples between my fingers. "God Rosa, your nipples drive me crazy."

"I love when you do that. You know what I like, baby." She pulled me into her bedroom and the rest of our clothes dropped to the floor.

We rolled around on the bed kissing and making out like we were in the backseat of a car. I couldn't' get enough of her mouth either and her kisses were intoxicating. We were face to face, her nipples rubbing my chest. Suddenly I felt the bed move and Kat naked stood above us a foot on either side.

"Move closer together," Kat commanded.

We shimmied as close to one another as we could. Rosa's tits were mashed on my chest and my cock was between her legs, the head sticking out the back. She lowered and sat astride our hips.

"Oooofff," I said and Kat giggled.

Rosa used her free hand, the other being trapped between us, to slide her hand up Kat's thigh and stroke her soft smooth pussy lips.

"Mmmm, very sexy, bebita. Do you know I can feel your Daddy's cock throb against my pussy when I touch you like this?"

Kat looked at me. "Really?" I nodded.

"Watching you two interact drives me crazy wild."

"I wish she really was my Mamacita."

"I know you do, honey. But I think Rosa loves you very much and will be your best friend and lover."

"I will you know," Rosa said sincerely. "We have a special relationship. I'm sure you feel it too?"

Kat nodded and leaned over and kissed Rosa. Her breasts mashed against my side and against Rosa's tit. I slid my hand down her back and squeezed her ass while she gave Rosa a long, wet, sloppy kiss.

"Oh bebita," Rosa said, smoothing Kat's hair back off her face. "I do love you, you know."

We each put an arm around her. "One big happy family," I said. "Now can you get off, you're squishing us!" I smacked Kat on her butt.

We all laughed and she fell between us when Rosa and I leaned back. They were giggling while Kat squirmed between us. Kat received another text and wiggled her way out.

"She's a happy girl. I love that."

"Yes, she is isn't she," I said thoughtfully. "But I want to concentrate on making you a happy girl."

"Grrrr," she growled, pulling me on top of her. "Then fuck me, lover."

I laid on her and kneed her legs apart. I was on my elbows enough to take all my weight off her but still pinned beneath me. Her heels dug into my ass when she opened her pussy for me and I easily slid into her hot steamy cunt.

"Oh god I've needed you so bad," she whimpered as I slid in. I buried my face in her neck and jerked hard and deep. I needed to keep her pinned beneath me and she had her arms around me holding me down.

"Fuck me, Drew. Your cock feels so good in me," she whispered. I was gasping each hard thrust. Her legs came up and wrapped around my ass and I sunk into her even deeper. "Oh god yeah," she moaned. In that position my pubic bone ground on her pussy and clit. "Don't' stop baby I'm going to cum on your fat cock."

I grunted each rhythmic thrust. My balls tingled and I knew my control was gone. Her pussy clamped on my cock while she orgasmed and I pounded harder and faster into her. I felt her nipples poke into my chest like hard bullets. We kissed, guttural sounds of lewd sex in each other's mouth.

I started to push up off her but she held me down. "Not yet." She grabbed my ass and held it until my cock deflated enough to come out of her cunt.

"For fucks sake that was the hottest sex I've ever seen. You guys should make porn movies," Kat was shouting standing on the bed above us.

"This was just a warm-up," I said.

"WOW," Kat said and I laughed. "So now I can lay between you?"

We moved apart and Kat settled in between us facing Rosa.

Chapter 4 cumming soon....

12