Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 04

Story Info
More incestual lusty fun! Group gropes and FF too.
5.7k words
4.66
29.3k
42

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,325 Followers

All romp in girl girl, group gropes, anal, suck fests, and incestual lust fun. Along the way Jack and his Scandinavian of age Lolita daughter jump into the incestuous mix. My characters aren't monogamous. They. All. Fuck. Around. It's all good people. Comment private or not, and don't forget to give me some * love * at the end of the story!

Watch for more of Jack and his other Scandinavian nubile blonde daughter in a steamy spin-off story. First though, he has to seduce so he can have both daughters in his bed. xo

MOM & SON FUN WITH DAD & DAUGHTER CH. 04

"You like them too don't you," I said to Kat reaching over her to caress Rosa's soft breasts.

She nodded and latched on to one of her nipples. Rosa jerked in surprise but quickly turned to lust as Kat's talented mouth took over one nipple then moved to the next.

"Do you know you can make her cum just from loving her tits?"

"Oooooo," Kat said, listening.

I reached over and started kneading and massaging those heavenly orbs. I pulled her nipple out longer and harder and Kat did the same to the other. She started sucking again while I massaged her tits. Rosa arched her back, thrusting her tits out for more. Harder. I pinched a nipple and tugged and she made a long low growl.

Kat started kneading and massaging while she sucked harder on her nipples. She tugged and nipped with her teeth and sent Rosa higher.

"Bite them together." Kat pinched her nipples together and sucked them into her mouth.

"Oh god yesssssss, harderrrrrrr," she whimpered. She gripped Kat's hair to hold her face to her tits. "Yessssss nowwwww," Rosa wailed as her body trembled in orgasm.

"Phew. Oh wow," Kat said. "I want to learn to cum like that."

Rosa was still gasping and catching her breath. "Thank you for teaching her that."

"Can we ask her now, Daddy?"

"Ask me what?"

"I guess since you already mentioned it," I said to Kat, laughing.

Kat hugged her with her face buried in her tits, then leaned up on an elbow over her face and kissed her.

"You love us don't you," Kat asked. "I mean aren't we the sexiest Dad and daughter you've ever been with?" And before she could answer, she continued. "And wouldn't you love to wake up next to us every morning with your choice of who to play with, or even have both of us?"

Rosa looked totally confused.

"Better get to your point, Kat."

"Okay okay, I was just buttering her up. Will you live with us, Rosa? Pllllllleaseeee?"

Rosa blinked and was silent.

"You can take some time to think about it, Rosa. No need to make a snap decision even with the pressure you're getting," I said, laughing.

"You already have a houseful don't you?"

I went on to explain that Tom was heading off to school and Paulina would be spending a lot of weekends going up to watch his games and spend time with him, which essentially left Kat and me alone. I did add that Paulina was talking to a Dad and daughter, but nothing was sure there.

"I didn't know that, Daddy? Who is the Dad and daughter?"

"It's a client of Paulina's but she just mentioned that she thought they were uhhh, friendly. I don't even know if she talked to him anymore after that."

"I like that we all share."

I smiled and kissed her on the top of the head. "And that's why you're my bebita."

"My girlfriend wants to go to the mall, can I have her pick me up here?"

"Sure, of course. Do you need money?"

"Nah, I'm good," she said, texting already. She jumped off the bed, got dressed, and was out the door.

Rosa was on her stomach, her head cradled in her arms. She started laughing. "What a whirlwind."

I was on my side and began stroking her back from her shoulder down over her ass and back. Up and down until she began to purr, and arch into my hand like a cat. Her tawny skin was downy soft. Long long legs into luscious thighs and that ass. Oh, that ass. I wanted to bite it. Kiss it. Nibble it. Smack it. And fuck it.

I spread my fingers and ran my hands up her sides. Her breast bulged out and each stroke my thumb caressed more and more of it. Her eyes were heavy-lidded and lusty.

I leaned against her wrought iron headboard and she moved and lay her head on my lap. Her curly hair erotically wrapped around my recovering cock and tickled my balls. She was stretched out, one leg out, the other bent at the knee.

I palmed her soft flat stomach, dewy soft skin, and stroked across hip to hip. Every time my little finger brushed her mound of black curls her stomach jerked. I palmed up her midriff to under her breasts and back down.

I traced a circle around her belly button and her hips jerked. Her eyes were closed, but her lips parted and her tongue flicked across, wetting them. I continued to draw circles on her belly, just brushing her pubic hair. Her knee fell open.

I circled back up to her midriff and traced the crease beneath a breast. She arched her back thrust her tits higher. I lightly traced the double curve beneath her breasts. Her head moved side to side and pressed back into my awakening cock.

Continued tracing large circles around her round breast and continued to make smaller and smaller circles the closer to her nipples. Her mouth was open and her breathing became erratic. I got to the outer edge of her aureole and did the same to her other breast.

Both feet were planted on the bed and her knees wide. I palmed across her upper chest and over her shoulders. I palmed her breasts circling around the nipples and away.

She thrust her breasts, mewing when I passed by down to her belly. Her hips rocked, her mound pushed up. I brushed my fingers along the top edge of her bush and she pushed up again but I slid my hands to her thigh and stroked up to her knee and back down her inner thigh. She trembled as I got near her pussy, but I stroked circled on her soft inner thigh. I could feel the steamy heat.

I traced my finger in the crease of her thigh and body whispering past her cunt lips and brushing the outer edge of her mound.

She suddenly took my hand and placed it flat on her cunt but I slid my hand out from under hers and placed her hand on her cunt and pressed her fingers in.

Her hips rocked and fingers slipped in her wet cunt. Her head pressed back harder on my hard cock, her hair spread on my lap. I left my hand on hers so I could feel her pleasuring herself. Her middle finger slipped in and quickly rubbed her clit. Her ass pushed up off the bed and she rode her fingers. Her lips were parted and she rasped a low long groan as she brought herself to climax.

Her fingers were soaked as were mine. I licked each finger of her juices, then sucked her fingers.

I laughed. "You enjoyed it?"

"Damn you! No one has ever done anything like that to me before."

She got up on her knees and straddled my lap. I was still leaning on her headboard so we were face to face. Breast to chest.

"And damn you! I still need your cock in my cunt!" She said and slid down my pole.

She rocked and she rode. I was not in a position to move but she did not seem to mind and ground down, fucked me hard and fast. Tits banging against my chest. Nipples getting abraded on my chest hair. She gripped the back of my hair and kissed me, riding harder and faster.

I had my hands on her ample ass and kneaded and squeezed as she fucked the hell out of me. She arched her back, shoved her breasts into my chest, and wailed as her cunt clamped on my cock.

She fucked me faster and milked my balls, gripping my shaft with her cunt. I held on to her ass as she continued to fuck me hard and fast. Her hair flew around her head, he lips were parted with a raspy grunt and like a shot in the gut, I shot my seed deep inside her. She panted a stream of words in Spanish and collapsed on me.

I admit I was disappointed but understood when Rosa chose to not move in with us. We decided between her coming to us, and us coming to her, was the perfect setup. We also talked that we both preferred a bit more privacy and it was better found here at her house. I knew Kat would be disappointed, but Rosa said she was invited over any time she likes.

Paulina, Kat, and Tom were all disappointed as well but said she had an open invitation to the house at any time and to come and go as she pleased. Everyone had something to do so Paulina and I decided to go out to dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant. It was sexy and intimate with private little booths.

Over our first glass of wine, Paulina told me she had a chance to meet with the Dad and daughter several times as well as with him individually.

"So what do you think now?"

"Each time I would meet with them both, they upped the intimacies and she dressed a little more sexy until it was pretty apparent she would not dress that way for just her Dad. There was also a lot of touching between them that was not normal Dad and daughter touches. At one point she sat on his lap with her arm around his shoulder. Her short dress rode up and the thin knit stretched across her tit so I could see the bumps on her aureole."

"Definitely not father-daughter normalcy."

"No, and they asked more about my son. What the sleeping accommodations were. When he was alone he asked if Tom touched me intimately. He said his daughter started doing it last year. His wife had died a few years back and she started doing a lot of hugging. She moved back home from her dorm and started to wear sexy clothing."

"Ummmm. Pretty hot. What did you tell him about Tom?"

She poured two more glasses of wine and put her hand on my thigh. "At first I avoided the questions but when I met with him the last two times I threw out a few hints I guess. I said Tom often slept with me and yes, he did touch me intimately."

She moved her hand and bumped the erection growing down my pant leg.

"Mmmm, you like this. Maybe I should tell you more of the details."

"Please!" I moved her hand to my cock and squeezed.

"He told me that he brought it up because the first time I saw them together, I wasn't shocked by her behavior towards him. That I seemed to be at ease with the touching and even when she sat on his lap, I didn't flinch. Which was true. And when I told them my college-age son lives with me, that did it I guess."

"So I know there's more. Spill it!"

She had been steadily squeezing my cock through my pants so we ordered another bottle of wine and said we would wait to order.

"Okay okay. He asked if I had any pictures of Tom and me. I said I didn't. He said they liked to take pictures of themselves. Videos too. By that time my office assistant had locked up and left so I thought what the heck, I'll look."

She stared off for a moment remembering and unzipped my pants and slipped her hand inside. Her hand was cool on my hot stiff cock.

He was on the big upholstered chair and I sat on the arm and had my arm on the back of the chair so I could lean over and look at his phone."

She squeezed my cock and thumbed the precum she milked up.

"These weren't amateur pictures. This was like looking at classy porn. Attractive actor and actress that just happened to be Dad and daughter. Sexy. Many she was speared on his cock. Shots of his balls up against her pussy while his cock was inside her. Of course, I was getting hot looking at them. I had leaned over so much I didn't realize my big tits were nearly resting on his shoulder."

She dug down and cupped my balls and toyed with them with her fingers. I moaned softly.

"The next thing he brought up was videos. Hot videos. Sexy fucking hot videos. Daughter riding and calling him Daddy, just pretty much all we do, but for some reason, it was really sexy because I was watching complete strangers. He leaned into my tit more and my nipples ached so much I rubbed it on him. While I watched the videos, he saw my nipples poking through my bra and blouse and began teasing them. He pinched my nipple and that was all it took. I was so hot I had my clothes and his off and he was fucking on my desk."

She sighed and began stroking my pole. My hips rocked because I got really excited just listening to that story. She downed another glass and got me off under the table. After I cleaned up and zipped up we ordered.

"So I set up for Saturday for them to come over and we could do what we did to Tom and Kat. It will be sort of like an interview though. Tom and I will be gone so you and Kat have to decide."

"WHAT?"

"Oh, you can do it. I explained about us all and they were interested in having some fun with us. Not necessarily moving in."

"Paulina," I groaned.

I knew Kat would be all for it and I thought really nothing has to happen that I don't want to happen. We are the ones in control, I decided.

Saturday rolled around and we were set up for a cookout and pool time. Just a get-to-know-you kind of thing.

"You've never seen them, Daddy?" Kat asked earlier.

"No, but Paulina said they're pretty sexy. Also, we don't have to do anything. We can eat, swim a bit and send them on their way."

"Okay, sure."

Jack and Amy showed up in an expensive gull-wing sports car. Long bare legs stepped out followed by voluptuous breasts topped with a schoolgirl sweet face and astonishingly long Scandinavian blonde hair. The body I now lusted to see was covered by a bright flowered sundress that wasn't particularly provocative but yet ball aching sexy.

Jack had a gripped handshake, was about my height, and as blonde as his daughter. Scandinavian good looks. Kat bounced up and we introduced ourselves all around and she led Jack into the house.

Amy walked with me. Her skin was as creamy white and blemish-free as I'd ever seen. I couldn't get the vision of eating strawberries off her body out of my head.

Kat and Jack were already engrossed in conversation and we took everything out for the grill and table.

"This should be awkward but it's not," Jack said. "I'm just glad to find others that have the same interests."

"You mean men that fuck their daughters."

"Yes. I thought we were the only ones," he said, looking at Kat and Amy chatting.

"It can seem that way. Especially as you go through the guilt a dozen times."

"I did."

"We all do."

"She came on to me. I did everything to try to stop her." I nodded. "I have accepted it, but still not totally comfortable with it." I nodded. "Your daughter is beautiful," Jack said.

"So is yours."

We called the burgers done and sat down to eat.

Kat and I took the dishes in and cleaned up while Jack and Amy changed into bathing suits. We got changed and went out. I was not surprised that Jack wore a Speedo. Jack was also the one in a million guy that could carry it off well.

I have no interest in other men, but find homophobia ugly, bigoted and distasteful. Mind your own fucking business. Keep your nose in your own business. I live my life in a way not everyone would agree with, and I will not judge others on how they want to live theirs.

I have gotten used to being in close contact with another man because Tom and I sleep in the same bed, have showered together, and fuck the same women, often at the same time.

Jack wore a light-colored Speedo that highlighted his hard cock that angled across the front. Amy had her arm around him and wore a two-piece bathing suit. I was not surprised about her girlish suit which went well with her exceptionally youthful face, but she was a college girl and I was sure had some experience in her own right.

The halter top stretched to hold her ample tits like two juicy ripe melons, very much at odds with her innocent demeanor and sweet face. She had clipped her long blonde hair up on her head and wisps had broken free and floated around her head.

Kat, Amy, and Jack jumped in the pool and were splashing, laughing, and talking. I had decided to forego the pool today since I had bumped my leg earlier and had a small bruise. I didn't want to soak it in chlorine water so I stretched out on a lounger.

"I thought you all might be at the pool!" I heard and turned to watch Rosa stride across the lawn, in a black bikini and black wedge sandals, making her even taller. The black of her suit seemed to make her beautiful skin even darker. She bent over to kiss me and smiled.

Jack was out of the pool and drying off while he walked towards us. His eyes swept Rosa and it was obvious he liked what he saw. I made the introductions and they pulled up chairs nearby. Rosa's dark glasses hid her reaction to Tom, but I could guess. He packed a nice size bulge in those Speedos.

Rosa and Jack began talking about Latin dance and she got up to change the outdoor music. A lusty Latin song came on and she began swaying her hips. He jumped up to join her and it quickly became apparent he knew his way around a dance floor. They did the salsa and Kat floated in the pool. She said she had a headache earlier and I think Rosa may have shown up by her invite. Wise move.

I looked over at Amy, who had been quiet and thought about her white skin in this sun. "Would you like to get out of the sun?" She nodded.

We got a couple of cold drinks in the kitchen and I showed her around the house. When we got to the bedroom she stopped just inside the door.

"That's the biggest bed I've ever seen!"

I chuckled. "Yes, it is. It was custom made for this room." She walked around taking in all the erotic touches that Paulina added. I took her to the bathroom and she stepped into the shower and twirled around.

"It's huge too!"

Her innocence was refreshing and arousing. I had pool shorts on but my cock had tented the front. She noticed. "Is that for me?"

I smiled. "Oh yeah. It's for you, baby girl."

Ridiculously long lashes framed her baby blue eyes that looked up at me. "I know my Daddy gets like that for me, but not strangers."

Yeah, I'm sure you leave a wake of hard-ons wherever you go, I thought. I took her hand and placed it over my hard-on.

"It's hard like that for you. Because of you."

"You'd want to be inside me?"

"I want to bury this deep inside you," I said, squeezing her hand around my aching cock.

She moved closer and leaned up for a kiss. Full pink lips damp from her tongue brushed mine. I groaned and pulled her against me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and took the kiss hotter, which sucked me in deeper. Her actions were of the sexy woman she is, totally at odds with her youthful looks. I pulled back and untied the back of her halter. It was like unwrapping a Christmas package.

Her breasts bared were firm with two candy pink nipples set high. The sensitive underside was a round curve that was tipped high with mouth-watering nipples. I placed a kiss on both before sliding her bottoms down to reveal a satin-smooth pussy with just a postage stamp tuft of trimmed blonde hair. I held her at arm's length and a sharp ache ran through my cock and balls, nearly doubling me over.

"Oh god, Amy," I breathed, taking her in from head to toe.

She didn't pose provocatively, but just stood there, arms at her sides, seemingly unsure of what to do next. She had no idea how innocently beautiful she was. My protective role kicked in and I took her in my arms. I did not know if I wanted to protect her or bury myself in her. My dick reminded me of what I wanted. Needed.

I stepped back and slowly slid my shorts down. My cock flopped out, heavy, full, and angry-looking. I saw her eyes widen and her tongue flick across her lips. She looked at my belly, then up to my chest, then those baby blue eyes pinned me. I gathered her against me to keep from throwing her on the bed and fucking her hard and long.

Her skin was luxuriously soft against mine. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pressed her breasts into my chest. She was taller than Kat, but not as tall as Rosa, so we fit together well. I kissed the side of her neck, under her ear. My tongue toyed with her earlobe and I breathed softly in her ear. She trembled in my arms.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,325 Followers
12