Mom & Son Fun with Dad & Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,323 Followers

I held her close and took the clip from her hair and it tumbled down around us. I gathered a handful and smelled its sweet scent. I buried my face in her neck and breathed in her sweet scent. I heard her soft cry.

I ran my hands down her sides, my thumbs caressing the sides of her breasts. Her ass was firm but with a layer of baby fat. I gently massaged and kneaded and her hips began rocking. My fingers tangled in her silky hair that fell nearly to her ass. I ran my hands up and down her back until she purred like a kitten. My cock throbbed between us and she began pushing into it.

"Do you want it?" I whispered and she whimpered.

Her hands went to my ass and squeezed, pulling me into her. I lifted her onto the bed so her breasts were at eye level. The candy pink gumdrops were peaked and hard. I nuzzled the undersides and she held my head, her mound pressing into my chest. I took a nipple in my mouth and tasted the sweetness of her.

"Ohhhh yesssss," she breathed as I sucked and tongued each nipple. I trailed my lips down over her belly, ripe with a layer of baby fat until I got to the juncture of her legs and breathed in her scent. It was intoxicating. She whimpered again when she felt my open mouth on her.

Her legs were weak and I lowered her to the bed, spread those full thighs, and buried my face in her soft smooth pussy. I flicked her clit and she cried out, her hips rocking.

"Oh baby girl," I moaned, licking her wet slit. I sucked on her clit until I felt her tremble and arch with a long breathy moan. I could have eaten her all day, but the ache in my balls said otherwise.

I moved up between her legs and cradled myself in her softness. My cock was poised at her entrance.

"Do you want me, Amy?"

"Oh god yesss. Now. Please fuck me now. I need you inside me so bad I hurt," she whispered, aching.

Her baby blue eyes turned dark with lust as I slid in her tight channel. I had to feel her soft body under me and just held my full weight off her. She dug her nails into my ass when I started to thrust in.

"Your cock feels so good inside me," she whispered. "On top. I love this."

"Oh baby girl, I love your soft body under me," I said, kissing her softly. "Deep in your sweet pussy. You have been driving me crazy today."

She smiled. "I have?" That innocent look inflamed me and shot me to the point of no return. I started fucking her harder and faster. "Ohhhh yesssss," she whispered rasping. I felt her cunt clamp down and her hot juices on my cock. She arched up into me and trembled.

"Yes baby girl, cum for me. Cum on my cock you sweet thing."

I raised up and pounded into her. She pushed up and met me thrust for thrust. The lewd sound of our bodies pounding, guttural sounds, soft whimpers echoed off the walls as we went higher. Suddenly I stiffened, drove deep, and unloaded my balls into her.

I rolled to her side and held her against me. Her tits pushed into me, arm and leg lay across m body. Her hair was fanned over my chest.

We heard Rosa and Jack come in. Rosa's bikini top was already off and he was untying at her waist. The Speedo couldn't hold his cock after Rosa got done with him and it was poking out the top until she shoved them down.

I looked at wide-eyed Amy. "Have you ever watched your Daddy fuck someone else?" I whispered in her ear. "Do you want to?" She nodded vigorously.

I pulled her so her back was against me and she nestled her ass against my resting cock. Baby girl would make sure that wouldn't take long I was sure.

Jack lowered himself between her spread thighs. He discovered her long black bullet nipples and had one in his mouth while she moaned. Amy moved my hand over her breast and I began to toy with her nipples. I moved her hair and nuzzled her neck. She reached back and wove her fingers through my hair and leaning back enough I could take her nipple in my teeth.

She sighed and arched while I nipped one, I pinched and pulled the other with my fingers. I could hear Rosa and knew Jack was latched on to her. I rolled Amy on her back so she could watch but I could have my way with her body. Soft pads of baby fat-filled out her thighs and belly. Her pussy hair was so fine and blonde she looked smoothly shaven, a look that was perfect for her sweetness.

Her candy pink nipples turned into hard little knots that I could nibble between my teeth. She would arch and hold my head to her tit when I did that.

Amy whimpered watching her Daddy and Rosa fucking. Her thighs opened and I palmed her cunt.

Rosa was between his legs sucking on his balls and stroking his cock. He rasped out a long low groan and his hips began to rock. She began sucking his cock and he gripped her hair while she performed the magic with her mouth.

Amy couldn't take her eyes off of them and I couldn't' take my hands off of her. Her creamy soft skin, her soft body, sweet smooth cunt, and huge tits, all my baby girl.

Rosa was on her hands and knees over Jack, teasing his lips with her nipples and swaying breasts. He wanted a mouthful and she would quickly pull away. He growled and she giggled. His cock stood up, pointing straight at the hot cunt that hovered above. Finally, she raised up on her knees, held his cock and we watched it slowly disappear in her.

Amy whimpered and I pressed a finger in her. As she watched Rosa ride her Daddy, I watched Rosa's tits bouncing and finger fucked Amy. I spread her legs and pushed my thumb into her and teased her rosebud with my fingers. She pushed up off the bed fucking my fingers.

Rosa noticed her and smiled. Her Dad turned his head and reached out to stroke her face. She sucked his thumb into her mouth. Rosa ground down hard on his cock. I encouraged her to move to her Dad. They kissed passionately. Rosa smiled at me watching the sweet girl with her Dad. Amy leaned back and guided my hand between her thighs again. She rode on my fingers with her head on Daddy's shoulder watching Rosa ride up and down his hard pole. She came with a little lyrical chattering sound.

I moved lower and lifted her thigh so I could bury my mouth in her sweetness again. Her soft thighs held my head in a vice grip and I was in heaven. I licked and ate and sucked her cunt until juices ran all over my face. I spread her cunt lips with my fingers and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Her body jerked and trembled in orgasm.

Rosa ground out a low guttural groan followed by Jack grunting and shouting each pump into her. I gave that sweet cunt one last kiss.

Rosa stretched out on her back next to me and Amy cuddled with her Daddy. I knew Kat was in her room since she wasn't feeling up to par. I propped my head on my hand and admired Rosa's body. Amazed at how different two women could be. Age notwithstanding.

The dark dusky tones of Rosa's skin and the white creaminess of Amy's skin. Rosa was lean and Amy had a layer of baby fat still padding her voluptuous frame. Both C cups, but Rosa had those incredibly long hard bullet nipples, and Amy had bright pink gumballs.

Amy began kissing her Dad and rubbing her body against his like a cat. He groaned and pulled her to him.

Rosa looked over and whispered to me, "They are hot together!"

The same blonde hair and skin tones made it no doubt she was his daughter. Her soft body pressed against his hard. Their touches were intimate. He caressed her back and rubbed circles on her plump ass.

She nuzzled and cuddled him, no doubt she was Daddy's girl. She kissed along his jaw and down his neck. Her fingers trailed through his thick chest hair and played with each nipple. She kissed each nipple, flicking her pink tongue out and lashing at the hard bead, and brought a hiss from him. She kissed and licked down to his belly, then climbed between his legs.

She was on her belly nuzzling his fat smoothly shaved sac. She toyed with them with her tongue and fingers. Rosa squirmed under my hands and I slipped my hand between her open thighs as I watched Amy's plump ass working her pussy down into the mattress. She took his cock between her hands and licked the length like a popsicle. He was not quite recovered but half hard. I knew with her manipulations, she would have him hard again very soon.

She studied the head of his cock and milked up a drop of precum. She took it on the tip of her tongue and tasted it. Her total concentration was on her Daddy's cock. My balls ached as she wrapped those full pink lips around the head of his cock and looked up at him with her baby blue eyes.

Rosa pressed my hand tighter against her cunt and I slipped a finger in. She was as focused on Dad and daughter as I was.

Amy took long licks of her tongue across the shiny head of his cock and he moaned softly. She had his balls in her fingers and held his thick shaft with her other. She squirmed, her ass rising and falling.

Her long blonde hair was spread over his thighs. Her cheeks sucked in as she took his cock deep into her mouth.

"Oh god, Amy, I love when you do that," he gritted out. "Sucking me so hard. God damnnnn."

His hips spontaneously rocked, wanting to fuck that precious mouth, but she stayed in control, deep throating his cock then sucking on the head and two finger stroking the shaft. My cock ached to be in that pretty mouth.

Rosa's chest began heaving as her breathing increased. She still hadn't taken her eyes off them. With a touch of her clit she racked out a moaning orgasm. Amy and Jack both groaned hearing her cum, knowing it was from watching them.

Not surprisingly she had him throbbing and hard again. His daughter climbed on. Riding like he was her own pony. Her long hair tickled his chest as he bucked like a bronco and she ground him deeper. He grabbed her ass and started thrusting, then quickly rolling her under him. He was over the edge and pounded fast and hard into her. Her legs waved wildly high in the air while he pistoned his cock in and out of her juicy cunt. Suddenly he shouted, rose up over her, and filled her with his seed.

I unloaded against Rosa's hip, not realizing I had been dry humping her.

Yes, I thought, catching my breath, we have found some new friends.

Chapter 5 cumming soon.....

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,323 Followers
12