Mom & Son Gateaway Pt. 01

Story Info
A mother and her son decided to leave everything behind.
2.6k words
4.13
32.3k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viccon
viccon
20 Followers

"Have you packed everything?" mom asked. "We need to get out of here before your dad will be back."

I could hardly believe what I was hearing, but the look in her eyes told me that she wasn't kidding. She wanted to leave this place and go somewhere where we wouldn't have to worry about being caught by my father. And I didn't want to argue with her, so I quickly started packing a few things in a bag. The only thing left on our living room table was my laptop, which I put into the computer bag.

As soon as I had finished, mom came over and gave me a big hug. Then she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.

"Let's go!" she said. "We should probably get going right now if we're gonna make it there before sundown."

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.

"First we'll stop at your grandma's house," mom answered. "Then we'll see, maybe we can rent a cabin or something along the way. You know how expensive it is to stay overnight in any hotel around here."

She stopped and looked back at me again. I could tell that she had thought about that for some time. It must have been hard for her to come up with an idea like this. She just couldn't bring herself to run away from home without letting her parents know about it first. But now she was ready to do whatever necessary to escape.

"If your dad catches us, he's gonna kill us both," she continued. "So let's hope that we won't meet him until we reach our destination."

The two of us walked silently all the way to the front door. We were almost outside when mom turned back and gave me another quick kiss.

"I love you" she whispered.

"I love you too," I replied.

Mom opened the door and we stepped outside. There was a light rain falling. Mom made a face and put her hooded jacket over her head. I followed suit and zipped up my own jacket.

"We better hurry," mom said. "The sooner we get to your grandma's, the sooner we can figure out what we're gonna do next."

It took us a little while to find the car, but once we did, we got in and drove off. I sat quietly in the passenger seat, looking out of the window and wondering where we would end up.

"I'm sorry that I had to lie to you earlier," mom said. "But I really hope that you understand why I had to do it."

"Yeah" I sighed. "I guess I don't blame you. But I wish that you hadn't done anything like that. I mean... I feel used."

"You're not," she said quickly. "I've never felt more alive than when we're together, and that's the truth. I'd do anything to keep this feeling alive. The only problem is that we can't stay here anymore. Your dad might catch us at any moment, so we have to move far away from home. That's why I lied to you earlier - to protect you."

"And what about my father?" I asked. "He won't find out?"

"No," mom smiled. "There's no chance of that."

I was still confused. How could she just pretend to have forgotten about his existence? What kind of person could do something like this?

After about an hour drive, we arrived. Grandma's house was located in a small town called Trumansburg. It wasn't very large, but it offered enough attractions to keep a couple of tourists occupied for a day or two. One of them was a large lake, which was surrounded by a park. People often came here to spend their family vacations. In fact, it was always full of kids and families. Mom parked the car in front of the house and we went inside.

Grandma was suprised to see us, but she didn't show it. After a short hug and a few words she showed us to our bedroom. We decided against unpacking yet, because we needed to talk about what we were gonna do next. Mom sat down on the bed and held my hands in hers.

"Look, sweetheart," she began. "Our life is kinda screwed up at the moment, and we need to get away from here. This whole situation is making me crazy, and I don't know how much longer I can take it. I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I didn't have the courage to do anything about it. When we finally talked about it last night..."

"You wanted to run away together," I guessed.

"Yes," she nodded. "I think that running away may be the only solution for us. I can't bear the thought of living here, under the same roof with your dad. I know he has suspicions, and I don't want to be around to find out what he thinks. I'm scared that he's going to catch us one day. So, we have to leave as soon as possible, so that he doesn't know we're gone. Do you understand?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I totally get it. And I think that you're right. We should go somewhere far away from here. But where?"

"Anywhere," mom answered. "Let's wait until we have a plan.

She was incredibly beautiful. She was 45 years old, with brown hair and green eyes. Her tits were 34C-24-34, and she had big hips and thighs. She was curvy and sexy, and if she wore a bikini, I would be fighting off all the horny guys who wanted to fuck her. She was 5'6", but even then, she looked taller because of her long legs.

Her breasts were always hard for me to resist, I couldn't help but fantasize about them during my poverty. I used to picture myself squeezing those huge, soft boobs and sucking on her nipples. I wondered how they would look naked, and whether I would be able to fit both of them in my mouth at once. I wonder if I would have believed it if someone had told me that less than a decade later I would indeed be holding her breasts in my mouth, and fucking her regularly.

"Let's go to sleep." mom said. "Tomorrow will be a busy day."

I nodded and lay down beside her. As usual, I fell asleep almost immediately after closing my eyes.

***

Mom's crying woke me up. Not softly, either. She was sobbing loudly, and I knew that her tears weren't caused by some sad movie that she was watching. I turned over and tried to calm her down. But nothing helped. Suddenly, it hit me. "I know where we will go tomorrow" I whispered. "Vegas."

She stopped crying and looked at me. I could tell that she was shocked. She stared at me, without saying anything. I pulled her into my arms and held her close.

"I want to marry you mom," I started. "And I'm serious. If you agree, we'll go there and get married. It's the best thing I can imagine doing."

"Don't be ridiculous," she frowned. "You're too young, and it's insane."

"I'm not talking about a marriage of convenience," I explained. "I mean real love. The kind of love that can only exist between two people who really care for each other. You're the most important person in my life, and I want to spend the rest of my days with you. I want to grow old with you, and watch your tits sag while I suck them. I want to see your pussy getting wet when I fuck you, I want to hear you moaning and screaming while I cum inside you. I want to feel your juices dripping down my cock. I want you to make love to me every night, and fall asleep in my arms. I want to wake up with you every morning, and hold you tight while we kiss. I want to share everything with you: My joys, my fears, and my dreams. Everything."

"This sounds like a bad porno novel," she laughed. "But it's very nice of you to say these things. Maybe someday we can live out your fantasies. But not now."

"I know that we are never going to have a normal relationship," I continued. "We will always be hiding behind closed doors, because we have to keep our relationship in secret. But I'm okay with that. I know that this will never work unless we can be ourselves with each other. So, let's get married now. Let's start our new life together."

"I don't know," mom shook her head. "It's just not possible."

"Why?" I asked. "Because dad is going to find out, and he'll kill me? That's a risk I'm willing to take. Besides, he has no idea about us, does he?"

"No," she admitted. "He doesn't. I haven't seen him since the last time we had sex, and neither of us mentioned any details to him. He must suspect something though.

Suddenly I felt a huge rage rising inside me. The thought of my dad fucking her? Fuck. I've been having an affair with her behind his back for four months now, and I never thought for a second that they were still having sex. I felt betrayed. I wanted to strangle him.

"How dare you do this to me?" I screamed at her. "How could you betray me like this? You have no respect for me! None!"

I grabbed her arm and pushed her against the wall, pinning her arms above her head. I moved closer to her, breathing heavily and staring at her face. I was so angry that I couldn't see straight. Her big, beautiful tits were shaking as I squeezed them. I felt her body trembling under my hands. I heard her whimper, and I realized that she was scared.

"I'm sorry..." I stammered. "I didn't mean it. Don't cry, please."

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then she opened her eyes again and looked at me. I saw the fear slowly fading away from her face.

"I'm sorry too," she said. "I should have talked to you about it before. I should have told you about that. It's just... this whole situation... it was all too much. Your dad can not talk to me for a whole week, and suddenly decide he wants sex. I can't refuse him like that, he will understand that something is wrong. And then I have to sneak around, so I can hide what I'm doing from you. I'm not used to this. It's hard for me."

"I understand," I smiled. "But I forgive you. We both made mistakes. Now we can move on."

She smiled at me, and tightened her grip. Her arms were now wrapped around my neck, and she pulled me gently towards her. We pressed against the wall, and I felt her breasts being crushed against my chest. My cock started to harden.

"We need to talk about this," she whispered. "About your father, and us."

"I know," I replied. "We'll deal with it later. Right now, I have another problem."

Her eyes widened. "What's that?"

"Oh... nothing," I chuckled. "Just... my dick. It feels like it's going to explode."

She giggled, and leaned her face into mine. She kissed me tenderly, her tongue darting across my lips. I felt her hand caressing my cock through my pants, and it began to get hard again. I groaned softly as our tongues played with each other. I was surprised by how aggressive she was. She was so affectionate, and yet so powerful. I loved it.

"You're driving me crazy," I moaned.

"Me too," she breathed. "Let's go to bed, and I'll make it better for you."

We kissed all the way to bed. Mom led me inside, and we crawled under the covers. I unbuttoned her blouse, and ran my fingers down her stomach. She moaned softly, as my fingers touched her panties. They were damp and smelled of her arousal.

"My pussy is wet for you," she whispered. "Do you want to taste it?"

"Yes," I nodded eagerly. "I love licking your sweet pussy."

She pulled her panties off, and spread her legs wide open. I knelt between her thighs, and licked her clit. She shuddered with pleasure. I sucked her erect clit into my mouth, and nibbled softly on it with my teeth. She moaned loudly, and pulled my hair. I slid two fingers inside her, and started to finger-fuck her while I continued to lick her.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Put your cock in me. Please!"

"Please what?" I asked. "What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to fuck me," she moaned. "Make me cum."

"Okay," I replied. "You want me to fuck you? Just like this?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me until I scream."

"You remember the grandma is sleeping in the room right next to us, right?" I asked. "If we wake her up, she'll be very upset. That means no screaming."

"I won't scream," she promised. "Just fuck me."

I grabbed her by the hips, and positioned my cock at her entrance. She gasped when she felt its size. I pushed slowly, but she was tight. I felt a moment of pain, and my cock slipped out. I tried again, and this time, my cock went all the way inside. She clenched around me, and I groaned. My balls were slapping against her ass.

"That's it," she smiled. "Now you can start fucking me. Take all of me."

I started to thrust, pushing deeper inside her. She wrapped her legs around me, and pulled me closer. Our bodies smacked together. I could feel her breasts against my chest, and she bit my shoulder. I could hear her moaning loudly. I increased my pace, and soon I was slamming into her. I gripped her hands tightly, and slammed her body against the wall. The headboard hit the wall as well, and I heard a loud crack. I kept pounding her, not caring if anyone would hear us. I wanted to make her cum, and I didn't care how loud she got.

"I'm gonna cum," I shouted. "Are you ready?"

She nodded vigorously. I grabbed her nipple, pinching it firmly. She screamed loudly, and came hard on my cock. I kept pumping, and I felt my orgasm building quickly. I was almost there, and I felt myself filling her with my seed.

"Oh god!" I grunted. "I'm cumming! Cumming inside you!"

Mom cried out, and I felt her pussy squeezing my cock. I exploded, and filled her with my sperm. I collapsed on top of her, exhausted. She stroked my back, and I hugged her tightly.

"I love you," she murmured. "So much."

I looked at the clock beside our bed. It was 04:00 already. We must have made quite a racket during sex, because I could distinctly hear someone snoring. I hoped that they wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night.

We fell asleep, cuddled up with each other. I woke up before mom did. I glanced over, and saw her laying next to me. She had fallen asleep holding my hand. Her head rested on my arm, and her hair was tousled. She looked so beautiful, and my heart melted a little.

Suddenly, the door opened, and my grandmother came in with a laundry basket. Her eyes widened as she saw us laying there naked.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "Don't tell me..."

She stared at us for a second longer, and then turned around and left without saying another word.

To be continued...

viccon
viccon
20 Followers