Mom and Son's Bathroom Tryst

Story Info
Mom and son have a wild 24 hours.
5.9k words
4.59
208.2k
385
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, everyone. This is my first attempt at writing erotic literature in a long time, so constructive criticism is completely welcome and appreciated (but emphasis on the constructive part though, please). This is a work of fiction and all characters are 18+ and not based on real people or events.

Baseball practice ended earlier than usual on account of the excessive heat, which was a huge relief for the entire team. I hitched a ride with a friend and sent a text to my dad saying that he didn't have to pick me up. I didn't have a car (which was a little embarrassing since I was one of just few a seniors who didn't), so I took the bus to and from school, but practice ran later than the last round of buses, so on those days one of my parents would pick me up, usually my dad.

When I got home, I was pleased to find that my mom wasn't home yet, so I had the house to myself. Normally, I would take advantage of my solitude by jerking off without headphones, but I was starving and, more importantly, in desperate need of a shower. I grabbed an apple to appease my stomach and devoured it as I went upstairs.

I stripped down in my bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes before heading into the bathroom, which only I used for bathing since there was a bathroom attached to the master bedroom. I turned the shower on, but to my frustration, the water trickled out of the shower head. I turned it off and on a few times with no change, then tried the sink and found that it too had no water pressure.

Naked and annoyed, I headed down the hall to my parents' room to check if their bathroom was working and was glad to see that it was. We had a third bathroom downstairs by the guest bedroom, but in that moment, it was entirely too far of a walk, so I decided to take a quick shower here before they got home. However, the hot water was so relaxing, I spent a few extra minutes just standing under the spray, letting the heat work on my sore muscles.

When I finally shut off the water and stepped out of the tub, I immediately realized that I didn't have my towel or, more importantly, any clean clothes. There was no way I was putting my sweat-soaked gym clothes back on, so I grabbed a spare towel from the closet and dried off quickly, determined to get back to my bathroom before either of my parents got home. But just as I was about to the open the door and make a mad dash out of there, I heard the familiar sound of Mom giggling.

"Alright, but we have to hurry, you have to go pick up Calvin soon," Mom said, to which Dad agreed. He was terrible about checking his texts.

I heard them kissing and then what I figured was the sound of one or both of them falling onto the bed. A moment later, Mom moaned hard and I figured Dad had just entered her, an assumption that was proven right seconds later by the sound of flesh hitting flesh and her moaning and urging him to fuck her harder.

This went on for all of two minutes. Then Dad grunted and a moment later he cursed and apologized. "It's okay, you have to get Calvin anyway," Mom said, but even I could tell she was disappointed.

"Alright, I'm just gonna get changed first," he replied, sounding defeated. "I'll pick up a pizza on the way home."

"Oh, good, get bread sticks please. And extra sauce." I wanted so badly to bust out of the bathroom and ask for garlic bread sticks instead, but managed to contain myself. "Rob, wait," Mom sad, presumably as Dad was walking out, and then I heard them kissing again. "I love you."

"I love you, too," he reciprocated, sounding more upbeat.

I wasn't sure what to do at that point. I knew that my dad was gone, but couldn't tell where Mom was. I was just about to crack the door open and check if the coast was clear when the door swung open and I was suddenly face-to-face with my mom, both of us completely naked. Our eyes locked, then dropped simultaneously. Her eyes grew noticeably larger when they reached my hard dick and her jaw dropped a little. I imagine I had a similar expression as I drank in the sight of her nude body.

At 42, Mom had an amazing body. For as long as I could remember, she would wake up at 6 AM four days a week and start her day with a long run (or a ride on her stationary bike in the colder months), followed by Yoga and some body-weight exercises. She must've had a great skin care routine too, because her skin was flawless and, along with her fit figure, made her look much younger than she really was.

My attention was drawn to her breasts first; I'd always known they were big, but they were much perkier than I expected and so full and round. Her areolas were dark pink and not much barely wider than the thick, long nipples that protruded from them. Her stomach was tight and toned, her waist small and her hips wide. There was a tuft of hair above her crotch, as dark, thick and curly as the hair that fell from her head to her mid-back, but her pussy was shaven and glistening from the juices of her arousal and Dad's orgasm.

While I was checking her out, Mom was doing the same to me. I had played on the school soccer and baseball teams for the past six years, plus I was very active outside of school as well, and it showed. Mom's focus lingered on my strong chest and solid six-pack, though she seemed most fixated on my cock. It was six and three quarters inches long and thick enough that the one girl who had touched it so far was barely able to get her hand fully around it; I wasn't huge, but I was definitely big.

I'd lost my virginity to that girl, Olivia, about a month earlier, a week or so after my 18th birthday. As soon as she pulled my dick out, she remarked that I was "pretty big, but too hairy" and I was surprised to learn that I was well endowed. I did wonder if she was just being nice, so I measured myself later that night (after I trimmed my pubes) and found that I was was an inch or so above average. That gave me a big boost in confidence.

Yet, as I stood in front of Mom in the bathroom, I didn't know what to say or do and to make matters worse, it didn't seem like she did either. Then Dad's voice came out of nowhere and shocked us both even more than we already were.

"Hey, Calvin texted me he doesn't need a ride, you still want pizza or should we just make pasta or something?" His voice was coming from the hallway. Mom turned away from me and closed the door most of the way in case he walked into the bedroom. My eyes dropped to her firm, perfectly round ass, by far my favorite body part of hers.

"Um, I, uh--yeah, get the pizza please," Mom replied, clearly frazzled.

"Alright, you got it," he answered. "I think I'm gonna get the garlic bread sticks instead of the regular ones," he added as she walked away, his voice getting fainter. I celebrated internally when he said that.

Mom closed the door all the way and turned back toward me. I was a tad bit nervous now, but my heart was pounding hard. Mom took a step toward me, leaving a small gap between us and a much smaller one between the head of my member and her tummy. She tilted her head back to look up at me, our eyes locking, and in that instant we both knew what would come next.

"This is so bad," Mom commented as she gingerly wrapped her fingers around my hard on and stroked it slowly. "But I'm so horny and you're so big," she continued, caving to her arousal.

I lowered myself a little and wrapped my arms around her, one hand grasping her firm ass and the other her tiny waist. As I lifted her and moved forward, pinning her against the door and my dick between our abdomens, she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. Our lips locked and Mom was first to send her tongue out, swiping at my lips until they opened and my tongue happily welcomed hers.

We kissed passionately for a moment before Mom's lips wandered down my chin and found a spot on my neck that she liked and latched on, where she sucked hard and occasionally bit. While she left an obvious hickey, I slipped a hand under her, grazing her tight butt hole before arriving at her wet pussy. I slipped my middle finger into her and the remains of my dad's load came oozing out. Mom responded with a moan and a hard bite.

"Fuck me," Mom said before finding a new spot on my neck to brand, and I was happy to oblige. I moved my hips back and she lined my cock up with her gushing cunt. Then, with an over zealous thrust, I penetrated her. She groaned and her fingernails dug into my back. I pushed further into her and she urged me on, saying things like, "Yeah, baby, deeper," and, "give me that big cock, give me all of it," until the length of my dick was completely inside her. I held there for a moment, enjoying the warm embrace of her soft walls.

As I began pumping in and out of Mom, our lips met again and our tongues scrambled across each other. The harder I pounded her, the harder her nails pressed into my back and her moans filled my mouth. After just a few minutes, Mom started moaning hard and clung to me like her life depended on it.

"Yes, baby, yes," she hissed. "I'm gonna cum--I'm gonna cum on your big dick, make me cum!" I could feel her orgasm by the way her pussy contracted around my cock and the flood of her nectar, but even if I couldn't, it was abundantly obvious; she gripped me so tight that I thought she would draw blood and her whole body was quivering. I kept fucking her as she climaxed, though it only lasted a moment.

As she came down, I pivoted toward the nearby sink and sat her on the edge of the counter, never letting my dick withdraw from the clutch of her cunt. She slouched back against the mirror, knocking a bunch of stuff over, and I groped at one tit while my mouth found the other, sucking on the nipple. I fucked her slower now, pulling out almost all the way before each thrust, and soon I felt my own orgasm overtaking me.

"I'm gonna cum," I said breathlessly.

"Cum inside me," Mom ordered, music to my ears. My dick flexed against inside her and started spewing thick, hot wads. I swear I'd never cum as hard or as much as I did then. "Yes, that's it, baby, give me every last drop," Mom said as I grunted and tried to push my dick deeper inside her than was possible.

When I pulled out, Mom let out a soft whimper of disappointment. My cum started leaking out of her like the water from my broken shower and we both watched it drip down onto the counter top.

"I can't believe we just did that," Mom said as she slipped a couple fingers into her pussy, scooping out some of my jizz. "You can never tell anyone about this."

"Yeah, I know," I agreed as Mom brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted my cum. She hummed happily and gathered a second helping, so apparently she liked my flavor.

"Okay, I need to take a shower and you need to put some clothes on before your dad gets back. We'll talk about this later." I turned to leave, but she grabbed my arm and pulled me back to her, and gave me a kissed me softly on the lips. "I love you."

"I love you, too, Mom," I replied and left, my head spinning.

Dinner was pretty normal despite the incident. Dad commented on the red marks Mom had given me and I of course lied and said it was from a girl at school. The only out-of-the-ordinary behavior was the flirty glances Mom and I exchanged from time to time. While Dad carried the conversation, I wondered if what Mom and I did was a one-off or if it was just the beginning.

After dinner, Mom and Dad watched a bit of TV while I did homework in my bedroom. A little after seven o'clock, there was a soft tapping at my door and I knew instantly that it was Mom. Before I had a chance to invite her in, she was opening the door just enough to slip through.

"Hey," she said as she shut the door and leaned back against the wall. "You okay?" She was wearing a tiny gray top and no bra (made clear by the obvious protrusions of her nipples), which was unusual for her. A pair of purple leggings clung to her lower body, stretched thin around her toned thighs and across the lips between them, giving her a slight camel-toe.

"Yep, I'm good, definitely good," I replied enthusiastically, sitting up and inching down my bed. "Um, what about you?" I added as an afterthought.

A big smile spread across her lips and she looked down, nodding softly. "Yeah, I'm good too. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Was that--was that your first time?"

"Um, no, I actually hooked up with Oscar's sister a few times recently," I answered honestly, referring to one of my friends, Oscar, and his older sister, Olivia. She was a bit of a slut and had fucked a couple of our other friends before me, but when she started blatantly coming onto me, I jumped at the opportunity to lose my virginity. In the following couple of weeks, we hooked up five more times.

Then one night when we were all hanging out at Oscar's house, lounging around the pool, I noticed that Olivia was all over Ryan, another one of our friends, and a little later they both disappeared for a while. I was angry and jealous at first, but a couple weeks later she dropped Ryan as abruptly as she had done to me, and then helped me get over it.

"Ah, that's a little disappointing," Mom admitted to my surprise. "Oh well, I guess a mom can't be there for all of her baby boy's firsts." She winked and slipped out as unexpectedly as she had slipped in. I still didn't know what to think about the whole situation.

I was really hoping that Mom would come back that night and even stayed up later than usual in case she did, passing the time with TV, video games and social media, but she never showed. When I awoke in the morning, the TV was still on, the volume faint and inaudible over the sound of Mom sucking my morning wood.

The sensation of Mom's mouth slurping on the head of my cock while her hand pumped the shaft skillfully jolted me awake, but she was so focused, she didn't even notice that I had awoken. Her sports bra was under her tits, letting them jiggle and bounce as she sucked me off.

I had barely gathered my senses when my balls tightened and a fat load of cum rushing up my dick to satisfy Mom's thirst. Her hand kept massaging my cock as I sprayed the inside of her mouth with hot cum, coaxing out as much as she could. She kept sucking and stroking until I my dick began to soften and shrink, my juices leaking out of her mouth and spilling down my shaft.

When Mom finally pulled her mouth off of me, she immediately pursed her lips and tilted her head back to prevent losing anymore of her post-workout snack. She straightened up and sat back on her thighs, looking down at me. My head was swirling as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out a little, letting a portion of her prize spill out, falling in thick globs on her exposed tits. She closed her mouth and swallowed hard, then stuck out her mostly-clean tongue as proof that she had gulped it down.

"Hmm, you taste good," Mom said as she massaged her own chest, spreading my cum all over her breasts, making them gleam in the morning light. "How about a kiss?" she asked with a smirk, probably expecting me to say no since I had just ejaculated in her mouth.

"Yes, please," I replied quickly, grabbing her arm and pulling her on top of me. Her hard nipples pressed into my chest as we shared a long, passionate kiss. "Hey, I really do taste good," I joked when Mom broke off, and she giggled and hummed a 'mm-hmm' in agreement. She sat back on my dick, which was already starting to harden again, and pulled her top off. "Might as well take these off, too," I said of her shorts as I gave her ass a firm smack and a hard squeeze.

"Hmm, yes, sir," Mom said softly while rolling off of me. "We have to be quick, your dad will be up soon." As soon as her shorts were off, I was between her thighs, the head of my thick rod poking at her pussy. Grasping it near the middle, I ran the tip up and down her tight pink folds several times before lining myself up and parting her soft, pink lips.

She moaned as I entered her and spread her legs wider to allow me deeper access. I pumped slowly at first, drilling my cock deeper between her tender walls until I was bottoming out with each thrust. "Oh, fuck, your dick fills my pussy so perfectly; it's like they were made for each other."

Mom slipped her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a sloppy kiss. I moved a hand to her chest and grabbed one of her tits roughly, causing her to moan hard into my mouth. Her legs wrapped around me as I plowed into her and my hand moved down to her ass, my fingers digging in. Her lips went to my neck, sucking and biting and she wiggled a hand between us to play with her clit.

By the time I felt my climax coming, I was exhausted and we were both covered in sweat. "Yes, I'm gonna cum," Mom exclaimed right before I could tell her the same thing. "I'm gonna cum so fucking hard, baby," she said, rubbing her clit faster.

"Me too," I replied breathlessly, "want me to cum inside you again?"

"No, cum on my tits," she replied quickly through labored breaths, seconds before she crossed into euphoria. Her legs coiled more tightly around me and her mouth clamped down on my neck, which, thankfully, muffled her cries of pleasure. Her pussy pulsed around my cock, begging for my seed, and its pleas worked. It took all my will-power to pull out, but I managed, and I quickly grabbed hold of my throbbing cock.

I leaned over her and aimed for her chest, but I erupted more forcefully than I expected and the first shot completely missed its mark, landing instead on her face. Mom was still in the throes of her own orgasm and barely flinched when my hot spunk hit her. The long, thick rope of semen stretched from her chin all the way to the bridge of her nose. I corrected my aim and sprayed the rest all over her tits and tummy.

Mom was still shaking as I wrung out the last of my cum and wiped it on her thigh. She was coming down slowly from her peak, her fingers continuing to rub her clit gently. When I was done cumming on her, I laid down between her legs and pushed her hand aside, replacing it with my mouth.

Almost as soon as I started sucking on her clit, her body tensed up and she let out a carnal grunt. She grabbed my head and pulled my face into her, and a second later I felt a hot jet of her juices on my chin. I replaced my lips with my fingers on her clit and moved my mouth down to let her squirt into my mouth, a little surprised by the sweet taste.

Mom pushed my face and hand away after a moment and struggled to sit up, though she was breathing heavily and obviously weak, evidenced by the way she fell back almost immediately.

"Hmm, you taste good," I said as I laid down next to her and she laughed at the juxtaposition. I put a hand on her stomach and rubbed my cream into her skin, then did the same with her breasts. She finally took notice of the cum splattered across her face and started pushing it into her mouth.

"What time is it?" she asked as she finished off her snack. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table to check.

"Seven-forty-eight," I replied, noting that I'd forgotten to set my alarm the night before. My bus would be arriving any minute.

Mom gasped and shot up. "Your dad will be up in two minutes, I need to get in the shower," she said quickly as she jumped out of bed, the adrenaline washing away any remnants of her explosive orgasm. She was half way out the door when she realized she'd forgotten her clothes and halted abruptly.

"I'll take care of them," I said, knowing instantly why she stopped, and grabbed up her dirty workout clothes as she disappeared down the hall. "Guess I gotta change my sheets," I said to myself as I shoved the sports bra and shorts under my pillow.

It was a pretty uneventful day after that, or at least I think it was; I was too busy thinking about Mom to really notice anything going on around me most of the day. On one of my free periods, I met up with a few of my friends and they of course inquired about the hickeys on my neck. I told them I didn't want to talk about it, but, of course, they didn't let it go.

12