Mom and The School Delinquent Ch. 02

Story Info
Humiliation leads to taboo desire.
2.5k words
4.01
46.1k
52

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers

The next day, I had to walk to school. Not that I didn't mind it, it was just an inconvenience. I liked it when my mom drove me to school. As I made it past the intersection to get to the school, here comes the same car I saw yesterday drive down our street.

"Mom must have called him for a ride," I thought.

Nothing wrong with that right?

Well my curiousity got the best of me and I walked back towards our street. I expected to see that Mustang convertible drive past me. But as I neared our house, I saw it parked in our driveway. Upon closer inspection, it looked rather beat up and dented in a few places.

I turned towards the house and walked up to the front door. I tried turning the knob, but it wouldn't budge. Like it was locked. I knew something was probably going on. I snuck around the side and climbed the fence leading to the backyard.

Luckily nobody saw me do this. When I got to back porch, I tried the backdoor and found it unlocked. As soon as I entered, I heard talking. It sounded like it was coming from the living room. The first voice I recognize as mom, the second one made my skin crawl.

"You sure you don't need to be in class?" asked mom.

"Who cares about school," said Chad, "I got better things to do than waste my time there."

"Like what?" asked mom.

"Like this," he answered.

Suddenly I heard mom gasp.

"Just where do you think you are touching young man!" she scolded.

He laughed.

"So inappropriate," she said.

What was he doing to her?

I snuck through the downstairs hallway and peered into the living room. There sitting side by side on the couch was mom and Chad. So he was the person who gave her a lift home!

As I watched, I saw him pull up her shirt and begin groping her breasts. Squeezing each nipple before blowing on them.

I balled my fists. That bastard!

She clears her throat.

"You sure nobody will notice?" she asked.

"About what?" he said with a light chuckle.

"I'm serious," she said pushing his hands away now.

"I'm serious too," he said.

"You sure?" she asks.

"Yes trust me," he said, "I'm friends with him."

"Liar!" I said to myself.

They stare at each other. He leans in close to her. She backs off slightly.

"Just so we're clear," she said, "my love for my son is absolute."

He snickers.

"You say that like I should care," he said.

"Y-you should!" she said.

"If you say so." he said, "But your body tells me otherwise."

He then pins her down on the sofa and kisses her. My heart was racing. She looks to be resisting it. He places a hand on her thigh and slowly begins unbuttoning her jeans. She gasps as he tugs them down her soft thighs and takes them off her. Throwing them on tbe floor. She was wearing a pair of light purple panties today. Which were wet in the front.

"Just like I thought," he said, "you did enjoy it."

He then takes two fingers and slides them inside her panties. She gasps as he does that.

"Don't finger me!" she said, "I'm not okay with this!"

"Well get used to it!" he said, "Now sit up!"

He the sits her upstraight and gets behind her. She looks dazed. Chad began sucking on her neck as hhis fingers played with her clit. She moans and then bites her lip. I could see she was trying not to enjoy it. But it seemed to be failing her.

Watching this, I began to get aroused. I unziped my jeans and pulled out my cock. Slowly jerking it as I watched.

She moans and cums on his hand. He chuckles and removes his hand, which was wet from her juices.

"Who said you can cum?" he stated.

He then stands in front of her and begins to pull down his pants. She stares blankly ahead. When his boxers came into her view, it seems to snap her out of her daze.

"Why are you undressing?" she asks.

"To make it fair." he said, "Now it's your turn."

He lowers his boxers and they drop around his ankles. She gasps and covers her mouth.

"Oh my god!" she said.

She then looks up at him.

"You can't be serious!" she protested.

"As serious as it gets!" he laughed, "Now return the favour."

She looks away for a second and then faces him again.

"Fine," she said.

He sits down on the couch and that's when I saw his cock for the first time. It was huge! No wonder mom gasped and looked shocked. It was a monster of a cock. At least 10 inches long and thick too.

"Crawl to me!" he commanded.

He snaps his fingers and mom gets off the couch and crawls to him. Her panty clad ass facing my way as she got between his legs.

"Now suck me!" he ordered.

She lowered her head, as he closes his eyes and grunts. Her head began bobbing up and down in steady rhythm. I saw her hand push her hair behind her left ear.

I don't know why women do that.

"Yeah that's it!" he grunted.

The front room was filled with the sucking sounds she made. I couldn't see how good of a job she was doing for him. But the sounds alone told me otherwise. She began slobbering on his shaft now. I saw her push her head down more and appeared to be giving him a deepthroat blowjob.

"Fuck yeah Mrs. Robinson!" he said.

He holds her head in places as he begins thrusting in her mouth. She struggles a bit, before relaxing her jaw and throat. After a good bit of time fucking her mouth, he lets go of her head and she coughs. She starts using her hand to jerk him. Making a wet slick sound as she moves her hand faster.

He moans.

"You must be close by now," she said, "I can feel your cock tensing up."

He moans again.

"Good," she encouraged, "shoot your cum on my face!"

He stands up and she tilts her head back. He aims his cock towards her mouth, as thick ropes of cum shoot out. Which land mostly on her mouth and chin. Some landing on her cheek as she squeezed his balls gently or more.

"Good boy," she said afterwards.

She began licking the cum off her face as she looks at him. I shot my own load afterwards. Which shot out in front of me and land on the hallway rug.

"You should get going now," she said, "I need to take a shower and change for work!"

He grabs her wrist.

"How about I join you in the shower as well." he said.

She blushes.

"Just this once okay?" she said.

"If you say so." he said.

She grabs her jeans and starts walking towards the hallway. Without delay, I hid in the closet by the front door. She turns down the hallway and heads towards bathroom. Her panty clad ass swaying with every step. He follows shortly thereafter. A huge cocky grin on his face. The door to the bathroom closes behind him, as mom strips out of her clothes.

I heard the shower running as I exited my hiding spot. Upset at my mom for allowing him to see her fully naked now and aroused by what I previously saw in the living room.

I wanted to see more.

As I snuck towards the bathroom, I heard talking and moaning. My heart was pounding as I neared the door. The faint sound of skin slapping against skin was heard as I grabbed the doorknob. I opened the door slightly and hot steam hit my face. I stepped inside and saw Chad behind her, as mom washing her hair. His hard cock was sliding between her wet thighs.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Don't stop!" she said.

He chuckles.

He then grabs her arms and pulls her backwards.

"Stand up straight now!" he growled.

She was moaning like crazy, I bet I could get her to make those sounds!

I felt myself getting hard again.

Then they changed positions. She was facing the shower door, with him behind her. Her ample perky breasts squashed against the glass which rattled a bit. I could faintly see his cockhead sticking out from between her legs. Purpusefully teasing her clit. Which drove her crazy.

"You're teasing me!" she said.

"You must really want me to fuck you now." he said.

"N-no I don't!" she said, "This is good enough!"

"You say that," he said, "but you know you do want this cock."

He grabs her face and turns it, before kissing her. She returns his kissing after a few seconds. She then turns around and faces him completely. Her ass now pressing into the glass.

After a bit of kissing, she backs away.

"We need to finish up now," she said, "I don't want to be late."

"You should just call out," he said, "because I'm in no rush to finish this!"

She sighs, as he pulls her back to him.

"Fuck it!" she said, "I'll call out today."

They continued kissing and wet humping each other.

About a half hour into their steamy encounter, I left the bathroom to go relieve myself. Laying on my bed as I pictured myself fucking mom in the shower. Her soapy body pressing into me, as our tongues twirled in each others' mouths.

My hard cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Clinging to me as I hammered away at her. Both of us moaning loudly. Then I came inside her.

I get up and heard the shower turn off. I peered out from my room, as mom came out with a towel covering her. She heads towards the living room to grab her phone. Returning a few seconds later while on it.

"Yes not feeling well," she said, "I'll try to be in-oh okay thanks for that! Bye."

She ends her call and turns to face Chad.

"Not a word about what we did today!" she warned, "I mean it!"

"Sure," he said.

He tries to unwrap her towel. She stops him.

"Again?" she said, "Seriously?!"

"You sound like it is a bad thing," he said.

"Cause it is!" she said firmly.

"Then allow me to take a few pictures of you then," he suggested.

She shakes her head.

"You saw plenty enough already." she said.

She follows him to the front door and watched him leave. Then closed the door behind him and sighed.

"What a hassle," she said.

I heard her go upstairs to her room. When I heard her door close, I snuck out the backdoor again and jumped the fence.

By the time I got back to school, it was already fourth period. The teacher gave me afterschool detention. On top of a stern talking to in front of the whole class.

Even during my detention, all I could think about was mom. Her words kept popping in my head.

"My love for my son is absolute."

Yet even though she said that, She willingly did other stuff that was sexual with Chad. I need to act fast and soon. He might steal her away from me!

When I got home, mom was already in full swing of making dinner. Humming to herself as she cooked. The smell was delicious.

"Honey I'm home!" I playfully shouted.

"You're awfully late." mom said, "What took you so long?"

"Had a project at school I had to finish," I lied, "sorry mom."

"So in other words detention," she said.

How is she so sharp?

"What for?" she asked.

"Didn't finish my homework on time," I said in a low voice.

"I see," she said.

"Well dinner is almost done," she said, "sit down at the table."

I sat at the table.

"How was your day mom?" I asked.

"Oh you know normal," she said.

Normal? You call giving my bully a blowjob, letting him finger you, then taking a hot and steamy shower with him normal? I would it was eventful.

"I see," I said.

"Actually I didn't go to work today," she said, "had to call out."

"So I heard," I said to myself.

"Luckily they don't need me for a few days." she continued.

She places the food on the table and sits across from me. Both of us eating in silence. After dinner, mom retired to her room and asked me to tidy up. Running her hand over my shoulder as she ascends the stairs to her room. I heard her door close and sighed.

She's toying with me! She knows I returned home and saw! That or she wants me to fuck her!

I finished up the dishes in about ten minutes and headed towards my room. Stopping at the foot of the stairs.

Should I go up?

In the end, I decided to try my luck. Upon reaching the top step, my heart was pounding. I walked towards her door and found it slightly open. I peeked through the gap and saw mom on her bed facing me. Well not looking at me, but facing the door. She was completely naked and touching herself.

Her two fingers were slicking in and out of her pussy as she pinched her breasts. She sighs and reaches into her end table. Pulling out a long cylinder shaped object. Which I found out was a vibrator. She then presses it against her clit and turned it on.

"So fucking horny right now!" she said.

She then slides it inside her now. The humming became faint.

"Yes," she sighed, "I need a real cock to fuck me good."

I took out my cock and began jerking off, as I watched my mom pleasure herself.

"Yes fuck me baby!" she moaned, "Fuck me good!"

"I will mom," I said pushing myself into her fantasy.

"Yeah just like that!" she moaned.

"You love my big cock mom?" I said.

I wish I did have one though.

"YES!YES!YES!" she cried out, "Give it to me more!"

She arches her back.

"I am," I said, "Oh mom!"

"FUCK!" she cried out and came all over her bed.

I in the moment, moaned loudly. Then realized my own mistake. Mom was now looking right at me. Smiling devilishly. I stopped jerking, but my cock was ready to burst.

"You want to join me?" she asked, "you want to fuck your mom?"

As she said that, I shot my load on her door. Then ran downstairs.

"What a tease," I heard her say.

I reached my room and shut the door behind me. My heart racing in my chest. I curled up in a ball. Humiliated by Chad who got to see every bit of my mom naked and ashamed of myself for running away from her invite for sex.

I wish I had the boldness and drive that Chad had with her. Mom was probably thinking of Chad anyway when she was doing that. Not me-HIM. Which made me feel disgusted as her son, yet oddly....turned on.

Mom said she has the next few days off right? I know next time she asks me, I'll gladly fuck her.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,038 Followers