Mom and The School Delinquent Ch. 03

Story Info
Things become more heated between.
2.4k words
4.12
36.8k
40

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,049 Followers

The days began to blur altogether. I can't even keep count of the times my mom tried to bath with me. Course all of that was just my imagination. Why did mom say that?

Should I have fucked her? I keep coming back to that very question. What would've happened if I did? Would things be normal between us? Would there be a next time? I hope there was.

Speaking of Chad, they've been texting each other mostly everyday. Sometimes I'd catch mom talking to him on the phone. Her hand close to her pussy everytime. Though she'd always play it off as nothing, whenever I asked.

Is something more intimate going on between them? I sure hoped not. I would hate to have him as her boyfriend or worse yet stepfather.

Though come to think of it, mom has been looking at me kinda strangely lately. Either that or it's my imagination at work again. It's hard to tell. But something IS happening between them as of late.

"Morning sweetie," mom said as I walked into the dining room.

"Morning," I yawned and took out a bowl for cereal and milk.

"Well someone didn't get much sleep." mom said, "You feeling okay?"

She walks up to me and places her head against mine. I felt an intense desire to kiss her. She backs away before I could do anything.

"Yeah gonna keep you out for today," she said.

She took my bowl and placed the cereal back.

"Bed mister," she ordered, "no school today. So just rest up."

She playfully slaps my butt as I walked back to my room. She then takes out her phone and calls someone.

"Yeah he's not feeling well today," she explained.

"Thanks" she said, "okay bye!"

She ends the call.

"Just called your school sweetie," she said.

She was now in the middle of texting someone now. Probably Chad.

She follows me into my room and sits on my chair. I got into bed and covered up. Imagining myself as the chair she sat on. Just to feel her soft cheeks pressing into my face. I wonder what it smells like?

"Well I better be going to work now," she said.

She gets up and kisses my cheek. I watched her leave my room and heard her leave the house. Then get into her car and drive off to work.

I was alone now.

I sit up in bed and turned. Placing my bare feet on the cool hardwood floor. Then stood up and left my room. Making my way to my mom's room and started my usual routine of raiding her dresser and laundry basket. After finding either a used or clean pair, I held it up to my nose and jerked off.

"Ooooh mom!" I moaned.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" said a voice I recognized.

I froze and turned around. Then saw Chad standing in the doorway to her room.

I immediately dropped my mom's used panties and tried to get my raging throbbing cock back in and button my flap. Chad just stares at me and shakes his head.

"So fucking disgusting," he muttered.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I could ASK you the same question sick freak!" he said.

I turned red from embarrassment.

"Your mom texted me to 'check in on you' since we are....buddies," he said.

He pulls out his phone to show me the message.

Then walks inside mom's room and picks up the panties from the floor.

"Her pussy does smell nice." he said, "Too bad I'll be the one tasting it."

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Nothing to worry your little fucking head about," he said.

He then pockets her panties in his pocket and grabs my arm. Throwing me out of mom's room and slams the door behind him.

"Now get back to your fucking room and stay there!" he ordered.

I scramble back to the safety of my room and slammed the door. Then crawled back into my bed and stayed there. I didn't know if Chad was still here or not.

Mom came home around 6. I heard the front door open and close.

"Sweetie I'm home!" mom called out.

I got out of bed and went to my door. Sticking under it, was a pair of mom's white panties. The same ones Chad pocketed. I picked them up and noticed something written in black marker which read: "Don't come downstairs".

I heard mom gasp and immediately opened my door. luckily for me, my room is right by the stairs.

"Chad?" I hear mom say, "Why are you still here?"

I guess he was still here.

"Was waiting for you," said Chad.

"Oh really?" said mom with a hint of playfulness, "Whatever for?"

It was quiet for a few minutes. As I crept to the railing, I heard the sound of kissing. Deep kissing with muffled moans. It stops and is replaced by mom's voice.

"This is so crazy!" my mom said, "My son is just upstairs!"

"You worry too much," he said.

"What if he heard us or worse yet-SAW US!" mom said.

"Relax okay? He's still asleep," he said, "I literally just checked on him an hour ago."

I crept downstairs, one step at a time.

"You sure?" she asked.

I heard more kissing and then laughter.

"Oh you bad boy!" mom said.

I peeked from around the corner and saw mom straddling him in just her panties and bra. Her clothes tossed on the coffee table behind her.

Chad was (by the looks of it) naked. His clothes were scattered on the floor. His hands on mom's hips.

She kisses him again. Then she starts grinding on his lap.

"Mmmmm does that feel good?" she asked, "You like me grinding against you?"

He slaps her ass and squeezes it with both hand.

"We need to be quiet!" she panted, "Oh fuck this feels so good!"

She continues grinding on him. After a few minutes, they were moaning in unison. Totally forgetting about that I was supposedly fast asleep. She stops after a bit and catches her breath.

"Let's continue in my room." she pants, "I don't want to be seen down here by him!"

She dismounts him and begins picking up their clothes. They begin walking this way. I scramble back upstairs and into my room. They came by two minutes later. I heard them whispering and a soft knock on my door. I remained still in bed, as she opened it and peeked her head in. Then sighed as she closed it again.

"See I told you!" Chad said in a loud whisper, "Sound asleep."

I heard them enter her room and the door close behind them. Then through the vent under my bed, I heard them talking. Mom laughed at what he said. I knew it was probably a sexual joke. Something Chad told his friends quite a lot at school.

When that died down, I got out of bed and snuck out of my room. I could now faintly hear mom moaning and her bed creaking. Knowing they were fucking now. The closer I got to her room, the louder it got. Right outside her door, was the loudest. I could hear their pants and wet kissing.

I had to know and was also nervous. But eager at the same time. My hand on the doorknob. My heart racing as I turned the knob. Opening it slightly and then a bit more. Then a bit more, until I could see them clearly.

Mom was on her back, with Chad on top of her. Her legs waving in the air, as he plowed away. His heavy sack slapping against her ass with each thrust. Kissing each other between pants and moans. His cock pumping in and out of her in rapid succession.

I snuck in and went straight to mom's closet. It would be the perfect spot to watch and not get caught.

"You like that bitch?" grunted Chad "You love my fucking cock don't you?"

"YES!" moans mom, "YES I DO! IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Chad starts slamming into her now. Every thrust, caused her to cry out in pain. Though was it pain? Because she kept telling him to keep going. Her ass rippled with every thrust.

"FUCK ME...FUCK ME...FUCK ME!" she cried out, "YOU FUCK ME SOOO GOOD CHAD!"

"Told you that I would be better than your son!" he said, "You can't get good fucking like this with him!"

Their bodies are now covered in sweat. Making it more hot to watch. I took out my cock like before and started jerking. All from the safety of her closet. I felt so humiliated and yet turned on.

They rolled over on the bed and now mom was on top of him. Her big white ass facing the closest. Then started riding him. His shaft wet from her juices. He slaps her cheek in quick succession. She moans and bends over to kiss him for a bit. Ten continued riding him. Though as she slide up this time, his cock popped out.

"Woops!" she said, "Better slide that back in!"

She grabs his cock and slides it back in. Then goes slower this time. Making sure it doesn't slide out again. She moans.

"SOO DEEP!" she said, "SOO FUCKING DEEP!

I felt myself tense up and shot a rope of cum out in front of me. Landing on her carpet. They still were at it.

She picks up speed again. Only to have it slide out again. She quickly slides it back in and continues slowly. Chad thrusting back as she picked up speed again. Her ass now slapping at his waist.

"So fucking good!" she said.

She then turns around and faces the end of her bed. Her backside facing his front now. Then grabs both his legs and started pumping his cock that way.

He seemed to know what she was doing and bent his legs to match hers. She then leans back on his chest and kisses him. His thick heavy cock pumping in and out of her.

They stayed in this position for awhile. His movements started slowing down and becoming more precise.

"You getting close?" she said. "You gonna cum?"

He grabs her tits and starts slamming into her hard.

"That's...it...cum...for...me!" she said between thrusts, "Fill...me...up!"

He started moaning and then stops moving. I saw his cock twitch.

"Yes!" she said, "So good! Give all your cum baby!"

"Ah fuck!" he said.

He slowly starts pumping her. With each pump, his cock would twitch and cause her to moan. I counted, as there was alot. Twelve to be exact. He cock slide out of her then and a great deal of cum. Which landed on her bed and between his legs.

She then slides off him and ran her hand up and down his chest. Smiling at him. Her leg bent across his waist. Both catching their breath.

"It felt so good to be fucked like that." she said, "God how I missed it."

She looks down at his cock again and licked her lips. Then moves her leg away and kisses down his chest. Stopping below his waist, before looking at him.

"Next round!" she said.

Then placed his whole mouth on his cock. He moans. Her head bobbing up and down. Stopping every now and then to say something dirty to him. Which I couldn't make out half the time.

"Yeah suck me sloppy!" he groaned, "Make me hard for your pussy!"

I started to get hard again myself and began jerking off. All while watching my mom gag on his meat. Then starts jerking him noisily.

"Mmmm! Nice and hard now!" she said, "That's what I like!"

She flips over on her back, as Chad started sucking on her tits. She moaned and panted. Then he started kissing down her chest. Stopping at her sides, before continuing to her belly button. Which she gasped at.

"Fuck me now!" she pouted, "I want it so badly."

He kissed towards her clit and then began to lick her. She screamed and squirmed around him. Her legs pressing into his head. Moaning as he tongue fucked her.

"So nice," she sighed, "keep going!"

He started finger fucking her now. The sound of how wet she was drove me to cum again.

By this point, I was getting drowsy. I decided to sneak past. As I got halfway, I accidently bumped into her laundry basket. Luckily mom was too focused on Chad to notice. Same as Chad with her.

I got to the door, just as they began fucking again. This time under her sheets. Which rose up and down as Chad fucked her.

It was like that one scene from that movie. You know-the one about the guy who had terminal cancer and wanted to build a house? That one.

Well there was this one scene in that movie, with his neighbor and her daughter's boyfriend. Who started having passionate sex in the mother's bedroom. Then almost getting caught by her daughter, who came home when they were halfway through it.

I said almost, because the mother turned on the alarm system before anything happened. So that they would know if her daughter got back. Which bought them enough time to get dressed. It was still a hot scene. I can't remember how many times I replayed that scene, just to see the mother get out of bed naked.

Though why she made him act like he was unclogging her toilet was beyond me. I mean, why didn't she just lock the door? Or at least made her bed, so it didn't look like they just got out of it. But then again, they were both panicking and forgot about it.

Anyways it was like that scene. Though mom was not fucking her daughter's boyfriend. No, she was fucking my supposed friend. Both panting and moaning, as the sheet rose up and down steadily. Her arms wrapped around him over the sheets.

I left for my room and closed her door behind me.

I must have fallen asleep as soon as I hit my pillow. As when I woke up it was daylight. I heard mom in the kitchen humming as she made breakfast. Maybe it was a bad dream.

As I got out of bed, I had a text from a unknown number with a bunch of pictures. Which I opened: all were of my mom in different sex positions and a message. Which read: "Told you I would be the one tasting her".

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,049 Followers