Mom Angela

Story Info
What will you do when you see a stranger fuck your mom?
2.2k words
3.97
37.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters are above 18. Although a bit of force is involved, the sex is consensual.

My dad is an asshole. I say this because of a number of reasons. He has committed so many mistakes in his life affecting everyone around him, including and especially my mom.

My dad was incurring losses in his business for over 2 years now. Either that or he was wasting his money elsewhere. Because he was always short on money. Instead of taking a bank loan, he had taken hand loans from his friends. When he couldn't keep up with the interest, he took loans from new lenders and settled the tab of the old ones. He kept doing this until the principal and interest added up to a huge amount. Next, he started ignoring the follow up calls and totally avoided the lenders. This brought the lenders to the doorstep of our house.

We of course did not know anything of this. Being the egoistic person that he is, my dad had not said anything to us. He said he wanted to "solve problems on his own"

Me and my mom were so angry at him. We told the lenders that we would repay all the money but we needed time. Plus, we told them that we wouldn't be paying any more interest. My dad had been paying them interest @ 3% per month for almost 1.5 years now. How much more stupid could he have been?!

Without much of an option the lenders agreed. There were 4 lenders in total. Me and mom had a little savings. We used all that to close the small loans of 2 lenders. And for the remaining 2, we gave whatever was left and agreed to repay the balance in monthly installments.

This mistake of my dad put us in extreme financial difficulty. But little did I know that it would cost my mom dearly.

Over the next few months, Dad pitched in with whatever money he could. Mom added whatever she could arrange and I gave them whatever spare money I had. Things started going back to normal. We had closed the money of 1 other lender but we had to pay the remaining one the biggest amount.

Unexpected expenses can be very hard for a working class family. And if you have a loan it will be the worst. The same thing happened to us when covid hit the world. My dad's automobile business came to a standstill. And with few other unexpected expenses, we couldn't meet the monthly installments that we had promised.

After 2 months of short payment, the guy landed near our doorstep again. My dad of course wasn't at home. The guy was pissed. He was shouting. I tried to explain it to him that we weren't cheating. We were just short on the money. After taking his drama for a few more minutes I lost my cool.

"Look, we are not saying we won't pay the money. We won't cheat you. We cleared loans of all the others, didn't we?" I asked.

"Right. But the others' loans were small. Mine is a bigger amount." He replied.

"I know. Am just a little short this month. We will pay the full installment from next month" I spatted back at him.

"I don't believe you guys. Your dad has lied so many times. I'm sick of it. Plus you guys aren't paying me any interest. I need the balance money right now" he shouted at us.

My mom who was trying to diffuse the situation pitched in. She told me to calm down.

"Please don't shout. The neighbours will hear you." She told both of us.

I tried to talk back but she shushed me and told me to go to my room. I stomped my feet on the floor and walked towards my study room. I was so angry. We had to endure all this just because of my dad. I put on my headphones and played a song at high volume.

I didn't go out for the next 20 minutes or so. Slowly my anger started fading away. I opened the door and walked towards the living room thinking the guy might have left. I couldn't find him. Nor could I find my mom. I checked the kitchen, the dining hall but couldn't find her. I looked out at the garden thinking she might be there. And she wasn't. But I saw the guy's car still parked in our driveway. Where are the two of them? I wondered. There was total silence in the house. It felt a little unsettling. Strange I thought.

I started walking up the stairs to check if mom was in her room. She might be upset. And I needed to comfort her. When I was a few steps short of reaching the floor, I heard faint noises. And when I reached the floor, the noises became clearer instilling fear inside me. They were clear enough to make out what was happening inside but I hoped I was wrong.

Fearing for my mom, I pushed the door open. Time started moving in a slow motion for me then. I first saw clothes thrown on the floor. Guys clothes followed by my mom's. I saw her black lingerie on the floor. And as I shifted my eyes onto the bed in the middle of the room, I found both of them there. Completely naked. With the guy on top of my mom. And she wasn't fighting him.

I was completely shocked. Shocked from the fact that this guy, a guy who was a stranger to us except that we knew him as a money lender was fucking my mom. And you can say that he was in third gear. I was more shocked that my mom was having sex. Let's face it. Every kid after growing up knows that he didn't fall from the sky. But we just can't fathom our parents doing it. Especially not about our mothers.

My mom is a well respected woman in the society for whom family is everything. She's kind, jovial and fun to hang out with. While my friends think of my mom as hot and beautiful, she is just a good looking mom to me. I had never seen her fully naked before. Sure, I had accidentally caught glimpses of her in a bra while changing clothes. But that was it.

She is an innocent woman who never uses any cuss words. She is the definition of being prude. But now, I saw what all my friends meant when they called her hot. She was such a sight to behold.

I later came to know that the guy was supposed to lock the door when I spoke to my mom. Whether he forgot to do so in a hurry or he left it unlocked on purpose, we will never know.

Within seconds of me opening the door, my mom noticed my presence and shrieked. She tried to cover herself with one hand and push the guy away using her other hand but the guy unaware of my presence, simply pinned her down and locked her hands. My mom isn't small like a petite 18 year old girl. No she's 46. She has a curvy body at 5'4 ft tall. She is a strong woman but it didn't matter. The guy was stronger. He was probably 6'3 tall and in his late 30s.

While my mom looked fit from her gym sessions, the guy looked burly and strong from years of manual work. My mom was fair with soft skin. While the guy was dark with a rough skin. Yes. It was like a black bull mounting an innocent cow.

The guy traced my mom's gaze and found me standing near the door. It looked like he would feel ashamed and get up. But he didn't. He just turned his head back to my mom.

My mom got a hand freed and placed it on his hips. She lifted him 2 inches up wanting to push him away. But his weight was too much and he just fell right back into her making her gasp. His big chest crushed her tits into her chest.

He resumed moving in and out of my mom. My mom closed her eyes as if that would make her nakedness invisible to my eyes.

"Pull the guy away from her. Or leave the room." my shocked mind screamed. But I didn't kick the guy. I wanted to, but I didn't. Because not once since I saw them had my mom said "no". In fact I saw a look in her eyes that I had never seen before in my life. It was lust.

Neither did I leave the room. I didn't want to. I was so mesmerized by it all. I couldn't believe my prude mom was being tamed. I know I should have left. But I didn't. I feel guilty to admit that it was erotic. I don't blame my mom for not saying no to the guy.

As if making up for lost time, he increased his pace in no time going back to fucking her in third gear. In fact he started moving with more enthusiasm, excited to be fucking a woman in front of her grown up son. And the woman was gasping for air.

My mom would gasp, moan and immediately shut her mouth close with her hand. Not wanting her son to hear her moans. The guy found it funny. Whenever she closed her mouth, he just pulled back and hit her harder making her gasp loudly.

When he skipped fourth and directly gave my mom's pussy his fifth gear speed, my mom gave a throaty groan. She put her hands on his hips to slow him down but the guy pushed her hands away.

He got up and held her hips for more leverage. He started pounding his cock into my mom without any care. Each time he would push his cock balls deep inside her and pull back almost completely out. He looked angry. And he was taking all his anger out on my mom's pussy.

My eyes went to my mom's tits. She has big natural tits. The size of two melons. Maybe 36D. They were shaking uncontrollably. I felt lucky I had once sucked on them when I was a kid. My eyes moved to her belly button and the screase created on her belly having her legs and thighs spread eagle wide. Finally my eyes moved down to her bald pussy. It was pink and it was getting redder from the guy's assault.

My eyes moved up to find my mom looking at me. Even though it was too late, I felt guilty for not leaving. She didn't seem angry at me though. She was staring into my eyes as if she wanted to say something.

As if she wanted to tell me to look at her. To look at her nakedness. As if she wanted to tell me that she was not just a mom. But also a woman. A woman with breasts. She moved her hands and squeezed her tit as if confirming what I thought she was conveying with her eyes. She spread her legs wider so that I could see her pussy better. Conveying that she had a pussy. And that it was wet now. She moaned loud at me as if she wanted to say that she loved to be fucked. She conveyed things that no mother is allowed to convey to their sons.

I tried to convey to her that it was okay. The slick sounds her pussy was making with every thrust the guy gave her, made me jealous. My mom looked down at my tented trouser with her dreamy eyes. She bit her lips and bucked her hips wanting to take the guy deeper inside her all the while looking at my tent. It took all my strength not to give my cock a squeeze.

When my mom put her hands on the guy's ass, pulling him hurriedly back inside her whenever he pulled back, I knew she was close.

The guy hugged my mom tight and groaned. My mom shuddered underneath him as both of them orgasmed almost together. She hugged him tight towards her body letting him fill her lovehole. He kept pumping in and out of her till he filled every drop of his cum inside her. And kept moving some more.

It was the guy who recovered first. He picked up his clothes and left hurriedly unable to meet my eyes. Men do think from their cocks and I guess orgasm gave him some sense.

But my mom was still reeling from the aftermath of a huge orgasm. Her pussy was still open in the shape of an O mimicking the size of the guy's cock.

"Am sorry"

"He said he would give us more time" my mom managed to say in between her ragged breaths.

"I understand."

"I still respect you the same. I love you mom" I told her.

My mom nodded her head understanding the two way meaning of my I love you, acknowledging the lust in my eyes.

She didn't cover herself. She let me watch the guy's cum oozing out of her swollen pink pussy.