Mom, Are You Stealing My Boyfriend?

Story Info
My neighbour and her mom are a lot of fun.
6.2k words
4.25
13.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was doing my weekly cleaning, the warm morning rays of the summer sun beamed through the open window of the living room in my small single-story country home, a relaxed feeling of peace and happiness filled the room. Boots, my 7-year-old Maine Coon laid contently in the window twitching his tail as he watched the world go by.

Linda my next-door neighbor gently pressed her head against the screen in the window. "Hi Brian, can I borrow a bar of soap please?"

"Sure, come on in. I'll get you one." Linda, who is always coming over and needing to borrow something is an average size female. To be fair, she's as honest as the day is long and has paid me back one way or another. She casually opened the door and stepped in with her bare feet wearing nothing more than a white towel wrapped around her. I motioned her to the kitchen then I went off to get the soap.

Linda smiled as I handed her the bar of soap. "You're a lifesaver, Brian, thank you!"

I casually leaned against the kitchen counter with my arms crossed. "No problem. Hey...would you like a coffee?"

"Oh, I'd love one, thank you!"

"I'll bring it over in a minute, go ahead sit down."

As she tiptoed across the sunlit room her long, soft hair swayed freely from side to side like willows blowing in the wind. In her early 30s, she's every inch a feminine and natural beauty, who wears not much more than a brush of makeup and a touch of lipstick. Linda turned her chair sideways and sat down crossing her flawless and untanned legs. She sat straight and poised with her well-manicured hands resting on her lap, one on top of the other. Her thin gold necklace occasionally sparkled when it caught the sun's rays.

"What are you doing today Brian?" Linda asked while she playfully wrapped a curl of her honey blonde hair around her finger.

"I'm off for a couple weeks. So, I thought I'd clean the place up a bit when you came over," I answered "How about you, what are you doing, anything?"

"I have to work today," Linda moaned. "I don't really feel like it."

"I know the feeling." I sympathized. I pointed downwards to my eighteen-pound fur ball sitting on the floor waving his paw in the air and meowing. He wanted to cuddle or play with Linda. Can you blame the little guy? He's got good tastes too!

"Hey Linda, I think someone came over to say 'Hi'."

"Aww, Boots, you're such a handsome little fella," Linda's face melted as she lifted him up to her lap, her towel unraveled and dropped casually behind her on the chair. She never gives it a second thought that her medium-sized breasts were on display to my eyes while she petted and played with her furry little friend.

"I just love cats," Linda purred "They never allowed us to have pets at the last place I lived. Now, I want one."

"Well...you can come over and play with him anytime you want."

Linda giggled as Boots rubbed his face into hers. "I'll be here a lot then. I just love him and I really love you too, Brian."

"I think you're nice too Linda, thanks."

"Nice, is that all?" Linda pointed at herself. "Brian, look at me! I'm sitting here in your kitchen naked, my tits are hanging out, are you blind?"

" Linda, it's hard not to notice you naked, and... yes...you're making me stiff, believe me...VERY stiff!."

"Oh good, I was getting a little worried there for a minute." Linda flirted as she pulled her towel out from behind her on the chair and set it on the table beside her. "I want to get to know you, Brian. If you get my drift."

"Well, I'm an open book," I replied as I gestured opening a book.

We sat and had some idle chit-chat while she drank her coffee. Suddenly a worried look came over Linda's face, Boots jumped down off her lap as she quickly scanned the room.

"What are you looking for?"

"The time, I have to go to work," Linda retorted as she suddenly realized what time it was. "Umm...Can I come back later on today, maybe after I'm finished work?"

"Yeah, of course, you can come over anytime you want. Since when did you need an invitation?"

Linda leaped from her chair, she gave me a quick hug and a kiss. She hastily grabbed the bar of soap off the kitchen counter and ran out the door clutching her towel around her.

Linda looked back one last time and waved "I'll see you later Brian, Bye-Bye."

Linda never made it back that day, three days later, I was in the bathroom, naked of course, shaving when I heard Linda holler through the open window, "Hey Brian, is it ok if I come in?"

I yelled back. "Yeah, sure, come on in. I'll be there in a minute!"

I thought Linda would sit on the sofa and maybe play with Boots until I got there. Instead, she came straight to the bathroom carrying a plastic shopping bag.

"Hey Brian, oops...I guess you weren't expecting me, were you?" Linda looked down, her eyes opened wide and she raised her eyebrows. She smiled as she gave me the once-over. After a slight pause. "Umm, I brought us some Chinese food. I'll put it out ok?"

"Oh, great...thanks Linda, yeah, go ahead."

My being naked didn't vex her one bit, I didn't shy away from her either, that would be like closing the gate after the cows got out. Another thought came to mind, if my being naked was going to embarrass or anger Linda, it might as well be now. This way, I know where I stand with her.

Instead of embarrassing Linda, she instead gave me a quick kiss. In return, she got a face full of shaving cream. I couldn't help but piss myself laughing at her. I crudely asked her if she wanted to borrow my razor. She gave me a mischievous little wink in return, then reached around me putting a hand on my hip as she grabbed for a towel off the rack.

"Maybe later," She kidded while she wiped the shaving cream from her face. "I may need it to shave my pussy."

"Well, if you ever need any help with that, I'm here." I volunteered with a chuckle.

Linda paused then she pointed at me with a slight grin. "I'm sure you're very helpful shaving pussy, but not today you won't. I don't trust you with anything sharp near my pussy... yet."

"Ouch,Linda. That was really sharp, you hurt my feelings!" I flirted.

"Aww, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Brian." Linda kidded with a fake, evil laugh as she strolled away.

Once, I finished shaving, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the kitchen. Linda had taken all the Chinese food out of the bag and set it on the counter like a mini buffet. This was the first time I encountered one of Linda's more annoying traits, her excessive 'maïs en place' personality, where everything has to be placed just perfectly.

I reached up and took a plate out of the cupboard and was about to dig in when suddenly, Linda jerked the towel off me.

"Hey! What are you doing?" I yelled laughing.

"Brian, you don't need a towel around me. Now... go ahead, help yourself." She insisted, pointing to the food.

With both hands Linda started unbuttoning and pulling her blue office blouse out from inside her black skirt, revealing a teal-colored bra. "Can I use your shower to freshen up a bit?"

I took a quick peek at Linda as she let her bra slip into her waiting hands. I grinned and threw my hand up pointing to the door. "Go ahead, knock yourself out."

"Oooh...I see you approve of my tits!" Linda chuckled pointing to my cock which was standing at attention.

"This is more than the last time you saw them." Linda reminds me.

"I had jeans on that day. Trust me, I was plenty hard then too!" I assured her.

With a devilish smile, she gave my little head a playful squeeze with the tip of her fingers then a suggestive slap on the butt as she took off to the bathroom. Seconds later, I could hear the shower running.

Linda returned with her skin still slightly damp wearing her necklace, an ankle bracelet, and a tiny wristwatch. My heart fluttered while Linda towel dried her hair and then wiped her body, she even lifted each tit and dried under them. I swear her was the sexiest sight I've ever seen. In my own eyes, she looked so perfect. Her smile alone could guide a wayward ship to shore. Her skin was so smooth and light, you could bounce a quarter off her breasts into the stratosphere. They weren't too small, nor were they too big. Linda's aureolas looked like pale-red discs. Her nipples like my cock stood erect and ready to be teased, tortured, licked, and sucked.

"What do you think Brian?" she asked.

I paused for a second. "The food's great. Wow...and you look wonderful!"

Linda snickered quietly, "Thanks, I'm glad. What do you like?"

I knew exactly what Linda was hinting at, I couldn't resist the urge to tease her a little bit. "Well...the chicken balls are pretty good, and the dumplings aren't bad."

"NO Silly!!" Linda roared laughing "I meant about me...how do I look?"

"Everything looks finger-licking good from here."

"Thank you, you're a smart ass you know that?" Linda shook her head laughing.

I flirted back. "Hey, I work at it, I'm a work in progress, what can I say?"

Linda playfully stuck her tongue out as she folded her towel ever so neatly and placed it just so, on the counter beside the sink. She then meticulously folded her blouse, then her skirt and bra, placing everything on top of the microwave.

All the while she was doing that, my eyes were fixated on her flattened bottom and her visible short n'curly's sticking out wildly between her legs. It was as if a strong magnet was pulling on my eyes.

With her plate filled with Chinese food, Linda stepped over to my side of the table, pulled a chair next to me then set her plate down on the table. She purposely rubbed her hot, sweaty body against me as she sat down. To say I was getting hot and bothered, would be an understatement.

Linda took a few bites, then leaned back on her chair, she looked me in the eye. "Sooo, does it bother you being naked with me around?"

I extended my arm and gave Linda a slow sensual rub, up and down and around her back. "Oh...hell no...when are you moving in?"

"Whoa...slow down there cowboy." Linda guffawed. "I feel comfortable being around you too. We haven't even fucked yet. I think we should spend as much time like this as we can!"

I shook my head and shrugged as I agreed with Linda. Who is right would argue with a naked lady? I sat back and watched as she continued eating.

Linda pointed to my cock, her voice cracked as she curiously asked "Brian is your cock always hard like that?"

"Funny thing, that started about an hour ago," I said with my tongue in my cheeks.

Once again I could see that mischievous little twinkle in her eyes as she giggled softly. "Was it something I did?"

"I'm pretty sure you had something to do with it." I teased.

"Mmm...It looks like I better take care of that, huh?" Linda suggested as she took my cock into her soft, clammy hand and pulled back on my foreskin revealing my little head. She stopped for a quick second to admire it before hastily stuffing it in her mouth.

"Ow! Watch those teeth will ya?" I shouted.

Linda flinched. "Oops, Sorry Brian, guess I got a little bit carried away, eh?."

I pulled my cock free of her hand and playfully slapped it against the side of her face a few times.

"Bad girl!!" I joked.

"Hee, Hee," Linda showed off her beautiful pearly whites as she grinned from ear to ear. " C'mon, stick it in my mouth, I want to feel your cock in my throat."

Once Linda settled down a bit, she spits several times on my little head before taking it back into her mouth and flicking it a few times with her tongue. She definitely knew her way around a cock.

Later Linda's breasts pressed gently against my chest after we changed positions. I wrapped my arms around her soft body. Most of her 115-pound weight rested on my legs with my cock rubbing her clit as I sat upright. We got into it heavy with hard and intimate kisses. The kind of kisses where tongue meets tongue, leaving you both drained and gasping for air.

Linda's breasts jiggled slightly with her every movement. Like a young lad with a new toy, I pinched her nipples between my fingers, squeezing and twisting, sucking and licking.

It was now time to inseminate my beautiful, once-in-a-lifetime neighbor. Linda eagerly jumped off me and bent over the counter allowing me full access to both of her holes in anticipation of her reward.

"Don't you dare pull out when you cum, okay? I want to feel your warm cum squirting inside me."

I nodded to her request as I stepped up behind her and slowly slid my hard cock deep into her wet and tight little vagina.

Linda turned her head towards me, with both hands, she tried to grab my hips but was unable to. You could hear our bodies smacking against each other as I unmercifully pounded Linda hard. There were also the occasional expletives when I got a bit too rough for her liking. I'm such a dick sometimes.

Like a cat on a stretcher, Linda arched her back into the air, her pussy dripped like a leaky water faucet as she was getting closer and closer to an orgasm. A bird's talons are the sharp, hooked claws at the end of the toes, Linda's long red fingernails were like talons, they dug into my flesh, keeping me from pulling out. In case you're wondering if it hurt, you're damn right it did, she even drew blood too. Payback for my ravaging her tight little hole so hard a few minutes ago, I suppose.

Like a trooper, I managed to hold off for another minute, maybe even two. I erupted like a volcano spewing a warm lava-like flow of sperm deep into her crevice. We both stood still, taking in the moment.

Linda slowly turned around, she looked at me, with exhaustion and humiliation as we were both fully drenched in sweat and cum. The smell of our dirty sex now replaced the fresh smell of soap and shampoo in our hair and our bodies. Her normally bouncy and lush blonde hair now looked snarled and unmanageable.

Linda stood in front of me and spread her legs slightly apart, she looked down and with her left hand, she reached between her legs and separated her dark pussy lips. She pushed my thick creamy cum out of her hole then she wiped the thick fluid from her pussy with a couple fingers, putting them to her lips, licking every last drop.

Linda playfully smacked her lips and grinned. "Mmm...fuck, your cum tastes sooo good Brian! It's better than finger licking good, I hope you have a LOT more of this."

Still, in a bit of a fog, Linda clumsily grabbed the towel that she so neatly folded and placed on the counter not so many minutes ago and wrapped it around her. With the little strength, she had left after our lovemaking, she took her neatly folded clothes from the top of the microwave. Without another word, Linda gave me one final kiss and with a ponderous amble, she made her way across the lawn to her lioness den.

A week had barely gone by. I was sitting peacefully on the wooden bench under the big old oak tree in our front yard watching the squirrels as they raced up and down another big old tree just a couple yards away. They didn't seem to notice the sun beating down or the fact that most of the rest of the animal world feels as if they are asphyxiating. They just jump from one branch to another and zip across the road on a hydro line not feeling a thing. How can they do that, I wondered.

A familiar red Ford pulled into my driveway. The driver's door opened and a short, slim, and attractive older lady with light sandy-blonde hair stepped out wearing white leggings, a thin peach-colored V-neck top with short sleeves, and white shoes. She casually walked across the gravel driveway towards me with a rather large white/grey checkered purse slung over her shoulder. Her forearms were decorated with several silver-colored bracelets of varying sizes.

"Hi Brian, what are you doing?" She cheerfully asked.

"Hey Leanne, not much. It's too damn hot to get into too much trouble. I'm just sitting here watching the squirrels play."

Leanne approached the bench then she gave me a short hug and a kiss before sitting down. "Do you mind if I join you?"

"Mmm-You can sit beside me anytime your little heart desires." I flirted.

"Aww, thanks-that's so sweet." Leanne smiled. "Wow, you've found yourself a nice, cool shady spot here, you're lucky."

I piped up, "What're you doing here, not that I'm not glad to see you but Linda's working today."

"I know she is," Leanne admitted. "Brian, I came to see you not my daughter."

"Me, well lucky me...I hope!"

"Oh no, its nothing bad. But it might be good for all of us," Leanne smiled as she placed a hand on my upper arm and turned slightly towards me. "Brian, I know that you love Linda and she really does love you. Have you ever thought about seeing someone else?"

I looked at Leanne like she was a two-headed calf. "Hell No, I'm happy with the way things are. Linda's my whole world now"

"No,no...I mean have you ever considered an older woman?" Leanne asked cautiously.

"You mean like an affair?"

"No...well, maybe. I mean considering a third person in your relationship with Linda."

"Who's the older woman?" I asked curiously.

"Me...Brian,Me" Leanne pointing to herself as she gripped out of frustration. "Brian...I'm attracted to you as well. I want to be able to fuck you too!"

"Ohhh," It suddenly hit me like a wrecking ball, I stuttered. "Wow...well, I must admit I find you sexually attractive too and I have wanted to rip your clothes off many times since the day we first met."

"Well, why didn't you?? " Leanne looked at me puzzled.

"Umm, Leanne... Linda is ten years younger than me, you're only eleven years older." I explained " If I wasn't seeing Linda and just met you, I'd be chasing your sexy little ass down the road. However, I don't want to get caught and jeopardize what I do have now. I don't think she'd go for sharing with you or anyone else."

"Mmm...maybe not, she just might agree!" Leanne spoke coyly.

"What makes you say that?"

"Mmm, let's call it mothers intuition."

Leanne picked her purse up off the bench and set it down on the other side of her, she slid sideways toward me. Then lifted herself up far enough off the bench to push her leggings and her panties to just above her knees, she sat back on the bench again, showing off her nice thick, reddish bush. She looked into my eyes as she inserted two fingers deep into her pussy and pulled them out.

"Open your mouth Brian!" Leanne spoke softly as she slid her cum covered fingers into my mouth. I could taste her wet, salty juices. "This is what happens when I think about you and Linda fucking."

Leanne pulled her pants back up and crossed her slim, short legs. She leaned slightly forward, looking sideways towards me with her head supported by her elbow, arm, and fingers resting on her crossed knees.

I stood up, unzipped my jeans, and pulled my hard cock out for Leanne to see. " This is how I feel when I'm anywhere near either one of you."

"May I?" Leanne asked.

" Knock yourself out." I answered.

She reached over with her free hand and gave my cock a bit of a rub then she kissed and teased my little head with her tongue and mouth for about a minute. She sat back on the bench again as I zipped myself up and sat back down.

"Mmm...well, you and I definitely do have deeper feelings for each other, more than I thought." Leanne admitted.

"Of course, I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or Linda. So it's probably best just to cool it." I suggested.

"Well, I guess you're right. I have to get back to the office." I couldn't tell if Leanne was smiling with sincerity or disappointment.

Just before she stood up, Leanne reached between my legs and patted my cock then gave me a much longer hug and a more passionate kiss. "It's okay if you want to grab my tits or feel between my legs anytime. Don't be afraid!."

"Well, the feeling's mutual."

12