Mom, Are You Stealing My Boyfriend?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne turned and started to walk towards her car when she suddenly stopped dead in her tracks. She looked like she was deep in thought or lost.

Out of concern, I asked. "What's the matter?"

"I gotta take a piss but I don't want to walk all the way over to Linda's house." She groaned.

"Well, just pull your pants down here and let it go. You're out in the country Leanne, the only one here is me, you can go behind the tree if you want." I pointed behind me.

Leanne turned around and came back, she nodded her head up and down. "No,I'll go right here in front of you. I don't mind you watching me, you've already seen me."

Leanne, again, placed her purse on the bench beside me. She unfastened her thin white belt, opened her pants, and slid them down, this time to her ankle. She squatted in front of me with not so much as a second thought, spreading her legs apart. I watched Leanne let her golden pee stream down between her legs to the green grass below. After a few long minutes, her bladder emptied out, her flow came to a trickle, and then finally a stop.

"Brian, could you look in my purse for some Kleenex so I can wipe myself off?"

"I got a better idea Leanne," I ordered. "Stand up!"

Leanne looked a little bit puzzled as she stood up, I grabbed her bare hips and turned her around with her petite little ass facing me, then I told her to bend over. I spread her ass cheeks wide open and licked between them thoroughly from her clit to her butt hole for several minutes.

"There, you're all clean Leanne." I informed her.

Leanne giggled as she pulled her pants up. " Well, you're probably the best bathroom attendant I ever had. Thank you!"

"Don't forget to tip!" I quipped.

"Will you take an IOU?"

I chuckled, "You mean I have choice?"

Leanne laughed as she grabbed her purse and turned around and walked off almost in dance as if she were freshly fucked. I watched her checking her hair and makeup in her rearview mirror. Leanne waved back one more time before starting her car, putting it in reverse, and backing out the driveway. I shook my head as she disappeared down the road, thinking out loud to myself, "Well...that was an interesting conversation, I better go take a cold shower right now!"

Part II

A few weekends had passed by, it was a sweltering hot sunless Saturday afternoon in late July. The dense dark clouds hung over the area like an unwanted guest. It threatened to unleash a torrent of rain at any moment. The air was still and muggy, not even a breeze. I wondered if this might be the calm before the storm.

I felt the sweat on my back as I jumped out of the truck and grabbed my groceries. I was about to round the corner of my house when I looked over towards Linda's place. Linda caught my attention as she stood on the front steps wearing a revealing thin, white tank top with red borders and a tiny pair of panties with hot pink lace along the edges. You could easily see her nipples coming through the thin mesh-like material as if she wasn't wearing anything at all.

"Hey Brian, you wanna come over?" She waved.

"Absolutely!" I eagerly replied. "...be there in a minute."

Like a whirlwind, I stuffed the groceries in the fridge, kicked my pants off, and tossed my sweaty t-shirt across the room. I grabbed a washcloth and quickly cleaned myself up. Took a mouthful of mouthwash and spit it out. I hurriedly wrapped a towel around me, then sprinted over to the kitchen door of her place with visions of Linda and me on her sofa.

I opened the kitchen door, a rush of hot, humid air greeted me as I walked in. Linda had taken her top off and was seated in her usual spot at the head of the table. With open arms and a smile, she gestured for me to step towards her.

"Get over here," she demanded "I've been waiting all afternoon for you!"

I dropped my towel purposely at the door, in a couple quick steps I stood before her. My manhood stood straight outstaring her in the eyes. She met that stare by wrapping her perspiring hand gently around it, she was hot and she was ready.

Time seemed to stand still. I closed my eyes while she worked her magic, massaging my cock at first. Linda's a true multitasker, she slipped her other hand between my legs then up between my ass cheeks. You could feel the smoothness of her manicured fingers as they swirled around teasing my butthole. Finally, after several minutes of anticipation, she put just the tip of her forefinger in my ass, giving me a chance to relax my rectal muscles before she slowly slid her whole finger in.

"Mmm...Linda, that feels so good!" I murmured. The combination of her stroking my cock, and her wet lips sliding up and down my shaft as well as her fingers going in and out of my back door was blowing my mind.

Leanne appeared at the living room door wearing only an unbuttoned white shirt. She folded her arms across her flat chest and tilted her head slightly. Like any proud mother, she watched her daughter with unflinching interest, waiting patiently for the right moment to join in.

"C'mon in Leanne, don't be shy." I encouraged her while raising my hand for her to step forward.

Leanne lingered for about half a second before she pushed herself off the doorway, with a casual smile she tiptoed across the kitchen floor in her bare feet to my side. Her warm, perspiring skin rubbed against my side. It gave me a sense of sexual empowerment, the feeling that you're mine, at the same time her gentle touch, the caressing of my lower back, and my butt brought out a warm, loving, and tender feeling.

Linda stood up and smiled lovingly at her mom. "He's all yours, enjoy!"

"I'm going to sit here and watch YOU have some fun for a change. Now, don't let him go limp." Linda gently grabbed her mom's arm and guided her to where she was standing. She placed my inseminator in her open palm. Linda gave her mom a quick, open-mouthed kiss before settling back in her chair.

It was just now that I noticed Leanne was a head shorter than Linda. She looked into my eyes to be sure I was cool with it? Once Leanne realized I was okay with it she relaxed and squatted before me with her legs spread, exposing her pleasure hole. She took my hard-on deep between her tiny lips for some oral-genital stimulation.

Leanne was certainly no amateur, she was married for almost twenty years before she became a widow. It took a lot less time than usual that she had my head reeling along with all the other feelings that come with an eye-rolling orgasm. Suddenly, I exploded into her mouth and she took every drop. Leanne stood up, her shirt opened slightly revealing a tiny golf ball size breast with a dime size, rose-colored, aureole and nipple. Like her daughter, she too had an almost perfect body.

"Wow...Mom...Brian, this is the first time we ever shared a cock!" Linda raved and clapped her hands.

Leanne looked at me sheepishly as she swallowed my load, "I'm sorry if I made you cum so quickly. I haven't done it in a few years and I was just looking forward to tasting your cum. I wasn't thinking about you."

Leanne put her arms around me and we cuddled. "It's okay Leanne,I'm still happy."

Leanne then suggested the three of us should sit down for a bit and cool off. Linda jumped up and grabbed 3 beers out of the fridge and put them on the table.

Meanwhile, her mother sat beside me, again with her legs crossed, holding my hand while the three of us talked.

"Brian, Mom told me she came to see you a couple weeks ago and you practically freaked on her," Linda giggled, then she changed her tone to a more convincing one. "I'd like the three of us to be together. Mom really loves you too and so do I."

"I don't have a problem with it." I spoke in a matter-of-fact tone. "I love you both too. I didn't want to come between you two."

Linda returned, "Thank you, Good! Now that's settled."

Leanne waved her forefinger finger in the air and reminded me, "See, I told you she'd agree, remember mother's intuition?"

I chuckled "Yeah, Yeah! You were right!" I expressed throwing my hand up. Just remember it's never possible to be right with any woman. You're always wrong no matter what.

I should be in jail for looking and thinking about Linda's mother the way I do, normally when I see her she's wearing fancy office clothes and a ton of makeup. This was a side of her I never really expected to see, nor, did I know even existed, however, it's a side I like very much. She does exude a natural kind of beauty, much like her daughter. As far as I'm concerned her crow's feet, and those little wrinkles add more beauty to her than all the flaws that her makeup tries to hide.

Leanne broke the silence with a silly laugh as she looked at her daughter with both amazement and curiosity. She pointed to my hardened cock. "Linda, is Brian's cock always hard like that?"

"I know!!," she exclaimed excitedly, mocking my cock sticking out. "every time I see his pecker, it's sticking straight out! BRIAN, do you take little pills or something, how can you always be so fucking hard all the time?"

"Nooo, I don't take any little pills," I bellowed. "You two are always touching it, sucking on it or its inside one of you."

"Ooh...I think we hit a nerve there Mom!" Linda gloated.

"Well, I guess we better not mention little blue pills again... Huh!"

Both girls continued to laugh. "He looks like he's going to kill us!" Linda continued.

I countered, "What if I said your boobs were fake!"

"Well...someone might believe Linda's are fake. I don't think anyone would pay to have small tits like mine." Leanne giggled as she looked down rubbing hers.

"HEY, Who's side are you on Mother? Mine aren't Fake!" Linda teased.

"I'm staying out of this one." I said.

Linda laughed, then suggested, "C'mon, let's go upstairs, it'll be more comfortable and maybe a wee bit cooler."

We both agreed, Leanne and Linda led the way up the stairs.

Leanne stopped at the bathroom, " Why don't we all take a cool shower first, together, all three of us?"

"Oh, I like that idea Mom," she laughed. "What do you think Honey?"

I wholeheartedly agreed with that idea. "Let's do it!"

Linda B-lined to the shower, I walked in behind Leanne.

"Hold on I gotta pee," Leanne spoke as she lifted the toilet seat and sat down. Like the last time she pee'd in front of me, Leanne spread her legs giving me a good view. "I liked it when you watch me pee last time Brian. Do you want to watch me again?"

"Can I lick your pussy again after?" I inquired.

Leanne grabbed my hand. "Honey, you can do anything you want."

Linda in the shower laughed loudly while soaping herself, "Wow, I think I created competition for myself. I think my mom stole my boyfriend."

Leanne's golden stream appeared from her dark, reddish, bush. When I was a kid, after a big rainstorm I used to play in the water puddles with my dad's round mouth shovel, channeling the water flows in different directions. The sound of Leanne peeing reminded me of those little puddles.

I couldn't help myself, I squatted down in front of her and rubbed inside her thigh as she pee'd. I reached a little further to feel her warm flow of yellow. Leanne grabbed my face between her open palms and pulled me to her lips, kissing me. I fondled her tiny noobs with my pissed-covered hand as we exchanged saliva-soaked kisses. Leanne rose and with both hands on the open shower door, she honored her word to let me lick her pissed-covered pussy. I nudged her pussy with my nose smelling her moist clit, then I lapped up her salty pee like I would an ice cream cone.

" Brian do you remember me?" Linda asked sarcastically. "I need some attention here too you know."

I acknowledged her with a great big grin, "Yes, Ma'am!"

"The three of us took turns lathering and rinsing along with of course lots of groping and kissing." We stepped out of the shower, I grabbed a towel drying myself. Linda and her mother patted each other dry as they kissed each other's bodies.

After watching this cock raising scene we headed to Linda's bedroom, all three sat at the head of the bed talking.

I could see Linda was hatching a mischievous little scheme in her head. I start worrying now when I see this look as she's up to no good.

"Do, you think we should tell Leslie about the three of us Mom?"

"Holy Fuck Linda, have you got a death wish or something?!?" Leanne roared laughing. "She'd kill you for inviting me here tonight and not her, even though she'd be too prude to come anyways. You know her, no sex before marriage, don't look below the neck. I don't know where she got this from, it certainly wasn't me or your dad. We fucked like rabbits.I'm pretty sure she didn't get it from you, I've seen you with several guys and girls. Lesley might have me committed for this."

"But you're happy you're here with us, right?" she asked.

"Of course," Leanne answered rubbing Linda's leg. "I'm loving every minute and wouldn't want to be anywhere else! As long as you two are happy with me being here."

I chimed in jokingly, "I know I'm happy! Tell me more about the girlfriends, I want to hear more that?"

"Umm...I'll fill you in someday, I promise." Leanne chided.

"Thanks Brian, and I love you too," Linda laughed."Okay, you and Mom should start first. She short changed you on your blowjob, remember?"

Leanne interrupted, "No you two do it, I'm content to sit and watch. Besides..." Leanne suddenly jumped off the bed and opened the top drawer in Linda's dresser, pulling out a teal-colored vibrator, and with a grin, she turned it on and off. " I have Linda's toy here to make my pussy happy."

Linda whined and laughed while pointing at her vibrator "Mooom... how did you know where this was and that even I had it?"

"You're forgetting I caught you with mine when you were twelve. Then I found out you had your own a year later. You kept in the same spot you do now!"

I pissed myself laughing at them playing around arguing about how many times they caught each other masturbating with their toys.

Leanne got serious, speaking firmly. "You two should go first, I want some grandkids and if you make me one tonight I'll be a happy grandma. Brian and I can fuck anytime but you need the sperm more than me. Understand?"

Linda gave Leanne a hug and laid on the bed with her legs spread "You heard my mom, make her a grandma!"

I gave Leanne a good passionate kiss, she turned the vibrator on and placed it between her legs.

Then Linda and I played.

We still don't have kids, but I do have two very horny roommates.

12