All Comments on 'Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 01'

by BizarroMe

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone77almost 3 years ago

This belongs in the non-erotic section. And is full of humiliation only.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKalmost 3 years ago
sad

dont know if i want to see any more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was well written, but seemed a bit sadistic at the end. My ass would have been out the door. I will look forward to where you are going with this.

rdoolittlerdoolittlealmost 3 years ago
Well written

Looking forward to pt.2 This line:"the dry dusty carnage of a former-cheerio cereal" sounded like part of the intro to a Colbert "Meanwhile" segment on the Late Show. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Detailed story about a youth in need of discipline. Very entertaining and fun to read look forward to the next installment.

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 3 years ago

Great first story. Welcome to Lit.com. I love this type of story. Good characters, setting, storyline and point of view. Very nice writing and you say this is going to be a series, Oh Boy! TY4S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 2 needs Andy to become totally submissive and exhibitionistic to his step mom and aunt. His privacy should become a thing of the past.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh I hope he will wear a thong in one of the next chapters :)

carnafixcarnafixalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story!

I hope to see more thongs in the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Umm... yeah, would've walked out the door then deal with that crap. The mom was a bit out of line, the aunt was insane and any self respecting person would not have gone along with right before the entirety of the last page. Great writing, just not my cup of tea for the plot twist.

NorCalLokiNorCalLokialmost 3 years ago

What self respecting man would allow himself to be spanked?

sanjuinmoodsanjuinmoodalmost 3 years ago

Good development. Hope the next part makes it more wilder....

Myth94Myth94over 2 years ago

I’m sorry but I wouldn’t have been able to restrain myself from cursing her out let alone be spoken to and humiliated in that manner. this may be good for some but not for me I can’t read things happening like this and feel good. I wish you the best

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

Sorry, but, I have ADHD and Autism, and so have the same distractible and hyper-focusing problem...

I was ACTUALLY abused for having this disorder, up to and including sexual abuse.

Even with this being a guy and me being a girl, I just can't stomach someone actually fetishizing and glorifying what happened to me. It's like they expect me to have enjoyed it, when I was there, and didn't.

I don't know why you decided to focus this story on mental disorders as justification for abuse, but... I guess it says a lot that you couldn't come up with a situation less insensitive to write out your kinks with?

I also can't help but question your views on doctors and modern medicine when your cast is using some Dunning-Kruger infected aunt for advice on how to treat ADHD, when medication is far more effective than abuse... Christ...

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 2 years ago

got to say I agree with the last 5 comments... didn't read past those. Good writing, bad plot. I like consensual BDSM and this is anything but that. Never been a fan of pain or humiliation. Then when you add CRAZY aunt Clara well... yeah not my cup of tea. Andy should take his que from Patrick and get the hell out.

CroonyCroonyover 2 years ago
I liked it.

Pure fantasy and not sugar coated.

ceedeehceedeeh8 months ago

Pretty funny story, but I still felt badly for poor Andrew. But Iexpect that I will read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBizarroMe@BizarroMe
Story Update 20210730: Part 12 of the "Mom, Aunt Clara, & My Wandering Mind" is finally in the queue. Lucky 13 will be the last chapter which I hope will make everyone happy, both my fans (high-fives and thank-you's) and my trolls (yes, I've collected a few and zerbits to yo...