Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," I sniveled, unable to speak plainly as a new vortex of thoughts starting to swirl in my mind.

"And no more shoes on the couch!"

I nodded my agreement, simply thankful she wasn't calling any attention to the most obvious thing she should have been yelling about, my rock-hard erection.

I touched my bottom with the palms of my hands, wondering if rubbing them might help take away some of the stings.

"Hands off!" Aunt Clara snapped.

Immediately, I pulled my hands away, letting them hang straight by my sides since I was unsure where else to put them.

"And I expect to see more gratitude around here!" Mom shouted. "Say 'thank you' every once in a while!"

I nodded meekly, sniffled some more, and wiped my snotty nose on my shirt sleeve.

"You heard her!" Aunt Clara pounced. "Say thank you!"

I turned, only enough to make eye contact. My face wore my confusion. What was I supposed to say 'thank you' for exactly?

Aunt Clara seemed to read my mind. "Thank your mother for your spanking."

"Um..." I twisted further so I could see Mom's face, to see if she concurred with Aunt Clara's request. It was clear she did. "Thank you... Mom. For... spanking me." I lowered my eyes in shame and turned back toward the wall.

"See," Aunt Clara gloated. "Don't you feel better, Mary?"

I couldn't see my stepmom's reaction since I was facing the wall, but she seemed to have agreed, based on the next thing my aunt said.

"There will be more where that came from when you do it again!" Aunt Clara belted as if she was now Mom's deputy, second-in-charge.

I flinched and shuddered at the threat itself, as much as the sheer volume of it. Aunt Clara surely would be even harsher with her spanking than Mom. And God only knows what she'd have done if I'd gotten a hard-on while she did it! And she had just said when I do it again, not if.

I cowered in the corner, unsure how long I'd have to stay there but certain I wasn't going to ask. Besides, I needed time for my hard-on to go away. There's no way I was moving until then. No way in hell.

I looked down at my dick, pointing almost straight up at me, its cyclops eye winking at me, taunting me with its tumescence. I noticed it was wet with a drop of precum beginning to escape. Oh shit! Oh no! I gasped, then swallowed a yelp. More precum emerged and slowly oozed across my dick head.

As enough came forth to form a drop that would inevitably fall to the floor, I scooted my legs together, hoping not to garner any attention for the movement, and further hoping to block the view of the thin stretching drop as it fell from my cockhead toward the floor.

I closed my eyes, praying I wouldn't be found out.

"Now," Aunt Clara spoke as if there wasn't a red-bottomed young man standing in the corner across from her. "About those tests..."

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read this inaugural installment in the 'Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind' series. I hope you enjoyed it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful!

Votes are appreciated but feedback means more. Of course, I wish it could all be positive, but that's not realistic. So if your feedback isn't glowing, please, at least let it be constructive.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make for a good story.

Thanks again and I truly hope you enjoyed the story.

-BizMe