All Comments on 'Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 03'

by BizarroMe

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait wait for part 4 and more

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

I read all of your stories and it was the dumbest shit I ever read, Don't write anymore, it was a waste of time. all 3 got 1 star.

CharetteCharettealmost 3 years ago

Hmn sorry i know maybe some others here like it , but it´s an abusive and nothing with Incest or Taboo (yet) story line . The Stepson has a mental disorder and Aunty is clearly the Dominating / Mindtwisting behind all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was superb. Extremely erotic. Andrew’s submission is so pleasing to read. Art imitates life in 2021. FLR are more practiced than ever with women becoming the bread winners and excelling in finance and healthcare. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m really enjoying these stories. I find the masturbation scenes particularly exciting. Please continue with your fine work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it. More spanking, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing and subject. Please continue.

BunnymasterBunnymasteralmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing is what has kept me on this series.

Kudos to the author!

ceedeehceedeeh8 months ago

Things are starting to look much better for Andrew! And the story is getting much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBizarroMe@BizarroMe
Story Update 20210730: Part 12 of the "Mom, Aunt Clara, & My Wandering Mind" is finally in the queue. Lucky 13 will be the last chapter which I hope will make everyone happy, both my fans (high-fives and thank-you's) and my trolls (yes, I've collected a few and zerbits to yo...