Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," Aunt Clara encouraged. "You can do it. You know you want to. Just do it."

"I... No, I... I don't know about this..." Mom started blathering as if changing her mind.

"Let me check something," Aunt Clara interrupted Mom's nervousness and a half-second later I heard Mom let out a lust-filled moan as a whiff of muskiness wafted to my nostrils.

"Uh-huh," Aunt Clara said haughtily. "As I suspected. You totally want this. And look behind you, Mar. He wants it, too."

In my mind, I tried to piece together the scene as it was unfolding. Quickly I determined that Mom was straddling my head, her wet hot pussy above me. And what Aunt Clara had just ordered Mom to turn back to look at was my lurid erection reaching high toward the ceiling in its excited state.

"Trust me, Mar," Aunt Clara said assuringly. "Mmm. Oh my," she crooned. "Mar, I'm just saying, you're going to absolutely love this."

"Oh god," Mom giggled. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

I felt the mattress shift again slightly and then my face was caressed by soft fur. At first, it barely made any contact, then I heard Mom gasp as the soft patch tickled across my nose and chin.

Then it felt closer and I sensed a damp heat as the soft patch of hair descended closer to my still, waiting face.

Again, I caught wind of that musky scent, except stronger now. Much stronger. Purely by instinct, I craned my neck upward, to find the source of the sensuous aroma.

"Eager," Aunt Clara observed, "Just like you, Mary. Did you see?"

"Oh god," Mom uttered, "I... I did."

"Tell her you love her, Andrew," Aunt Clara ordered.

"I do... I do, Mom," I told her and meant it. "I love you, Mom. I love you so mmph..."

Suddenly, my mouth and nose were covered with soft hair and hot flesh. The sensuous aroma, I realized, was extremely wet, and slick, and warm, and had a flavor. I opened my mouth and gummed at the hot flesh pressed hard against my face. I stuck out my tongue and slurped in some of the wetness into my mouth, savoring its flavor.

Oh my god! It tasted like nothing I could compare it to. I wanted more. I stuck out my tongue again and licked and in an instant, I had a sudden craving for something I'd never tasted before that moment.

"Oh!" Mom shrieked and pressed down harder.

I took her thrusting as encouragement and licked some more as Mom started to slide back and forth across me as if to help me find the right places to lick.

"Oh my god," Mom exclaimed when I sometimes found a slit among the soft curls and my tongue slipped into it.

The wetness there tasted even more concentrated, its deliciousness amplified. It was hot and silky and, oh my Gawd, I wanted more of it. I kept finding my way back to the slit, the channel where the wondrous love juice seemed to emanate from. I licked its full length from near her ass to where the slit ended with Mom's nub.

Upon making contact with Mom's little button, she shrieked. "Aahhhhh! Right there! Oh my Gaw-aw-awd! Right there, Andy! Right there!"

I licked the button and Mom ground her pussy into my face. Then I licked each side and she tried to maneuver her hips to make more direct contact. But I held fast with my ministration of the sides of the nub.

"That's her clitoris, Andrew," Aunt Clara breathed huskily into my ear. "Learn to take care of that and you'll always have a happy woman."

"Mmph, mmph," I mumbled against the weight of Mom's cunt pressed hard against my face.

"Let him breathe every once in a while, Mar," Aunt Clara chuckled as she slapped Mom's thigh.

At once, the weight lifted and a cool fresh breeze flooded across my face as I gasped for air.

Aunt Clara laughed. "Damn, I never get tired of seeing that," she announced. "Now, were you trying to say something, Andrew?" she asked me.

"I... I just said... yes, ma'am," I croaked breathlessly.

"Oh, you're being such a good boy," Aunt Clara teased.

"Am I... Are you... Is Mom going to... you know..." I blathered incoherently.

"What? Fuck you?" Aunt Clara asked, somehow inferring from my nonsense what was on my mind. "Oh no, silly boy. This isn't about you, Andrew. Remember when I told you you'd be less selfish? And a generous lover?"

"Y-yes," I breathed.

"This is lesson one. Men don't need to get off all the time. It's good for you to be denied every once in a while. Teaches you to never take your woman for granted. To respect them. And to honor them every chance you get. But you do need to take care of your woman every time."

She paused her little monologue to pet my aching cock, teasing it to bounce in the air like it was on an invisible trampoline. "You're in training, Andrew. Just stay with the program and keep following directions. You'll be well taken care of, I assure you. In the meantime, this is all about the woman you are serving. Pay attention to her. Not yourself. Understand?"

"Y-yes, ma'am. I... I understand... I want to."

"Very good then, no more interruptions from you. Pay attention to what works and what doesn't. Learn from this so you'll be even better the next time. Now Mary?" Aunt Clara said eagerly to Mom.

"Are you finally done fucking talking?" Mom asked exasperated at the interruption.

Aunt Clara snickered. "He's all yours, Mary. Use him however you like. And don't hold back. You need this more than you even know."

Immediately, Mom's pussy was pressed hard against my face again. "Find it, Andy," she groaned, ordering me to find her clit again.

I stuck out my tongue and it glided along her slit. I lapped up as much of Mom's essence as I could with each swipe, swallowing it quickly but tasting when I could.

"Oh god, that feels so good," Mom panted. "Stick out your tongue. Far. As far as you can. Yes... like that." She rocked her hips low and slowly slid them back up. "Oh god, yes... Oh, Andy... oh..."

I stretched my tongue as far as I could reach and held it stiff, like a miniature cock, sliding along Mom's slit, penetrating teasingly into her snatch while she slithered forward and back.

My own arousal reached new heights, as well. My cock bounced wildly into the air, untouched, unrestrained, but refused an invitation to join the frenzy of activity.

I craved Mom's juices. I wanted to drink her. I wanted to suckle on her pussy lips, to lap of her essence. All of that, I was allowed. But I also wanted more and was being denied such next-level pleasures and growing frustrated in the attempt.

In my frustration, I reached up and grasped Mom's thighs, yanking them down and holding Mom firmly in place while I mashed my mouth hard against Mom's labia, slurping in her juices and mawing my lips against her.

"Oh my God!" Mom shrieked. "Oh my God!"

My manhood lurched violently into the empty air, begging to be given some attention but finding none, while I continued to mercilessly assault Mom's pussy lips with my own. When my tongue clipped Mom's clit, she fell full force onto my face.

"Yes!" she screamed. "There! There, Andy! There!"

I clamped my lips down hard around Mom's button and snaked out my tongue, flicking it against her hard button while Mom bucked and screamed above me. I clamped my lips around it and attacked it with my tongue.

"Oh! Oh! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuck!" she screamed. "I'm cumming! I'm... I'm cummmmmmmmmm... ummm.... miiiiiiiinggg..." she moaned loudly as if the word 'coming' had three long syllables.

A sudden gush of hot fluid rushed over my face. I swallowed to keep from drowning but the amount was too copious and overwhelming. My entire face was covered in warm juicy wetness.

"Oh! Oh!" Mom seemed to be coming down, but I feverishly continued my assault.

"Oh! No more! No!" Mom begged, but unrelentingly I kept on licking and flicking. "Stop! Oh, God! I can't take anymore! Please!" she begged, but in my passion, not a single word registered. I simply wanted more. More of pleasing her. More of the taste of her love. More of her thighs clamped tightly around my head, her pussy riding my face.

I pulled Mom's thighs even tighter against my head, drove my mouth even harder against her mound, flicked my tongue more relentlessly against her clit.

"Andy! Stop!" Aunt Clara commanded harshly. "Stop this instant!"

Mom was literally screaming above me, gushing more fluid, writhing more desperately.

Aunt Clara grabbed my wild cock, sliding her hand up its length until her fingers were wrapped around the helmet.

Yes! I thought at the touch of something, anything, on my attention-starved cock. Finally!

But then I screamed in agony as Aunt Clara clamped around my cockhead like a vise and twisted violently.

"Argh!" I yelped and immediately halted my assault on Mom's clitoris, tears gushing from my eyes before I'd even pulled my knees up toward my stomach to block Aunt Clara from another attack. I twisted my legs side to side trying to escape her torturous grasp.

Mom fell forward, barely able to hold herself up on all fours, her shins holding my arms in place while the rest of me lurched beneath her.

"Oh... my... Gawd," Mom panted again, regaining her ability to breathe. "Andy! Oh my god, why didn't you stop?!" Then she pulled one leg over me and laid down next to me.

"You, young man, have a lot to learn about pleasing a woman!" Aunt Clara condemned. "Even while pleasing your mother, you still found a way to be selfish! I'm so disappointed, Andrew!" she denounced.

"But..." I whimpered still writhing in pain from Aunt Clara's cruel correction. "But..."

"But what?" Aunt Clara asked impatiently.

"I didn't know that was wrong. I... I've never done it before. I... I thought I was supposed to keep going." I plead my case, not that it would matter at that point, the sadistic correction having already been given.

"Your mother told you to stop. So you should have stopped. Period. There's nothing after that, understand? Everything else you did was fine. Perfectly fine. But when a woman says 'stop' you stop!"

"I... I'm sorry Mom. I hope I didn't hurt you. I didn't mean to if I did. I swear I didn't. Oh God, that hurt!"

"You didn't hurt me, Andy. My clit just gets super-sensitive right after I climax. It's wonderful until it isn't. Then it's like torture. I forgive you, but don't ever do that again, okay?"

"To be clear, Andrew," Aunt Clara interjected. "Some gentle teasing beyond one's comfort level is one thing. An all-out assault on a hyper-sensitized clitoris is quite another! Such behavior like that required very clear pre-consent. Otherwise, it's cruel to do what you did!"

"I didn't know that, Aunt Clara. Honest, I didn't."

"Well, I mostly believe you. But I can't help thinking you simply lost control of yourself. So, I'm probably going to have to give you an object lesson yourself, so you really understand. But, I'll save that for another time."

Oh, no. Oh Shit. Did she just threaten to do something like that to me? I think she did. I cringed at the thought of Aunt Clara doing something else intentionally cruel to me. My dick still hadn't recovered from the sadistic twisting thing she'd just done!

I was still blindfolded when Mom rose from the bed. I listened quietly as she got dressed again.

"I think you should thank your mother, Andrew, for permitting you to service her."

"Thank you, Mom. I promise I'll do better next time... erm... I mean, if you ever let me again."

"Good job, Andrew," Aunt Clara encouraged and I found myself beginning to crave those small tokens of approval from her. "Never presume a woman is interested in something sexual from you."

"I'm sure there will be a next time, Andy," Mom assured me. "There will be plenty of opportunities for you to improve. And I have to say, for your first time, you did rather well. Your enthusiasm more than made for lack of skill. Minus that last part, of course."

"Thanks, Mom... I think," I said feeling both encouraged and critiqued at the same time.

"Okay, time for you to go to bed, Andrew," Aunt Clara announced. "Off to the bathroom. Wash yourself off and brush your teeth. We'll meet you in your bedroom when you're done. Oh, and you can take off the blindfold now."

I slipped off the blindfold and handed it to Aunt Clara, adjusting my vision to the light. I lifted myself from the bed, but not before inspecting my penis to make sure the head was still attached. Holy shit that hurt.

Mom's hair looked a mess like she'd just wrestled a herd of cats and lost.

Aunt Clara still sat on the bed, her skirt hiked up revealing a lacy white thong that had gone transparent with wetness. Apparently, she had enjoyed watching my first attempt at cunnilingus, as well, and I instantly started wondering if she had gotten herself off.

My eyes instantly fixated on the sight of her clean-shaven pussy lips behind the transparent thong. Do sisters taste the same? I wondered. Oh God, I want to taste Aunt Clara!

"Ahem," Aunt Clara grunted.

"Hmm?" I asked without averting my gaze.

"Enjoying the view?" Aunt Clara asked.

"MmHmm," I replied absent-mindedly, still not averting my gaze.

"Mary, would you please get his attention?"

In my peripheral vision, I saw Mom walking toward me but it barely registered, my gaze still locked onto the vision of Aunt Clara's panties, transparent from her arousal and putting her clean-shaven pussy lips on display. I was captivated by the sight as if under a spell.

The spell remained unbroken until I felt my softened cock being enveloped in warmth.

I looked down in shock, only to find my stepmom had knelt before me and put my entire penis inside her mouth and was suckling on it, bringing it quickly to semi-hardness again.

"Oh! Oh my god!" I yelped in surprise.

"That's enough," Aunt Clara said, dismissing Mom from her assignment.

"Aw, I was just getting started," Mom bemoaned.

"Well, I only asked you to get his attention. Not reward him for bad behavior."

"Oh... right," Mom said.

"Andrew," Aunt Clara said and this time, she had my attention. "If you notice a woman having a wardrobe malfunction, be it intentional or not, the correct behavior is to notice but not linger. Your staring is disrespectful and will not be tolerated. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am. Sorr... I mean. Just, yes, ma'am."

"You will be corrected for that, too, but not today. Good catch on saying sorry, by the way," she gave me an encouraging wink. "At this point, I think you should just go do what I asked you."

"Oh... right. Um... I'm sorry, Aunt Clara... but do what... exactly?" I stammered, immediately realizing I'd just chalked up at least three more corrections to my rapidly climbing count.

"Clean yourself up, brush your teeth, meet us in your bedroom when you're done," Aunt Clara repeated herself slowly and with a snotty tone that made it clear she really didn't like having to say something twice.

"Y-yes, ma'am," I stuttered, then scurried from the room before I could get myself into any more trouble.

I hurried to the bathroom, started the water, and stared at myself in the mirror while waiting for warm water to make it through the pipes.

I wanted to think. I tried to think. To analyze all that had happened. To put the pieces together. To get it all to make sense. But my mind was incapable of apprehending the meaning or magnitude of the day's events.

All I really knew was that my life would never be the same. From this day forward, nothing would be as it was.

As I rinsed off my face, the taste of soapy water mixed with the taste of Mom's sensuality, and I smiled. Whether these 'therapies' would result in any marked improvement in my problems with attentiveness or confidence, I had no earthly idea. But I was more than happen to keep trying if it meant more intimate acts with Mom.

The 'pleasurable distractions' were indeed quite pleasurable, like my first kiss with Mom and eating her out. But the 'punitive corrections' like Aunt Clara twisting my cockhead, I'd just as soon never experience the rest of my life!

But if I could find a way to show that the pleasurable distractions worked, but the punitive ones didn't, then maybe Aunt Clara would stop with those!

The notion of a plan took root in my mind. I would consciously try to show marked improvement with positive reenforcement and keep repeating bad behavior after negative reinforcement.

Of course, doing just about anything consciously is basically my whole problem, I reminded myself, quickly realizing my plan was shit from the start.

I brushed my teeth, grudgingly washing away the last traces of Mom's flavors, gargling and spitting them out into the sink. Then I grabbed a washcloth, wetted it with warm water and soap, and gave myself a quick sponge bath--something I'd never done before but, being already naked in front of the sink, I was able to make quick work of.

Patting myself dry with a hand towel, I dropped the used linens on the floor and headed to my room.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Mom asked when I entered the room empty-handed.

"UhhhhhhIIIIIIIIIIII," I tried to sneakily change an 'um' into an 'I' on the fly. "I don't think so," I replied.

"Do you suppose a guest would want to use the same hand towel you used to wash my spunk off with?"

"Oh! I got this!" I said excitedly, hoping my enthusiasm might spare me yet another correction. I rushed out of the room, picked up the washcloth and hand towel, dropped them in the hamper at the end of the hallway, and quickly replaced them both with clean ones from the linen closet.

"Good job, Andrew," Aunt Clara said with a smirky smile. "I must say, there's something quite sexy about a naked man doing household chores."

"Mm-Hmm," Mom chuckled in agreement.

I simply smiled, thinking my tactic had worked.

"An even twenty," Aunt Clara said firmly and I immediately started adding things up, wondering where I'd missed something. "Don't wear out your thinking cap, Andrew. It's the only thing you're wearing."

Mom snickered at Aunt Clara's second joke of the evening.

"It's okay," Aunt Clara said, "you'll get there. Off to bed with you now."

I moped my way over to the bed, feeling like a child about to be tucked in by his Mom.

I laid myself down on my bed and covered myself with my sheet as Mom took a seat on one side of me, Aunt Clara on the other.

"Now then, your mother has told me all about your excessive masturbation problem, so I want to make this perfectly clear. You are not to touch yourself tonight, understand?"

I was far too worn out anyway, so I readily nodded my agreement.

"Nor are you to touch yourself tomorrow morning. No bunching up your sheet and getting yourself off onto your stomach, understand? Don't think we won't know if you do."

"What? How did?" I croaked, looking to Mom with shock in my eyes. How does she know how I got myself off every morning? She must have caught me some time and I didn't know it. Shit!

"If you fail to follow this directive, we will have no choice but to correct you with a more severe punishment."

I gulped.

"Accidental nocturnal discharges being excepted, of course," my aunt clarified.

"Of course," I muttered, though it took me a second to realize she was referring to wet dreams, which I hadn't had in a long, long time.

"You are not to please yourself in the shower, either. You are to keep your bedroom door open at all times and you will not shut the bathroom door unless you are having a bowel movement. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Very good. Now, I want you to think about the reasons for all your corrections today, which we'll be administering first thing tomorrow morning. Think about what you did to deserve each one and consider how you might be able to prevent them from happening again in the future. Can you do that?"