Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try, Aunt Clara."

"I know you can do this, Andrew. You've already made some progress. Right. Well, I'll leave you in your mother's hands then. Have a good night, Andrew. And remember, no more self-pleasuring without permission." She grinned as she patted my groin then rose from my beside.

Mom leaned over to give me a goodnight kiss, which wasn't entirely uncommon for her to do, except this time, she planted a soft, lingering kiss right on my lips.

I reflexively closed my eyes and parted my lips. Her tongue recognized the invitation and tickled my lips, sending a shiver through the sensitive skin. But as quickly as it started, it was over.

"Good night, Andy. I'm so proud of you. I know today was rough but we'll get through this, together. We finally have a plan and I'm hopeful again for the first time in... oh, I don't even know how long."

"I'm glad, Mom. You deserve to be happy, so, I'm glad to try this. I just hope I don't keep having to be spanked. I don't like that. It's humiliating. Plus that thing Aunt Clara did really hurt!"

Mom and Aunt Clara chuckled.

"It was supposed to be humiliating. And it was supposed to hurt," Aunt Clara underscored what I'd just said. "But I assure you, Patrick had a difficult time at first, too. But it only took a couple of days before he started seeing marked improvements."

Marked improvements? I caught the phrase she used was the same one she referred to about me eventually losing my virginity.

"I expect the same of you," Aunt Clara continued. "Now get some sleep. Your body needs some rest. We have more work to do tomorrow."

"Okay. Good night," I said while yawning.

"Good night, Andy. Sweet dreams," Mom cooed as she turned out the light and shut my door. I heard them get maybe two paces away before Aunt Clara returned and reopened my door, leaving it as open as it could get and kicking a tennis shoe in front of it to make sure it didn't close again on its own.

"You can't trust him," Aunt Clara whispered to Mom as they walked away.

Left alone for the first time in hours, I tried my best to do as Aunt Clara told me. To think on all of the things I'd done to earn the--what was it--twenty corrections tomorrow? But I was far too tired and quickly fell asleep with dreams of incestuous, sexual exploits dancing in my head.

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read this installment in the 'Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind' series. I hope you're enjoying it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful! Votes are appreciated but feedback means more.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make for a good story.

Thanks again!

-BizMe