Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I softly patted down the stairs and into the living room, quietly approaching until the voices turned silent and all eyes fell on me.

Miss Swenson caught my eye then quickly looked away in contrition, her anguished expression made my heart ache for her.

My stepmom rushed to me and hugged me, lavishing unnecessary concern over me until I desperately begged her to stop. "Are you okay, Andy?" she asked over and over.

"I'm fine, Mom. I am," I tried to assure her. "I promise, I'm fine."

I managed to untangle myself from Mom's clutch and headed straight to Miss Swenson, who was sitting alone on the couch. I sat beside her and pulled myself close until she turned to face me and without muttering a sound, nestled her head against my chest and started crying.

"It's okay, Miss Swenson," I tried to console her while Aunt Clara looked on with an astonished look on her face.

"You're not angry?" Aunt Clara finally asked, incredulously.

"I was... at first," I confessed, still holding Miss Swenson close. "But I forgive you, Miss Swenson. I know you didn't mean for all that to happen. Like, until that happened, it was a good day, wasn't it? I mean, I still had some corrections."

"Only five," Miss Swenson lied and I rubbed her arm in gratitude for the gesture, despite knowing neither Mom nor Aunt Clara bought it for a second.

"More like seventeen," I admitted, "but I still think I did good."

"Well," Aunt Clara corrected, "you did well, not good".

"I did well, Aunt Clara. Honest, I did. Miss Swenson put me in some difficult situations and sometimes I struggled."

"But sometimes, he shined," Miss Swenson perked up, lifting her head for only a moment before snuggling back into my embrace.

"Explain," Aunt Clara grumbled, sounding unconvinced.

"Well, I told Nadia she's pretty," I said confidently.

"You did not," Mom accused in surprise.

"Did he really, Kari?" Aunt Clara skeptically asked Miss Swenson.

"He did," she confirmed with a smile.

"I told her she was the prettiest thing in the store," I bragged. "And I also asked her out."

The room was quiet, both Mom and Aunt Clara stunned into silence.

"On a date?" I pressed, in case they didn't understand what I was telling them.

"Shutbthe fuck up," Mom cursed in utter disbelief.

"He did," Miss Swenson again confirmed.

"I did, Mom. I promise. We're going to go out in a week or so."

"Well, that's... incredible, Andy," Mom complimented. "Don't you think so, too, Clara?"

"He also came to my aid and tried to cover for me, even though I didn't deserve it," Miss Swenson added before Aunt Clara had a chance to speak. "And look at him now... forgiving me, when I don't deserve that either."

"I have to admit, Andrew, I am impressed. And Kari, I suppose I should apologize for coming down so hard on you. I'm sorry for that. But you have to understand how detrimental the antics at Miss Perkins might be to everything we're trying to do for Andy."

I wondered if she meant that or if she was more concerned with personal or even professional repercussions should word get out about my 'alternative' therapy.

"So, what do we do about old lady Perkins?" I asked, hoping Miss Swenson was at least off the hook.

"I haven't the foggiest," Mom mumbled, looking to Aunt Clara for guidance but finding nothing but a discouragingly blank look on her face.

Miss Swenson rubbed my chest. "I lost sight of the goal, Andy. I was being selfish. And I'm sorry. I wanted to tease you and get you all worked up... then unleash all your pent-up horniness on my pussy."

I squirmed beneath her as she said the word 'pussy,'

"Well, I'm not sure you deserve your caregiver privileges, tonight," Aunt Clara smirked. "And I know I'm not in the mood for it. What about you, Mary?"

"Me? No. But I'm so happy at what he's accomplished, Clara. For him to tell Nadia... For him to finally ask her out? I just... well, I think Kari has earned it, to be perfectly honest. He did two things in one day today that he's only dreamed about for years. Regardless of what happened with old lady Perkins."

"It isn't over with Miss Perkins, Mary. We can't even hazard a guess at what the full impact wil be," Aunt Clara worried, reminding us all that the incident with old lady Perkins was far from over.

"That said, in the meantime, what do you want, Andy?" Aunt Clara asked and it was the first time I'd been asked such a question since my therapy began.

"Do you hate me now?" Miss Swenson asked. "'Cause I understand if you did. I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted me near you again."

"What?" I asked in surprise. "No, Miss Swenson. I already told you, I forgive you. I could never hate you. I... I love you, Miss Swenson. And I love Nadia, too. I mean... not the same, but..." I started fumbling to express myself.

"It's okay, Andy. You don't have to explain," Miss Swenson leaned up and kissed my cheek. "You're such a sweet boy. And I love you, too."

No sooner had the heavy energy in the room started to lighten than there was a knock at the door. Perhaps by some kind of sixth sense, I looked at the wall clock. 6:05pm. I knew it was old lady Perkins before Aunt Clara rose to go answer.

"Miss Perkins," Aunt Clara greeted our older neighbor politely. "Would you like to come in?" she asked, perhaps forgetting that I was naked on the couch with Miss Swenson. Or perhaps she hadn't forgotten at all.

"Thank you, Clara," old lady Perkins graciously accepted, tying her little yap-dog's leash to the front porch rail before returning to our threshold. "I think we need to talk... about what's been happening around here lately."

"Yes," Aunt Clara agreed, "I suppose we do, indeed."

Old lady Perkins stepped into our house, maybe two paces at most, before halting in her tracks. She put on her glasses and took in my nakedness and Miss Swenson clinging affectionately to my side, then shook her head in mock disgust. "I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose."

"Please, take a seat?" Mom pointed to the sitting chair set at a right angle to the couch. "Would you like some tea? Coffee?" she asked, trying to play the part of a gracious hostess, despite the palpable awkwardness of the situation.

"No, no," she waved her off, civilly. "I won't impose on you for very long. I just need to say something and I want to do it before I lose my resolve."

"Oh... okay?" Aunt Clara said uncertainly before setting herself down on an ottoman by the chair Mom was now sliding into.

"Andy?" old lady Perkins started, reaching her hand to mine, beckoning me to return the gesture, which I did. "I've known you since you were... well, I was going to say 'yay high' but then I'd feel as old as I surely am. Anyway... what I did today, teasing you like that... in front of my friends... in front of Kari... It was inexcusable and I apologize. I suppose I got carried away in the heat of a very unexpected moment."

"It's o..." I started to say, but she shushed me.

"No, Andy. It's not okay. It was wrong," she continued. "I shouldn't have taken advantage of you in your helpless state like that. I shouldn't have touched you so inappropriately when you could do nothing to stop me. I shouldn't have had my way with you and fondled you wherever I desired, pushing you so close to finally..."

Her voice had started to increase in volume, charged with a sexual energy that made me think she wasn't sorry in the least.

She took a deep cleansing breath before continuing. "Anyway, it was wrong of me. Just like it was wrong of me to gawk at you when I saw you standing in the corner the other day with your cute red-spanked bottom on display. I shouldn't have been looking through your front window in the first place, I suppose."

"But Miss Perkins," Aunt Clara started to interject, but old lady Perkins shushed her, too.

"Let me finish, Clara. Please," she paused, only continuing after Aunt Clara nodded. "It was wrong of me to try to keep spying on you, hoping to see you in the buff again, every time I walked Tango this week. And it was wrong when I thought of your beautiful penis and had indecent thoughts while I... pleasured myself... imagining you naked and at my merc..." Again she took a deep breath and I looked over at the other women to see if they were buying any of this because I sure wasn't.

Despite the discrepancy between her words and her tone, my body couldn't help responding. Older or not, old lady Perkins was a woman--a fully functioning woman, from the sound of it--and my eighteen-year-old prick didn't care one iota about the age of said woman. Hearing old lady Perkins admitting she'd been fantasizing about me gave me an unexpected thrill.

But I also felt apprehension. She was saying she was sorry, yet there was something less noble in her eyes. A calculating sharpness. An ulterior motive.

Miss Swenson noticed the enlivening of my dick and subtly started rubbing my chest in her own piqued arousa, her head still snuggled warmly against my chest as she watched my penis begin to stir.

"Anyway," old lady Perkins cleared her throat before continuing. "I have a proposal to offer that I hope you'll consider. And please understand, this isn't blackmail or anything of the sort. I wouldn't even consider calling the police about Andy's public nudity. Nor would I ever gossip about the sexual things I've seen happen in this house the last several days."

If you wouldn't consider doing it, then why did it cross your mind? I wondered, growing ever more suspicious of old Lady Perkins and her supposed apology, to say nothing of whatever her 'proposal' might be. And why would you mention the cops or gossiping, if you had no intention of doing it? Are you trying to threaten us? Or scare us? Because it's working!

"I would never stoop that low, especially for someone as sweet as Andy," she smiled sweetly at me, but her smile seemed crooked. "So, if you say 'no' to my proposal I swear that'll be the end of it. I won't bother you or Andy again."

At the mention of my name, it sounded as though the offer she was about to suggest was being directed to someone other than me. And, rightly, she had already deduced the nature of my circumstance--that someone else was actually in charge of this circus.

"If you're amenable," she paused, finally looking over to Aunt Clara, "I'd like you to consider letting me... finish... what I started."

What the fuck?! I screamed in my brain.

The room went silent and I looked one at a time at each woman's face. All were dumbstruck, never expecting old lady Perkins to say what she clearly just had.

Aunt Clara was the first to speak. "Miss Perkins?" she started to address her calmly, respectfully, but with what seemed like well-guarded, calculating words.

Let her have it, Aunt Clara! I cheered silently. Let her know you see through her little charade. That you know what she's up to! Threatening us while saying she isn't. Tell her to fuck off and go back to her dildo or whatever she uses to get herself off at night!

"I want you to know, from the depth of my being," Aunt Clara continued.

Here it comes! Lay into her, Aunt Clara!

"How much I appreciate you. Your honesty. Your forthrightness," Aunt Clara spewed unexpected pleasantries toward the conniving old woman sitting in front of me.

What!? What are you saying? My face wore my surprise. My confusion. My disappointment. Do you really not see that she's playing you?!

"Your dignity in the face of a... well, a truly bizarre situation. I'm astonished by your grace. Truly, I am," Aunt Clara vomited more praise for the old lady charlatan.

Old lady Perkins accepted the compliments graciously with a barely detectable nod, then threw a victorious wink and smirk in my direction that no one else detected.

"But I feel we owe it to you," Aunt Clara continued, "to explain what's been happening before we answer your offer. Would that be okay?"

Oh, God, no! Don't do that, Aunt Clara! I begged silently. Don't you see you can't trust her?!

Old lady Perkins agreed, squeezing my hand before releasing it and dragging her fingernails seductively along the bare skin of my thigh as she leaned back more comfortably in her seat.

For the next thirty minutes, Aunt Clara explained my 'challenges,' as she called them--my absentmindedness, my dearth of self-confidence, my ease to distraction, and low attention span.

Patiently, old lady Perkins listened, occasionally asking the same questions Mom initially had, in particular the rights and responsibilities granted to the caregivers. "Isn't that wrong? Isn't it illegal? Can't you get in trouble for that? You're family! Isn't that incest? Does the therapy even work?"

"It's already working," Miss Swenson chimed in, explaining in embarrassing detail how long I've pined for her daughter and how this very same day when the shit hit the fan, was also the day when I had my greatest breakthrough.

Miss Swenson beamed when she told her I'd finally told Nadia how I felt about her and even asked her out on a date. Old lady Perkins, however, seemed not so pleased, perhaps jealous, even.

Nearly an hour after she'd arrived, the explaining was all done. Everyone seemed more at ease, except me, sitting naked with a partial woody in my living room with four fully-clothed women, one of which, I was growing more and more uncomfortable being around.

"As to your proposal," Aunt Clara brought the conversation full circle. "I'd like to proffer a counterproposal."

I felt a knot in my stomach when I recognized the steely focus returning to Aunt Clara's eyes, though fooled as she was by old lady Perkins' masquerade.

"Andrew has accumulated some seventeen corrections and, while I've forgiven you for your inattention, Kari, I don't think it's appropriate that you claim your privileges this evening."

"I understand," Miss Swenson, acquiesced, still sidled close to my side and caressing my chest mindlessly,

"So my proposal, Miss Perkins," Aunt Clara let out an exhale before revealing her next bold move, "is that you administer Andrew's corrections. Furthermore, that you also be granted your request, to let you masturbate Andrew to completion. In exchange, I only ask what you have already promised: Discretion. You cannot speak of this outside these walls."

"I accept," old lady Perkins agreed quickly, rising to her feet. "But we must take care of this quickly, I'm afraid. Poor Tango's been outside this whole time and I'd be mortified if he had an accident on your porch."

Poor Tango? The irony of her concern that her dog might make a mess when that was exactly what she was looking forward to me doing seemed lost on everyone else in the room.

Miss Swenson finally released herself from my embrace, cool air suddenly flowing where I'd grown fondly attached to her presence against my chest, as much a comfort for me, I realized, as it had been for her.

The room filled with motion, the women roaming about while I remained seated on the couch.

"Up and at 'em, young man," old lady Perkins announced, markedly less penitent than when she'd arrived. "It's been a long time since I had a boy over my knee. I imagine it's like riding a bike, though."

I stood obediently, making room for old lady Perkins to take my place in the middle of the couch.

"Assume the position, Andy," my stepmom directed and I considered making a fervent plea, to try to out old lady Perkins for the fraud that she was. But, by the look in their eyes, I knew no one would believe me and I'd only accumulate more corrections and more severe punishment. Nervously, I lowered myself to old lady Perkins' lap.

"Oh my," she yipped as my semi-hard penis landed on her leg, squished beneath the weight of my hips. "Lift a second," she ordered, tapping my bottom delicately.

I lifted myself until I felt her hand reach beneath me, pulling the shaft of my dick downward so that it hung between her white cotton capri pants.

"Seventeen, you said?" Miss Perkins reiterated.

Aunt Clara nodded her confirmation.

"Well, here goes nothing," old lady Perkins announced, bringing her hand down in a rush, slapping my behind, and sending unexpected fright into my lungs.

"Yow!" I yelped, immediately bouncing on her legs.

"Count," Aunt Clara reminded me, "and try to keep still!"

Immediately, I tried to settle myself. "One," I barely muttered before hearing the whoosh of old lady Perkins' hand through the air and a second smack arriving.

"Whoo!" I hollered in surprise. "T-two," I grumbled angrily.

I recall having the awareness, as odd as it might sound, that each of my caregivers had their own 'style' when it came to spanking.

Aunt Clara could be vicious, even using a hairbrush when she wanted to emphasize some point. Mom was firm, but not unfair. Miss Swenson was loud, but a softy compared to the other two. And old lady Perkins was simply efficient, setting a tempo to her spankings that could be timed with a metronome.

Her cadence had a rhythm to it, her timing exquisitely precise so that I only had sufficient time to let out a short yelp and utter the count before the next blow was on its way.

It seemed a matter of seconds, easily less than a minute, when all seventeen spankings had been administered. And despite tears in my eyes and a hitch in my breath, my penis reacted the same way it had most other times, becoming fully erect by the time I rose from her lap, my newfound mistrust doing nothing to prevent my sensual reaction.

"Oh my Lord," old lady Perkins nearly sang as she beheld my erection pointing obscenely back at her, mere inches from her face. "It's even harder now than when I was teasing him on the porch! How is that even possible?!" she wondered aloud in delight.

I started to rub my behind when Aunt Clara reached out and swatted my behind again.

Message received, I reminded myself, quickly pulling my hands away.

Aunt Clara reached into her purse and retrieved the lubricant she always seemed to have at the ready, handing the bottle to old lady Perkins.

She held out her hand as if asking me to slow dance and waited for me to offer my hand in return. She poured a large glop into my palm and leaned forward, making a point of letting me know she was going to enjoy watching me fondle myself. "You may begin," she commanded coolly, and I obeyed.

I wrapped my hand around my shaft, already hot to the touch and mottled red in anticipation. I stroked myself slowly, twisting my wrist when I reached the head, to spread some lubricant there, too, and further encourage my arousal.

I looked down at old lady Perkins, her face so close to my cock and well within the danger zone, and a part of me wanted to cum on her face as if somehow that would be a retaliation for having teased me so relentlessly on her porch and then manipulated all of my caregivers to her whim.

I wanted to finish myself quickly, to get it over with. But part of me wanted to prolong things, hoping against reason and logic that just one of my caregivers would come to her senses and see old lady Perkins for what she was. My competing emotions waged battle in my mind, causing my dick to struggle in its quest for completion.

Sensing my struggle, Aunt Clara nodded to my stepmom, who moved to my left and reached her hand to my chest, teasing her fingers along my midriff before settling lower, twisting her digits in the curls of my pubic hairs.

Aunt Clara then scooted and kneeled to my right, sliding her hand up and down my inner thigh, titillating my balls at each upstroke with licentious tickles and squeezes that made my hips thrust forward.