Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Miss Swenson eventually slithered behind me, reaching her hands around my waist, her pert breasts and hard nipples pressed hard against my back as she ran her hands up and down my chest, scraping her nails across my nipples, pinching them and extracting murmurs and whinnies from my throat that would never have emanated from a more virile man than I.

Old lady Perkins, sensing my impending orgasm, urged me onward to climax. "Do it, Andy. I know you want to," she groaned, her hand replacing mine and moving feverishly up and down my well-slickened shaft. "You wanted to before, too, didn't you? When you were standing on my porch? In broad daylight? Even though no one would've known, because you were my secret pet. But... you wanted to, didn't you?"

I rose to my toes and fell back to the ground, my body starting to writhe beneath the torturous ecstasy of being manhandled by four women. "Y-yes," I muttered, barely able to breathe, every muscle in my body alternately clenching then releasing.

"You wanted to cum by my hand, didn't you? You didn't care anymore if you were going to be caught... if those other three ladies watched you? Fucking my fist and spewing your seed all over my porch.... on my table... maybe even on my friends."

"What? N-no," I somehow stammered honestly, "I... I didn't... want that."

"Why don't I believe you, Andy?" old lady Perkins doubted derisively. "Your hard... young... cock sure said otherwise! It was ready to erupt all over the place, wasn't it? It wanted its release... It wanted to cum... to give you an orgasm you couldn't deny... to please this old woman and her friends..."

I was humping old lady Perkins clutched hand, my entire body defiantly heaving like a bucking bronco restrained by invisible ropes. "But... I didn't... M-Miss Perkins," I grunted, my mind losing the batte of wills with my damed dick. "I... I didn't want," I moaned.

"You did!" she demanded, convinced it was true despite my objections, or perhaps trying to convince me. "Just like you want it now! You can't wait to explode in front of your old neighbor, Miss Perkins... can you? You want to cum so hard it'll hit me straight in the face!"

"Wh-what?!" I exclaimed, my balls quickly tightening as my arousal hit a new fever pitch.

"Ah, so that's what you want!" she keenly noticed my reaction and latched onto the notion. "Then, do it, Andy! Do it! Cum on my face! Is that what you want?"

"Y-yes!" I moaned, gasping for air as old lady Perkins switched hands and the inconsistent lack of agility in her non-dominant hand left me struggling to finish, allowing my mind to regain some traction from my mounting arousal. "I mean... N-no, Miss P-Perkins," I retracted. "That's n-not what I want! It's n-not what I..." I disavowed what I'd said. The only reason I wanted to do cum on her wrinkled face was from some sense of revenge. It wasn't at all what I actually wanted.

"Then what do you want, Andy?" she switched back to her dominant hand and immediately started pummeling my cock with a frenetic pace. "Tell me what you want, Andy. Tell Miss Perkins what you really want!"

"To make love to Miss Swenson!" I blurted loudly, losing all control of my words. "I want to cum inside her and... kiss her and... sleep with... Oh! Ung! OH!" Immediately my cum launched from my loins, rifling through its channels and rocketing with fury from my hot angry cock.

Spurt after spurt flew from my dick, across old lady Perkins shoulder and onto her light-blue cotton blouse. To my disappointment, not a drop of it struck her face or even her neck, as her dirty-talk was just that, nothing but talk.

Skillfully, she slowed her stroking, applying just the right pressure to my deflating shaft to extract the last flow of semen from my quickly wilting hard-on.

As I came down from my release, the women each removed themselves from my immediate presence, retreating to various seats in the living room until only old lady Perkins and I were left conjoined--her hand still wrapped around my sensitive, slippery, malleable shaft.

Slowly, I opened my eyes, embarrassed by my wanton display and revelatory pronouncement that I wanted to make love to Miss Swenson.

"Well, that just happened," Miss Swenson mumbled.

"It certainly did," old lady Perkins said delightedly, her uninhibited wildness while manhandling of my cock gradually giving way to her more familiar measured politeness. "Thank you, Andy. You have no idea what it meant to me, that you submitted your body to my bidding. You're such a good boy, taking directions and obeying. I can't wait to go home and relive this."

I knew what that meant, that she'd be jilling herself off later to the memory of my humiliation.

"Y-you're welcome, Miss Perkins," I said weakly, and cursed myself for saying it. I consoled myself with the knowledge that I didn't mean a word of it.

"I do wonder, Clara," old lady Perkins said thoughtfully. "I heard rumor Andy needs a summer job. Is that right?"

"He does," Mom answered what was asked of Aunt Clara. "Do you have something in mind?"

"I just might," she mused, "but let me run it past my ladies."

I grew weak in the knees and lowered myself to the wooden coffee table in front of the couch.

Miss Swenson sidled up next to me, nestling her head against my chest again, her new favorite place to be, it seemed. "And you and I need to talk later... about what you said," she said sweetly.

Oh, Gawd, I groaned silently in my mind. This can't possibly get worse. But, immediately, I wondered if I was unimaginably wrong.

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful!

Votes are appreciated but feedback means more. Of course, I wish it could all be positive, but that's not realistic. So if your feedback isn't glowing, please, at least let it be constructive.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make a good story.

Thanks again and I truly hope you enjoyed this installment of the series: Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind.

-BizMe