Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers

Shit! "No, that's not what I meant, Mom," I tried to explain but my protest fell on deaf ears.

Mom turned me around to face the stairs as I continued to object, until my arguing halted with a loud snack on my bottom that took my breath away for a split second.

"Mom!" I yelped. "What was that for?!"

"You said 'um' a moment ago," she reminded me.

Smack!

The second spank caught me even more by surprise.

"Yow! Mommy!" I shrieked, immediately wondering when the last time was that I'd called her that. I felt childish at my involuntary exclamation. Maybe she didn't notice. I could only hope.

"That one was for sassing me. Mommy said you need a shower, now go."

Dammit! I argued silently with my eyes, knowing that any further words would only result in even more spanks. Besides, Mom's determination was set. I could see it in her eyes and clenched jaw. "Yes, ma'am," I grumbled in exasperation as I headed up the stairs, wondering if there was any way to pull Mom back from the edge... or if I even wanted to anymore.

My stepmother ran the water into the tub until the temperature was to her liking, then raised the stopper in the spout to force the water up to the showerhead. "In you go," she commanded saucily with a playful pat on my bottom.

I stepped into the shower and reached for the shower curtain, foolishly hoping I might be able to shower in privacy. I should've known better.

Mom yanked the shower curtain back open until it was just drawn enough to keep most of the water from splashing out of the tub.

She reached her hands to her sides and in a single graceful maneuver pulled her sundress up and over her head, leaving her completely naked in front of me.

I couldn't help looking or, rather, gawking, at Mom's nudity--her full, round breasts, her large areolas, her nipples already stiffened from incestuous arousal, and her bush, or rather, her neatly trimmed pussy, her outer labia protruding wantonly from her curls, begging for attention and getting it from my unrestrained stare.

Naturally, I reacted--or rather, my prick did--and of course Mom noticed, humming her satisfaction at my inability to look away or control my dick as it bobbed wildly in the air.

She climbed in behind me, immediately clutching her hands around my waist, as if for support. "Get your hair wet," she commanded. "Always wash from top to bottom, son." Her instructions reminded me of when I'd first decided I was too big for baths anymore and she patiently taught me how to take a proper shower.

"I know, Mom," I said snidely, which earned me a sharp wet strike to my tush that nearly sent me flying.

"Sorry," I quickly muttered apologetically for my impertinent tone.

She wound up for another spank, this time for saying 'sorry,' but I quickly blurted, "I meant it, Mom! I'm sorry!"

"Shampoo," Mom relented but with a disapproving scowl.

As I started to lean forward, Mom reached her hands to my belly and I froze.

"Get the shampoo, Andy," she again ordered throatily, her hands lightly grasping my abs, one on each side of my navel, sending jolts off erotic zaps through my skin.

I leaned forward, which resultantly pushed my butt backward into Mom's midriff.

Her hands slid reflexively off my midsection to the top of my hips where she held me there for a long second. "Hmm, this position feels nice," she growled as she started thrusting her hips against my ass as if she was a guy and she was fucking me from behind.

I quickly grabbed the shampoo and darted back to an upright position.

My sudden motion did nothing to deter Mom's wandering hands. If anything they seemed to embolden her. She moved her hands to my stomach, then up to my chest, groping my pecs and scraping her fingernails across my nipples.

"Wash your hair, son," she ordered wolfishly while her hands wildly roamed. "Lather yourself up and let me have some, too."

I quickly poured some shampoo into my hands and set the shampoo bottle on a high side-shelf, not wanting to bend down again. I dunked my head under the water before rubbing the shampoo in.

Once lathered to full suds, Mom raised her palms, reminding me to transfer some of the shampoo to her hands. I scooped some and swiped it onto Mom's hands which she immediately worked into my pubes.

I winced at her touch, not from pain but an unexpected new surge of forbidden arousal.

Mom massaged the shampoo and suds into my curls, rubbing her fingers against my pubic region and igniting even more improper stimulations and a seething in my loins.

"Hmm," Mom purred at the knowledge that her touches were having her desired effect. "Rinse your hair now, son," she commanded as if I didn't know how to bathe myself.

I dunked myself under the water again, dousing my head as my stepmom relinquished her blind explorations of my curly patch to rinse the suds from my hair by massaging my scalp.

I hadn't known until that moment that men had erogenous zones, too (other than the obvious one). I quickly learned otherwise as my dick strained even more without even being touched.

"Turn around, son. It's time to wash your face," she said sweetly and slowly, I turned, knowing my embarrassment was about to be made complete as my stiff, engorged cock stood out in front of me, almost perfectly parallel to the tub floor beneath us.

Mom glanced down and grinned with a vainglorious smirk, though I wasn't sure if she was as much proud of her son's endowment or simply her ability to control it. "Where's your face soap?" she asked and I pointed silently to the corner shelf behind her.

As she turned around carefully to fetch it, I couldn't help taking the opportunity to check out her figure. I angled myself to the side a little, allowing the showerhead to shoot past me and onto Mom's body. A rush of forced water hit her shoulder, splashing and cascading down her back and forming natural rivers along her curves.

The largest of the streams followed her shoulder blades to her spine, then rushed with a strong current to the delta just above her bubble-butt cheeks, then disappeared between them.

I grunted involuntarily and I hoped she hadn't heard. I learned otherwise when she made a show of arching her back slightly and pushing her ass toward me until my cock touched her skin.

"Oh, God," I muttered in delight and wonderment at the sight of my cockhead touching Mom's ass.

Not lingering in the moment, Mom mercifully turned back around having squirted some of the facial soap onto her hands which she was rubbing together. "Close your eyes, son," her predatory timbre replaced with a more matronly tone. "We don't want this to get in your eyes or it might sting."

I closed my eyes, and my mouth while I was at it since I hated the taste of the acne wash soap. I started breathing through my nose, the shower water again beating against my back as Mom started working the soap into my face, starting with my cheeks.

"You're such a handsome boy," Mom said soothingly and my lips formed a slight smile. "You've grown up so much... grown into a strong, virile young man," I imagined her gazing with motherly pride at my face (or maybe my cock) while tenderly working the soap into the skin of my cheeks, then moving to my forehead and using her thumbs to work the cleanser into the hollows beneath my eyebrows.

"I'm so proud of you, Andy... I'm so glad you're my son," she said quietly, affectionately.

If I weren't standing, I easily could have fallen asleep to the lullaby sound of her sweet encouraging words and warm water rolling over my body.

"I love you so much," she softly whispered and I wanted to reciprocate except I couldn't as her thumbs were now tenderly tracing my chin and my mouth, teasing the soap near enough to my lips that I could almost taste its bitterness. "I know you love me, too," she cooed as if reading my mind. "I don't regret anything, Andy."

Her words both puzzled and comforted me as she framed my cheeks in her hands in such a way that I knew she was gazing at my face. "I don't regret what we've done together... or what we're about to do."

Her voice sounded mysterious, captivating, alluring... and altogether sincere. "Now, turn around and rinse," she ordered, her motherly assurances suddenly devoured by some new ravenous urgency. She patted my chest with her hand before helping me turn to face the showerhead again, my eyes still clenched shut to keep the soap out.

I drowned my face in the warm water, rinsing the scrub from my face and wiping the water from my eyes. I'd no sooner blinked a couple of times to verify I could see again when Mom's hands reached around my midsection, one hand holding a bar of soap, the other hand, free.

For some reason, watching her rub the soap in her hands with her arms wrapped around me seemed wildly erotic. It wasn't just that her breasts were pressed hard into my back or that I could feel her hard nipples gliding against my skin. It was also the rubbing of her forearms against my sides, the reaching of her hands before me, hovering above my dick which started energizing anew, my balls tingling and churning with an insatiable hunger.

With both hands lathered up and one still holding the soap, Mom rubbed greedy hands all over my torso, starting at my shoulders, then roaming downward to my chest again.

She had to keep re-lathering against the torrent of water hitting me from the showerhead, but eventually, she'd bathed my entire front from my face to my waist. "Turn around, Andy," she directed firmly without moving her stubborn arms from being wrapped around me, indicating her rapacious desire for our bodies to remain close.

I shuffled in place, well aware that my jutting hard-on would soon impale her as I turned. I blushed when it happened but Mom growled deeply her lust-crazed approval.

"My handsome, big boy," she crooned and the buzz from her voice seemed to send seismic tremors straight to my balls.

She leaned into me, resting her cheek against my chest as she lathered up the soap behind me again and started washing my back. "I can feel your heartbeat against my cheek," she whispered adoringly.

Her hands on my shoulder were strong and possessive. "Hmm," she purred then lathered her hands some more before rejoining them to my lower back, quickly descending to my ass where she kneaded one of my cheeks with her free hand while the other rubbed the bar of soap against my skin.

"Oops!" Mom giggled before she dropped the soap to the floor of the tub. "How clumsy of me," she chuckled impishly as both of her hands were now free to manhandle my ass, exploring and groping it with reckless abandon and pressing my hardness against her belly.

"Oh, God, Mom," I groaned at the feel of my steely iron prick being mashed earnestly and fervently against her wet, slippery stomach.

"Mmm," her voice thrummed, pulsating against my chest. "I think your top half is clean... now let's take care of the dirty half."

I had to reach up to the shower rod for balance as my knees started to wobble when Mom sucked my nipple into her mouth, gently biting it before descending to her knees.

She looked up at me with a grin, a devilish smirk that sent my libido into overdrive.

"Oh, shit, Mom, your tits... they're...magnificent," I blubbered staring down at one of the most erotically indecent sights I'd ever set my eyes on--my stepmom on her knees, her face at eye-level with my jousting spear of manhood, licking her lips while pinching and twisting her fingers around her nipples.

"These old things?" she asked teasingly, releasing her nipples and hefting her breasts with her palms, making them bounce beneath my inappropriate gawking.

"Oh, shit," I muttered as she lifted herself on her knees until she could wrap my impossibly hard dick between her twin succulent breasts. "Oh, fuck!" I yelped as she started pummeling my shaft within the envelope of her tits.

The tip of my cock glistened from a steady stream of precum that the shower water wasn't washing away since it was still against my back.

Mom leaned back down again, her ass cheeks resting on the heels of her feet. Her eyes feasted on my manhood as she licked her lips. "Looks like someone's having naughty thoughts," she accused intensely. "I wonder if you taste naughty, too," she growled as she licked the tip of my cock and suckled it into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh," I quaked under her exquisite torture.

"Ooh, such a naughty boy with so much naughtiness inside him," she said voraciously. "But, how to get all that naughtiness out... that is the question," her voice simmered, bubbling with raw carnality that edged even closer to boiling over.

At once, her hand reached down and found the bar of soap again, and she rubbed the bar against my thighs until it had been worked into a lather. She scooped some up on her hands and wrapped her fingers around my shaft, careful to keep the soap away from my cum slit.

"Hmm," her voice tremored, "This might work."

Agonizingly, she stroked my prick between the palms of both hands while her mouth nursed my cockhead as if it were a teat.

My hips started to thrust, despite my full awareness of how wrong this whole thing was--how immoral, how depraved... how debauched but, also, how hot.

"Oh, baby, you're so big," Mom trilled, "and you have so much naughtiness to get rid of." With one hand she was now massaging my scrotum, rolling my balls between her fingers while the other hand slithered to my butt crack and started sliding its length.

"Turn around and rinse," she ordered suddenly, unexpectedly, and I shifted in place to face the showerhead again. I took the opportunity to adjust the temperature again since it was starting to get cool.

I finished rinsing and turned back around, only to find Mom facing away and leaning forward, bent at the waist and supporting herself with her hands against the shower wall in front of her.

"Take me from behind, Andy," my stepmother ordered breathily, pure lust oozing from her core.

"B-but Mom... are you sure?" I questioned, a hundred reasons why we shouldn't be doing this suddenly swirling in my mind like a vortex inside a tornado inside a hurricane inside my brain.

"Cum inside me, my baby. Take me from behind. Fill Mommy's pussy with your seed, Andy. Oh, God, I need you now!" Mom started to beg.

"But Mom," I reeled in tormented confusion, so sexually charged yet wanting to do the right thing. "Inside you, Mom?! What if I... what if you get..." I tried to ask what no son should ever ask his mother.

"Fuck, Andy!" Mom shouted in escalating frustration as she'd started frigging herself just outside my view. "I got my tubes tied when I got married. That asshole never wanted kids and was too cowardly to take care of it himself." Her rant about my father was over as quickly as it started.

Her breath starting to labor. "I can't get pregnant, son," she groaned assuringly just before a new wave of unsated hunger flooded over her. "Now, fuck me... please."

Her hips started rocking back and forth, but mostly back, seeking to find her son's penis so she could stuff it into her pussy.

"Dammit, Andy! Give me your fucking cock or I'll scream!" she begged, the sound of her fingers rubbing her clit sending her closer to climax etching itself indelibly in my mind.

I positioned myself closer, until my hard pole disappeared between Mom's legs, appearing to be plunging into her ass, though it was actually just sliding along her pussy lips.

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuck," Mom whined, then relinquished her feverish assault on her clitoris so she could reach back to my penis, grabbing it tightly and guiding it to her sex.

Her pussy was slick. The entrance to her inner chamber was hot. I was drowning in the outflow of her womanly essence where my cock was sloppily baptized in her hot, slick juices. And when my cockhead sank the first inch into her enveloping cunny, I nearly erupted from such an overpowering sensation it left me staggered.

"Shit! Oh, fuck! Mom!" I cried out, shouting loud enough that if anyone were in the house they'd be getting an earful.

"That's it, Andy!" Mom shrieked. "Give it to me! Give me your cock! Shove it into your mom's hot, fucking cunt!"

At her urging and my sudden inability to restrain myself, I impaled myself into her, as deep as I could go, until my pubic bone slammed against her ass with a loud wet smack.

"HOH!" Mom wailed. "Oh my Gawd, that's so good!"

I pulled my angry cock back until only the head remained inside Mom's cunt, then slammed it back into her again. The feeling of my hot appendage being consumed by Mom's even hotter vagina barraged my senses until I could no longer control the sounds coming from my mouth.

"Fuck me... oh, God... fill me up, son," Mom grunted rocking her pelvis back and forth, matching the sinful rhythm of my own carnal thrusts.

The sound of water splashing and my hips slapping against Mom's ass played an erotically charged anthem that reverberated off the walls.

The drumbeat of our animalistic grunting, vile and incestuous, rang throughout the house like a debauched melody, both joyous and corrupt, increasing to climax in a wicked crescendo.

"I'm fucking you, Mom!" I grunted. "I'm fucking you from behind... your son's cock is in your pussy... is this what you wanted?" I interrogated crudely while drilling myself into her.

"Yes... yes... yes!" Mom panted. "Fuck me, Andy! Oh, God, your cock fits so perfect... oh... fuck, you're so... ung... ohhhhh... fuck! You're so... AAH!" she shrieked, screaming my name at the top of her lungs. "Andy! Andy! ANDY!"

Her legs started to wobble beneath her as I drove myself even harder into her snatch, my cock assaulting her as I felt her pussy clench tighter around my pole.

The seed that had been churning violently deep within my balls erupted, shooting its way through my tunnel until it exploded from my cock into the willingly opened passage that led to my stepmother's womb.

"Fuck! Mom! Oh, God, I'm cumming!" I yelled as my cock thrummed and roared, expelling its seed into Mom's desperate cunt. "Ungh... Ungh... UGH!"

As my climax quickly waned, Mom's legs started to give out. I held her in place, my pelvis still rocking though the deed had been done. I'd violated my stepmom and filled her with my sperm. I'd penetrated her inner sanctum, willfully, wantonly, needfully.

I retreated from her pussy, my cum oozing from her pussy lips as she lowered herself shakily to the floor of the tub.

I turned up the temperature on the water again, though there wasn't much left at that point. I directed the stream of water to my cock, quickly rinsing it off before leaning down to my stepmom. "You okay?" I asked with concern as she still seemed to be gasping for air.

"Oh my Gawd, Andy..." she mewled, whimpering like a child. "That was incredible," she panted. "Just... fucking... incredible." Then she started giggling, unable to restrain her giddiness. "It was mind blowing," she cheered. "I might not walk for days!" she joked which prompted me to finally laugh with her.

"Help me stand up," she implored, reaching her hand to me.

I pulled her up and traded places with her, so she could stand beneath the warm water, or what was left of it, anyway.

Together, we rinsed her body, somehow managing to keep her hair mostly dry, but washing most of the evidence of our depraved copulation into the drain.

"I might be leaking your cum the rest of the night," Mom said happily, as if proud of what we'd done.

BizarroMe
BizarroMe
211 Followers