Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock remained semi-hard as I ran my hands all over her body, soaping her quickly which only made her skin more enticing, slippery beneath my touch.

And just as we finished, I turned her to face me, pulling her close against me. "Are we still okay, Mom?" I asked, wondering how such a cataclysmic event might impact our relationship forever.

She leaned forward and kissed my nose sweetly. "You'll always be my baby," she cooed like a lullaby song then nuzzled her lips against mine. "We're just a little closer, now."

"A little closer?" I asked, sarcastically.

She smirked and pulled me nearer. She drew her lips to mine, darting her tongue between us and dipping it insistently into my mouth. She traced the sensitive outside of my lips with her tongue, eliciting a resurrecting response in my loins which she felt against her belly.

"Oh, Andy," she joked quietly, "I'm so glad you've got that eighteen-year-old libido and can recover quickly" she giggled. "Or I might not hear the end of it tonight at the party."

Oh, shit, that damn party, I unfortunately remembered.

Mom saw the trepidation wash across my face. "It'll be okay, Andy. They just want to see you... all hard... and proud..." she smiled, touching my length while gazing dreamily at her son's cock.

"And shooting off?" I asked apprehensively, finishing what I hoped would be the extent of old lady Perkins' wish list for the evening.

"Well, yes, that, too," Mom smirked. "Now let's get you dried off and hope nobody heard us."

"Too late for that," Aunt Clara scoffed from the doorway. "You two were louder than howler monkeys in here. And this was not in the plan, Mary," she scowled in frustration.

"Plan?" I asked, though no one seemed to hear me.

"Oh, no," Mom snickered under her breath like a teenager who just got caught. "I think we might be in trouble!"

Mom thought it was funny while I wondered how long Aunt Clara had been there, leaning against the door frame, listening to our fucking. I also wondered what Aunt Clara meant by 'the plan.'

We quickly dried each other off and made our way downstairs, Mom back in her sundress and me, of course, in my birthday suit.

Aunt Clara was waiting for us in the living room, sitting condescendingly in the reading chair with a look of annoyance on her face. "Well, I can't say I didn't see that coming... no pun intended," she tried vainly to swallow a smile at her accidental humor. "And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't just a tiny bit jealous."

She rose from her seat and approached her sister, leaning in close, and without asking permission or hinting that she was about to, started kissing her straight on the mouth.

Instinctively, Mom closed her eyes as Aunt Clara drove her tongue into Mom's mouth, searching for any lingering evidence of my seed.

"Interesting," Aunt Clara said introspectively after pulling away. "Did you really take all of his cum in your pussy?" she asked inquisitively, causing Mom to blush. "You know you shouldn't have done that, Mary. We talked about this. Immersion was supposed to be tonight... at the party. Not here. Not yet."

"What did you talk about?" I tried to interject but again I was ignored.

"I'm his mother, Clarissa," Mom snapped back. "And I needed it... bad."

"I'm not arguing that," Aunt Clara said assuringly, with a tone she rarely seemed to use with me. "But it was selfish. You know that, right?"

Mom lowered her head apologetically.

"Well... I wish we had more time," Aunt Clara groaned, as she dropped her gaze toward Mom's crotch, leaving me to speculate what nasty things Aunt Clara wished she'd had time for.

"Maybe tonight you can try to make up for this, Mary," she said mysteriously, locking her gaze first on Mom's eyes and then over to mine. "And you, Mister 'I-just-fucked-two-women-in-two-days..."

I couldn't tell if her tone was playful or threatening.

"You'll definitely have to make up for this tonight, Andrew..."

Threatening, I decided. Definitely threatening.

"Not only because your Mom just ruined my plan for your immersive therapy tonight but because Patrick just canceled on me. He couldn't get out of work."

"What?! No!" I exclaimed, sudden fear sending a shiver down my spine. "He can't do that to me! Shit! Oh, no!"

"Oh, yes," Aunt Clara snarled before slinking two steps toward me and setting her arms on her hips, visually taking in the state of my manhood with a slow, creepy stare.

I gulped and swallowed hard, realizing old lady Perkins was no longer the only one I needed to be worried about as the evening party drew closer.

"Go take a nap or something, Andrew," Aunt Clara commanded sternly. "Go get some rest... you're going to need it."

# # # # #

A final note to the reader:

Thanks for taking the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it!

Now it's your turn and please don't be bashful!

Votes are appreciated but feedback means more. Of course, I wish it could all be positive, but that's not realistic. So if your feedback isn't glowing, please, at least let it be constructive.

Got a story idea? Pass it on. I won't promise anything, but it's still fun to hear what others think might make a good story.

Thanks again and I truly hope you enjoyed this installment of the series: Mom, Aunt Clara & My Wandering Mind.

-BizMe